Roomies: Summer Breeze Ch. 03

The intensity was too much. Missy felt Pam's muscles spasm and then lock down on her fingers as the younger girl bucked under her, nearly throwing her off. But Missy clamped her legs around Pam's thigh and rode it as the waves of her orgasm swept over her. For a long moment they held together, almost frozen, then Missy collapsed on top of Pam and the two girls cradled each other, their aftershocks making them tremble, until they slowly relaxed and fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

Sunlight peeking through the blinds made both girls stir the next morning. Pam rolled over and pulled a handy pillow over her head. Missy say up, bleary-eyed and looked down at the slender body next to her. A body that was covered by nothing but that one pillow. The teacher reached down and tickled the firm ass.

"Hey!" Pam sat up, blinking the sleep from her eyes.

"Its morning." Missy's eyes twinkled. "Aren't you going to go running?"

Pam leaned over and kissed Missy. A hand touched a bare stomach and crept up to cup a breast. Eyes sparkled as they met.

"The only running I'm doing today is for breakfast and after you."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"I am."

"Oh? Where?"

"Right here." the brunette coed pushed the other girl onto her back. Swinging her body around, she straddled Missy and lowered her face between the other girl's legs. "Before I get back to the house, I'm going to see if you taste as good as I've wondered since I watched your body sway as we climbed the stairs yesterday.

"That sounds good," Missy admitted as her hands reached up, fastened on the hips above her and drew Pam's pussy, as wet as her own, down to her mouth.

They never did eat breakfast.

*

(To Be Continued)

(Author's note. Paula Christian was one of the pulp writers of the late 50's and early 60's. By "Pulp" I don't mean the pulp magazines of the 30's such as "Weird Tales" (Although you might be surprised by the hints of lesbianism in some of those stories, including Robert E. Howard's "Conan" stories) but rather a genre of paperback books generally sold at bus terminals, airports and drug stores. Those books were characterized by lurid covers depicting half-dressed attractive women together. A key to their content could usually be found by the book's blurb, "Forbidden love" was often used. In keeping with the editorial requirements of the day, indeed, the law (stories showing lesbianism in a positive light or with a happy ending were considered pornographic by the USPO and could subject publishers to fines or even jail) these stories showed lesbians or any curious female as unbalanced, sad, guilty, even suicidal and filled with self-loathing. Any ending other than one woman turning to a man or simply a disastrous finale was unacceptable. It wasn't until Ann Bannon created her marvelous character "Beebo Brinker" that a fictional lesbian appeared who was self-confident, self-assured and completely at peace with herself and happy. I read "twilight Girls" as well as Ann's "Odd girl Out" in college (with my dorm room door closed and the books hidden under my mattress) and a couple of years ago found Ann's last (and out of print) book "The Marriage" at a used book store.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds