• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rose Is A Slut

Rose Is A Slut

1234

In the popular magazines they say it is quite normal for little girls to have sexual fantasies involving their fathers. It must be true I sure did. Puberty, fantasies and masturbation all came about the same time for me. Daddy was a larger than life man for me at the time. Mama had died when I was ten.

After Mama died their were lots of women in and out of the house. None stayed too long though. I hated all of them. Daddy never cared about any of them enough to force me to be nice to them.

I lost my cherry at eighteen. It was to a boy at summer band camp. I had always been a big fish at my small private school's pond. At the large band camp, I was a nobody. Just one of a hundred attractive, but not quite beautiful teenagers. Several of the girls were beautiful. They got the best looking boys.

The boy who got my cherry was attractive, but certainly no real big time stud. Hell, I might have gotten his cherry. Sex was a little disappointing, I mean the boy who took my cherry was clumsy. I felt almost nothing when we fucked. I didn't have time, it was over much too soon.

After that one episode, I returned to may small private high school. I didn't slip again, until I convinced my father to allow me to go to a large college. I wanted to be around a lot of kids. I hated the small school where everyone knew exactly what you were doing all the time.

At the end of my first semester, I met Logan. Logan was a junior and cool as hell. The day I met him, I was standing in a line registering for my second semester classes. Logan walked up to me then said, "I'll bet you are a virgin."

I was shocked. No one had ever been so blunt before. It turned me on. "Not really," I answered.

"Good virgins are no fun. You want to go out tonight?" he asked.

"Not if all you have in mind is to fuck me," I answered.

"Okay dinner, a movie, then I fuck you." he said with a wicked smile.

"Yes to dinner, yes to the movie, and maybe to the other," I replied.

"Well, I guess that is fair. Meet me at seven in the coffee shop at the student union." he demanded as he walked away.

I met him at exactly seven. I had to walk around the union a few minutes before entering the coffee shop. I didn't want to appear eager. He was sitting at a table with two other boys when I entered. I waited for him to come to me.

"Hi, I'm glad you came. You want to meet my friends?" He asked.

"Not unless they are going with us." I replied.

"Not tonight," he answered leading me away.

Logan leaned close to me during dinner. He was charming and intelligent. He was obviously also on the make. We went to the movie within walking distance of the campus. Although we both had cars, it was just easier to go there. Also it was nice for me to be seen in the company of a handsome young man.

After the movie Logan and I went to the ice cream shop, also near the campus. "So how about the fuck? You want to do it or not?" Logan asked.

"You are really a romantic," I laughed.

"Look sex and romance don't always have to go together. If that were the case, women would not have sex very often. Hell I never would." He laughed.

I was simply playing along when I asked. "Logan, are you any good at it? Fucking I mean."

"Actually, I am very good at it. Not only that, I have an eight inch dick." He said with a wicked smile.

The size thing didn't impress me. I had nothing with which to compare. "Okay Logan, you get one chance. If you don't make me happy, I am going to spread the word all over school." I said.

"If I make you cum in waves, will you spread that all over school?" He asked.

"Sure why not," I answered.

Logan had a private room in the dorm. He must have been rich since those things are expensive. We were inside the room with the door locked before Logan kissed me for the first time. I had been kissed before but not like that. His tongue teased my lips then buried itself deep in my mouth. It was so passionate that I was gasping for air when he broke the kiss. I was so turned on that I hardly felt him open the buttons to my blouse. I felt it when he lifted my tits from my bra. I felt it when he gently stroked my hard nipples.

I was getting even more turn on, though I wouldn't have believed it. Logan returned to kissing me while he held one of my breasts in his hand. He kissed me passionately and stroked my breast while I became even more lost in the feelings. With the kiss burning on my lips, I hardly notice his second hand working at my belt.

He hardly seemed to fumble at all as he opened, first my belt, then the button to my jeans. I barely felt his hand move inside my panties. I was so lost in the feelings flooding through my body. I barely felt his hand move through my pubic hair. I jolted as his finger found my clit. He moved it from right to left and I felt the orgasm build then explode within seconds. I had to break the kiss to breath. I tried to pull him closer but he denied me this body. I was forced to pump my hips against an invisible lover.

"Please, no more," I whispered as he continued to stroke my sensitive clit.

"There is always one more," he said in a deep husky voice.

He was right. I slowly built to another climax. This one was based purely on his hand stroking my clit. The only passion came from the burning in my pussy. I had separated the feelings in my pussy from my body. I came in a flood of relief. I could tell I soaked my already damp panties. I was in such a trembling state that I hardly heard Logan when he spoke. I just did as he ordered.

I whimpered when stroked me to another near orgasm. He knew when I was close. He removed his hand to step back from me. I watched through a fog of lust as he unzipped his jeans. He struggled, then removed his long hard dick. "Touch it," he whispered.

I was fascinated, but also well beyond denying him anything. I moved to close the three feet between us. I stood very close as I wrapped my hand around his hard dick. I stroked it gently and found that the skin moved over the hardness of his dick. I also felt his knees buckle as I stroked his hard dick. I knew from trashy books that I could stroke him until he came.

"Now kiss it," He whispered. I became alarmed at that point. I neither moved to do it, nor did I protest. I did nothing at all. "Kiss it bitch," Logan demanded almost angrily.

Far from turning me off, his demanding tone gave me the excuse to do what I wanted to do. I had often wondered what it would be like to take a dick into my mouth. I slowly dropped to my knees. I kissed first the shaft. I was afraid of the head of his dick since it dripped cum. I kissed then licked the shaft of his dick while he moaned his pleasure.

I got even more turned on by the feel of his dick and the forbiddenness of the act that I actually covered the head of his dick with my mouth. I was even turned on by the feel of his hands in my hair, forcing me to take his dick even deeper into my mouth. I took it so deep that I gagged.

It must have been something instinctual because I knew that I must stroke it with my mouth as I had with my hand. I felt his smooth, hard dick stroke my pallet and tongue as I moved my mouth back and forth on it. I moved slowly at first so that I could get the full sensations of his dick moving inside my mouth. I could feel Logan begin to pump his hips at my face. He was fucking my mouth. The thought of it caused the pressure which was already building in my pussy to reach the boiling point. I came with a bone jarring intensity as I continued to allow him to fuck my mouth. I felt Logan's dick get even harder in my mouth. I felt his pumping lose any recognizable rhythm. I didn't know it was an indication he was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum," Logan moaned.

I tried to pull away from his dick. Logan held my head in place with his hands in my hair. He continued to pump my mouth as I struggled to free myself from the probe. Suddenly thick globs of his cum filled my mouth. There was so much of it, I was forced to swallow it or choke. I was so busy swallowing that I couldn't taste it until he finished. The taste was indescribable. It wasn't sweet, nor was it bitter. It tasted kind of like a raw oyster but not really. I wasn't sick from the taste just overwhelmed. I actually began to suck his withering dick again.

Logan lifted me up, then pulled my pants down. He sat me on his bed. "I am going to have to kill a little time before I can fuck you." he said as he spread my legs. "After all, one good turn deserves another."

I felt his rough tongue on my slick pussy lips. He licked it clean while driving me up the wall. I was so turned on from having sucked his dick, that I came from the merest touch of his tongue. When he moved to suck my clit into his mouth, I was already in the throws of an orgasm. It seemed to go one forever as he continued to suck my clit.

I was so sensitive I begged him to stop. He didn't seemed to hear or he didn't care. My pussy was on fire as I came yet again. I had lost count of how many times I came. I was still throbbing when he pushed me down on the bed.

First I felt his weight on me, then I felt his dick prodding my pussy. He couldn't get the angle right. I couldn't believe it but I reached between my legs to guide him to my pussy lips. We were both so turned on that he was able to enter me with ease. My pussy was tight but filled with lubricants.

I could feel the walls of my pussy spread as his dick pressed deeper. It was slightly painful but it also was much more pleasurable. I felt his dick deep inside my pussy, then I felt it being drawn out. I almost screamed for him not to leave. I need not have been concerned. He drove it inside me again. When he did his pubic bone struck my clit. I fired off a small orgasm.

I was thrilled as he repeated his move over and over. I was cumming almost constantly as he worked his dick inside me. I had passed the point of simply cumming before he finished. I was lost in a world of red. Everything was gone from my mind except the feelings in my pussy.

When Logan came it was with a groan. I held him tight as he emptied his cum into me. I could feel the thick burning cum as it shot deeper inside me. It was a wonderful feeling. We lay locked in each other's arms for a long time. At least, I think it was a long time. Logan was the first to rise.

He shakily went into the bathroom. I head a rush of water as he did whatever it was he was doing. "Are you on the pill?" he asked from the bathroom door.

"No, I hadn't planed to have sex tonight." I said honestly.

Logan disappeared back into the bathroom. When he returned he had a glass of water and a small pack of pills. "Here," he said thrusting the pack to me. "Take these."

I read the pack before I took them. I found the pack to contain the new morning after birth control pills. The pack warned me not to take more than one dose per month. I swallowed the pills, thinking how unromantic it was. I did it, not only because Logan was insistent, but also because I didn't want to get pregnant. When I had swallowed the pills, I found the water cut the thick taste of his cum from my mouth.

"You better get yourself some kind of protection." Logan advised.

"Why, this isn't going to happen again," I said positively.

"Sure it is. Honey you are a natural. Once a girl like you has been fucked, I mean really fucked, she can never go back." Logan said.

"Well this is never going to happen again." I said.

'Whatever," Logan said with a smile. "I think it is time you went home."

I lifted my pants from the floor. I dressed quickly, then went into his bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was surprised to find that I looked no different. I mean I looked calm and slightly flushed but I didn't look any different really.

When I returned to the room, Logan was already in bed. "Aren't you going to walk me home?" I asked bewildered.

"Why, I already got what I wanted from you. Call me when you want an encore." he said turning his back to me.

Tears filled my eyes as I walked from his room. Fortunately I didn't meet anyone in the hall. I left his dorm, then returned to my own. Marge my roommate was already asleep. I quietly slipped into bed. I drifted off to sleep to the memories of how Logan's dick had felt in my mouth and pussy. I even came in my sleep.

Logan was right of course, the Genie was out of the bottle. I found that I wanted Logan again the next day. I fought against it but was too weak to resist. I was on the verge of calling him before I went to the university doctor. I was fitted with a diaphragm that very day.

I called Logan that night. "Hi, this is Rose," I said to his machine. "Give me a call if you have a minute." I was disgusted with myself. An hour or so later he returned my call.

"So Rose, I guess you decided you like to fuck after all." he guessed.

"Why else would I call an asshole like you?" I countered.

"Now, now let's not be rude. I might not want to fuck you again." he said.

The idea of that had never crossed my mind. I had been too busy with my own feeling to even thing about Logan's. He might not have enjoyed the sex as much as I had. I was after all a novice. "Well you decide. Do you want me again or not?" I asked terrified at the answer.

"Like I said baby, you are a natural. Sure, come on over around ten." he said.

"I had kind of hoped for a date," I said.

"Why, we both know what you want. No sense wasting all that time. Besides I need to study." Logan said.

I knocked on his door at exactly ten. Logan allowed me into the room. I found Logan was not alone. "This is Josh. He is my study partner." Logan turned to Josh. "Josh this is Rose. I told you all about her." Logan said again looking at me.

"Hi Rose," Josh said as he stood.

"Don't leave Josh," Logan said. "Rose here can do us both." He turned to face me. "Can't you Rose?"

His words caused me to gasp. I wanted to turn and walk out of the room. I even tried to make myself move. I couldn't leave and I couldn't answer. I stood rooted to the floor. Logan took my silence for the agreement that it was.

Logan closed the space between us then kissed me deeply. I couldn't help the rise in my passion level. I was so turned on that I moaned. When he broke the kiss there was no more pretense. He stepped back then unbuttoned my blouse. I watched as he popped the buttons. My brain was reduced to the speed of thick syrup, flowing from a bottle.

"Come on baby don't just stand there, take my dick out." Logan demanded.

I did as he ordered with no thought to Josh sitting in the chair at Logan's desk. I had Logan's dick in my hand stoking it as he pushed the blouse from my shoulders. I released Logan's dick long enough to remove the blouse from my arm. I took his dick just as soon as the blouse was gone.

I climbed even higher as my breast were freed from the confines of my bra. I again removed my hand from Logan's dick but only long enough to push the bra aside. I stood naked to the waist while stroking Logan's dick. Logan took a breast into his mouth. It was the first time I had ever felt sucking at my dry tit. I moaned my pleasure.

Logan sucked it only a minute then stopped. "Don't stop," I demanded.

"Easy bitch, you got two of them. Come on Josh, help me out here." Logan demanded.

Logan returned to my right tit. I watched as Josh moved to stand beside us. he bent then took my left tit into his mouth. The feeling of two men sucking my tits was wild. I actually came from the feeling. Without being prompted I removed my hand from Logan's dick long enough to free Josh's dick. I took one in each hand. Josh's dick was smaller but that didn't matter to me.

I had a dick in each hand and a man at each tit. I was in heaven. My knees began to buckle as I came repeatedly. It was Logan who pushed me down on the bed. I sat on the edge while one of them stood on either side of me. Sitting on the bed it was easier to stroke their dicks but I had lost the feeling of their mouths on my tits. To compensate I stopped stroking them long enough to place a hand from each on my aching breasts. I continued to jack their dicks while they teased my hard nipples. I knew what Logan expected so I bent slightly and took his dick into my mouth. I continued to stroke Josh'I felt the wonderful hardness of Logan's dick. I could feel it's heat and smoothness as it passed over the roof of my mouth. I stroked it with my mouth several times then pulled off it. I thought Logan would object but he seemed satisfied with the stroking of my hand. I bent to take Josh's dick into my mouth. It felt the same as Logan's. I had switched merely to find out if there was any difference in them. I sucked and stoked his dick with my mouth for a long time. When he began to pump at my mouth, I switched back to Logan. So far, I was the only one who had cum. I had cum several times.

I had Logan's dick in my mouth when I heard him ask Josh, "Which end do you want?" His voice was thick and husky.

"I want her mouth," Josh said in a squeaky voice.

"On your knees bitch," Josh growled.

"Wait," I said. "I have to put my diaphragm in."

"Good, I wouldn't mind seeing that." Josh squeaked.

"No, I'll go into the bathroom." I suggested.

"No way bitch," Logan said. "We want to watch."

The two of them watched me as I inserted the diaphragm into my pussy. I worked it as the doctor had said. I watched the two of them as I manipulated the piece of rubber inside my pussy.

With the diaphragm in place, I dropped from the bed and got on my hands and knees on the floor. Logan moved behind me. I felt him guide his dick into my pussy. In that position my pussy was even tighter. I felt his dick force it's way into my throbbing pussy. It filled me as his dick pushed deeper into me. His dick pushed the diaphragm deeper into my pussy.

Logan began to fuck my pussy. I was so high I hardly noticed Josh kneel at my head. He lifted my head with a hand tangled in my hair. When my head was on a level with his dick, I opened my mouth to him. I felt his dick move in my mouth. I had no control over the movements. I was being pounded from the rear by Logan. I was suddenly being pounded from the front by Josh. The two boys rhythms were different. I was going mad from all the different sensations. I found myself in one continual orgasm. It rolled though me like waves on the ocean.

I felt Logan stiffen first. I felt his cum but it didn't shoot deep in me as it had before. I seemed to pool inside my pussy and burn it's way into my brain. Logan withdrew his dick from my pussy. I have no idea what he did afterward. I was lost in the feeling of Josh's dick in my mouth. I worked at it until he finally stiffened then shot his load deep into my throat. I swallowed hard and often to keep up with his cum. A few seconds after he shot his load he removed his wilting dick from my mouth. I continued to move on the invisible lover in my pussy. They must have had quite a show as I worked to come down from my high.

I heard the two of them as if in a dream. "I told you she was a natural." Logan said.

"She is probably the best cock sucker, I have ever seen. Are you sure you were the first. I mean she sucks a dick like she has been doing it for years." Josh said.

"I told you man, I had to almost force her the other night. She just took to it like a pro." Logan answered.

"So how is her pussy," Josh asked.

"Her pussy is so tight it hurts to fuck her." Logan said. "If you can get it up she will show you."

"Are you kidding, I came so hard it will be days before I can get it up again."

"Don't worry, she will be back. Next time you can fuck her in the pussy." Logan said.

"So what do we do with her now. I mean she is still cumming." Josh said.

"I'm damn sure not going to share her with anyone else." Logan said. "See what's in her pocket book."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rose Is A Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds