• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Royal Affliction Ch. 07

Royal Affliction Ch. 07

Sybari released her foot, letting it fall behind her to the floor. Catching the other, she pulled it above her head to a needle and overstretch, one hand braced against the wall. She dropped her leg back to the ground and walked over to her lyra. The sunlight pouring through the window glinted off the silver metal, shimmering as she kicked up into the circle. It had been calling to her throughout her morning stretch, and she'd had to take a break to change into something nice for it.

Now she wore a barely-there teddy of black lace and straps, the open crotch baring her vulva. Her new hoops hung from her labia, the six matching blue crystals attached to the ends. They were heavy and pulled deliciously. They dangled and beat her legs as she moved through poses on her aerial hoop, making her juices ooze from her hole. She swung one leg through the middle so she straddled the metal. It felt cool jammed between her lips and slid easily back and forth when she rocked her hips.

"Are you having fun without me?" May asked, coming into the room. She walked over and set Sybari's chains swinging like pendulums.

"Not now you're here." Sybari gripped the hoop and rolled back, kicking her legs into a split above her head.

May held Sybari's arse in one hand and lapped at the mess weeping from her cunt. She dipped her long tongue inside, twisting it so the piercings tickled her vagina. She pinched her clit and ran the barbells over it. The metal clinked as she licked at her labia.

"You are fucking phenomenal," said Sybari, letting out a moan.

May chuckled. Her tongue suddenly stopped, leaving Sybari's pussy bereft and begging for more. Before she could crane her neck to see what May was doing, something cold pressed against her hole. It slid into her with a quick thrust, plunging deep inside.

Sybari gasped and felt herself slip slightly. "Shit!"

May's arm wrapped around her waist. "I've got you."

She felt fingers fiddling around her labia, shifting the rings around. "What are you doing?"

"Tying a cute bow on you." May crouched down to give her a kiss laced with her juices. "Will you show me your routine?"

Sybari pulled herself up into a sitting pose, allowing her to see the pink ribbon May had laced through her piercings. It loosely held her labia together, preventing the gold dildo that was peeking out from underneath from escaping. She slid back, hooking her knees over the hoop and going into a hang underneath. She switched to hold it with one arm, and then flipped back up into a lying pose in the hoop. Each movement shifted the dildo and changed the angle at which it prodded her insides. As she reached to grab her foot and draw it behind her to her head, she let out a moan.

"Oh, mmmuh."

A fresh gush of fluid soaked the ribbon and dripped onto the floor. Her walls squeezed the large intruder, trying to milk it. She wanted it to move. It was torture to have it embedded in her and stationary. She shot a look at May, asking with her eyes.

May bit her lip, her chest rising and falling. She had her tails twisted together and shoved up her pussy. "Are you loving the performance as much as I am?"

"It's so itchy. I can't stand it anymore. Please fuck me," Sybari asked, bucking her hips.

May withdrew her tails and came closer. "Only if I can come up there with you."

Sybari hung off one side so May could clamber up into the hoop. She couldn't wait, and untied the ribbon herself, letting it fall to the floor. While May was adjusting herself, Sybari snaked her tail over and plunged it into her slick puffy lips.

"Eek!" May gripped the ring tightly, looking very unsteady in the air. Her hooves couldn't find grip on it like Sybari's feet.

Sybari's eyes lit up with a dirty thought. She quickly pulled the dildo from her snatch and drove it home after her tail. May squealed and just about fell off the hoop.

"This was a bad idea. Bad idea," she whispered.

Sybari laughed.

"I'll get you." May's tails appeared on each side of her, twisting together and sliding between Sybari's legs.

She moved to a better position where she could open them, and May pushed the rod into her waiting cunt. Sybari moaned, thrilled to have something pumping into her at last. She flicked her tail inside May, but only gently. She thought it was best if the voracis didn't cum while she was up here. She'd probably end up on the ground.

May kept her promise, making her tails thrust fast and hard. The piercings provided luscious stimulation on every stroke. The penetration coupled with the heavy weights stretching her soon had her panting. The room was filled with the sound of her whimpers and the squelch of juices. It dribbled in thick globs down her legs.

May leaned over to lick her cheek. "You are so wet today," she whispered. "Did you need it badly?"

"You...make...me... hot," Sybari panted.

May smirked and amped up her work, adding a finger to tickle her clit. Sybari's hands tightened on the hoop, her vagina clamping down on May's tails and she rocked through a violent orgasm. May held her steady so she didn't fall off and they swung there while she regained her breath.

"I think we should do you on the bed," Sybari breathed, sliding to the floor.

"There's one problem."

"There is?"

May looked down at her innocently. "How do I get down?"

Sybari laughed and held out her arms.

~ ~ > * < ~ ~

Two weeks later, Sybari basked in the beautiful sunlight while she trained. The hoop dug into the back of her knee as she hung underneath, holding her foot above her head. Hooves clopped across the floor behind her and the lyra was suddenly spinning.

"Ahh! What are you doing?" Sybari dug her fingers into her foot to keep from being flung off. Her head felt dizzy. "I'm going to fall off."

May giggled and halted the spin. "Sorry. It looked like fun."

"You get up here then."

May grabbed her around the waist, forcing their chests together, and pulled. Knowing she had her, Sybari let go of her foot and let herself fall. May placed her on the ground and reached up to take a hold of the lyra. She pulled her body up so her hips met the metal and brought one leg through. Sybari gave the edge a little push to set it slowly adrift.

"No!" May seized the side of the hoop, her face terror-stricken.

Sybari laughed. "You don't want to ride it? It's fun."

"It won't work as well for me though. My labia aren't separate like yours," she said, getting her other leg over so she could sit in the ring. Her tails spiralled up both sides of the hoop to help keep her balance. She sighed with the satisfaction of her achievement and kicked her hooves.

"You look cute up there. If a bit out of place." Sybari gave her a gentle push to send her spinning.

"Speaking of out of place, my sister is having a ball this week. I say we get the fuck out of here before her guests arrive."

Sybari gasped. "A ball!"

"No. You don't want to go, trust me."

She stuck out her lip.

"I'm not invited. If you go, Depravia will probably fuck around with you, or her guests will do it for her. I doubt you want to be in the middle of a fuck castle with seven dragomen while everyone throws their drinks at you."

Sybari made a face. "Not seven. I don't have enough holes for seven...Three maybe. If there was food involved."

May kicked her leg out to stop her spin with Sybari's arm. "I say we depart before she "invites" you, or any of the howlers turn up. They scream louder than banshees."

"It would be nice to go somewhere."

"How about a holiday to the earth's surface?"

The human plain. She hadn't been since she left Tarhorlic. It was an exciting prospect.

"I'm definitely due to feed on a few humans. Can we mess with them?"

May smiled. "Within reason."

***

While Sybari packed, May had gone to tell her sisters they were leaving. There was always the possibility the queen would forbid them from going, but it turned out her thoughts were on the ball, so she was unusually amenable and dismissed her without any games.

To get to the surface, they had to take a portal-like elevator. So, with the sisterly okay, and her own bag of knickers packed, she led the way as they descended into the heart of the lair to small silver door. The tiny room beyond was entirely covered in blood red marble and had a pedestal in the centre. There was a white mist swirling around the floor that smelled almost minty.

"This one only goes up. There's another one to travel down between the levels of hell," she said, stepping inside.

Sybari got in and May shut the door. She walked over to the pedestal where there was a metal dial with a slot, from which emerged half of what looked like a coin on a chain. Up close it looked almost like a snowflake and had demonic symbols gouged into it. May wound it clockwise and the room responded with a hum, the noise growing in intensity the more she wound. Her feet felt lighter for several seconds then her body jerked suddenly. She pulled the key from the socket and draped the chain around her neck. As they left the elevator she shut the door and it sank into the ground with a distorted ripple.

They'd emerged on a floor of a skyscraper next to a real elevator. At first glance it was an office filled with people, but in reality some were demons in disguise, having transformed to blend in. Others were humans possessed by demons or demonic spirits who held tenure as part of a contract. Many a human had been tricked into giving themselves up as host for their entire life, but that's what you get when you deal with devils.

"This building is owned by a certain stuck-up millionaire. He's had miraculous success by trampling many poorer humans. All without selling his soul. He's one of those humans who are naturally heartless. He thinks these people work for him. But really he's working for them. They're all waiting for him to die so they can drag him to hell."

"Poor psychopathic millionaire," Sybari mused.

May took her to a cloak room, which was actually more of a dressing room. Inside there were lots of plain human clothes for demons to disguise themselves in. May closed her eyes and made herself transform, energy rippling through her in hot pulses. When she opened her eyes, she saw her human form in the mirror. Still tall and slender, but with light brown-grey skin, dull green eyes and auburn hair.

"Aww, you make a pretty human," Sybari said.

May took a tentative step on her clumsy feet. "Urgh, how do you make these things look so easy? They're like flippers."

It always took her a bit of getting used to. By the time she did, she'd have to change back. She couldn't hold the form for very long.

Sybari gulped in air as her skin changed to a pale white, leaving rosy patches on her cheeks. That was as much as she could change about herself. Just enough to keep the humans from freaking out over her nearly red skin.

May dug her fingertips into the succubus's hair and shook it, fluffing it up so it covered her horns. Deciding it wasn't enough, she handed her a straw hat with flowers. They rummaged in the racks and boxes of clothes until they each compiled an outfit. May's choice was a black floor-length maxi dress that would still work on her true form. While Sybari had found a white sundress with love hearts that made her look like a child.

"Little love, you look adorably innocent." May cupped her cheeks.

Sybari pouted and put her hands on her hips. "Those shoes are too small for you."

May looked down at the sandals. Was it not okay for her heels to hang off the back of them?

Sybari dug out a bigger pair that were much more comfortable, and showed her how to do them up. Dressed to blend, they took the real elevator to the street and set out for a walk, May on her toes because Sybari laughed at her awkward flatfooted gait.

***

They'd been in the human plain for four days, exploring the so-called Sin City. Mayhem had a nice trick for stealing cash and chips off casino patrons without them knowing, so it didn't take long to accumulate and maintain a stash. The swanky hotel room wasn't as nice as May's, but Sybari found it such a novelty that she didn't mind.

Unfortunately, they could only venture out for four hours at a time before May started to feel her form slipping. Then they'd come back to the hotel so she could change back for a while and get some rest. Sybari could hold her form for a couple of hours longer, but she needed sexual contact to restore her energy. After a good fuck, she'd leave May to nap, but she didn't go further than the pool, wearing a skirt to hide the bulge her tail made in her bikini, or the hotel casino. Using this method, they could go out three times a day.

Sybari opened her eyes when she heard male laughter and splashing. Seeing the two guys check her out, she prepared to reject them. Guys kept bothering her every time they went to a bar or a club, just about any time they stopped somewhere for a while, the men (and even some women) would start creeping towards her.

"Hey, how long have you been in the spa? You're turning pink," said the pale one with concern.

Sybari brought her arm out of the water. Her camouflage was starting to fade. Thinking, she may as well make a meal of these two while she had them, she coiled her tail behind her butt and waded over to sit on his lap.

"Now that you mention it, I am feeling very hot," she whispered, before planting her mouth on his.

Half out of alarm, he put his hands on her waist while, but she was busy sucking out some of his life force. Not wanting to kill him or make him sick, she broke off the kiss before she took too much. Then she grabbed his wrist and stuffed his hand down her bikini bottoms. His fingers raked her vulva, running through her labia and chains. The man made a weird sound and twitched.

"Don't blow your load from that," she scolded.

Luckily for him, he hadn't, but he did turn to his friend and snigger with delight. "Oh god. Dude, she's fucking pierced. Like hard-core."

Sybari climbed off him, dragging herself off his hand. She turned to his friend, a muscular man with skin the colour of the earth and no hair on his head. He wasn't wearing a thrilled expression like his pale counterpart. He was giving his friend a look of revulsion.

"I dunno, man. I'm not really into that kind of shit." He couldn't keep his eye from Sybari for long though and let her settle on his thighs.

"You don't have to touch." She pounced at his face and sucked out some energy, giving his cock a squeeze as she jumped off. "I better go before I pass out."

Under the water, she rearranged her tail between her legs so there wouldn't be a bump at her behind. The guys watched on as she played with her crotch below the surface, their gaze following her as she left the spa. Grabbing her towel, she slung it around her hips and wandered back to the room. May was awake, sleepily lounging on the bed with the TV on.

"You've been swimming," she said.

"I have. What are you watching?"

The TV was something of a curiosity to them. With much guessing, they'd worked out how to turn it on, and it had been confusing them ever since.

May sat up and swung her hooves to the floor. "I don't even understand what this is. They're baking? As a competition? And there are people watching...and they're filming the people watching, so we're...watching people watching."

Sybari shed her damp skirt. It didn't make any more sense to her. Who knew what the humans thought of it.

"Ooh, what's that hiding in your swimsuit?" May groped Sybari, getting a handful of tail.

Sybari undid her bikini top and slapped her with it. She peeled her wet bottoms off and went into the bathroom to rinse the pool chemical off, but the smell still clung to her when she came out. She shimmied into a red and black satin dress she'd bought the day before and stepped into some of her own underwear, carefully tucking her ruby and onyx chains inside the gusset.

"May, why are the humans all different colours?"

May gave her a funny look. "They're just from different areas."

"Are there different species of human?"

The look got worse. "No! They're all the same thing. There are just characteristics that are common to humans with ancestors from certain geographical locations. It's like how the sexusbi in the dark cave lands are a bit different looking to your kind in Tarhorlic."

"Oh!" She nodded in understanding. "I get it. I actually look pretty different to the other succubi in Tarhorlic. I have breeding from outside the area. I'm not related to any of them by blood."

May's face still looked troubled as she turned away to get undressed.

"I just chowed down on a couple, so we can go out whenever you're ready."

May was already tired enough as it was, so Sybari had kept their fucks to once a day, choosing to get her energy primarily from humans.

Selecting her clothes for the evening, May rippled into her human form. She wasn't as intimidating without her wings and horns, but she still looked frighteningly beautiful standing there naked. While the voracis was busy locating her panties, Sybari crept over and ran a finger through her labia.

May gasped and spun around. "Sybari! You'll make me change."

On the first day they'd tried to have sex in their disguises out of curiosity. It only lasted about a minute before the sensations made May lose her grip and she changed back.

"I can't help it. It looks strange in that colour."

She had kept her voracis vulva, all cute and puffy. It just looked bizarre now that it wasn't purple.

Leaving her to get dressed, Sybari slid her feet into a pair of cute pumps and smoothed her hair.

When they were ready, they left the hotel in search of a restaurant and some entertainment. May looked amazing in an emerald dress that matched the human-toned variant of her eyes. She was much more coordinated in her black heels, because they kept her hocks, (now heels) off the floor like she was used to.

"We could have some more fun with the traffic lights," May suggested.

Yesterday they'd cause a few minor accidents by messing with the electrical wires. It was funny at first, but the humans could be so melodramatic and that part got annoying.

"No, I think that last couple broke some bones. We probably shouldn't draw any more attention to ourselves."

They turned down a small side street, but were only a few metres along when Sybari felt her body lock up as if held by an invisible force. Purple smoke swirled up inside a glowing circle around her. Her body felt like it weighed a tonne and her legs gave out under the force. She fell to the ground, shooting May a panicked look.

"I can't move. What's happening?"

She gaped at her, eyes wide. "You're being summoned!"

"What? How?"

No one could summon her specifically without knowing her name.

"They probably just used a generic spell for succubi. You must be the closest."

"Help me!" she cried, as her limbs became covered in black smoke.

***

May reached her hand out, but the smoke burned her fingers and she had to pull it back. "I can't. Don't be afraid. They're just some fool playing with spell book. If they had any skill, they'd call a demon by name." She pulled the ring off her finger and tossed it to Sybari. "I'll come find you."

"Okay." Sybari slid it onto her disappearing finger.

May gritted her teeth in anger. "Fuck them up, Sybari."

She gave a determined nod, a wicked gleam coming to her eye. "Oh, I will."

The cloud of black vapour consumed her and she vanished along with the circle. Calming her nerves, May began an incantation to locate her ring. Sybari could easily kill a normal human. She just hoped this magic user was as amateur as she thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Royal Affliction Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 513 milliseconds