• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Robin's Problem
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Robin's Problem

"Oh, I think she planned on coming in for tonight's broadcast, actually. She says she's cleared up and ready to get back to work."

Margaret, just like everyone else at the station, was aware of Robin's problem.

"No kidding!" sighed Dan. "Thank heavens! Make sure her dressing room has everything she needs. Make her happy!"

Margaret left the room and Dan leaned back in his chair. If things didn't change soon, he'd be answering to the board and he didn't want it to go that far. He was thrilled Robin was getting back in front of the camera.

Twenty minutes later, nearing five o'clock, Margaret opened the door to Dan's office, escorting Robin inside. Robin pushed her way through, thanked Marge, pushing the secretary back out of the room and closing the door behind her.

"It's great to see you, Robin!" exclaimed Dan. "Back in tip-top shape?"

"I hope so," she said. Robin was draped in a grey overcoat, rather unusual for the warm weather. "Look, Dan, I have to get out of this immediately. For the time being, the doctor recommended no more than two or three hours that my skin should be in contact with fabric, other than when I am sleeping."

Dan, knowing full well of Robin's condition, still had a hard time wrapping his head around it. Was she really prohibited from wearing clothes? Anything? He planned on asking her more in depth questions once they had a spare moment, but with Robin due in the anchor's chair by 5:30, he doubted they had time to discuss it just now.

Robin peeled off the overcoat and finally plopped down into one of the chairs opposite Dan's desk. Dan nearly swallowed his toothpick, a crutch he'd had ever since quitting smoking almost a decade ago.

All Robin had on was a tiny, white G-string and a thin, white cotton tube-top that wrapped around her formidable breasts, just wide enough to cover the nipples. She was almost as good as naked.

"My god, Robin! Is that what you have to wear these days?"

"Less. Usually," said Robin, sounding a bit exasperated. "But I'm getting used to it. Look, I won't be wearing this in the office or on the air. I'll dress as formally as usual when in front of the camera, but please understand I won't be able to put long hours in public like I used to."

As Robin spoke, she leaned forward on Dan's desk. The tube-top, not quite positioned perfectly, began to slip and her right breast came spilling out into view, exposing a light, puffy nipple. She quickly pulled the tube-top back in place.

"Yeah, I'm still not quite used to this," she said, ensuring the adjustment covered her areola completely.

"Jesus, Robin. Don't get me wrong. You're a treat on the eyes, but I can't have you prancing around like that all the time."

"Uh, I appreciate the compliment, Dan, and yeah, you're right. I can't be prancing around like this. Still, we'll have to work something out."

Truth be told, Robin was very comfortable around Dan. They'd been working together since the day she started and though she knew she was hired for her pleasant appearance in front of the camera, Dan never once acted inappropriately around her, when plenty of other staff members had. She was ogled constantly by the crews. Dan was the consummate professional. Still, Robin wasn't comfortable with the idea of being naked (or close to it) around anyone else at WQTV.

"Well, tell me you're going to be dressed for this evening's newscast!"

"Absolutely, Dan, I already explained that." said Robin. "I'm going to head to the dressing room now, but once tonight's broadcast is over, I'm out. I don't want to push it. Last thing I need is another rash breaking out."

"Alright," said Dan, shaking his head. "We'll figure out more of the details later. You go get ready."

That night's broadcast went off without a hitch and just as the segment ended, Robin dashed to the dressing room to peel off her clothing. She was so happy her rash had finally disappeared and so far, when she felt one coming on, applying the cream early diverted the breakouts. Still, Robin knew wearing nothing at all was the best solution and she'd developed a habit of preferring to stay naked than dressed, in a very short span of time. It almost felt weird putting clothes on at this point. Once she was out of the tight-fitting clothes she'd worn for the broadcast, Robin threw on her overcoat, quickly told everyone at the station she was leaving and zipped out. Dan never got the opportunity to ask more questions about her condition.

Robin continued to perform her job duties in this fashion every day for the following month. She'd rush in just before air time, and zoom out just as quickly when it was over. It began to show in her presentation, too. Not being familiar with the stories, not knowing any new program changes. It was frustrating Dan and he finally brought it to Robin's attention as she was just about to leave following her latest broadcast.

"Look, you're going to have to be here for the work, Robin. You need to be briefed on these stories, participate in the meetings and do the job we hired you to do, disease or no disease. You are more than just a teleprompter."

"Well, what do you expect me to do? Go naked everywhere? I can't wear clothes for more than a few hours a day without it causing problems! You don't understand. The doctors and I are trying everything and closely monitoring my activity. If I touch fabric more than nine or ten hours a day total, and this includes my sleep time, my skin gets irritated and starts developing those terrible rashes. They're unbearable, Dan!"

"That's not my fault, but you are going to have to do whatever it takes. Personally, I don't care if you work naked, just so long as you get the work back up to a satisfactory condition!"

"As if that wouldn't be breaking the dress code, Dan." Robin crossed her arms, scowling.

"Oh, come on, Robin. You know damn well we support the Disabilities Act at WQTV. We've had to make accommodations for others before you, you know."

Robin was fuming, yet she knew Dan would never be telling her to go naked to suit some perverse fantasy of his. He was just being pragmatic. And now he was flat-out telling her that either she put up with having rashes, go naked or get out.

Finally, Robin screamed, "Fine!" and began stripping off all her clothes right there. A couple of the stage hands heard the commotion and peeked in the door to see what was happening.

Robin was stark naked in seconds. Blemish free, too, thanks to the good practices she had picked up over the past two months. She stood no more than a foot in front of Dan. She was also well aware of the two men gawking at her from the door, too. Her slender 5' 8" figure and impressive breasts had everyone speechless.

"This is what ya want? This is what you get!"

Robin turned around and marched straight to the other offices in the building.

"Post-show meeting still a thing, right?" she asked, as she reached the door. "Conference room?"

Dan, coming to his senses, cleared his throat and shouted, "I'll be there in five minutes!"

By the time Dan got to that meeting, the six other people in the room were all sitting down except for Robin, who was standing to avoid having her skin touch the fabric of the chairs. All eyes were of course fixed on her and she was rapidly firing answers to their questions. Frankly, she stunned she was willingly standing naked before them. Even Theresa and Margaret were impressed by Robin's natural beauty. The men, however, likely appreciated it more and the youngest, James Lockheart, struggled to hide a developing erection. Robin pretended not to notice, but considering he sat closest to where she was standing, it wasn't easy.

Barging in, Dan immediately took control of the conversation. "So now you see how it's going to be with Robin, get over it. I expect everyone to be professional about this. I also do not want this getting out to the public. It's very brave for Robin to continue working, considering her condition. She will appear clothed in all newscasts and interviews, and behind the scenes we will respect her, understand her struggle, and I better not hear one word about any harassment or inappropriate comments. Is that clear?"

Everyone agreed without objection. Some in the room felt sorry for Robin, though a few others mistakenly assumed anyone so gorgeous wouldn't mind being seen naked. As Dan continued to speak for Robin, James, Dennis and Marshall never took their eyes off of her, especially pausing for long periods at her tits. Robin wanted to say something, as she noticed their stares, but found the subject too uncomfortable to broach.

In fact, in Robin's humility, she found herself beginning to get aroused. A tingling sensation brushed over her body and her clit began throbbing, as if in anticipation of something. The more the men and women in the room paused to look at her, the more intense she felt this rush, like riding the edge of an orgasmic wave.

She didn't (couldn't) contribute much to the meeting and jetted out the moment it ended. Dan wanted to stop her, but relented thinking better not to push it. It was good she'd finally put in some effort, he thought.

Robin slammed the door of the dressing room behind her locking it, before sliding down to the floor and rubbing two fingers against her clit. Her other hand grabbed her left breast, gently squeezing, as she now sprawled out on the floor. Her pussy soaked her fingers as she quickly erupted in a near-spiritual orgasm. A moment later, sweaty and exhausted, she finally managed to get to her feet just as her cell phone rang. It was Doctor Guillermo on the caller ID. She immediately picked up.

"Robin, I am so glad you answered."

"Yes, doctor?"

"Look, we just got word back from the pharmaceutical company regarding the cream you have been using."

Immediately, Robin's mind jumped to terrifying thoughts, such as cancer-causing properties being in it.

The doctor continued. "It appears there has been an unusual side effect or two being reported. I think it fair that you know."

"Well, is it safe?" asked Robin, wishing he'd hurry up and get to the point.

"Oh, yes, yes. Just that apparently because of the hormones in the cream, some women are experiencing unnaturally high levels of uh... erm... arousal. That is to say, they claim to be irrationally horny."

Robin almost wanted to laugh. This explained so much!

"So what do we do? A different cream?" asked Robin.

"Oh no, I'm afraid there isn't one. No others have proven to be as effective against your particular brand of rash. Nothing even comes close. They are working on seeing if they can neutralize or minimize this side-effect, but testing has just begun on that."

"So no cream, then?"

"That's up to you, my dear," said the doctor. "I wouldn't recommend that you stop using it, especially if you feel a rash coming on or begin to get itchy skin. You just need to be aware of the issue."

"Well, okay," said Robin, while quietly digging her fingers inside her. "I'll keep that in mind."

Robin hung up and thought this out. So standing naked in a room full of people made her horny... or perhaps it was the cream that got her horny, and the situation she was in only magnified the issue of her arousal. Either way, now she knew that during times she was using the cream, as she had earlier that morning, she probably needed to keep socializing to a minimum. Regardless, right now she knew she needed relief again. She propped one leg against a chair and worked fast to once again feel the rush of an orgasm envelope her body.

'Why me?' she asked herself, as she brushed herself off and headed back to her office.

It was two weeks later when Robin finally confronted Dan head on.

"I am getting horny all the time, Dan. This isn't fair! You don't understand. It is unreasonable to ask me to stand naked in front of everyone, all day, every day and not expect me to experience a reaction. As a result of this disease and the treatment it entails, I can't even lie down and masturbate, because it irritates my skin. I have to do it standing up. I think I should take permanent leave and receive worker's compensation. I've been with you for almost ten years. I deserve this!"

"Robin, if you need to get off, then get off. We don't care. Fuck yourself all you want. Just perform your job, too. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to both work and manage your horniness throughout the day!"

"You can NOT expect me to masturbate at work to ebb my horniness, Dan!"

"And why not? The whole point of the Disabilities Act is to allow those with handicaps to work just like the rest of us. If climaxing is the only way for you to focus on work, due to your unique condition, I see no reason to keep you from doing it."

Robin scanned the desk and picked up her hair brush she'd used earlier, before that evening's newscast. She crammed the handle end as far as it would go into her pussy. "Is this what you want, Dan? You want me to humiliate myself like this?"

Robin began pumping it hard, getting excited at the thought of her boss watching her succumb to her condition, even though she was also revolted by the action. She knew it was the cream that compelled her to act out. She really was insatiably horny many times throughout the day. Yet in her mind, she also recognized how humiliating her situation really was. Apparently, not enough to supersede the need to orgasm.

Just then, Theresa bounced in and almost choked on her tongue at the scene. "Oh my God!" she screamed.

Dan rushed to explain the situation to the surprised staffer as Robin, now giving up on thinking of the humiliation, just kept pounding the brush inside her, feeling that wave of climax grow inside her.

"You have to be kidding me, Dan," said Theresa after she finally understood the gist of Robin's problem. Theresa turned, looking at her. "So you HAVE to get off throughout the day?"

"Something like that," said Robin, looking up at Theresa as she continued driving the hairbrush inside herself.

"How can you even do that and work at the same time?"

"I don't know. I'll have to figure it out." Her voice cracked as her first orgasm erupted, sending her body shaking.

"Well, that was quick," said Dan.

Robin held up a finger while still pumping with the other hand, before again caving into the rush of another climax. Theresa snickered and whispered, "Nice one, girl."

Finally, Robin was able to compose herself, carefully removing the brush, unsure whether to hold it or place it back on the dresser.

"Feel better?" asked Dan.

"Much," she said quietly.

"This place is getting weird," said Theresa, turning to leave, but just before she was exiting she paused and looked back at Dan. "Hey bosss it's one thing to allow an employee to work naked, but another to masturbate in public. It might make some of us.... react in some ways."

"I expect professionalism," he said, flatly. "Always."

"I know that, but damn, man, that was hot! You have to admit it. You didn't get hard watching that?"

Robin blushed deeply from the shocking comments and Dan wanted to scold Theresa for being so bold, but the truth was that his cock had nearly achieved a full, involuntary erection and it was still in that state. Dan had been careful not to draw attention to his crotch, yet now both girls were now looking right at it and his condition was obvious to them.

"Uh... look... you know what I mean... I expect professionalism."

Theresa winked at Robin. "Oh, I think we can keep it professional, boss. Since now I understand the scope of Robin's problem, I believe I may have a perfect solution."

"What do you mean?" asked Robin.

"Well, truth is," said Theresa. "My boyfriend and I are pretty kinky. I just so happen to have something that I think will be appropriate for you, that will help you with your condition. Certainly better than that hairbrush, anyway." Theresa looked over at Dan. "And it's professional, I promise!"

Robin had no idea what Theresa was talking, but she soon discovered when she arrived at work the following day. As usual, Robin pulled off her overcoat the moment she walked into the lobby. She was absolutely accustomed to being naked in front of everyone, so this had become a recent habit. Robin was also aware that the medicine cream kind of egged on the exhibitionist side to her. She may have been slightly embarrassed, but she secretly loved the attention.

Robin's jaw dropped to the floor when she opened the door to her office. Inside was a very unique object setting on the floor. It looked like a small gym horse, one used by acrobats. A power cord came out the back or it, while a long cord came out the side ending at a remote with a couple of buttons and dials.

In the middle of the horse, rising out the top, was a long pole that was perhaps two and half feet high. At the end attached a very healthy-sized dildo, maybe ten inches in length and with enough girth to make any woman blush.

It then hit Robin. This was the item Theresa was referring to. Using a dildo or vibrator that worked while one was standing would make things a lot easier for Robin. It was tough work masturbating standing up, truth be told, but sitting in a chair or lying on a couch with fabric touching her skin made it necessary.

It really was a thoughtful solution and Robin thought to thank Theresa for the gesture. That was, until Robin really understood the scope of what was happening, as an hour later she found herself in a pre-shoot meeting. Robin was standing in the front of the room with the machine pounding into her vagina. As fast as it was, it was at least quiet, but Robin made plenty of involuntary grunts and groans as she continued to have her pussy worked by the machine.

"I know what you're all thinking," Robin said, her voice quivering yet she still managed to hold it together. "I know this is awkward, but I will be able to participate in these meetings. Thank you for understanding."

Robin the squealed as an orgasm hit her, sending juice flying. Most hit the floor, but a bit landed on the edge of the table. Theresa, being closest, leaned over and took a rather long, silent look at it. Finally, she turned to look at Robin again who still had the machine pumping inside her, even if she had just climaxed. Her breasts were lightly bouncing up and down, forced by the motion of the fast-pumping dildo.

"Robin, if it means anything, I'd give anything to trade places with you, rash or no rash. Best disability ever."

The room erupted in laughter. To think, just weeks ago Robin thought she had a problem that might end her career. She overcame it just fine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Robin's Problem
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds