• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Roberta Ch. 03

Roberta Ch. 03

123

When Bobbi got home, she hurriedly stripped off her clothes and ran a hot bath. She was thinking of Jeff as she poured scented oils into the water, and shivered as the smells of Obsession filled her nostrils.

She only had two hours to prepare, and was getting nervous already. Hanging her robe on the door hook, she climbed into the tub, leaving the water running to fill the tub around her. She sighed as she settled into the hot water, rushing at the feel of it as it enveloped her body.

Lying back to soak in the warmth, she turned off the faucet with her toes, and thought about what she was going to wear. She wanted to look as sexy as she could, without appearing too provocative in case they met up with some friends. Mentally, she went through each one of her outfits, rejecting some and filing some into a maybe file in her head. She closed her eyes and envisioned herself standing in front of Jeff, wearing her black lace bra and panties, her legs encased in black stockings held up with a matching garter belt. She imagined the look on his face (and the lump in his trousers) as she moved sensuously in front of him. A small moan escaped her lips as she thought of what he would do....

Shaking her head, she rejected that idea though. It just wouldn't work if they were at a movie, which was probably where he would take her, she thought. She'd just have to decide later, she thought, opening her eyes. A slight movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention and she smiled. Alan must have come home, while she was bathing. The sound of the running water must have masked his entrance. Bobbi turned and looked through the crack in the door to his room. As she watched she saw his form pass as he walked through his room, and saw him peek in as he passed the door.

"Hi Alan..." she said sexily, a smile forming on her lips. "How did practice go?" She sank down into the water as he peered around the opening. His handsome face was flushed. Maybe from practice, and maybe from the view....

"C'mon in...." Bobbi laughed, "I can't hear you way out there..." She grinned at her brother as he swung the door open and walked in. He grinned and sat on the chair by the vanity, facing her.

"It's not like you haven't watched me in the tub before...." Bobbi said, her eyes dancing over his muscular frame. He wore a cotton athletic shirt that flattered his muscled chest, and a pair of gym shorts.

"Wanna join me...?" Bobbi teased, "Mom won't be home for another hour or so...." She sat up in the tub, smiling as she watched her brother's eyes dance over her dripping breasts. She looked down to see a bulge quickly forming in his shorts.

"Better not..." he sighed reluctantly. "I'd love to, but she might be home early. It would be a little hard to explain...." He grinned and let his eyes drop again to her breasts. "I'll take a rain check, though..."

Bobbi grinned and brought her hands up to her breasts, cupping them as he watched her. "I think I'd like that..." she sighed, dropping her eyes to his crotch. His hard-on pushed out proudly from his cotton shorts. She stared at it and licked her lips before raising her eyes back to Alan's.

"I'm going out with Jeff tonight...he asked me today at practice." She smiled as a look of jealousy passed over Alan's face, then, just as quickly, disappeared. It was replaced by a look of worry.

"Jeff!?" he sighed. "Aw, Bobbi....Jeff's only going to try to get into your pants. Couldn't you go out with someone else?!?" His look of concern warmed Bobbi's heart and she grinned.

"Well..." she replied, "To be honest, no one else asked me out tonight..." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "And, if you really must know...." She looked down at his cock, then back to his eyes. "If you really must know...he's already been in my pants..."

Alan's shocked expression made Bobbi laugh. She put his fears to rest, letting him know that she was in control of the situation. She smiled warmly as Alan's fears subsided. She still detected a bit of jealousy, though, which pleased her.

"Tell you what..." Bobbi said softly, an idea forming in her head. "Move your chair over here, and I'll tell you all about it...I wouldn't want my older brother to worry...." She grinned again as Alan stood up and moved the chair next to the tub. The bubbles from the oil had long since gone by, and she was excited knowing he could see her naked form under the water. She sat up slightly, letting the water cover only half of her breasts. Her nipples poked invitingly out of the foam that was left.

"It all started on Monday..." she began. Slowly, and in graphic detail, she told Alan of her visit to Jeff's van on Monday. How they had teased and played. And how she had eventually taken his hard cock out of his pants and jerked him off all over his belly and her arm. She paused for a moment, letting the information sink in, then continued to tell him how she'd sucked Jeff off in the school parking lot that afternoon...after he'd eaten her pussy. She paid particular attention to how his cock had felt in her mouth, and how wonderful it had felt to feel him come on her tongue. She looked down at Alan's crotch as she spoke, smiling as she watched his hard-on grow as he listened to her explicit descriptions. She smiled up at him as she finished.

"Besides..." she said, taking his hand in hers, "We'll probably just go see a movie anyway... But I do appreciate your concern..." Bobbi brought his hand to her lips and kissed it, sliding her tongue out to caress his palm. She grinned at his groan. Slowly, she drew his hand closer, moving it over her neck, then down her chest until his fingers wrapped around her breast. She sighed at the contact, covering his hand with her own as he cupped and fondled her. Her eyes returned to his crotch, only inches away.

"Do you want me to show you how I sucked Jeff off...?" she whispered. She took her hand off his and brought it to his thigh. She smiled at him as she slid it higher, moving it up until she felt his hard cock against her fingers. He groaned as she lifted her hand and wrapped her fingers around him.

"Do you want me to show you...?" she repeated softly. Jeff nodded and slid his hand into the water and over Bobbi's belly. She spread her legs wide, urging him further, and he obliged, running his hand over her silky mound until his finger found her lips. He pushed inside as Bobbi reached for the waistband of his shorts.

Pulling the elastic out and down, she sighed as his hard cock sprang into view. She wrapped her hand around him, stroking him slowly as he slid his finger in and out of her.

"I still love your cock the best, though..." she whispered, sitting up in the tub. "Stand up and put it in my mouth...Let me suck you off..."

Alan withdrew his finger from his sister's pussy and stood up beside the tub. Bobbi grinned as his cock bobbed in front of her face and she pulled his shorts down around his knees. Raising herself up, she leaned forward, opening her mouth wide and allowing his cockhead to pass over her tongue. She moaned as the taste of him filled her senses.

Closing her lips around him, she began to jerk him off slowly with her hand, using her tongue to swirl around his cockhead. Alan groaned, realizing his sister simply wanted to suck him off. No extras, no balance, just a quick blowjob to show her love. He smiled and pushed his hips forward, letting her jerk him off as she sucked him. Bobbi smiled up at him as she ran her tongue around his head, trying her best to make him come quickly. She was desperate for the feel of his semen on her tongue. She leaned forward, forcing more of his hard-on inside her mouth and she began to suck him. Jeff groaned, already feeling his balls tightening...

Both kids jumped when they heard the sound of a key in the front door. Bobbi kept her mouth on Alan's cock, but looked up at him with wide eyes. Pulling her mouth from his cock, she wrapped her hand around him and began to stroke faster and faster.

"Quick..." she whispered urgently. "We have time....you're so close...come in my mouth....shoot your cum in my mouth...." She was literally panting, she was so anxious.

Alan groaned as his sister jerked him off faster, her tongue flicking against his cockhead as she rested it on her lower lips. She looked up at him with a smile, and winked, taking him over the top.

Alan groaned and pushed his cock forward, sliding over Bobbi's tongue as he let go with a huge blast of semen. Bobbi continued stroking him wildly, jerking him off into her open mouth as he fired stream after stream of cum over her tongue. She was grinning as her mouth filled with his seed, and he watched as it pooled on her tongue.

"Yeah.." she sighed, closing her lips around him and sucking as she bobbed her head back and forth. She began to swallow his cum, loving the thick feel of it as it passed down her throat as she licked and sucked for more.

Bobbi began to laugh quietly as she heard the sounds of their mother coming up the steps. She sucked hard as Alan withdrew his cock from her lips, trying to get the remaining drops of his semen, then splashed down into the water as Alan turned and scooted through the door to his room.

She grabbed the soap and began to lather herself as she heard a slight knocking on the bathroom door.

"C'mon in!" she laughed as the door opened and her mother's smiling face beamed in at her.

"Hi, honey." her mom said. "Tough day at school, huh?" Bobbi nodded and smiled, running her hand up to her face to wipe Alan's cum from her lips. "Yeah...it was...First day of cheering practice...." She smiled as her mom nodded understandingly. "I'm sore all over!" They both laughed at her comments. Her mom said she'd see her after her bath, then gently shut the door. Bobbi had a momentary pang of fear as she saw her mother's eyes go to the chair beside the tub, then to Alan's door. Her face creased into a questioning frown, but she said nothing as she smiled and shut the door.

Bobbi breathed a sigh of relief and sank into the water again. She moved her tongue around her mouth, trying to capture as much of Alan's taste as she could. She closed her eyes as the taste of his cum deluged her brain.

She lay there for a moment, before climbing out of the tub. As she dried herself, she heard her mom and Alan talking on the other side of the door. No raised voices, so everything must be okay. Good thing, she thought, moving to her closet. She really enjoyed sucking Alan's cock. It would be too bad to have to stop because of carelessness. She resolved to time things a little better next time.

She realized that the sheer exhilaration of having him come in her mouth just as their mother was coming up the steps had excited her immensely. Every day she was discovering something new about herself. She recognized that she enjoyed that feeling of 'maybe getting caught'... Like how she felt giving Jeff a blow job in the school parking lot, knowing there were kids just a few feet away at the time. She smiled and began to thumb through her various outfits. She'd used up an hour with her bath and Alan's blowjob. She needed to hurry to get ready for her date. As she dressed, she thought about her exhibitionist streak and grinned...

*****************************

It was six thirty before she was finally dressed and ready. When she walked into the kitchen, she was greeted with the delicious smells of dinner on the table and the warm smiles of her mom and Alan.

"You look very nice tonight, honey..." her mother said. "Are you going out?" Bobbi winked at her brother and smiled. She enjoyed the way Alan stole glances at her as she moved to the table.

Bobbi explained her date with Jeff and sat beside Alan. She knew her mom would be a bit shocked if she knew she was naked under her denim skirt and denim blouse. She grinned at Alan and began to eat, felling wonderfully sexy as the cool air fanned up her skirt. As she ate, she allowed her legs to spread wide, loving the feeling of being pantiless underneath.

"And how about you Alan?" their mom said as she sat across from them. "Are you and Sandy going out tonight?" Alan grinned and nodded, chewing his food slowly.

"Going to the movies..." he said. "Then probably over to the Riley's house afterwards. Brian's throwing a party for his cousin who's visiting." Their mom nodded as she ate her dinner, then looked up with a grin.

"Why don't you two double date?!" she suggested. "It's probably been a while since you two have spent any quality time together, hasn't it?" Bobbi looked at Alan and winked, then grinned as he began to blush. She hoped her mom didn't notice, but slid her foot under the table to nudge his, nonetheless.

Quickly regaining his composure, he looked over at his mother. "Well, you know...that might just be a pretty good idea, mom!" He turned to Bobbi with an evil grin. "That way I can keep an eye on her. Make sure she doesn't get into trouble..."

Bobbi laughed and protested weakly, but inside, she thought it might be fun to double date with her brother. Especially after their relationship had changed so much. She and Alan's girlfriend, Sandy had always gotten along very well, so she knew it would be fun.

Plus, it would be fun to watch the two of them on a real date. She watched them make out on the couch a few times, from the top of the stairs. She seen Sandy caressing Alan's hard cock through his pants and had seen him with his hand inside her blouse, but that was it. But just that little bit of spying told her they played around. Bobbi began to wonder how far the two of them had gone.

They both agreed it might be fun, especially when their mom offered her car, a big dark blue Lincoln Mark VII. As Bobbi helped her mother clear the table, she was thinking how hot it would be to watch Sandy go down on her brother. Or vice versa.... She decided she'd like to see that.

The doorbell rang just as she finished loading the dishwasher, and she dashed up the stairs as Alan went to get it. From the loud talking and boisterous conversation, she knew that it was Jeff. She went to her mirror, fixing her hair and adjusting her clothes. Deciding she looked pretty good, she turned for the stairs. When she walked into the living room, Jeff stood up and greeted her, his eyes moving slowly over her body. She walked over to him and kissed him lightly on the lips. She knew she'd better act prim and proper. At least till they reached the car...

Alan called Sandy, letting her know the plan, as Bobbi turned to Jeff. Her mom had retreated to the kitchen, leaving them alone.

"Alan's coming with us to make sure we behave..." Bobbi said, grinning.

"So I hear." Jeff replied. A look of disappointment filled his eyes. Bobbi smiled and stood in front of him, her breasts only an inch from his folded arms. She leaned forward pushing her tits against his arms. She kissed him again, only this time she slid her tongue between his lips, making him sigh.

"We'll still have fun..." she whispered. "Trust me..."

Jeff's look of disappointment was replaced with the fires of lust, and he grinned down at her. "So let's go..." he said, still grinning. "Don't want to be late..."

Alan was hanging up the phone as they walked into the foyer. He said Sandy was fine with the new plan, especially the part about riding in the Lincoln. They said goodbye to their mom and climbed into the big car. On the way over to pick up Sandy, the three of them sat in the front. Bobbi was excited to be sitting between the two handsome boys and loved the feel of the leather seats against her legs.

Her skirt was well above her knees, and as they rode along, she allowed her thighs to part. Neither boy knew of her nakedness underneath her skirt, and that made it all the more thrilling for her. She grinned excitedly, thinking of their reactions if they'd known her naked pussy was only inches away from them. Parting her legs further, she placed a hand on each boy's thigh as they talked of school and things. Her pussy was quite damp by the time they pulled up in front of Sandy's house.

As Alan ran inside to get his date, Bobbi and Jeff moved into the back seat. He held the door for her as she slid in, and she let her skirt ride high, showing him most of her thighs as she moved across the seat. As he followed her and shut the door, she slid next to him. She turned and looked into his eyes as she placed her hand again on his thigh. She watched his reaction as she slid it higher, not stopping until she was cradling his cock in her hand. She smiled as she felt it expand under her palm.

"I told you we'd still have fun..." she teased, working his cock up and down inside his pants. Jeff groaned and closed his eyes as Bobbi moved closer, cuddling next to him and keeping her hand on his cock.

And she kept it there even as the door opened and the dome light flooded the interior with light. She grinned at Alan as his eyes dropped to her hand, then she turned to greet Sandy.

Conversation filled the car as Alan sped off, but dropped off after about five minutes. Sandy moved over in the front seat, sliding a U2 CD into the player, then laying her head on Alan's shoulder and whispering to him. As the conversation in the front seat turned private, Bobbi turned to Jeff. She raised her face to him and he leaned over, kissing her passionately, his muscular arm wrapping around her and pulling her close. Bobbi met his tongue with her own, dueling wetly. She kept her hand on his cock, which was now in full bloom. It felt massive in her hand as she worked it from side to side. Jeff's breathing increased from her ministrations and her own excitement grew as she played with him.

They were about five minutes from the theater, and Bobbi knew she had a little time to play. She broke their kiss and leaned back. Looking into Jeff's eyes, she fumbled for his zipper. She grinned when she found it, and tugged it down making a fair amount of noise as she did. She chuckled to herself when she saw Sandy's head rise up from Alan's shoulder. Obviously this was a sound she was familiar with!

Jeff sighed low in his throat as Bobbi reached her small hand inside his pants and grasped his cock. She thrilled at the feel of his slick pre-come that coated it, and drew it out into the open. Jeff groaned again as she began to stroke him up and down, spreading his pre-come over his shaft, and causing even more to flow over her fingers. She leaned back into the seat, resting her head on Jeff's shoulder and stroking his thick pole slowly. Jeff sat staring straight ahead, oblivious to anything but Bobbi's warm hand on his cock

"I don't know about the rest of you..." Bobbi said out loud, but I want to see something sexy....something with some action..." She grinned as Alan looked at her in the rear view mirror. She knew he couldn't see her hand, but she ran her tongue over her top lips and winked at him. Her smile grew as she saw Sandy turn in her seat, and kept her hand on Jeff's exposed cock. She was curious as to what Sandy's reaction might be to her newfound streak of exhibitionism.

"I thought "Body of Evidence...", Sandy began to say, then her eyes dropped to Bobbi's hand in Jeff's lap. Bobbi grinned and continued to stroke her boyfriend's cock as Sandy stared..

"...is supposed to be sexy..." Sandy continued. Her face was flushed, as if she were embarrassed, but she looked up at Bobbi and then grinned before returning her gaze to Jeff's cock. Bobbi stroked it up and down for her benefit, causing Jeff to release a new trickle of pre-come that dripped over her fingers.

Bobbi grinned as she saw Sandy unconsciously lick her lips "That might be good..." Bobbi said softly. "I hear Madonna gives a guy a blow job in an elevator...." She winked at Sandy as she finally looked up from Jeff's hard-on.

"I think it's a hand job..." Sandy sighed. She looked up at Bobbi, and they both began to laugh. "So it is..." Bobbi laughed. "So it is..." She smiled as Sandy turned back to the front. Sandy laid her head back onto Alan's shoulder as he drove into town. Bobbi couldn't see anything, naturally, but she thought she saw Alan's head tense up as Sandy leaned closer. "Could be an interesting night..." Bobbi thought to herself.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Roberta Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds