Royal Flush Ch. 07

"So, Susan, were you at school with Emma?"

"No, I'm...," this was exactly the conversation Tamsin was dreading. Still, there was no way out. "I'm British, I was born and brought up in London."

"Really, how interesting. So where did you go to school?"

"Streatham Comprehensive. I have to admit that, compared to you, I'm a bit of a mongrel. If it weren't for our shared love of dogs...."

"Love of dogs?"

"Oh, yes, that's how I met Emma."

"Really? Do tell."

"Emma was over in London for Crufts and I was working at the show. I've always loved dogs but I couldn't keep any. They don't go well with a flat in Streatham. Anyway, I was assigned to assist Emma and, what with one thing and another, when the show was over she was kind enough to invite me back to South Africa."

"How absolutely fascinating. And what does your father do in Streatham?"

"He's a school teacher. He teaches modern languages."

"Well, good for him, it must be hard keeping all those oiks in line," and, with that, Barbara turned back to the rest of the table.

"Don't worry too much about Barbara," Zoe whispered across to her. "Her grandmother was a chorus girl. Caused quite a fuss back in the day. She probably came from Streatham as well. So, tell me, you must miss your dogs like crazy. I know I do when I'm away from them for a while. I keep Retrievers, train them up for when we go shooting."

And, with that, the conversation veered off into the finer details of breeding dogs. At first Tamsin was concerned that she wouldn't be able to hold her own in such a technical conversation but she needn't have worried. Zoe was so keen to tell her new found friend all the details of the kennels she ran in Herefordshire that all Tamsin had to do was to nod wisely from time to time.

"Oh, gosh, listen to me go on and on. I must be boring you rigid," Zoe said at last.

"Not at all, not at all," Tamsin lied. "So you live in Hereford and Georgina lives in Scotland. How do you two know each other."

"Like so many of us that goes back to school days. We had a system called 'pashing'; a bit like the fagging they have in boys schools. I was a lost and lonely new girl when Georgina picked me out to pash for her and took me under her wing. We've been friends ever since. When Lady Mary started her little club it was only natural that we should be a couple."

"But didn't you mention you have a husband?"

"Oh yes, we're not that sort of friends, well, most of the time we're not." Zoe said with a sly wink. "After all, Georgina is married as well. Not that she sees that much of Julian nowadays. Ever since that dreadful mix up he's been living in Venezuela. Such a frightful bore but she doesn't seem to miss him and I'm not sure they were ever that close in the first place. Still, it does mean that the house is free for the stalking. I gather you're coming next week."

"Oh yes, I'm really looking forward to it. Mind you, I'm not sure exactly what Georgina has planned. Do you know the details?"

"If she hasn't told you then it's not my place to spoil the surprise. Now, your glass is empty. Can I top you up?"

It was all but four o'clock when the party finally began to break up. Georgina insisted on picking up the bill and the maitre'd called taxis for them all. Patience suggested that, as she and Sally were heading for Paddington, it was no problem for them to drop off Andrea and Tamsin on their way and, as such, they simply had to share a taxi. When they got in Tamsin noted that, although they were not 'playing', it was Patience and Andrea who took the main seat whilst she and Sally were left with the jump seats.

"Splendid girls, Georgina and Hermione, of course but they don't really embrace the lifestyle, if you know what I mean," Patience started once the taxi drew away. "I do feel that one's maid is one's maid and all this part time nonsense doesn't quite get the full flavour. Do you agree?"

"Well, of course, it takes all sorts but I do understand. I certainly know that my maid and I are not 'just good friends'. Our relationship isn't something we can switch on and off; it's part of what we are, a very big part."

Tamsin gathered that this was the continuation of a conversation from earlier.

"In fact I think it would just confuse things if we were chopping and changing all the time," Andrea continued. "My maid knows her place, knows where she belongs and that's where she's happiest. It just wouldn't feel right, any other way."

"I'm so glad you agree. Do you know, I'm pretty much convinced that some of the girls only play along because of Lady Mary's little club. If it weren't for that, they would be vanilla all the way. Not that there's anything wrong with vanilla, if that's what you want."

"Yes, but one does get rather peeved but those who think that a pair of fur covered hand cuffs and barely used paddle make them experts in the lifestyle."

"You are so right. Now, I really must insist that you come down to Hampshire on Thursday. It just won't be the same without you."

"I'd love to but... the timing is a bit out. My maid is..., well, it's her time of the month and to tell you the truth, I'm due any day now."

"Yes, Barbara did mention something along those lines but you must come down anyway. There are still plenty of ways you can join in. After all, you don't stop being a Domme just because it's wrong time of the month. Bring your maid as well. We always need grooms to get the ponies ready."

"Well, if you insist," Andrea replied. "Who else will be there?"

"Barbara and Felicity are both keen to join us and Celia and her Elizabeth will probably be there as well. I'll try and arrange one more couple. Eight's a nice round number."

"Celia? I don't think..."

"Celia Molesworthy. Didn't you visit her in Bedfordshire? Of course, she would have been called Arete then. These Greek names can be such a bind but Lady Mary does insist and I'm sure you'll understand how careful we had to be until we were absolutely sure about you."

"Oh, yes, I completely understand. After all, you don't want any undesirables getting wind of things, do you?"

And, with that, the taxi pulled into the mews where the Daily Sleaze flat was located.

"Look, Patience, are you in a dreadful hurry or would you like to come up for a cup of tea? I'd love to carry on this chat," Andrea asked.

"Tea? That's very kind of you. I don't mind if I do."

Andrea paid off the taxi and they all made their way upstairs to the flat. Tamsin was trying hard to remember whether they had left it in a suitable state for random visitors but, with Andrea having made the invitation, there was not much she could do. Andrea led them into the lounge, offered Patience a seat and ordered Tamsin to go and make the tea. As soon as she entered the kitchen Tamsin saw her laptop which she had left open on the table. She hid it in one of the cupboards before filling the kettle and digging out the china tea service. She was still searching around in the cupboards when the kitchen door opened and Sally entered.

"Can I lend a hand?"

"It's not necessary."

"My boss seems to think otherwise. Here, let me." Sally took the cups and laid them out on the tray.

"Your Patience, she seems very strict," Tamsin commented.

"She likes to come across that way," Sally replied.

"But really..."

"Let's just say we wouldn't have been together all these years if she were just some sort of bully. She likes to play at being the mighty Domme and she likes a fair bit of control in her games but, fair enough, so do I. Do you know, I can't even remember the last time I used our safe word; I've all but forgotten what it is. And when my father died... I don't know how I would have coped if not for her. She was a real brick. Anyway, it doesn't look like your boss is much milder. She's always giving you a hard time and I seem to remember your backside being pretty well marked last time we met!"

"Point taken. I guess that's why they seem to be getting on so well together. Now, which tea would your boss prefer." Tamsin indicated the various tea packets. Sally suggested the Earl Grey and, while Sally filled the pot, Tamsin found some of the biscuits they had picked up at Fortnam's and laid them on a plate.

Together they took the tea through and laid it out on the coffee table in the lounge. Sally poured out two cups and handed one to Patience and one to Andrea. Then she knelt down next to Sally and, taking her cue from this, Tamsin knelt down next to Andrea.

"...and when you finally sort out the financial end, you must come and talk to me. I've got some contacts who can put you in the way of finding suitable kennels. You must really miss your dogs."

"Oh, I do, I do. It was heart wrenching to leave them all behind. Where I could I let them go to friends but I had such a bloodline and now it's scattered to the four winds. Now, changing the subject somewhat, you were mentioning over lunch that, what with one thing and another, you were one of the first to meet us but you still have yet to be pleasured by my maid. Maybe, if you wish, we could rectify this right now."

"What? Right now?"

"And why not. You're available, my maid is available. Carpe diem and all that."

Patience looked like she wasn't quite sure what to say.

"Please, I insist," Andrea added.

"That's... that's very generous of you," still Patience looked more than a little taken aback. She looked down at Tamsin who carefully avoided her eye. "You're right. As you say, carpe diem. I don't mind if I do."

"Take Mistress Patience through to the bedroom and see that she's properly satisfied," Andrea ordered as if this were the most natural thing in the world.

Inside Tamsin was seething. She hadn't understood why Andrea had invited Patience and Sally up in the first place and now this! Even Patience seemed to have been slightly shocked by the suggestion and, if I wasn't for the fact that she and Andrea seemed to be trying to out Domme each other, she would surely have refused. However, there was absolutely nothing Tamsin could do about it and, what's more, she even had to appear willing so she got to her feet.

"If you'd like to come this way." She hoped Patience couldn't tell how false her smile was as she tried to play along.

She led Patience through to the bedroom and, as soon as they entered, Patience noticed the crop and tawse that Andrea had hung on the wall. She went over, took down the crop and swished it through the air a couple of times.

"If only, eh?" she said with a smile. "I'd have that pretty little bottom of yours tanned to perfection. Still, maybe next time."

She put the crop down on the bed and kicked off her shoes.

"Fetch a towel, girl, fetch a towel. We don't want nasty stains all over the nice clean covers."

Tamsin nipped into the en-suite, grabbed one of the bath towels, took it back into the bedroom where she folded it up and laid it on the bed. Patience, who had by now taken off her trousers and panties, sat down on the bed and then lay back. She took the towel and positioned it under her backside.

"Go ahead, girl, let's see if you're as good as everyone says you are." She lay back, picked up the riding crop and spread her legs.

Tamsin knelt on the floor and leant forward. She wondered about the 'as good as everyone says you are' remark. It would appear that the others were talking about her which was understandable, given the circumstances. Quite how she felt about this was another matter. On the one hand it was nice to get praise but, on the other, this cold, impersonal grading was all part of the dehumanisation. She was being praised in the same way that one might praise a "rabbit" vibrator. Worse than that, she now had the reputation of being good at oral sex. Not only was she going to have to go down on Patience but she wasn't going to be able to get away with a half arsed attempt. She slipped her arms under Patience's thighs, reached forward with her head, pushed out her tongue and eased Patience's nether lips apart.

As she worked away she got more and more angry. How dare Andrea force her into this position, offer her up without so much as a by-your-leave. And bloody Patience Armitage, for that matter. Stupid, stuck up bitch, accepting Andrea's offer as if it were no more than the tea and biscuits.

With a start she told herself to calm down. Sure, she was angry, she was livid, but she was once again stuck in the position where she had to carry this through whether she liked it or not. If she were going to do this thing then she would have to treat it not as making love, or even as something particularly sexual but as massage. She was to massage this woman's clitoris with her tongue and, through stubborn pride, if nothing else, she was going to make the best of it.

Slowly, delicately, carefully, she eased the sex lips apart. She didn't know Patience's preferences so she'd just start gently and work upwards. She ran her tongue along the groove between the inner and outer lips, opening her up, feeling her respond. Patience took the riding crop and laid it across Tamsin's back.

"You're a little minx, do you know that? You're a naughty little girl who misbehaves just so as you can bet your bottom smacked, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Tamsin was far too busy to respond so she took the question as rhetorical.

"I remember having to give you quite a tawsing just the other day. You looked so pretty, bent over with your bottom in the air. Oh, you were acting all meek and mild but you were loving every minute of it, weren't you. I know you were; you can't hide it from me. Smack! Smack! Smack!" Patience lightly tapped the crop across Tamsin's back. "You're a naughty, sexy, little girl"

Whether it was because of her imagination or Tamsin's tongue Patience was taking next to no time to become fully aroused. Her juices were flowing and her clitoris was swollen and inflamed. Back and forth, back and forth Tamsin's tongue flick, flick, flicked, pushing her higher. Patience's continuing monologue was getting more breathless, more disjointed, although it was quite clear that the idea of spanking Tamsin's backside was the main thrust of her thoughts. It was a little bizarre for Tamsin to listen to this woman fantasise about her in this way, especially as, in Patience's world, she was a willing and complicit 'naughty little girl'.

As her climax neared Patience started to thrash around and this made it hard for Tamsin to keep with her and keep the steady rhythm of her tongue working away. Patience's monologue became completely incoherent and was reduced to gasped phrases such as 'smack you so hard' or 'naughty little girl' and even these degenerated to demands that she do it 'like that, yes, like that, oh, god, yes, like that, oh, yes, oh, yes, oh..."

And, with an animal cry, she came, arching her back, thrusting herself at Tamsin, the climax crashing through her. For a moment or two she held this pose before collapsing back, spent, exhausted, replete. Tamsin stayed knelt between her thighs, waiting while the two of them got their breath back.

"You're not bad, not bad at all," Patience said eventually as she sat back up again. "Now, where's the little girl's room."

Tamsin directed her towards the en-suite and, while she was busy, Tamsin used some tissues to wipe down her face and then set to and made the bed. She heard the toilet flush and the sounds of running water from the sink and then Patience reappeared.

"You're a very clever girl," she said with a big smile on her face, "very clever indeed." She walked up to Tamsin and gave her a hug, a hug which seemed to surprise them both. "Thank you. Now, where did you put my clothes?"

Tamsin picked up Patience's panties from the chair where they lay, handed them over and waited while she got dressed again. Once ready they returned to the lounge where Andrea was reading the paper and Sally was knelt waiting. As they entered Tamsin could tell that the atmosphere was more than a little awkward. Whatever Andrea's motivation for setting all this up, she hadn't completely thought it through and had been left sitting in the lounge with Sally, presumably able to hear Patience's cries through the wall. 'Well, tough tittie,' Tamsin thought to herself.

"I do hope that was completely satisfactory," Andrea asked as she put the paper down.

"Oh, completely. Now, could I trouble you for another cup of tea. I'm parched."

Sally poured her Mistress another cup and gave it to Patience who sipped it eagerly.

"Is that the time," Patience asked once her cup was drained. "I'd love to stay and chat but we've got to get back and give the horses their evening feed. Would you be so kind as to call me a cab?"

And, five minutes later they were gone.

"What the fuck was that all about!" Tamsin all but screamed.

"What?" Andrea asked innocently.

"Offering me up like some sort of party favour. Oh, Patience, why don't you have my maid go down on you," Tamsin mocked. "It's all very well for you, you're not the one on her knees with her face buried between a stranger's thighs."

"For Pete's sake, calm down. I'm only doing what Angus told us to. Here, let's have a look."

To Tamsin's horror Andrea went to the cupboard next to the front door, opened it and pressed some switches on the recording equipment inside. In no time Tamsin could see herself and Patience on the screen. The camera had a fish-eye lens and was set quite high so the picture was somewhat distorted but it was quite clear what was going on.

"Oh my god! We can't let anyone see this."

"Why not? It's not as if you're the one with your kit off. Most of the time your face is obscured. Anyway, it's Patience Armitage we're after, not you. I really don't know what you're so uptight about."

"You don't see what I'm so uptight about? No, you don't, do you. Well, I've had enough for one day. Enough of the humiliation, enough of being the one on her knees. If Angus asks I've gone home sick."

And, with a slam of the door she was gone.

That night Tamsin had a long hard think about whether she could continue with this story. It just seemed to get worse and worse but, for all her distaste, for all her very real nausea at what she was being forced to do, she really did want a career in journalism and this really was an opportunity of a lifetime. If she were to go to Angus and refuse to work on the story any more she would, effectively, be killing the story, not just for her and Andrea but also for the Daily Sleaze. It was easy to see that Lady Mary's suspicions would be raised if 'Emma Pearson' were to disappear and, shortly afterwards, another new prospective club member were to arrive out of nowhere. There was so much at stake that, were she to simply walk away, Angus's wrath would know no end and her journalistic career would be over.

Two days later they were arriving at Patience Armitage's stables. They had travelled down by train to Brockenhurst where Sally had met them at the station and run them back. The Land Rover made short work of the drive to the village where Patience and Sally lived and, in no time, they were pulling up outside the front door. The house was quite impressive on it's own but, to the rear, were a number of outhouses arranged around a paved courtyard. At the opposite end from the house a gate opened out directly onto a paddock. Significantly, next to the paddock, was another field where close planted Leylandii formed a thick hedge and gave complete privacy. Although this area of the New Forest was a favourite with ramblers this layout did the utmost to minimise the risk of exposure.

"Emma, darling! So glad you could make it. How was the journey down? The train service can be simply frightful nowadays. It's not been the same since they dropped the first class. One can end up sat next to some dreadful types. Still, you're here now. Come on in and have a sherry...."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds