• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Robyn & Bev
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Robyn & Bev

"When he starts cumming," Robyn said, "you get to finish him off."

I really didn't want the pleasure to end but they were so good that I knew it was just a matter of time before I was blowing my load. I savored the feeling and the view for as long as I could but my cock was soon swelling even more as I approached my orgasm. They remained focused and must have known I was right on the verge because Bev took over and Robyn just watched. It was only a moment later that I started spewing into her mouth. Bev continued to suck me off as she swallowed down my load and only let my cock fall from her mouth once I was completely spent.

"Thanks," Bev said, raising her head and looking at Robyn, "It's been a while."

"I know it has," Robyn replied, "which is one of the reasons I invited you to join us."

They grabbed the pillows that had been cast aside earlier and we all sat up against the headboard, with one of them on each side of me. The way the two of them were talking was really good for my ego because it was mostly about how intensely I'd been able to make them cum. I was happy to oblige, obviously, and after we'd been sitting there talking for just a short while, I slipped a hand down to each of their bushes and started stroking their clits. They didn't try to stop me and, although their talking ceased, they certainly weren't quiet. Typically I might not have tried bringing a partner to orgasm manually if we were naked and in bed but, since the two of them had raved about it, I was planning to take them both all the way there once again. I also hoped to be close to recovered by the time they'd both cum.

They both seemed to get lost in their own pleasure so it wasn't like there was any competition going on. My attention was alternating back and forth between the two of them, checking out their tits and bushes, while my fingers dipped into their pussies and gently caressed their clits. I didn't know if I'd get the chance to see Bev naked again or touch her pussy, so I was certainly savoring that opportunity, though I was also savoring the opportunity to be with Robyn again, too. They both were writhing and moaning more the longer I massaged their clits so I was pleased that going to third base once again still apparently had the same payoff as it had originally for each of them. It was Bev who started cumming first, with a gasp and her body trembling. I continued what I was doing and had a sense that Robyn was so close herself that she may not have even realized that Bev was cumming.

Robyn let out a cry when she started cumming and her body started to shake as well. When Bev settled down and let out a content-sounding sigh, I brought my finger from her pussy up to my mouth and licked her juices off of it. A moment later, when Robyn appeared to have finished cumming, too, I licked off that finger. After a brief recovery, the two of them focused their attention on getting me hard again. It didn't take long but, once I was ready to go, it was just a question of what to do. By the time I headed home that night, we'd figured out plenty of things. The two of them never did anything with each other but were perfectly content to share me. I had a lot of fun alternating back and forth from fucking one right to fucking the other, whether it was from behind or with them lying side-by-side on the edge of the bed or on their dining table. I also devoured their pussies and enjoyed their cocksucking skills until we were all pretty well spent.

"Thank you for that," Robyn said when we were alone just before I left. Bev had already thanked us both and had headed into her bedroom. We made out a bit and held each other before I took off, thinking about what we'd all decided to do for the weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Robyn & Bev
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds