Royal Affliction Ch. 03

>*<

Mayhem felt sorry for Sybari. Maybe she should have tried to tell her what her sisters were like. The poor girl was only trying to escape her crummy little town. She didn't deserve to be mistreated.

"Do you know what you're going to do now? May asked, curling her tails up behind her.

Sybari sneered. "I guess I could try another sex demon city." She sighed. "But what's the point? I may as well go home."

May's heart fell at the sight of the girl's apathy. She hated seeing her give up like that. Sybari was such a cheerful succubus. Surely a little encouragement would have her perking up again.

May nudged her arm. "Don't lose that little spark of yours. You're cute when you get excited." She smiled and brushed Sybari's cheek. "You could always stay here."

Sybari met her eyes. "With you?"

She nodded. "I could use the company."

"What about Auchery?" she asked, glancing at the door.

May pulled a face. "I don't know if we can resolve things." Her fingers played with her skirt. "She hurt me. I don't know if I can ever trust her again."

Sybari nodded, twisting her hair in her fingers. She swallowed and chewed on her lip. There was definitely a lot of hesitation in her mind.

May tried to brush it off casually. "Think about it." She shrugged. "Stay for a couple of days, see if you like it. If not, you'll be all rested up for your onward journey."

Staring at the woven rug, Sybari nodded, deep in contemplation. Tossing the silk aside, Auchery came into the room, her hair still damp and hanging languidly over her shoulder. The dirty dress was gone, replaced by a clean pink number with two rows of ruffles on the skirt. A mulberry cincher circled her waist over a pinned at the shoulders style top. Nothing of Mayhem's could hope to fit Auchery's breasts, but there were still a couple of the harpy's things in her wardrobe.

She noticed there were bruises on Auchery's legs where she'd gotten tired and sat with them apart, the bone resting against the ground. Auchery hadn't been able to do the splits before she left, but May guessed she probably could by now.

Mayhem lightly slapped Sybari's thigh and stood up. "Go get cleaned up, then you two can chat. I have to go to dinner. I'll have some food brought for you."

"Can't you eat here with us?" the succubus asked.

May shook her head. "I have to go. I was summoned. I may be Depravia's sister, but I'm still her subject."

Leaving the two of them in awkward silence, Mayhem slipped from the room and out of her suite. This part of the castle was dark and quiet. There wasn't much reason for anyone to be in the area unless they were going to her quarters. Though the servants could have taken to using it in her absence.

"Mirthly, wait up."

The voice calling out to someone in the hall ahead made Mayhem slow. The corridor she was in had woven runners covering the floor that muffled the sound of her hooves. May could sneak remarkably well when she wanted to, but without the carpet, they would have heard her clip clopping towards them long ago.

With her keen hearing, she could hear their conversation drop to a whisper as she approached the corner of the intersecting hallway.

"Have you heard Deploria's come back?" a female asked.

"No, I hadn't," said her companion, sounding pleased.

May recognised the servant's soft high-pitched voice, but she wasn't very familiar with its owner. She had a feeling Mirthly was one of the low demons who did laundry.

Her friend was clearly not so delighted with May's return. "Mmm, now we'll have even more work to do."

"Deploria's not very demanding though. I like having her around. She keeps her sisters a bit better behaved, tries to prevent them from doing anything too horrible, you know?"

"I guess," grumbled the deeper voice. "She has no real influence on them though."

May peered around to catch a glimpse of the girls. Mirthly was a petite dark elf, with blue skin and black hair. She seemed a smiley kind of girl.

"If you ever get into trouble with them, she might plead your case."

"Might?" said her fire demon friend. She was red with large freckles all over, her frizzy orange hair plaited back from her face.

"Well, yeah. If it's over something ridiculous I heard she might help. But if you did something bad she'll probably decide you deserve it. I doubt there's much she can do in those situations anyway, and she wouldn't want the Queen to take it out on her as well."

"There's really no incentive for her to help in ANY case. She could say no to the silly ones too. "

"I know. But I just feel better with her here."

Curse this girl with happiness. She was loyal. Maybe she deserved a raise.

"Yeah, I can understand that. I just hate when she doesn't keep her split tail bound. It's not right."

May frowned. Her tails were a sore subject. She'd suffered greatly throughout her life because of them, both physically and mentally. Anyone who suggested they should be pinned together was automatically an enemy.

"Revel! Deploria doesn't bring misfortune. If anything it's the opposite."

"The day of her birth there was a landslide in the west of the city that killed over a hundred demons. Just wait and see. We'll all wish they'd cut one off when she was born."

Lunging out from her hiding place, May seized the girl's wrists with her tails, forcing her against the wall. Mirthly gasped and backed away.

"Would you like me to cut off one of your limbs?" May asked in a grave tone.

Revel's eye bulged, the muscles in her neck straining. "I'm sor—"

May put a finger to her lips to shut her up. The demon wasn't sorry. Revel meant what she said. She only regretted getting caught.

"If they'd cut one off, I'd be unbalanced. Last thing you want is a curse child with unbalanced power." May released Revel's wrists, leaving her tails free to slither up her body. "It's unwise to gossip where others can hear. Now I know how uncomfortable my tails make you." She made one caress her cheek. "Can you feel misfortune rubbing off on you?" The other tail ducked under the girl's dress, stroking at the cotton covering her groin.

Revel flinched and squeezed her thighs together. May promptly kicked her in the ankle to make her open them again. She checked over her shoulder to see if Mirthly had obediently stuck around. She had, but she was smart enough to know defending her friend would mean sharing her fate. May turned back to Revel, sliding her hand up between the girl's four small breasts, while her tail continued to caress between her legs.

"Please have mercy, Princess," Revel whined. "I'm blinded by fear of superstition. I know you're the gentlest of your siblings."

May's fingers wrapped around the demon's neck, her claws digging into her flesh. She leaned in close. "If you ever come before my sisters. Do not beg like that," she spat through her teeth, tightening her grip so she cut off her air supply completely. "Never tell them they're nice. Keep your mouth shut and take your punishment. They make pathetic beggars suffer the most."

Revel struggled to nod in agreement. May relaxed her fingers, moving them to cup Revel's face. Without warning, she covered the demon's lips with her mouth and plunged her long tongue down her throat. The shock made Revel squirm, but she soon remembered to stand still. She gagged on the intruder, her reflexes trying to dislodge it. With May's fingers pinching her nose, there was no way for her to get air. As the need for oxygen grew, she began to whimper and writhe. It was taking everything she had to keep herself from biting May's tongue or pulling free. Her sounds turned to groans and she slammed a hand against the wall. May gently stroked her face, feeling her underwear grow damp against her tail. Revel swayed on her feet, her eyes rolling back as May let her fall to the floor with a thump. The demon came to a few seconds later coughing and gasping. She gazed up at May, a little disorientated.

"You know, the Queen has all sorts of unpleasant devices in her dungeons," Mayhem said calmly. "She doesn't tolerate simple mistakes, let alone insolence. Why, I remember when a girl brought her the wrong kind of tea for the second time. Depravia stuffed a massive dildo up her cunt, locked it in place, and made her perform all her chores waddling around like that for the rest of the week." She stood over Revel. "Isn't it lucky you were badmouthing the cursed princess instead?" May turned her back on her.

The staff were usually good to Mayhem. They appreciated that she was kinder than her sisters, something that gained her genuine respect rather than respect out of fear. But there were some things May couldn't let go unpunished. She made sure to remind the staff that she was a little scary and needed to be respected and obeyed as much as the Queen.

"Mirthly."

"Yes, Your Grace?" she squeaked in alarm.

"I don't have a room attendant. You may do it if you so wish."

Her eyes lit up. "Really? Oh, thank you, Princess. It would be my honour."

"I also need you to have food for two brought to my suite," she started to move off at a brisk pace.

The dark elf had to jog to keep up. "Anything in particular, Princess?"

May slowed, thinking as she walked. Auchery liked fish. And...what did succubus's eat? Was there anything particular they favoured?

"Make sure there's a fish dish. And ask one of the incubi in the kitchen what they like to eat."

She continued her walk through the castle to the dining hall, a majestic room of red marble and low hanging chandeliers. Twin fireplaces burned at either end, casting warm light around the dark space. A long table stretched between them, big enough for twenty creatures. It was a slight V shape, so no matter where someone was seated they could see those sitting at the point. Tonight only three places were set. Mayhem stood in the doorway while the servants laid out the last of the dishes. She nodded to them as they left and went to stand behind her seat on the inside of the V. Her sisters' arrival was announced with a gong, the two of them gliding through the room to their places.

"Little Deploria, how nice to have you at the table again," Despondia said as she sat down.

"Isn't it just?" added Depravia.

"Your Graces." May took her seat last.

Despondia gave her an eyeing. "You didn't wash up for dinner, love."

"I have guests."

Her sister only giggled in reply and ripped the leg off a roasted bird.

May went about helping herself to the abundance of food. As horrible as it was to be in this room with her sisters, it was good to come back to a proper meal. "I hear you've been withholding Auchery's wages."

The Queen was unperturbed. "I couldn't have her run off now, could I? Good staff are so hard to find."

"If she was so good why did put her in that stupid outfit and make her do chores that hurt her muscles?"

Depravia put her hand over her heart. "You act like I'm the one to blame here." She smirked. "I was simply punishing her for being disloyal to my baby sister. It's my duty to look out for you, precious little thing you are. You didn't want an untrustworthy lover, did you?"

May sighed. "Give me whatever's outstanding."

"I was helping her fulfil her goals. The girl wanted dearly to save enough to buy her own loft in the mountains. She wouldn't have half as much if I'd let her spend it now, would she?"

"Just give me what she's due."

"Feisty tonight, aren't we?" She grinned. "I'll have someone get it."

"Did you have a chance to taste your new toy yet?" Despondia asked, reaching for some fried serpent.

May poured herself some soup. "Already did on the way here. She's a cute girl. Didn't know she was that flexible though."

The Queen nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, she's quite a marvel with the acrobatic tricks."

"Don't get any ideas about trying to bribe her," May threatened.

Depravia cackled and reached for her goblet. May sucked the marrow from a bone, trying to keep her anger at bay. If her sister got her claws into anyone else she loved, she'd leave again. And she wouldn't come back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds