• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Roz Ch. 2

Roz Ch. 2

Part 5

I had arranged to meet Leeann at a small beach resort a few miles from town. They had small wooden bungalows that faced onto the beach. I regularly used the resort for friends visiting from out of town, so being seen there was not at all suspicious. I arrived at reception and paid cash for the room. I got back into my car and drove down the narrow road to the bungalow. The tree lined road made the bungalows feel very isolated, just what I needed.

I carried the cooler bag up to the room and quickly put the wine into the fridge and made my way to the bathroom, I still wanted to have a shower before Leeann arrived. I pulled off my clothes and threw them carelessly onto the bathroom floor; my cock was already starting to get hard in anticipation of our planned afternoon entertainment. I rubbed my balls as I walked into the bathroom, my fingers brushing my foreskin down exposing the shiny purple head of my cock. I stepped into the shower and turned the water onto maximum. I closed my eyes and let the warm water caress my body while my hands continued to caress my throbbing cock. As I switched off the shower I heard movement out in the bedroom and guessed that Leeann had arrived a little early. I stepped out of the bathroom still dripping from the shower, the towel over my shoulder and my hard cock pointing proudly up. Leeann lay naked on the bed, her hair lying carelessly across the pillows. Her nipples, pink and firm, framed by her beautiful small breasts, the curve of her pussy sheathed by a white lace G-string. I could see the small damp patch had already started to form between her legs, which were already open and ready for my advances.

"Hi lover" she breathed, "I didn't feel like hanging around. Dry yourself off and come and get me!" I quickly dried myself and let the towel drop to the floor. I lay down on top of her and pulled her warm, soft body close to mine. Our lips met and we started to kiss, our tongues playing an erotic dance. I slowly lowered my weight onto her body until my cock was lying in between the lips of her pussy. Her hips rose off the bed and she started to thrust up to meet my cock, her hips starting to rotate gently. Her hands stretched around my back until they rested on my butt cheeks, her hands firmly caressing, pulling my hard cock against her slit. As we kissed I let my hands run down her neck until they reached her sexy breasts, my fingers slipped around her firm, swollen nipples and started to caress them gently.

She was so horny that she started to thrust harder, her panty-clad pussy mashing against the shaft of my cock, the lacy fabric starting to push between her lips and into her hot pussy. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to get between her legs and taste her wet pussy. As I lowered my head to her pussy her hands grasped the back of my head and pulled me down between her legs, the sexy aroma of her wet pussy was just awesome, this was exactly as I had hoped it would be. I quickly pulled her panties down and lowered my mouth to her swollen pussy; the juices from her pussy were flowing freely from between her lips, a slick trail down her lips and over her tight bud, pooling on the bed. I licked up as much as I could and as I plunged my tongue in and out of her wet pussy her juices coated my face and the smell of her pussy filled my nose. The smoothness of her shaved slit made her lips and clit clearly visible, more beautiful than the most beautiful flower. My lips wrapped around her clit and I rhythmically sucked away while my index finger wormed its way into her juicy wet pussy. I could feel her rhythmic pelvic thrust as she started to fuck my mouth. My fingers started to probe the front wall of her pussy until I felt the familiar roughness around her g-spot, my fingers started dance from side to side, this was the spot! Leeann started to cry wildly and thrust herself against my mouth and I could feel her legs start to clamp around my head as her orgasm broke like a dam wall, her juices flowing freely from her hot pussy. I have come across juicy women before but Leeann was the wettest I had ever experienced. I continued to very gently suck her clit and let my fingers start to softly caress the walls of her hot box.

I slowly crawled up her body and kissed her on the mouth. She started to lick away at her pussy juices, which now covered my entire mouth and face. "Hmmm" she said, "I just love the taste of pussy juice. Lets take care of you now!" I quickly lifted myself off and rolled over onto my back, my cock standing up straight and proud. Leeann knelt next to me and gently pulled back my skin until its angry red head shone in its own juice. She leaned over and picked up her panties where I had discarded them earlier and threw them over to me, I knew exactly what she wanted me to do! I lifted them to my nose and savored the aroma of her pussy while she went back to work on my cock.

She started by sucking my balls into her mouth gently, her tongue running broadly over their hairy surface, her fingers started to massage my juices into my head, occasionally pulling my skin up and down. This was quickly turning into the best head I had ever had, little did I know that this was just the beginning! She slowly released my balls from the confines of her mouth; the contrast from her hot mouth to the cool air just heightened the feeling. I felt her beautiful lips start to plant the gentlest kisses around the rim, her tongue rough against the smooth skin, her hands caressing my balls, I could hardly take any more. As I sniffed away at her panties my other hand stretched down and started to encourage her to take me deeper into her mouth.

She quickly got the hint and allowed her mouth to slowly slide down my hard cock until she had taken me all into her warm mouth, the warmth of her mouth felt like a satin sheath. As she sucked up and down she pulled my foreskin back with her lips, her fingers probing around my arse. I couldn't take it any more, the feelings I experienced are indescribable, I started to trust away at her mouth, my cum starting to rise from deep within. As the first jet shot into her mouth she quickly pulled my cock out and allowed it to spray my hot seed over her smooth, milky skin and into her fine Blonde hair, she had remembered that I loved to see my cum sprayed all over a woman's face and hair. As my cock started to slowly soften, I pulled her up towards my face and started to lick my still warm cum off her beautiful smooth skin. I have always enjoyed the taste of my own cum.

We kissed and enjoyed the warmth of our bodies pressed together. It didn't take long for my spent cock to start to return to life. I felt it slowly rise until I could feel my head nestling between the warm lips of her pussy. I could feel Leeann start to wiggle her hips until it slipped easily into her hot, wet sheath. He warmth engulfed my cock as the skin slid slowly back and my head burrowed its way into her waiting pussy. We started to kiss feverishly, her tongue plunging deep into my mouth, our hips now in a steady rhythm. My fingers cupped her breast, caressing beautiful pink nipples that were now sticking proudly out. I could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around my rod as I steadily pushed myself in and out. My hands had now moved down and I had let my fingers worm their way between us until they came into contact with her clit. As I pumped away with my cock my fingers started to rub her hard little clit. I could hear her cries become louder and more urgent, her pussy was starting to spasm, her juices once again flowing freely down my crack and into the bed. With a cry, her orgasm washed over her, her body sagging as the pleasure wracked her body. I started to thrust in earnest until I could feel my second orgasm building. My body tensed as the waves of pure pleasure overtook me and my cock started to squirt its hot liquid into her pussy. Leeann rolled over and lay on her back next to me, her legs spread wide. I could see my hot cum oozing slowly from her pussy; her lips were red and swollen from our few hours of pleasure. I quickly leant over and retrieved her panties from where I had dropped them.

"We can have that juice going to waste!" I said as I pulled her panties up until they covered her pussy snugly, our combined juices quickly oozing through the sexy fabric.

Leeann looked at her watch. "I'm sorry, I have to get going. I need to fetch the kids from school".

"Its fine" I said, I have to catch up on some work, just be sure to keep those panties for me for the next time we meet."

"It will be my pleasure, I can't wait," she answered.

We left our separate ways. I still had to complete the quote for Roz and drop it off with her by the next morning. I drove back to the office, my mind busy with the experiences of the last 2 days, my body weary from the sexual exercise.

Part 6

The remainder of the day passed quickly as I found that I had a whole pile of messages and work to do in the office. Oh well, "no pain no gain" I figured. I put my head down and went at it. By about 10pm I could see light at the end of the tunnel, Cindy had called to see if I was going to be home late and said she was tired and going to bed, and not to wake her.

I got home shortly after midnight, and with the kind of day I had had, decided to get straight into bed and build up my reserves for the next day when I had to drop my quote with Roz. I lay in bed and all the possibilities of how I would have liked the next day to run were flying around in my head. The thought of a second round had me hard. Sleep eventually won as I drifted off. I woke up around 7am the next morning. Cindy had just got out of the shower and I watched her drying her hair. Her small breasts jiggling gently up and down. She had obviously shaved her pussy in the shower and my eyes lingered on her smooth tight pussy. She looked over and could see that I was watching her intently, my cock now beginning to create a tent under the sheets. "Don't get any ideas, I have a meeting to get to!" She said as she wondered over to her underwear drawer. She pulled out a nice cream, satin and lace thong and pulled them up until they snugly cupped her pussy. At least they would be fun to sniff later, I thought as I caressed my ever-hardening cock under the sheet. Cindy finished off dressing and blew me a kiss as she walked out the door.

I got up from the bed and walked across to the bathroom, I looked into the laundry basket and scratched around until I found the panties that Cindy had been wearing yesterday. They were a pale blue pair of cotton briefs. They were nicely soiled. I took them back to the bed and lay back, my mind drifting back to my sexual antics of the past few days. As I remembered the taste of Leeann's pussy and the feeling of Roz sucking my hard cock, I lifted Cindy's panties to my nose and sniffed and licked away at her dried pussy juices as my other hand started to stroke away at my hard cock. It didn't take long before my hot cum was quickly squirting over my hard stomach. I lay there in a state of absolute bliss. My nose still filled with the scent of Cindy's pussy, my cock slowly starting to deflate. I carefully wiped up my cum with Cindy's panties and returned them to the laundry basket. I could only wonder if she would even notice?

Part 7

I quickly showered and dressed and left the house. On the drive across to Roz's house I wondered if there would be a repeat of my experiences of a few days ago. As I approached the house I noticed that her car was not parked outside. I hoped that someone was home to receive my quote. Disappointment filled me. I had really hoped that I would get another chance to enjoy Roz!

I walked up to the door and rung the bell. I waited a few minutes before I heard footsteps on the stairs. The door burst open and there stood either Karen or Wendy, being identical twins I couldn't even come close to telling which.

"Hi, you were here the other morning to see my Mom, I don't remember your name?"

"That makes two of us, I can't tell whether you're Wendy or Karen?" She threw back her head and laughed.

"I'm Wendy" she said, "come in, my Moms not home right now, come have some coffee while you wait, Karen and I wanted to talk to you."

That comment had me really wondering as I followed her into the kitchen. The sexy shape of her body clearly visible under the cotton gown she had on.

"Sit down" she said "some coffee?"

"Yes please"

She walked over to the kettle and switched it on. She opened the cupboard above her head and reached for a coffee cup, as her arms lifted, so did the hem of her robe, I caught a glimpse of her panties under the robe. My mind immediately went back to the last time I was in this house and Leeann and I had enjoyed their panties. I wondered if they had been hers. I was deep in thought when she put the coffee cup in front of me, I was jolted back to Wendy standing in front of me, she had her hands on her hips, a hint of a smile on her lips.

"We need to talk," she said quietly.

"What about?" I asked.

"A small matter of what happened to my panties? My mother couldn't find them when she did the laundry, I had to do some fairly quick thinking to get her to believe I had lost them after tennis at the club, I'm not sure if she is really convinced! She probably thinks I've been busy with all the young pricks at the club, in their dreams!"

My face started to turn red, what could I possibly say that would sound convincing to this sexy young girl in front of me.

"Looking at your face you don't need to say a word!" She slipped her hands under her robe and peeled her panties off, I could see the swell of her beautiful breasts, I could just see the side of her nipple, the beautiful nipples that only redheads have! She tossed the panties across to me as she sat on the stool opposite me.

"Why not try a fresh pair?"

The way she opened her legs made me wonder if she had been taking tips from her sexy mother. I sat awkwardly, holding her panties in my hands, not quite sure what to do next.

"Come on," she said "show me what you did with the last pair!"

I could not believe what was happening to me. I was dying to lift her panties to my nose. I was sure that she had slept in them and they would be beautifully coated with her young pussy juices. By now she had her legs wide open and her hands had worked their way down to her pussy, her fingers creeping into the fine red fuzz covering her pussy.

"Come on" she said, show me how you used my panties!"

I could resist no longer, I lifted her panties to my nose. The gusset of her panties was warm and damp. They smelled like no other panties I had ever enjoyed. I unbuckled my belt and let my trousers fall to the ground, my briefs followed quickly, My cock now standing straight up, a drop of pre-cum already oozing from my head.

"Yes, I love a hard, uncut, cock. Pull the skin back for me"

I lifted her panties to my nose as I started to gently pull my cock up and down. My eyes glued to her pussy. By now her fingers and slipped down her juicy crack and had already started to rotate over her hardened clit. The juices from her pussy were forming tiny droplets on her pussy hair making it glisten like ice. Memories of a few days earlier came back with a rush. I watched as she slipped her finger deep into her pussy, her robe falling open to expose her small pert breasts, her nipples erect.

I caught a movement at the door and glanced up. There stood Karen with a look of amazement on her face. Her sister sitting on a stool with one hand buried in her pussy while the other squeezed her nipples while I sat opposite and sniffed a pair of panties while jerking off!

"Why didn't you call me?" she asked.

She walked across the kitchen and as she walked she pulled her large T-shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor, as she reached the kitchen table she bent down and pulled her panties off and tossed them to one side.

"You can take them with you when you go but right now you can spend some time finding out where they have been" she said in a commanding way. She slipped onto the table and spread her legs, each foot on a stool, her pussy open and inviting. I pulled my stool around and sat between her legs. My hands resting on her milky white thighs.

"Come on Wendy, get yourself over here and let me taste that juicy pussy of yours!"

Wendy had her head thrown back her hands moving furiously. She reluctantly withdrew her hand and stood up, the robe falling from her shoulders.

"You can eat my pussy anytime!" she whispered to her sister lying prone on the table. By now my hands had made their way down to Karen's hot box. My fingers probed their way gently through her peachy fuzz until they reached her wet slit. I spread her lips apart and could clearly see her hard clit pointing at me. It was one of the larger clits I had ever seen. The sight and smell of her young pussy was almost magnetic to me as my mouth slowly covered her pussy. I started to gently suck at her clit while my tongue started to massage away at her lips and clit. My large fingers probed away at her hot, tight hole. They slipped easily into her pussy and I started to rub away at the upper walls of her pussy, searching for that elusive g-spot. She started to moan as I sucked away, her moans muffled by her sisters' pussy that was thrusting against her hungry mouth. I could feel that Karen was getting closer to her sexual finale. Her pussy started to tighten and pulse against my fingers. She was licking furiously at Wendy's pussy. Her thighs started to close around my head as I felt her body starting to shake as her orgasm washed over her body.

"My turn!" gasped Wendy, "Give me some of that hard cock!"

She lay back and spread her legs in the same position her sister had been in a few minutes earlier. I could see her lips were red and swollen from being eaten by Karen. Her prone body at the perfect height for my greedy cock to slip between her lips. I guided my cock between her folds and felt that familiar warmth of a hot pussy engulfing my cock. A sensation I would never get sick of. While I started to slowly push my cock deep into her tight pussy I saw that Karen had moved around and was kissing Wendy while her fingers danced over her pert nipples. By now Wendy was meeting my every thrust, her hips lifting off the kitchen table, my balls gently bumping the bottom of her pussy. The fact that I had jerked myself off earlier was allowing me staying power that I had rarely had before.

Despite this I could feel that both Wendy and I were getting close to climax. Her pussy was starting to contract and her cries were becoming more urgent. As I felt my cum starting to boil from deep inside I trust myself hard against her, my pubic bone pushing at her hard clit. Wendy started to moan with wild abandon as her body was wracked by her orgasm. I could feel the gentle throb as my cock pumped it hot juice deep inside her. Wendy lay back, her eyes closed. Karen was sitting on the stool watching us intently. I sat back onto the stool and watched as my cum started to ooze slowly from between her lips and started it path over her bud and onto the wooden table below. My cock hung limply between my legs. Karen stood up and picked up her panties from the floor. She started to clean up her sister's pussy with her panties. I could see my cum being absorbed into the fabric. As she finished she gave herself a wipe and passed them to me.

"Here" she said, "as promised!"

We slowly started to dress. I dressed quickly and then enjoyed the site of the 2 girls collecting their discarded clothes. I wondered whether my body would be able to cope with the sexual marathon I had enjoyed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Roz Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds