• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Roses
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Roses

I put on the strap-on and the little nub on the inside of the holster pressed against my clitoris lightly and it took everything in me not to cum. I climbed on top of her and spread her legs wide, her stockings and heels remained on. I enjoyed that fact. She was still very wet so lubrication was not needed.

I positioned the tip of dildo directly in front of her opening. I grabbed the back of her knees and pressed slowly into her. I began to slowly move in and out of her, taking long dropout strokes. I began to pick up speed and I could feel myself getting to the point I was ready to cum, so I stopped and laid on my back.

Kendra began to ride the strap-on fast and hard. She began to ride me with great vigor and I could feel my self climaxing. I shut my eyes tight and Renee's face flashed in front of my mind.

Renee!! I screamed.

Kendra stopped, "What the fuck did you say?"

My eyes shot wide open in shock, I could not believe I said her name. I just looked at Kendra without saying a word.

"What the hell did you say Victoria? I can't believe this shit, I have been here since that night and heard you cry over her and said nothing but this is the last straw. I'm done, you are in love with that bitch and she won't even give you the time of day, and here you are thinking of her while we are making love. But I guess it isn't love." she cried.

She moved from on top of me and cried.

"I am so sorry, Kendra I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Get out, Get the fuck out!!" she screamed.

I got up got dressed and went home, as I was driving I found that I was sad but I could not bring myself to cry. I did feel terrible and i found that i was making a habit of hurting people i cared about. I knew that my heart was not with Kendra and it never could be I was in love with Renee and I was going to make her understand that.

Even if we never speak again I wanted Renee to know how I felt and get it off my chest once and for all. In my head I knew it was the only way I could truly move on, without thoughts of her creeping into my mind. A part of me did not fully understand why I was still holding on to her and seeing her again did not help the situation.

******

I woke up that Saturday afternoon determined to get through to Renee. I paced back and forth figuring out the right words to say, when, and if she answered the phone. With my phone in hand I began to dial then fear took over and I hung up. I repeated this about five times. Then a knock at the door broke me away from my thoughts.

I walked to the door and opened it. There standing in my door way was Renee. My heart stopped, I just moved to the side without a word and motioned for her to come in. Renee just looked at me and walked in.

"Hi." I said in shock.

"Hi Victoria, we need to talk." she said in a small voice.

She walked towards the living room and took a seat. I began to fear what she might have to say, and my mind began to race. I could not think of what to do so I began with what I had wanted to say for the past few weeks.

"I am sorry that I lied to you Renee."

"You are not the one that should apologize Victoria."

I gave her a puzzled look when she said this. I could not read her expression, then I said "What are you talking about?"

"Let me explain." She began. " I had always know you were a lesbian, I just did not say anything about it. I was just mad that you lied to me. When I asked you in the cafeteria that day, without hesitation you said no. I asked you because I thought you would tell me. When you said no I thought I was wrong about you and I dismissed my suspicions. Then when I saw you with her in the parking lot it broke my heart." She said in a voice that shocked me because being vulnerable was not her strong suit.

Once again I tried to apologize but it was to no avail, she just stopped me and continued to talk.

"I wanted to come talk to you sooner but I could not face you, you are not the only one that has secrets." Renee continued.

Once again I looked at her confused, but I let her continue to speak.

She paused for a moment as if contemplating the next thing that she was going to say.

"I am not a lesbian, I have never been with a woman, and until recently it was never a thought of mine.

The last few weeks have been hell for me, I have missed you. When you were no longer in my life I realized I was missing something, I soon realized that I cared for you more than I should, it took me a long time to come to grips with that fact."

I sat in shock not fully understanding what I was hearing, yet I mustered up the strength to speak. "I have missed you as well, Renee I have had feelings for you for a while now, but I did not expect you to feel the same, I don't know what to say."

"Say we can start over Victoria." she said with a small smile.

"Renee can we start over?" I asked with a smirk.

We both burst out in laughter. We sat and talked for what seemed like forever and for the first time in what seemed like forever things were starting to look up and be normal again.

Time passed and our friendship began again although we knew we had feelings for each other for some reason we did not go that far. Until one day I mustered up the courage and asked Renee out on a proper date. It was a Friday night and I found myself getting dressed nervous as ever. I don't think I had ever been as nervous as I was that night.

We decided that we would go see a movie and then have dinner afterwards. I drove down the high way heading to her house, in the passenger's seat sat a bouquet of 6 red and 6 white roses. It was beautifully wrapped in a red and white ribbon. I looked at the roses with a proud smile knowing I was going on a date with someone I had been in love with for so long.

I parked in her drive way and turned off the car. I grabbed the roses and knocked on her front door, as I waited I began to check to make sure I looked OK. I began to look myself up and down checking my short white dress and making sure there was nothing on the white heels with gold buckle that I paired with it. My hair was in a tight French bun that showed off the gold dangling earrings I wore.

I looked up as I heard her fumble with the lock on the door. I smiled a big smile when I saw her, she was gorgeous. It shocked me when I saw her in a red halter top dress with black red bottom heels. Her hair flowed down her shoulders fitting her beautiful face. I proceeded to hand her the roses never taking my eyes off of her. She walked to the kitchen and put the roses in a vase as she walked away I found my eyes gravitating to her ass down her legs and back up.

She turned around and giggled a little when she noticed my eyes on her. She walked to her room and set the roses on her nightstand beside her bed. We went to the movies first early that evening for I had made reservations at restaurant that she had wanted to go to for a while. As we sat ate and drank and talked it was hard for us to break away from our conversation so much so that a waitress came by our table and told us that they were going to close in five minutes.

We got our things and got into her car. On our way to her house I could not help myself but to look at the beautiful woman in the driver's seat next to me. She gave me that sexy side ways glance that spelled out attraction in more ways than one. I knew in that moment the fun had just begun. As we sat in her car my nerves found no settling point and my breathing was far from my control, yet I did my best to hide it.

I found in that moment of racked sanity that I had found love. As we pulled up to her house she shut off the car and turned to me.

"Will you come in with me?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yes." I quickly replied.

As we entered her house, I closed the door behind me then grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me. I looked into her eyes waiting for the go ahead. She leaned forward and kissed me softly. I continued to kiss her more passionately. I pressed her against the wall beside the front door.

I began to unzip the side of her dress and began sliding the halter part of her dress over her head,I watched as it fell to the floor. To my surprise she had on no bra or panties. I stood back and stared at her naked body and my arousal heightened. She began to touch her beautiful DD breast.

"Watch me." she said in a sultry voice.

I watched as she began to play with her nipples. They were like chocolate drops. They began to get hard as she squeezed them between her finger tips. She began to walk to the back of the house where her room was, still wearing her heels. I followed her and watched her body sway back and forth. I began to undress as I followed her by the time we reached her room I was fully nude.

She walked over to her bed and laid down, she slid her hands up and down her body until they finally came to rest on her wet lips. I watched as she massaged it with her finger tips. I walked over to her bed and climbed in. As her fingers worked I began to kiss her more passionately. I pressed kisses down her neck until I got to her breast.

I pressed light kisses to the top of her breast then lightly licked her nipple. I heard a small gasp escape her lips. I closed my mouth around her nipple and sucked on it hard. I continued this until her moans became loader with each suck. I dragged my fingers down her body and moved her hand away from her wetness.

I slid two fingers inside her slowly, she was surprisingly tight. I began to rub her clitoris with my thumb and she began to moan as I picked up rhythm. Her climax ran through her and I could feel her cum run down my fingers. I lifted my fingers to my lips and tasted her. Her eyes went wide, and I just smiled and kissed her softly. I got up and walked to her closet and pulled out a thin black belt that went with a dress of hers.

"I am going to need you to keep still, OK." I said with a mischievous grin.

I proceeded to bind her hands to her bed post. I knew from earlier conversations we had about guys she had dated that she liked the idea of being tied down. I crawled back into bed with my face between her legs.

"Watch me now." I said with a smug look on my face knowing what I was getting ready to do to this fantastic creature in front of me.

I took hold of her thighs and spread her legs wide. I looked down at her lips and they were already glistening with arousal. I looked up into those beautiful brown eyes of hers, her caramel face was beautiful when she is aroused. I lightly blew on her pussy and I felt her body shiver. I stuck out my tongue and ran it slowly over her wet lips.

She tasted wonderful better than anything I could imagine. I continued my slow torture. Then I began to pick up speed as she began to cry out and squirm under my hands. I slid my hands under her ass and gripped it tight as my face pressed deeper into her I began to dart my tongue in and out of her vigorously.

I began to focus my attention to her clitoris more and more as I sucked and licked then I bit down lightly. I put two fingers inside her and moved in and out to the rhythm of my tongue. She was soon screaming my name and I could feel her getting ready to cum. I continue until she squirted into my mouth.

I was in shocked at first because I have never have that happen before. Yet I loved every moment of it. I did not move until she came down from her climax. As her body relaxed I got up and kissed her on the forehead and went to grab a towel for my face. When I returned I untied her from the bed and held her in my arms.

"I love you Renee." I said in a soft whisper.

"I love you as well, Victoria."

We fell fast asleep in each others arms. The last thing I saw as my eyes closed were the red and white roses on her nightstand. My heart flouted into hers, for we had found each others love.

*The End*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Roses
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds