Rock and Water Ch. 06

I grunt as I get myself into the position he asks; only when I'm done do I realize how lewdly I'm spread in front of him. My pussy lips open before him as the plug shamelessly protrudes from my tight hole.

He takes the handle and begins to slowly rotate the plug side to side, waking up the sensitive flesh and sending shivers through me. Pussy juice coats the crack of my ass so thoroughly that wet sounds are made with each movement of the plug. He tugs agonizingly slowly on the handle; his eyes fixed on it as it emerges from within me. Pain and pleasure peak quickly as I'm stretched to the widest point of the plug, only to feel him push it back in, just as slowly. He repeats this motion over and over again my hips begin to meet his hand with every push.

"Oh baby... If you could only see how wide you're stretched." He smiles briefly. "...but I guess you already know that. I have to tell you...seeing you like this is turning me on like crazy. It's got me thinking of all sorts of nasty, dirty things I could do to you to make you blush and come. It makes me wonder how much further I could push you; about what other objects I could fit inside your cunt or ass."

His eyes have turned dark....very dark. He continues to fuck my ass with the plug almost mindlessly, still staring, but obviously deep in thought. My own mind skirts over a few images...foods...bottles...his fist. This last one causes me to intake my breath sharply which seems to snap him out of his own dark thoughts.

"Does that turn you on, Corrine? Having all these toys to play with but being fucked by things that were never intended to be sexual? How would you feel if I fucked you in your cunt with the handle of my hammer, knowing I'd be using it on the job the next day?"

My face grows hot and I begin to rapidly shake my head no...but then stop because although I'm racked with shame, I know that I would, in fact, like it very much. In truth, I would love it; but it hurts so much to reveal my darkest needs to him for fear even he will be appalled. My next thought is, if not him, then who? Taking a deep breath I close my eyes and slowly nod my head.

His voice is now soft and encouraging. "Open your eyes. Tell me what you want."

Opening my eyes, I pause to collect my thoughts. "I want....I want that. I want you to stretch me....my holes, Sir. I want to be fucked by you, by toys... by anything that would please you. I was picturing it in my head....different objects. Then I saw you. I saw your fist in my cunt. I've seen it in pictures, in movies. It's something I've never wanted for myself; but then...maybe you..."

I stop talking as I watch Patrick's mouth slackens; his eyes wide. He is truly stunned by my admission and just as I'm convinced my worst fears are coming true he's suddenly on top of me, kissing my face and neck so sweetly I almost burst in to tears.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh fuck, Corrine. You are so perfect. Beautiful.... Smart as hell, and so fucking hot that I almost just came when you said that. I will take you wherever you want to go baby...and yes, I would love to one day fist your cunt, but that's something we're going to have to work up to and right now I want my cock in you. I need to fuck your beautiful tight ass and come deep inside."

"YES! Fuck my ass! Fuck me! Please, Sir!" I feel so helpless, my wrists bound to the headboard when all I want is to grab him tight against me and wrap my legs around his back. Instead I feel him grab the backs of my thighs and push them up so my knees are bent against my belly.

"Stay...just like that!" With gentle but constant pressure, he watches raptly as he pulls the plug out of my ass. Cool air kisses the exposed pink flesh as it briefly remains open before the tight ring closes once again. He lets out the breath he was holding and continues for a few seconds longer to just stare at my never-fucked hole. Grabbing the lubricant from the nightstand, he uses two fingers to well lubricate my ass, then strokes his cock with what is remaining on his hand.

"These are coming off first." He reaches for the nipple clamps, and using both hands pinches their backs and releases their pinching grasps. I let out an anguished scream and buck against him as the blood floods back to the tortured tissue sending pain, heat, and then pleasure through every nerve of my body. Throwing the clamps off the bed, he massages my throbbing breasts and nipples until the pain subsides to a pulsing, dull ache.

"When I'm inside of you for the first time, it's all I want you to feel."

Up on his knees, he uses one hand to guide the head of his cock to my puckered hole, which is surprisingly resistant considering it had been plugged all day. In no hurry, I feel him run his cock up and down the crack, stimulating and relaxing me at the same time. Once again I feel him press against the ring, and this time I feel the head slip in. I make a sound, somewhere between a grunt and a gasp as I feel myself pushing outwards which only seem to ease his entry in deeper.

Yes... There's pain at first, but as he continues his slow descent into my dark, snug hole a level of pleasure I've never quite felt before takes hold. There are so many layers to it that I know it's not just a physical pleasure that's consuming me. As he begins to slowly rock in and out of me, holding the backs of my thighs tightly so my ass is lifted high to meet his thrusts, nerve endings that have never felt this kind of sensation are sending disparate messages of pleasure and pain and the two feelings entwine within me. I feel full of him physically, emotionally, and on one other plane that could only be described as metaphorically.

In this moment I am his to use, to fill, to devour. I know he choose this position on purpose so he could watch my face and my expressions as he fucked my ass for the first time, and I'm pleased because I can watch his too. Sweat is forming on his creased brow; his eyes are locked on mine and filled with animalistic lust and need. His thrusts come harder and harder and we're both grunting and moaning as each thrust is met with the loud smacking sounds of flesh against flesh. Letting go of my left leg, the palm of his hand comes down on my clit, pressing it hard into my pelvic bone. In rhythm to our thrusts, he begins to grind his palm into my clit in a circular motion and within thirty seconds I'm begging him to let me come.

Before he can answer I'm crying and swearing as my orgasm overcomes me. I'm bucking against him, squeezing his cock with abandon; feeling it sliding against the tight walls, in and out in an increasingly irregular rhythm until he shouts out and I feel each rush of his seed spraying against my inner walls. Letting go of my leg and collapsing on top of me, Patrick continues to milk his cock in my hole until he has nothing left, come or otherwise.

Propping himself on one elbow, he uses his other hand to gently wipe my sweat soaked hair off my forehead. "I don't think I'll ever forget the way you looked while I was fucking your ass for the first time. I know I'll be playing it in my head over and over again for weeks..." he laughs a little, "...probably years. Whether you realize it or not, you kept me captive in there. It was all I could do to pull in and out, you're so snug. The head of my cock was gripped so tightly I didn't think I could last. When you came I almost kissed you in gratitude because I just couldn't hold on any longer."

Before I can revel in the effect I had on him, he leans down, giving me a lingering kiss on my lips before he gets off of the bed. He moves up to the headboard and releases the carabiner, then detaches the cuffs from each other. "Stay there a second more... keep your hips up if you can."

He moves to the trunk and rummages through his new purchases. Removing it from its package, he pulls out a medium sized butt plug. Oh fuck, I think. What's he up to? Taking it into his bathroom, I hear the sink run for a bit and I can only assume he's giving it a quick cleaning. Returning to me, he slides it easily into my already lubricated asshole with a grin that is both innocent and wicked.

"Ready for a quick shower, then dinner? Reservations are in 30 minutes."

"What? But...Why?"

As he speaks, he rolls me over on to my front and begins to massage my shoulders and arm. "Because I want to know my come is inside of you. When we're sitting across the table from each other, talking about work or whatever, I'm going to know my come is somewhere no one else has ever been; and if I'm being completely honest... I feel like I just landed on the fucking moon and staked my flag."

I laugh at his analogy. Wiggling my bottom, I can almost imagine his seed moving inside of me. Just knowing it's there, he's there, feels good. "Alright Buzz... I'm ready for that shower."

After giving my ass a quick slap, he pulls me up and into his arms. "One, don't think there won't be any repercussions for coming without permission; and two, it was Neil Armstrong who stepped first onto the moon."

"Geek."

"Slut."

With that lovely exchange we head to the shower, the plug a constant reminder of his claim on me. We've breached a new level of intimacy tonight, and I muse that he's left more of himself inside of me that just his come.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds