Roommate Shift

Quickly she strips naked and lies on her bed. Her new 'friend' in her hand and the girls on the screen next to her.

She spends some time caressing her own breasts, rubbing her own crotch. Her body slowly almost reluctantly responding.

Finally she squeezes some lube into her hands. Generously slathering the dildo. Then she rubs the tip against her soft warm peach.

Cynthia groans as she slowly pushes the rubber cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. Until she can't bring herself to push it any deeper. Probably three or four inches in. Around halfway.

It just sits there inside her. Lifeless and cold. Halfheartedly she thrusts it in and out. The sensation not unpleasant, but not satisfying either.

Eventually she gives up.

The next night Cynthia came home alone. Again.

When she stepped into the apartment though she could hear moans coming from Rob's room. From behind his closed door.

The unmistakable moans of a woman.

Cindy couldn't stop herself from crossing the room and putting her ear to the door. She could hear a bed squeaking. Rob softly grunting. And a girl's soft sobs of pleasure.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Yes! Right there! Yes!" The girl gasped.

Cynthia hadn't even realized she had slipped her hand into her shorts until she felt her fingers slide through her downy pubic hair.

She whimpered quietly with her shame and her need. But her other hand opened his door just a crack. As quiet as she could. She wouldn't admit it, even to herself, but part of her wanted to get caught.

She could see the naked couple on his bed. The same cute brunette from before. Rob on top of her. Sweating as he thrust between her spread legs.

Cynthia's fingers pet her yearning pussy. Her other hand sliding beneath her cropped T-shirt. Flipping her pink lace bra up so her big tits could drop out.

She squeezes her big breasts with one hand as she presses two fingers into her wet twat. Watching as Rob pounds his date. Leaning in to kiss her.

Cynthia's knees get weak as an orgasm quickly approaches. She drops to the floor on her knees. Her hand releasing her tit to hold her up. Long red hair spilling around her.

She squeals quietly as she cums in her shorts. Pussy throbbing around her fingers. More satisfying than anything has been since the night Robert fucked her.

Fucked her like he is fucking that brunette. She feels a strange twang if jealousy. 'Oh god!'

She hurries to her room and shuts the door. Hiding under her covers from the world like she used to when she was a little girl.

"I don't know what to do." Cynthia tells Estley over the phone the next day. She felt like she was nearly in tears.

"Well I told you to have a partner use it on you. Have you tried that yet?" The older girl asks.

"No."

"I could come over tonight. I have a strapon. We could play with that. I know you weren't interested before, but now..."

Cindy nods though no one can see. "Yeah. Yeah, ok."

That evening the two lesbians spent some time kissing on the couch. Hands caressing bodies beneath shirts.

Cynthia could feel her impatience though. She wanted this to work. To scratch her strange 'itch'.

She bites her lip and leads the taller girl to the bedroom. Quickly stripping off her clothes and hopping on the bed.

On all fours she wiggles her ass at the grinning Estley. "Someone is eager." The Asian woman says.

"I need it, Lee." The redhead whines.

Happily the tall woman strips and puts on her strapon. She loved fucking girls with it. The feeling of power, of the ability to give her partner pleasure.

Cynthia groans when she feels the tip pressing against her wet pussy. Her whole body tenses then releases as it pushes deep inside her. Unrelenting, not timidly like when she used it herself.

Her body trembled in pleasure. It was as if the dildo owned her. Was the master of her senses.

Estley quickly got into a rhythm. Fucking her redhead friend. Squeezing the girl's cute ass. She wanted to spank it, but wasn't sure how the younger girl would respond. She didn't want to ruin this.

Later the lesbians snuggled together.

"You didn't cum with the strapon." Estley asked.

"No, but I did after." Cynthia assured her with a smile.

"How was it then?" The older woman pressed.

"It was good but..."

"But still not what you need."

Cynthia shakes her head.

"Maybe you need the real thing."

"But I'm..."

"Gay? Super gay? Sexuality is a spectrum, girl. You know that." She kisses Cindy's forehead affectionately. "Maybe you don't fall as far on the extreme as you thought. Maybe, on occasion, you need to be a supplicant at the alter of the almighty cock."

Cynthia ponders what her friend had said as she listens to Estley drift off to sleep.

The sex with Estley had taken some of the edge off. For a few days anyway. But soon Cynthia found her new desire coming back even stronger.

She found herself knocking on Robert's door in the evenings to ask his help with things that she didn't need.

She would walk out of her room wearing only a T-shirt. One that just barely covered her ass. Thankfully only when she was pretty sure he would be in his room. She was almost daring Rob to catch her so indecently clothed.

When he was out she would sneak into his room and masturbate. Feeling ashamed, but the scent of him aroused her.

Finally she was finishing up a long hot shower when she realized the only clean towel was in her room.

It was laid out on her bed and everything. How could she have forgotten it?

"Rob! I forgot my towel. Could you be a buddy and get it?" She called.

When he opened the bathroom door she leaned her head and a shoulder around the frosted glass shower door. She reached out, knowing he wouldn't quite be able to see her wet naked body. Her big full breasts, cute round ass, her warm quivering peach.

But part of her wanted him to.

With a grin he hands her the towel. "Lookin good," Then he was gone.

Was she relieved?

Later that night she danced at the club. Alone again. Which was ok. She surrendered herself to the rhythm.

The lights and the sound. The slight buzz from the alcohol.

Someone was behind her. Dancing close. Too close. No, she realized she had been slowly backing toward them. Some bro-dude. He hadn't even noticed her yet.

When he did he happily turned. Cynthia pressed back against him. Grinding her rear against his crotch. Running her hands through her hair.

He reached one arm around her waist. The other around her tits. Happily squeezing her through her short dress.

She could feel his cock get hard against her. It seemed so big.

He was saying something she couldn't hear over the pounding beat. Then his hand slipped inside her top. Under her bra. Her body trembled at his touch.

She was his. A toy for him to use. His fingers squeeze her big tits. Tweak her sensitive nipples.

She passively went with him as he guided her toward the exit. Toward the parking lot, and what was sure to follow.

It's what her body wanted, she knew. To let this stranger. This man. This cock have it's way with her. To use her up and toss her away.

She would let him. Just to feel that strange but titillating feeling again.

Then part of her balked. No!

She rushed past him and out of the club. Into the night.

She was home. She had jogged or ran nearly the whole way. Robert looked concerned when she burst in.

"Are you ok?"

"I need you." Cynthia gasped. "I need your cock. I need you to fuck me." She gave him a tentative smile. One he happily returned.

If she had to submit, better it be him than some dude in the club.

She pulls her dress off as she crossed to him. Her bra quickly follows.

They embrace and kiss. Then he starts to kiss her neck.

"No! Later. Fuck me now." She demands leading him to his room. Fumbling at his zipper.

He shoves her over his bed and yanks her thong down. His own clothes quickly follow.

Cynthia groans as his warm hard cock pierces her from behind. Gasping when he grabs her big dangling tits.

"Ooh! God yes, Rob. Fuck me!" She begs.

Happy to oblige her roommate pounds her. His wonderful dick once again owning her.

"Is it...can I spank you? A little." He asks as he thrusts.

"Whatever you want. Do me." She groans. Just happy to be receiving his cock again.

He gives her round ass a few sharp slaps. She had expected him to be gentler, but was excited he wasn't. The surprising pain an enticing counterpoint to the pleasure his dick forced on her.

"P...uuunh! Pinch my nipples too." She begged him. The boy only too happy to oblige. Her body shuddered at the pain and pleasure. An orgasm washing over her.

She hung her head as she came down. Letting the sensations wash over her body. His dick still ramming deep inside her. His hand occasionally slapping her reddened ass.

She looked like a porn star from Rob's point of view. A beautiful, amazing porn star.

She gasped with excitement when he grabbed her long red hair and pulled. Forcing her head back up. A reminder of her place in this act. She shivered as another, smaller orgasm hit her.

"Oh, Rob! Yes! YES!"

They lay together in the dark. She was too tired to leave. Or she didn't want to. Cindy wasn't sure.

She could still feel his jizz leaking out of her. It was disgusting and exciting.

It made her want to go again.

Soon, though, she drifted into a blissful sleep as she listened to him lightly snore.

The next day was Sunday. Cynthia had got up before Rob and was picking out clothes in her room.

Neither had plans, and they would probably watch some tv together.

Normally she would wear jeans and a large T-shirt. Maybe her baggy sweats.

Instead she pulled on tiny workout shorts that didn't quite cover her ass. Then a shirt that barely covered her tits. Thin enough to nearly be seen through.

And no underwear.

Something that Rob would like. She realized she was choosing clothes that would turn him on. The thought giving her a titillating thrill.

She took a deep breath as she stepped out into their living room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds