• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rockhard

Rockhard

This is my first attempt at an erotic story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I have been working on chapter 2, and will gladly submit it if anyone has an interest in seeing the story continued.

*

Rock hard in all the right places, he stood naked in the center of the living room and turned towards me as I shut the door. He was adorable. Shy, he seemed slightly embarrassed when my glance deliberately fell on his thickening cock. Dark, smoldering eyes with just a hint of cockiness devoured me as I slowly removed my heels, one at a time. I rubbed my silk covered toes and moaned lightly. His eyes burned my flesh as I walked across the deep pile carpet. I stopped; my lips just inches from his massive chest as I looked up into his eyes.

"you are looking at Me!" I whispered gently with a smile.

"Yes!" he replied, his deep, sensual voice sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yes!" I said slowly circling my new toy.

He was gorgeous! Broad shoulders tapered to a slim waist and, his legs were long and muscular. A smattering of dark curls graced his well defined chest and I let my eyes follow the path laid before me. Watching him stir as my eyes settled on his growing cock, I felt my desire to possess him tingle deep inside me. Continuing on behind him, I admired his nicely shaped ass and reached out to run a delicate hand softly along its curve, one long painted nail leaving a faint red line.

"Yes...what?" I asked, striving for just the right degree of authority and, grasping his cheek firmly for just a moment, I returned to stand in front of him.

His deep brown eyes held the promise of long pleasurable hours as he looked down into My eyes.

"Yes Mistress!...So sorry Ma'am" he said with just a touch of insolence.

Reaching up to capture his manly chin in my tiny hand, I held his gaze, the heat in my deep green eyes matching his with a sudden intensity that shook me to my core.

"Do not ever call me Ma'am!" I whispered.

Turning from him, I began to unbutton the red silk blouse that clung to my curves, and then shrugged out of it while seductively glancing over my shoulder.

"What are you called slave boy?" I asked, my back still turned to him. "I would know what to call you besides slave."

My leather skirt quickly followed my silk blouse until I stood before him. My nipples hardened as his eyes latched onto my tits.

"They call me the dima Mistress." he answered me proudly, dark brown eyes begging to please me. "I have been trained to please and protect"

"We shall see, dima," I replied, turning to face him, clad now in my garter and black silk stockings, my nipples hard as I ran a nail down the thick length of his throbbing prick "We shall see"

I reached for the crop I kept beside the bar, and bade him to come kneel before me.

"Please Mistress!" he quickly complied with my order. "You will not need that! I am well trained in my duties and vow to serve you well!"

Slipping the circlet around his neck, I clasped it loosely and gave an experimental tug. It held well and though the huge man on his knees before me did not move at the slight pressure, I knew he would follow its command.

"I see in your eyes that streak of the rebel dima." I answered him softly, running my fingertip lightly across his bare chest. "This chain will remind you of your vow to serve me well and you will wear it until the day I deem you trained to My satisfaction and give you the option to remove it.

"You will find me an easy Mistress but do not ever consider me soft. There will be rules for you to learn and I will expect your compliance in all things. You will find my rewards for good behavior to be generous and my punishment for bad, swift and sure. Do you agree?"

He hesitated before answering and I felt a surge of panic race through my body. We had been building up to this point for months, taking things slowly since this was new to both of us. He was to be my slave. My first slave and I wanted this, wanted him for my own. However, he had to surrender himself to my control by his own free will. I could not force him to stay though my body and soul cried out in frustration at the thought of letting him go. One delicate foot tapped on the floor, a clear sign of my displeasure.

"Decide now!" My voice, hardly more than a whisper, seemed to echo in the large chamber, "Stay, and wear my collar, or find the door."

I swiftly pulled the collar from his neck, and turned from him.

"Please Mistress, put it back on." Catching the desperate catch in his voice, I slowly turned around, the strap of leather hanging from my perfectly manicured fingertips.

Dark eyes pleading with mine, he slowly lifted my hands to his silky lips and kissed my fingertips. "I will stay; I will wear your collar and only hope the day never comes for my training to end."

He ducked his eyes, hiding them from my penetrating gaze, but, not quickly enough that I missed the devotion deep within them. His lips caressed my fingertips and I breathed a sigh of gratitude to the gods for this wonderful gift. I stepped back to face him. With a delicate hand, I reached for his chin, raising his face until his eyes met mine. Searching his gaze with my deep green eyes, I saw nothing to cause me any doubt and smiled happily down at him.

Pulling my hands free from his grasp, I turned and walked the few feet to my custom lounge chair. Six feet long, three feet wide, and raised three feet off the floor; my lounger was set upon a wooden pedestal that held a vast collection of love toys and creams. Stifling my moan of anticipation, I casually sat on the edge of the oversized chair spreading my legs just enough to give him a glimpse of my already wet pussy. I watched his cock harden as I began to draw lazy circles around my nipples, pinching them lightly as they hardened into little buds. He crossed the few feet between us in a flash, moving quickly for one so large. His hands reached for mine but, with a low throaty chuckle, I firmly pushed them away.

"Rule number one." I answered his questioning look. "You do not touch until you are instructed to do so. Not Me and not yourself. I won't have you wearing out my toys!"

I watched as a light of happiness leapt into his eyes and I knew I had made the right choice. This man was what my soul had been searching for.

"Mix me a drink please! Something fruity." I commanded, closing my eyes and cupping my heavy breasts: flicking my tongue out to tease the nipples. "Some music would be nice as well."

I waited until the soft sounds of a saxophone filled the air as he turned on the stereo and I heard him return to set my drink on the table which sat beside my seat. Opening my eyes, I looked deep into his deep brown orbs. He had that cocky look in his eyes again, like he wanted to rebel from my demands. I knew he wouldn't. I could see his cock jutting out in front of him; a turgid reminder of his need. It was jumping to attention. I reached over to cup his balls, squeezing them just a bit, until he moaned deep in his throat. I knew he wasn't going anywhere just yet.

"Come here!" I said as I reached for the simple chain around his neck, guiding him until his throbbing cock brushed against my pussy. "I want you where I can see you."

Pulling him to his knees left my slave at eye level with my hot, pink pussy; I felt an inner rush of power as I heard the sharp intake of his breath. I hooked the link on his collar to the short chain embedded in the foot of my chaise, adjusting his body until I had him where I wanted him. Satisfied with his positioning, I reached back for a couple of pillows, tucking them behind me as I leaned back and opened my legs; my glistening, hot pussy was spread out before him.

Leaning back with a soft sigh of anticipation, I began to caress myself once again, fingers skimming light as air over my hot flesh, circling my sensitive nipples hardening under his gaze. Teasing, light as air, my fingers roamed excruciatingly slowly over and around my huge tits, slicking around, suckling my fingers then wiggling them deep into my cunt until my fingers dripped; pussy juice running down my thighs. Getting a grip on myself, I thrust my hand into myself once more before moving slowly away. My deep green eyes never leave his and I respond in the pit of my stomach to the raw need I see in his eyes

Closing my eyes, mostly to see what he would try to get away with, I cupped my breasts with my tiny hand, massaging first one and then the other, pinching the budding nipples into hard little peaks. My other hand slowly caressed its way back to my sopping pussy and spreading my legs a little wider, I slipped a finger between my hairless lips and up into my tight slit as far as it would go, flicking my clit lightly with my thumb.

I sensed rather than felt his movements and I knew his hands were wrapped around his hard cock. I let him play for a moment, pretending not to notice as I reached with my other hand to spread my outer lips wide, revealing the tiny pink treasure there. My teasing fingers had me hot and, though I continued to excite myself, I wanted nothing more than to have his thick cock stuffed deep inside of me.

Hearing his breath catch on a moan, I snapped open my eyes. I saw a flash of guilt in his deep blue eyes before I focused on the hand that was still rubbing the hard purple dick that swung between his legs.

"What are you doing?" Voice chilling, I eyed him with disdain, my nimble fingers rubbing my aching clit, and I laughed as his hands jerked away from their pleasure and he lowered his eyes.

"Are you deliberately disobeying My orders already?" I questioned as I spread my legs wider still, sliding my finger in and out of myself. "Have you forgotten the first rule already?"

"No Mistress, No..." he started to protest. "I was just...you were just...too beautiful Mistress...I could not help myself! Please Mistress...it will not happen again"

"Quiet boy! I will need to punish you of course" I stated this as a matter of fact, watching the desire flare in his eyes. "But not just now..."

Lifting a finger soaked with the juices from my hot pink pussy, I touched his lips. A guttural moan escaped him as he inhaled deeply, breathing in my musky odor.

"Did you want a taste demi?" I asked him softly.

Voice harsh with desire, his eyes pleaded for release.

"You smell so good Mistress...I want only to please you...please Mistress..."

With one finger under his chin, I brought his face almost within touching range. I could feel his hot breath on the lips of my cunt, and my manipulating fingers spread them wide though I still did not let him close enough to taste.

"Look at Me." I commanded.

"His hungry eyes reached mine, their deep brown depths pleading with mine. Slowly, I nodded my head. He needed no further encouragement. He buried his face in my cunt, sucking my clit while shoving his tongue as deep into my slit as it would go. His deep moan of pleasure set me off, and reaching for his head, I pulled him deeper into my hot hole. My pussy juices rolled through me, and I tossed back my head, sighing with anticipation.

My hands dug through his hair as his tongue slithered across my clit; sucking it, then licking softly, teasingly, then sucking it again. I felt his hand on my thigh, hesitating until I reached down and pulled his fingers closer to the opening of my hot, tight puss. He picked up the cue, and slowly slid his fingers, first one, then two deep inside me. His fingers curled up, sliding against my g-spot then curling away as he continued to suck and lick at my clit. The pressure was unbearable, and with a deep groan, I started to cum. Wave after wave of pure pleasure raced through my body as my first powerful orgasm took me by surprise.

As my eyes slowly refocused, I once again met those deep brown eyes. I could see he had enjoyed my little show. His cock was throbbing, begging for release, and I could see the droplets of precum dripping of the head of his throbbing cock, I reached out, and sucked his cock deep into my throat. I felt his cum rising up, but as his balls twitched, signaling his need to cum, I pulled my lips from his prick. Smiling wickedly at his frustration; I unhooked his chain, then swung my leg over his head and rose from my seat.

"Well, now you will just have to wait..." Turning, I pulled him to his feet and faced him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rockhard

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds