• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Roommate's Early Exit

Roommate's Early Exit

Please send comments to me via my profile.

*

Ryan was drunk and generally making an ass of himself. His girlfriend Cheryl sat low in the sofa in our small apartment as he danced closely with Lucy Winston, Cheryl's sorority sister.

Lucy had her back against his chest and he had his arm around her waist. She started grinding her skirt-covered ass against the bulge that was growing in his jeans as he high-fived his buddies that passed. His hand started to slip down below the bottom of the shirt that she was wearing and touched her midriff as he leaned his head back and took a long drink of beer from his plastic cup.

"Hey," Lucy called out as Ryan's hand past the waistband of Lucy's skirt and almost made it into her panties. Lucy pulled his hand out. Cheryl just glared at him, embarrassed by his behavior.

"Sorry! Sorry! Ryan's an asshole! I know. Going upstairs. Sleepy time." Ryan stumbled toward the staircase through a crowd of visitors that patted him on the back and whooped encouragement.

She heard him yell from the top of the stairs "Cheryl, I love you baby! Where are you?"

"Obnoxious ass," she whispered as she got up and went through the sliding glass door to the back porch.

I went upstairs to check on my roommate Ryan, but he was fast asleep on his bed, snoring like a bear.

I walked downstairs and out the back to find Cheryl. She was my friend and I treated her like a sister. I was always helping her help Ryan it seemed and tonight was no different. Her back was turned to the house and her arms were crossed as she tried to calm her nerves with a cigarette.

I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. "You alright," I asked.

"Yeah. He's such an asshole sometimes," she replied. I could tell she had cried a little, so I squeezed her shoulders. She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head in my chest. "Mark, you're such a good friend."

Her move was unexpected and caught me and my cock off guard. I don't know if she noticed my swollen member pressing against her belly as she squeezed me, but I did. I held her head to my chest and stroked her hair, down to the middle of her back, and then back up. Her 32C breasts (I had seen her bra in our laundry) were pressed into my upper belly as she sobbed silently.

I was surprised as her open hand started to move in circles around my lower back over my t-shirt. She had to hear my heartbeat increase its pace.

"DUDE! We're going over to Kravitz's house! His parents have a pool and enough booze to keep things interesting." Jason Raynes slapped me in the back of the head as he jump passed me and Cheryl and I broke our embrace.

"Dude, I have to stay here and clean up," I answered.

Jason encouraged Cheryl, "C'mon girl! Your man will be out 'til tomorrow. Night's still young!"

She looked at me and paused before answering, "No, I'm gonna stay back and help Mark clean up."

"Suit yourself bitches!" cried Jason.

"Jason, total class. Gotta love him," I said rhetorically.

Lucy came out and walked up to Cheryl. "Girl, I am soooo sorry. I had no idea..."

Cheryl answered, "It's really okay. Nobody knows how he can be better than me."

"Sure?" Lucy inquired.

"Sure." Cheryl smirked while answering.

"SISTERS!" Lucy screamed it out as she ran around the house to jump into the car with Jason.

Cheryl started toward the door and I placed my hand in the small of her back as she passed into the house. She walked through the now-empty house to the small downstairs bathroom as I began picking up beer cans and empty glasses.

She returned after a few minutes with a short t-shirt and sweatpants saying, "Alright, let's get this place cleaned up so we can get to bed."

I knew what she meant, but to hear her say, "we" and "bed" in the same sentence involving me gave my imagination a spark. She held her hands above her head and pulled her hair into a ponytail in a move she'd done countless times in her life. I watched as the shirt ran high, brushing her nipples that I could barely make out. For an instant, I could see her navel and the very light hair making up her "happy trail". To this day, I don't know if she caught me taking that peek, but she didn't seem to mind anyway.

From upstairs you could hear Ryan's snores and it pulled me back into reality. Cheryl went to the closet and pulled out the vacuum as I continued tossing cans into the large trash in the kitchen.

After a few pushes of the vacuum, Cheryl did the most unexpected thing. She stopped and pulled down her sweatpants, leaving only a very short pair of flannel boxer shorts on with the Greek letters of her sorority plastered across the ass. It was very apparent that she either had a thong on underneath the shorts or absolutely nothing.

Seemingly without noticing me, she would bend down with a spoon to loosen up some dirt and run the vacuum over the spot. The two or three times she did, she would stand on her right leg and lean forward with her left leg up, causing the shorts to loosen up a little at the crotch. The glimpses I got gave me the answer I was searching for. Those shorts were her underwear. The crotch of her shorts moved to the side and occasionally a small tuft of her brown muff would come out. Worse, her shirt was loose and from behind, I could see her gorgeous breasts dangling inside her shirt. The mix of her tan legs, the accidental view of her breasts and the quick glimpses of her pussy made my cock stand at attention.

I went into the kitchen to catch my breath and splash some water on my face. "Dude, you can't do this," I repeated over and over again in my head.

"Hey! You quitting on me?" Cheryl startled me and I turned and knocked a cup off the counter and straight towards her. Wow. The cup of cheap wine splashed against her chest, staining her shirt and leaving droplets on her face, on her shorts and on her legs.

"What the fuck!" She pursed her lips and threw down her arms in exasperation.

In instantly went to her and started apologizing and trying to brush the wine from her shirt. I wasn't thinking about what I was doing but I became aware when Cheryl took a deep inhale as I brushed her right nipple. "I can handle the cleanup Mark, really," she looked at me in what I hoped was mock disgust and walked out to the bathroom.

"Do you have a t-shirt I can wear," she called out as she started walking to the bathroom again.

"Yes," I answered sheepishly.

I got a shirt from my upstairs room and came downstairs. The sound of running water indicated that Cheryl was in the shower. "Could you lay that shirt next to the sink," she called over the din of the running water and through the crack in the door.

I answered, "Yes," and peeked into the foggy bathroom. I reached in the crack of the door and extended my arm to lay the folded white t-shirt next to the sink. I couldn't help but stare through the fogged up translucent glass at the figure in front of me. I could see the outline of her tits bounce as she washed her hair and then listened as she hummed a tune and washed between her legs. I pulled my cock out of my jeans and started to stroke it. My imagination started to roam when I heard the water stop.

I put it away and walked back out to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the television. Cheryl walked out in just my sheer t-shirt and hair in a towel. The shirt left the dark nipples exposed as it pressed tight against her chest. Her breasts were big enough to let the shirt hang straight down and didn't allow her dark patch to be seen, but the shirt only barely passed her pussy.

Cheryl plopped down on the couch next to me. I was so enthralled in her that I didn't notice the skinamax movie that was playing. Man, what luck I was having. Cheryl poked me on the shoulder and playfully acted appalled and said, "you perve!"

"I know. I know. I'm a closet soft-core porn perve," I jokingly retorted.

"I always thought that about you," she continued to joke. "Thank you so much for earlier. I was sure that I was going to cry like a fool. I don't know why I stay with him sometimes." As if on cue, a loud snore came from upstairs.

"It's okay. That's what friends are for," I responded.

Cheryl pulled her legs up onto the couch and extended them, putting her feet on my lap and laid back. "Do you mind rubbing these," she said as she wiggled her toes.

"No problem," I said. I worked her on her right foot, pressing my thumbs into the arch. She closed her eyes and laid her head back on the arm of the chair and exhaled a small moan. I then began moving slightly towards her. Just a couple of inches and she had to bend her legs at the knees a slight bit.

She kept her knees together but as I started up her ankles and then her calves, she loosened up. Her knees, still together, rolled to the right and the back of the couch. After a couple of minutes and much to my chagrin, Cheryl was asleep. "Damn," I thought to myself.

Then, I came to. What was I thinking? This was my chance. I took both my hands and started rubbing up her left thigh. I had both my hands on either side of her knee. With my heart beating like a racehorse, I gently pulled it to my right. The t-shirt rolled down her thigh and bunched at her stomach and her right knee relaxed into the back of the couch. I looked down at Cheryl's beautiful pussy between her spread legs. Her lips looked swollen and slightly wet under a small line of dark hair leading from the top of her slit onto her mons. I knew then that she was faking her sleep.

I leaned forward and kissed her left knee. I then dragged my lips between her thighs slowly, allowing an occasional flick of my tongue to touch her delicate skin. I continued to look up towards her face as I continued my slow march down to her wet lips. I took her foot and put it on the couch as I positioned myself to assault her cunt with my mouth. When I got to the meaty part of her upper inner thigh, I saw Cheryl bite her lower lip. It was my invitation.

I planted my mouth directly on her pussy, slowly running the tip of my tongue along the entire length of my slit. I pulled my shoulders under Cheryl's legs and then met my next test to move on. I began to tug on the bottom of the t-shirt Cheryl was wearing and sitting on. She kept her eyes closed, licked her lips and lifted her hips to allow me to pull the shirt up higher. The sleep act was over.

Cheryl spread her legs and put her feet on my back as I returned to eating her very wet snatch. Cheryl began to moan as I alternated licking her slit and sucking her clit, which was now quite swollen. My hands had travelled up to her ample breasts, still covered by the t-shirt and started to rub and pinch her nipples. I pulled my left hand off her right breast and easily slipped two fingers into her cunt and curled them to press her g-spot and reinforced it with my right hand pressing down on her lower belly as I flicked and sucked her clit. I knew she was getting close to cumming when she grabbed the back of my head with both of her hands and started to guide me.

I really wanted to make her cum, so I did some things I always wanted to do, but never got the chance. First, I took my right index finger and rubbed her wet pussy with it. I brought it up to her open mouth and was shocked when she sucked on my finger, tasting her own juices. I could feel the vibrations as she moaned while sucking. Then, as she started bucking her hips, I let my tongue ride down her slit and started tonguing her sweet asshole. She released my finger and let out a gasp as her body started to shake and she arched her hips up towards the air. I tried to maintain contact, but she was bucking like crazy.

For a minute, she convulsed as she went through the throes of orgasm. She couldn't take anymore of my ministrations, so she grabbed a handful of my hair and held my head away from her as she squinted hard and first, exhaled gasps very loudly, and then came down to a quieting whimper. After recovering, she sat up and kissed me on the lips allowing her tongue to part my lips and taste the nectar of her nether regions that covered my entire mouth, my chin, and my nose.

"That was great," she paused for a second, and then continued, "You're not going to say anything..."

I cut her off with, "C'mon Cheryl. Stop that. We're friends and you needed to relax."

'Thank you Mark." She looked down seemingly shamefully as she spoke, "I was just so mad at him and you are so great. I have to get upstairs to him."

She got up hurriedly and started up the stairs biting the tip of her thumb nervously. I said to myself, "no way she's getting off that easy." I followed her and finally caught up to her at the top of the stairs, right as she turned left towards the open door to Ryan's room. The hallway was dimly lit from the open windows and I saw her ass jiggle slightly below the t-shirt when I grabbed her left hand and whirled her around. Her open mouth showed she was startled, but I quickly put mine over hers.

I heard her whimper quietly as I ran my tongue around her mouth. I was also very cognizant of my roommate's snores just four feet from his open door. I pushed Cheryl down to her knees and released my seven inch cock. It flipped her on the nose as I guided it to her mouth. I pressed against her pursed lips as she whispered, "No", but I was not to be denied. I slammed the length of my cock into her warm mouth as she knelt in front of me. I grabbed a handful of her wet hair and began to fuck her face with abandon. I started to worry about hurting her, but I then felt her reach around and start holding my ass cheeks and pulling me towards her lips. I then looked down at her and she was squatting with her legs spread and pushing three fingers up her pussy.

This incited more animal in me. I pulled her mouth off my cock to a large, loud gasp for air filling her lungs. I lifted her up and turned her around. I pulled off the t-shirt leaving her totally nude in the hallway four feet from the door to my sleeping roommate's room. I pushed her head forward to make her bend forward, causing her hands to grab the railing on the top of the stairs. I then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back making her squeal, while knowing she didn't want to wake up Ryan.

She wantonly spread her feet apart and reached around to grab my dick. She pulled it to her pussy and said in a whisper, "you better fuck me hard Mark before I change my mind." I grabbed her left hip with my left hand and thrust forward. I pulled back on her hair and listened as she began to breathe heavily. My pants were now as my feet as my exposed, sweaty pelvis rammed into her ass and made a slapping sound with every thrust.

"You like it rough Cheryl," I asked whispering in her ear before nibbling on it.

"Yes. Fuck me you mother fucker," she hissed.

Then, the snoring stopped. For thirty seconds we froze. It felt like a lifetime and I waited for yelling. My cock was still buried to the hilt in Cheryl's cunt and we both just listened. The silence was broken my Ryan's continued snoring. Relieved, I picked up my pace.

Then, I pulled her hair back until she was standing and turned her and pushed her until her hands were on the doorframe of Ryan's room. We were both staring at his drunk, sleeping body as I pulled out of her pussy, spit on my hand and rubbed her anus. She looked back with her eyes wide open as I slid my head into her. She gasped as we froze for a couple of seconds. Any worry that I hurt her ceased when she pushed back, her ass swallowing my cock whole. With that, I began pumping her like an engine, with slapping sounds about as loud. Still, Ryan slept.

I knew I was close as I rammed Cheryl with all I had. She was holding her ass cheeks apart now and rocking back against me. As her head started to bob forward and backward signaling her orgasm, I pulled back, grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards my cock. She put her hands on my hips so that her mouth would stay clear of the cock that had just been in her ass, but I grunted, "Open your mouth bitch."

With that, she did and I sprayed my seed all over her face, into her mouth, and into her hair. I heard her whisper to me, "What the hell," and put my dick in her mouth and sucked me clean. I knelt down and kissed her full on the lips, as we exchanged tongues and our fluids. We were both dripping sweat and we stared at each other for a few seconds. Then, we both started quietly snickering.

I pulled up my pants and ran into my room across the hall. She followed me grabbing my t-shirt. Once in my room, she pulled me to her and we exchanged long, soft kisses for ten minutes. "So, this is our secret then," she asked.

"Yeah. And sorry about being so rough," I answered.

"It's okay. I've always liked it like that. Too bad hero over there couldn't deliver."

"Oh well, that's what friends are for," I said.

The next morning, Ryan was sporting a massive hangover and was moaning, asking, "What happened last night?"

Right then, I dropped my spoon in the cereal bowl as Cheryl walked down the stairs in that same t-shirt. "Nothing dude. Everybody went to Kravitz' after you crashed."

Behind his shoulder, Cheryl stood holding the t-shirt up, showing me her pussy, mouthing the words, "thank you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Roommate's Early Exit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds