Rock and Water Ch. 10

"Breathe, Corrine. Let it pass."

The wave keeps building, pushing towards the inevitable crash, but Patrick continues to calmly talk me down. Focusing on his even voice pulls me back to center again, although my body is trembling while my pussy and asshole spasm erratically. Once it's clear I have control again, he replaces the rope around my clit - once again passing it though my folds.

"Mmmm... That was exciting to watch. I'd hoped you'd like this restraint, but I didn't expect it to push you so far, so fast. I think you need some distractions."

He rises and sits in the middle of the couch.

"Up you go. Lay over my lap."

With my hands bound behind my head it takes some effort to rise from kneeling, but I do, albeit with less grace than I'd prefer. He positions me so that my belly is over his jeans-clad legs, but my face and chest rest on the couch itself. Bent over in this way, the rope cinches up even more, pinching my aching clit and digging into the sensitive, wet folds- threatening once again to push me over the edge.

It's been so long since he's administered an over-the-knee spanking. Something about his implicit dominance over my body, coupled with his actual hand rather than a paddle or flogger, makes it much more raw and intimate. I've never been bound this way though, and the extra sensations from the rope and my immobility are making my head spin with excitement.

As he reminds me about using my safeword, one of his hands begins to rub over my bare and vulnerable ass cheeks and upper thighs. Goosebumps follow the path of his hand, and I press myself into him, grinding my hips - seeking rougher contact. I don't have to wait long.

The first strike is swift and hard, the echo of the slap seems to bounce off the walls around us. It takes a few moments for the sting to resonate over my skin, just in time for the second spank. It's clear the pace he sets is intentional, ensuring I feel each one both individually, but also compounded with the one before. Fire engulfs my hind-end as sting morphs to burn, and sensations travel from superficial to deep within the fleshy globes.

The pace increases, as do the distribution of slaps until the entirety of my ass and upper thighs are screaming in pain. My gasps and moans would make one think that I was in misery, but thanks to the rope clamping the base of my clit and rubbing my swollen folds, the reality is that I'm teetering on the crest of an epic climax.

The spanking stops and his hand goes back to caressing the burning flesh. Suddenly both hands are present and he's parting my red-hot cheeks and the two lengths of rope between them. Embarrassment overtakes me as I imagine what he sees below him - my tight puckered hole framed by ruby cheeks.

"So fucking sexy..." His voice trails off, but soon after I feel him spit directly over the ring - once, twice, and finally a third time. I can feel his saliva trickle down my crack, dribbling over my pussy lips. Without pause, I feel a finger easily invade my passage and slip deep within me.

"Aauuugh" I moan as exquisite sensations fill my anal passage as sensitive tissues stretch to accommodate him. His hand moves with a purpose in and out of my ass until he adds a second finger - then they both are moving in and out, twisting side to side. My body loosens and accepts their delicious torture.

They pull out, only to be replaced one by one with my largest anal beads - five of them, each at least two centimeters wide. I wriggle and leak as he pushes them deep inside me. Once in, I feel fuller than full and worry they may begin to pop out on their own volition until I feel him replace the ropes, each on either side of the little string and loop that remains outside of my body.

"Oh, Sir...oh, Sir. Please, Sir!"

I feel caught in a vortex of pleasure. The ropes on either side of my clit seem to be shifting back and forth, rubbing the erect nub between them almost better than any two fingers ever could. My hips actively hump against his lap, not caring how lewd and slutty my actions are - I just need to relieve the ache and pressure building in my core. The promise of the pleasure that lies on the other side of the explosion suppresses any sense of propriety I may have held on to.

"Do it, Corrine. Get yourself off over my lap. Come for me like the beautiful little slut that you are. Come like a little fuckpig who can't get enough. Come because it pleases me. Come for me Corrine!"

His words and name-calling mesh together and sink into my brain, sparking even more fire inside my already ravaged body. I grind and grunt and sweat and cry until lightening explodes around me and within me. Wave after wave of white-hot heat and pleasure course through my body. Rapidly Patrick pulls the beads from my ass, amplifying my orgasm to even greater heights. Tears streak my face as my body convulses over his lap. My clit feels raw, burning like the skin on my ass.

I'm mumbling gibberish...begging for something but I don't know what. I just keep saying, "please, please" over and over again.

Patrick lifts me, curling me up and onto the couch. Quickly his hands reverse knots and coils until the rope is free from between my legs, followed eventually by my breasts and arms. Pins and needles greet me as my arms collapse against my sides. He uses his own hands to rub firmly over my hands, arms and shoulders until the pain is gone and they're warm once again.

"Fill me, Sir. Fuck me, please. I need to feel you."

With a growl Patrick flips me over until I'm on my knees with my torso resting on the back of the couch, reminiscent of our first trip to his cabin so many months ago. What had felt almost cold and detached that first time, I've now come to understand as full submission - which is anything but detached. It's an offering, a gift - a giving of oneself with no barriers except the safe limits chosen by those involved. I hear his button undo and zipper release. The sound of his jeans passing down over his hips has me spreading my legs wide - opening for him.

On his knees behind me, Patrick pushes his cock deep inside my soaking, swollen pussy and begins to fuck me hard and fast. He's not trying to prolong his pleasure - only pushing his own crest higher and higher until it violently crashes over."

"Fuck!" He screams out as pulse after pulse of his cum shoots hard, coating my inner walls and making me complete. He pulls out and collapses next to me, pulling me down with him. Cocooned by his arms and torso, I curl into a ball in his lap. Feeling very safe, and very sated.

He traces the lines of my waterfall tattoo up and down my calf. Then quietly speaks.

"I know you've told me before that I'm the rock to your water - the hard to your soft - but you should know that I feel the same about you. You've become the foundation that I rest on - the place that I come home to."

My chest aches with love for this man as I consider his words. After some thought, I respond.

"Yes. I see that now, too. You're not just my rock. You're also the water that courses around me, shaping me - molding me. You're my light and dark - my pleasure and pain. I love you, Patrick."

He leans down to whisper in my ear.

"I love you too, Corrine."

Patrick pulls me in tight, both arms fold snuggly around my body. My head rests against his chest.

Nothing else needs to be said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds