Rose Of Yesterday

Groaning his movements changed drastically. Breaking away from her lips he lifted himself to his palms and began to surge deeper and deeper inside her. Faster, and faster, shaking her whole body, but causing the burn inside her to get brighter and brighter eclipsing all other feelings she'd had thus far. Eyes locked together she watched his face. The pleasure reflected there matched hers. She went wild. Thrashing beneath him, suddenly begging…

"Aaaaahhhhhhh, Oh God… Oh God… Deeper, yes, yes, deeper, harder, please, please, please, Oh God, Fuck me Richard." Shocked and aghast at her language Sidney could only wonder who this creature was she'd turned into. She couldn't control her actions or her voice.

"Riccchhhaaaaaarrrrddddd… OH… OH…" Fire blazed through her, this time coming from so far inside her she could only scream in pleasure, agony… He slammed into her, and with a tortured groan released his seed inside her. Feeling the hot squirts coating her only made Sidney more sensitive, her orgasm stretched out even further, she felt blackness trying to encompass her once again… panic set in. Reaching out to pull Richard down upon her hard she held on for all she was worth. But still the darkness flowed in upon her…

"NO!!!!!" She screamed with all her being.

"I love You Sidney, always remember that…" came Richards voice, each word softer then the next fading out completely at the end as the darkness enfolded her into its waiting arms.

* * * * *

Sidney was cold to the bone. Shivering uncontrollably she opened her eyes completely confused. She sat slumped in the front seat of her car. Outside she could hear the howling of the wind, the windshield and windows were all covered in a solid blanket of white. Disoriented she looked around frantically; her keys were in the ignition, the doors all locked. She could see her breath all white and frosty floating away from her lips each time she exhaled.

Suddenly she remembered. Richard, the meadow, making love, springtime. Her whole soul screamed in denial. Oh NO! It had been some kind of hallucination, she'd fallen in the snow, and gotten so cold she'd imagined the whole thing, somehow instinctively getting back to her car before passing out.

Laying her head on the steering wheel Sidney began to cry, this seemed so cruel, the last straw in a world gone cold and gray. A loud knocking noise on the window beside her jolted her up in her seat, the snow there began to be swiped clean, a black glove was shoving handfuls away letting her see a blurry figure standing outside her car in the stark elements. Feeling her heart begin to beat to the point of nearly bursting out of her chest Sidney dared to hope. Could it be? Her desperate mind begged it to be so, unlocking the door and throwing it open Sidney was knocked into despair to see a policeman standing there shining a flashlight into the gloomy exterior of her car.

"You okay Ma'am?" He asked. She couldn't help it her disappointment was too great, she once again burst into tears. The policeman's concern was apparent as he shone the light over her again, looking for signs of injury. Satisfying himself that she was okay just probably scared, he spoke gently.

"Don't worry Ma'am, I'm going to go call you a tow-truck, and we'll get you and your car home all safe and sound. " Feeling stupid and too emotional Sidney could only nod and whisper "Thank You." Closing the door she watched him turn and disappear back into the storm. Leaning back and closing her eyes she let her arms go limp, her hands falling listlessly to her sides.

"Ouch!" Jerking her hand up she noticed a single bead of blood right below her knuckles.

Gingerly reaching down she felt around and came upon the cause of her nick. It was a rose stem. Confused, knowing she had definitely put the single rose on Richards grave she brought it up to look at it closely. She couldn't believe her eyes, the bud was perfect, except for one missing petal, but the object tied to the base of the stem caused her to catch her breath and feel light-headed. It was her hair ribbon, tied in a bow with a lock of silky hair encased between stem and ribbon.

Feeling faint Sidney leaned forward, her unbound hair flowing forth sliding over her shoulder to fall in a cascading wave down the front of her parka. A faint scent of springtime invaded the enclosed confines of her car, frowning she noticed a bright yellow sprig in the slightly tangled skein of her tresses. Plucking it out to examine it more closely the crushed blossom came to life right there between her fingers. She gasped watching it straighten and regain its former beauty. A faint glow filled the dusky interior around her, and feeling a soft brush of ghostly lips upon her cheeks, Sidney heard a faintly whispered.

"Happy Anniversary Darling."

Feeling her soul start to sing, Sidney smiled. She had asked her question, and god had responded. Knowing now that all would be well, and that some day in another lifetime she'd meet her soul mate again she lifted the yellow blossom to her lips and whispered.

"Thank You God."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 448 milliseconds