• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Roleplaying Scripts

Roleplaying Scripts

Hi all,

If your man has asked you to dominate him but you don't know how to do it. Hopefully these scripts help you.

About me, I'm 26 with dark hair and an attitude. My husband is 29, handsome and playful. Normally i'm the one getting spanked but it's good to put my guy in his place every once in a while.

Start gently (but not too gently!), and always use a safe word!

Script 1. Story time

THIS SCRIPT CAN BE WHISPERED OR SAID LOUDLY, DEPENDING ON MOOD

IT'S POSSIBLE TO READ THIS SCRIPT OFF PAPER BECAUSE YOUR MAN WILL BE BLINDFOLDED

[GIRL BLINDFOLDS NAKED BOYFRIEND AND TIES HIM TO THE BED (OR CHAIR)]

I want you to imagine me in yoga pants, slightly sweaty from my workout. My tight little ass is getting the attention of everyone in the yoga studio.

I'm super hot in your imagination, aren't I?

[BOYFRIEND RESPONDS]

Did you notice that the yoga instructor, Anna is looking at me? Her athletic body is glistening from the workout and she's stretched out on her yoga mat, smiling at me.

She has a pretty white smile and pretty lips. Her eyes are bright green, almost like gemstones.

Anna rolls over, showing us our pose. We're supposed to arch our backs with our tight little asses in the air. I try to keep up, but she's long and flexible. I'm jealous of her trim figure and her carefree demeanor.

The workout is over, and we're the last two in the locker room.

[GIRL LIGHTLY TOUCHES BOYFRIEND'S COCK TEASING HIM]

Anna smiles at me, complementing me on my performance in class. I watch her carefully as she undresses, even more envious now of her beautiful naked frame. I think she knows I'm watching. She disappears in to the steam of the shower and I follow her.

[GIRL BEGINS JERKING HER BOYFRIEND'S COCK]

And then Anna catches me off guard. She pulls her naked wet body against mine and our lips meet. We're chest to chest, our breasts touching. Our secret admiration for each other explodes into passionate kisses.

[GIRL STOPS READING FOR A MINUTE BUT CONTINUES STROKING]

Anna has me pressed against the wall and her hand drifts over me finding my kitty. I resist a bit, but her soft touch feels too good. I can feel her breathing on me through the steam of the shower.

[GIRL STOPS READING FOR A MINUTE BUT CONTINUES STROKING]

Anna kisses over me, down toward my sex. I'm pinned against the wall as she takes advantage of me and caressing all over me. Anna's tongue is wet and skillful. It laps over me, driving me wild. I close my eyes so I can enjoy the sensation.

[GIRL STOPS READING FOR A MINUTE BUT CONTINUES STROKING. THIS TIME MAKING ORGASMIC SOUNDS]

[LOUDLY] Oh god. Yes, Anna! [MOANING]

Anna can't speak back because her tongue is deep in me. She's on her knees in the steemy shower fucking my tight cunt with her tongue. Two of her fingers assist. I'm having an orgasm!

[GIRL STOPS STROKING WHILE MAKING ORGASM SOUNDS]

I can taste myself on her when she kisses me. The taste of myself makes me excited to return the favor. I pull her on top of me. She positions her wet kitty over me, straddling my face, leaving me no choice but to be smothered by her sensitive undercarriage.

[GIRL STARTS STROKING AGAIN. THIS TIME FURIOUSLY]

Anna grinds herself on me, moaning as I lick up at her. She tastes perfect. I devour her kitty, making her squeel with delight. Her thighs trembling and she's breathing heavily. She's convulsing. She's cumming. My tongue is fucking her tight hole. She's grinding her ass and pussy all over my face. Oh god, she's cumming! She's cumming!

[IF BOY HASN'T CUM STORY STARTS OVER]

Script 2. The Queen

YOU'LL NEED:

SEXY LINGERIE

A BOTTLE OF WINE

OTHER NOTES:

THE SUITOR SHOULD ONLY RESPOND WITH 'YES MY LADY'

[THE QUEEN IS LAID OUT ON THE BED IN LINGERIE THE SUITOR COMES IN]

I'm in a hurry. I have many suitors. Take off your clothes.

YES MY LADY...

Now come closer so I can get a good look at you.

...

[QUEEN INSPECTS COCK IN A DISAPPOINTED MANNER, PERHAPS TUGGING ON IT]

You're smaller than my other suitors, aren't you?

...

But surely you must know that only the thickest, hardest cocks are enough to satisfy me.

...

Then you must be here to humble yourself to me - to prove your servitude

...

Good. Then you will start by fetching me a wine.

...

[BOY FETCHES WINE, BRINGING IT TO THE QUEEN]

See. You are still useful to me, even with a little cock.

[QUEEN WAITS, SIPPING WINE]

Massage my feet, suitor.

...

I see that your cock is hard. Were you hoping to fuck me today, suitor?

...

It's not proper to expect such things from your queen. As a suitor, it's your job to fawn over me and worship my body.

...

Use your lips, then, suitor. I expect you to kiss every inch of me.

...

[QUEEN SIPS WINE WHILE SUITOR KISSES HER SEDUCTIVELY, STARTING WITH HER FEET. QUEEN SLAPS HIM IF HE IS TOO AGGRESSIVE]

Good. You've shown that you are gentle. Now you must demonstrate your humility to me. Service yourself while I watch.

...

[SUITOR MASTURBATES FOR A FEW MINUTES WHILE THE QUEEN DRINKS WINE AND OBSERVES]

Do you see how humility can bring you pleasure?

...

Good. Then you will refill my wine and return to humbly service me with your mouth.

...

[QUEEN REMOVES HER LINGERIE - SPREADS LEGS - WAITS FOR SUITOR'S RETURN]

Begin.

...

[QUEEN ENJOYS ORAL SEX FOR AS LONG AS SHE DESIRES]

You've done well, suitor. I shall give you your reward.

[QUEEN AND SUITOR HAVE SEX]

Script 3. Purgatory

[SCENE BEGINS AS MAN WAKES UP BOUND TO BED SPREAD EAGLE. HIS MOUTH IS GAGGED AND HIS GENITALS ARE EXPOSED. GABRIELLA SEXILY HOVERS OVER HIM MOSTLY OR FULLY NAKED]

Welcome to purgatory, [MAN'S NAME] I'm Gabriella, your handler.

Do you know what purgatory is?

It's not quite heaven, and it's not quite hell.

In heaven there is boundless pleasure, and in hell there is boundless pain.

But in purgatory, pleasure and pain are synonymous.

Nod if you understand me.

[MAN NODS]

Good. I will first demonstrate pleasure.

[GABRIELLA LIGHTLY FLICKS HER TONGUE ACROSS MAN'S COCK.]

In heaven there is boundless pleasure.

[GABRIELLA TAKES COCK INTO MOUTH UNTIL MAN IS HARD AND ENJOYING HIMSELF]

Do you understand pleasure?

[MAN NODS]

Good. Next I will demonstrate pain.

[GABRIELLA GRABS MANS SCROTUM AT THE PLACE WHERE IT CONNECTS TO THE BASE OF HIS PENIS, SECTIONING OFF HIS TESTICLES FROM HIS COCK. SQUEEZING HARD ENOUGH FOR THE MAN TO BE IN PAIN]

In hell there is boundless pain.

[WITH THE MANS SCROTUM PULLED TIGHT AROUND HIS TESTICLES GABRIELLA SLAPS THEM SADISTICALLY, CAUSING MAN TO WINCE AND MOAN]

Do you understand pain?

[MAN NODS]

Good. As your official purgatory handler it is my job to ensure that you receive ample pleasure and ample pain. Shall we begin?

[MAN NODS]

[GABRIELLA ALTERNATES A FEW BOUTS OF PLEASURE AND PAIN]

Pleasure and pain mustn't always alternate though. You'll be pleased to know that, as an experienced handler, I can combine your pleasure and pain.

[GABRIELLA GIVES LENGTHY AGGRESSIVE HEAD WHILE CRUSHING MAN'S TESTICLES WITH HER HAND]

And lest you think all pain is the same, I will vary your punishments.

[GABRIELLA PINCHES NIPPLES, FLICKS TESTICLES WITH HER FINGERS, AND BITES AT THE SHAFT OF HER SUBJECT]

The last thing you need to know is that I will take great pleasure balancing the pleasure of your orgasm with a flurry of pain.

[GABRIELLA ALTERNATES]

[OPTIONAL: GABRIELLA SLAPS MAN'S TESTICLES VIOLENTLY AS HE CUMS]

Script 4. Feminist day

CAUTION: THIS SCENARIO IS QUITE EASY FOR THE FEMINIST, AND QUITE HUMILIATING FOR THE MAN

Honey, did you know it's national feminist day? I have an idea that will teach you some empathy.

Today we'll have sex, but I'll play the role of the boy and you'll play the role of the girl.

[FEMINIST CAN REMAIN FULLY CLOTHED - MAKES MAN WATCH AS SHE PUTS ON STRAP ON DILDO]

Do you like my cock? If so, why don't you get on your knees like a good little girl?

[MAN GETS ON KNEES - FEMINIST DANGLES DILDO IN FRONT OF HIM]

Now you get to see how difficult it is to give a good blowjob.

[MAN GIVES FEMINIST A "BLOWJOB"]

You're doing a good job, but I want you to understand how difficult it is when the man starts getting selfish.

[FEMINIST FORCES DILDO DEEP IN MAN'S MOUTH, FACEFUCKING HIM HARSHLY - MAN SHOULD GAG A FEW TIMES]

Good. Do you see how uncomfortable that was? It's not so easy being a girl, is it?

Unfortunately for you, there's a lot more to being a girl than sucking cock. Get on your hands and knees.

[MAN GETS ON HANDS AND KNEES AS FEMINIST POSITIONS HERSELF BEHIND HIM]

Almost all girls try anal sex at least once in their life, so it seems fair for you to experience it.

[FEMINIST SLOWLY INSERTS DILDO INTO MANS ASS AND BEGINS FUCKING HIM]

I rather like being the man in this situation!

[AFTER AMPLE FUCKING]

See how degrading this is? Your tight little asshole isn't so tight any more.

I have one more thing to teach you. If you're going to learn to be a good little girl, then you need to learn to take a facial.

[FEMINIST INSTRUCTS MAN TO "FLIP UPSIDE DOWN" SO HE CAN MASTURBATE ONTO HIS OWN FACE - FEMINIST WATCHES THE HUMILIATING FINALE]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Roleplaying Scripts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds