• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Romancing My Sister - The Awakening

Romancing My Sister - The Awakening

Romancing My Sister - The Awakening (We Are In Love)

***

Returning through the night. We are on the slow drive under the moonlight with the city in our wake. My sister and I are returning home from the usual commitments of the city. Back to the family home on the Quiet Coast of Mulholland when something phenomenal happened.

My sister Rose, was flicking through the radio stations as I was keeping my eyes on the road. We were probably about another hour from the family home. I suppose I should tell you a bit about ourselves. My name is Sean and I'm 24 - one more year of college to go. My sister is Rose and she is 22 - still making up her mind as to what to do with her life.

We both have our own circles of friends. We practically are only brought together tonight because of the convenience of the drive home for Christmas. Rose keeps adjusting the radio over and over until something strange just happened. A sound came out of the radio - and I felt it. It seemed to work its way around my forehead in a somewhat comfortable way. I looked at rose and she seemed to have had the same experience.

This new experience was like my reward centre of my brain had just been opened up. Rose left this station on even though there was no music or talking - only a hiss, a beautiful hiss. Suddenly I felt this presence of the hiss lower down and it engulfed me sexually. I wish I was in the car on my own as I would pull over and please myself right then and there.

I wonder if Rose was feeling the same, embarrassing enough as this was, sure enough she was moving in her seat uncomfortably. She put her hand on the centre console. I didn't hesitate to meet her hand and hold it for some strange reason. We needed to hold hands. We never hold hands, we usually puke at the thought of holding each other's hands. The usually brother and sister thing that we both only barely put up with one another.

Right now was different. I have never felt this need to caress her hand, and she somewhat replied with caressing back. A bother and a sister caressing each other's hands in the dark of night as we cruised along the highway without another car in sight. Without the need to even talk we just kept our eyes right ahead enjoying the night drive. My familial landscape had just done a flip, or maybe this is what life is all about. This is how brothers and sisters are meant to be.

I have had plenty of girlfriends and Rose has had her fair share of boyfriends, but this is different, this is so natural and right. I could feel my sister's emotions - my sister's love. I could see up ahead. A place to rest the car. Rose knew exactly this first thought. "I agree, don't you think?" Rose whispered to me. Oh my god, the way Rose even sounded was amazing. We both had this incredible comfort with one another. I still had her hand in mine and it felt electric.

As if by a mind of its own the car slowly pulled into the rest area. Rose took her hand back so I could park and turn the engine off. I left the hiss of the radio on. I turn to my sister and she turned back to me and by some incredible force we both felt, we came closer. Inches away from each other. Our faces this close as we just looked and admired each other in the real way. The way we were meant for.

Slowly inch by inch our lips were becoming close. I could feel her breathing. I looked into her eyes and I needed her so badly now. We kissed. A kiss that was so soft, so right. Our hands were back in each other's. We were holding hands as we kissed and loving each other's lips. These were the best lips I've ever kissed. I looked into her eyes and she looked back into mine as we passionately kissed for the first time.

I was throbbing as I've never throbbed before. I knew she was the same, she was moving her hips as we kissed. I slowly placed her hand on my bulge in my pants and her breathing quickened - so did mine! She caressed my hard-on through my pants as now we were having our tongues inside each other's mouths.

Somehow I could sense or know my own sister's mind and urges. My own hand moved between my sister's legs. I needed to feel between her legs and I knew she wanted her own brother's hand between her legs. Her legs slowly opened and my hand was now feeling up inside her skirt and on her panties. Her panties weren't very tight so I slid my hand comfortably inside as I touch it for the first time.

I was touching my own sister's cunt for the first time as we sucked on each other's mouths. I was entranced by her eyes. I needed to keep looking into her eyes as now she was opening my pants. Pulling my pants down a bit. Engulfing my cock in her hand, I ever slowly pumped my cock in and out of her hand. She smiled just then and we both smiled together. We were in love. We were meant for this. We were meant for each other. We were now swapping tongues in each other's mouths as the other would slowly suck.

My fingers slowly roamed my sister's cunt up and down, even down to her anus and her breathing shook again as I pushed against her bottom. My feelings became her feelings - her feelings became mine. I know exactly what she felt. She knew exactly what I felt having my own sister's hand fondling her own brother's cock. Our minds and feelings were transmigrated into one.

I needed to suck on my sister's cunt, as I knew this is exactly what she wanted. I moved her into position and took down her panties. It was like opening up my Christmas present. Her legs were spread now as she laid back. I had to admire her cunt first. This made her even more hot knowing that her own brother was admiring his sister's cunt. She spoke, "Eat My Vagina Sean." That's all I needed, I had this beautiful vagina spread just for me. A gift that was only moments before all wrapped up - hidden. Now my sister Rose is handing me her womanhood - her cunt.

My tongue lowers down to this incredible piece of flesh and I hear my sister whimper. She is so wet that my tongue is purely in the wanting of having me enter her. I let my tongue be slowly engulfed by her cunt. I feel her vaginal muscles tighten and rest, tighten and rest. Now my tongue is completely inside of my beautiful sister. I have my sister in my mouth. She starts to cum. I caress her boobs and tummy and she cums in her brother's mouth. My sister is feeding me. My sister is feeding her brother her throbbing pussy spurts.

I have never tasted anything so good. I raise my head and we kiss again. Now she is tasting herself on her brother's lips and tongue. Rose puts her hand on my cock once again and fondles me. Oh my god, I'm now going to have my sister's mouth over my cock. I know my sister now wants to suck my cock and have me cum in her mouth. Sure enough I lean back and admire her beautiful face and eyes as she has her face only inches from her own brother's throbbing cock.

In and out, in and out my cock slowly moves as my sister locks onto my cock with her warm wet lips. I have never ever felt anything like it. I have had probably a dozen women suck me off, but nothing comes anywhere near my own sister. My own sister is owning my cock. I want to give her my cock. I know she is so hungry. I hold her hand and caress her cheek as my cock goes in and out of my sister's loving lips. "That's it, I'm going to go," I say. Seconds later I squirt load after load into her hungry mouth.

She raises her head and we start to kiss again. I'm caressing her whole body now as I taste myself in her mouth. I feel like this is some kind of viagra - the radio frequency hiss. My sister Rose is now sitting in my lap facing me, kissing me. My cock is as hard again as it has ever been. Rose reaches down and holds my hard-on. I'm in love! I love my sister. I'm looking into her eyes - her greenish blue loving caring eyes.

She slowly lowers her wet vagina onto my wet cock and we for the first time start to fuck. Brother and sister are fucking! We need each other - we adore each other. I'm now fully inside her as she sucks on my tongue. I caress everywhere I can, I so love her. Thrusting in and out, up and down she moves, I sense her tensing up as she orgasms again. I start to squirt yet again. Deep inside my loving sister I squirt my cum. She whimpers a little. I reach around and caress her little tiny anus as I'm still deep inside of her.

I'm softly rubbing her anus as my cock slowly softens and she slowly let's go of her brother's cock. We know each other's thoughts, wants and urges now, we really don't even need to ask if we are going to do this again. I know that she knows that when we get home we are going to be having passionate anal sex in bed together. She wants her brother's cock now in her ass. I want more than anything for tonight to push my cock up inside my sister's bottom. She needs me. This is only the beginning...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Romancing My Sister - The Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds