• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Rude Awakening

Rude Awakening

"Missy," he said. Melissa recognised the voice instantly as Peter, her boyfriend, but she couldn't see. Something black was tied over her eyes, and she couldn't remove it; her wrists were cuffed to the bedposts. She sighed, it wasn't the first time she had woken up like this, but she hadn't been in this position when she went to bed. "So you're finally awake."

"What is this?" Melissa asked.

"You got a text last night. Do you know a Chad?"

"Sure, he works at that place we take the car."

"The auto garage, yes. He works there, but that text didn't have anything to do with our car. Say hello, Chad."

"H'lo," said Chad.

"What is this?" Melissa repeated.

"Well, Chad and I got to talking, and looking through your texting history, and I found a few other interesting names in there." Peter placed his hand on one restrained ankle, and ran his fingers gently up Melissa's calf. "Wayne, Ted, Laurence, Jennifer; these are just the ones I could get on such short notice." The bed rocked all around her as five people climbed aboard.

"I'm sorry, Missy," said Jennifer. "He said you were into it."

Melissa smiled slightly; she was into it, but she wouldn't get her punishment if she admitted it so soon.

"You need to be taught a lesson, you slut," said Peter. His hand slipped up her thigh and beneath her negligee, then pinched her hard on her inner thigh. Melissa squirmed as her breast was taken roughly and squeezed, then massaged gently to make the stings fade and her nipple grow hard. A hand took her face, squeezing her cheeks to open her mouth and she recognized the cock shoved into it as Wayne's. It wasn't so much the cock itself, but the style of jamming it to the back of her throat. Melissa gagged on it, but ran her tongue along the bottom as it withdrew, then leaned forward to suck on it. Wayne took her by the messy braid she had been sleeping with to guide her ever deeper.

Wayne removed the blindfold, and removed his cock from her mouth as her eyes adjusted to the light. Jennifer was on the other side, dressed in her favorite corset and knee high leather boots, and she leaned forward to suck on him. With her hand, Jennifer caressed Melissa's right breast; the left was still being taken care of by Laurence. Jennifer went deep on the large cock, then came up and kissed her. Their tongues met briefly before Wayne stuck his cock between them, and they each began to lick a side. Melissa ran her tongue along the bottom and took his sac into her mouth, sucking on it before she pushed her tongue back up and around, meeting with Jennifer's again.

Suddenly there was a hard slap against the inside of her thigh, and the sound of it made everyone pause. Peter was kneeling between her spread legs, shaking his head. "You really are a fucking whore," he said, rubbing the place he had left a red mark the shape of his hand. He reached for her panties and pulled them out a few inches. "You're soaking wet."

Melissa bit her lip as she smiled at Peter. He was the only one fully dressed, but the bulge in his pants revealed he was enjoying it, too.

Peter used a finger to trace a line along her labia, resting against her clit. "This is all swollen, too. Maybe you should see a doctor."

"Ted's a doctor," said Melissa.

Ted nodded, leaning down for a closer examination. He pressed two fingers into her pussy. "Seems like a normal reaction," he said, adding a third and twisting slightly as he thrust them in deep. He bent further to circle his tongue around her clit. "Tastes good," he reported, and continued to eat her out.

Jennifer leaned down to kiss her again, and Melissa squirmed in her binds, trying to open her legs wider for Ted and her mouth for Jennifer. Jennifer was pulled away by her scarlet hair by Peter to make room for Wayne's cock. Peter reached into Jennifer's corset, lifting her breast out the top and squeezing it gently as he held her tight against him. Her ass seemed to rock on its own, rubbing into Peter's groin and he reached around her lower with his other arm. He pulled the thong aside, and Jennifer's snatch was dripping wet, too. Peter held her there a moment to give Melissa a good look, then bent Jennifer over on her elbows and knees, ass high in the air. He spit on her asshole and lowered his tongue to it as he put a couple finger in her pussy.

"Nice and tight," he said, glancing at Melissa. She shuddered at the sudden pressure Ted placed on her asshole as he sucked on her clit, watching covetously as Peter unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them open. His huge, erect cock sprang from them and he thrust it into Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer moaned, then her mouth was filled by Chad's cock.

Melissa's left ankle was released from the cuff and her leg was pushed up and outward to provide Ted with better access. She went deeper on Wayne's cock, focusing on the movement of her tongue and lips along his shaft to keep from going crazy as Ted licked and sucked in short increments, still rubbing her asshole. She was rolled to her side as Ted withdrew his glistening fingers from her snatch. He rubbed his cock as he climbed over her, and inserted it into her pussy. Melissa joined her friend's moaning as he thrust deep into her, letting Wayne's cock fall from her mouth.

Her left wrist was set free, and it went immediately to Wayne's cock. She jerked the slick shaft as she watched Peter fuck Jennifer, then looked down to where Laurence was leaning down to watch Ted fuck her, spreading her ass cheeks wide apart.

Melissa's remaining cuffs were opened so she could be dragged to the edge of the bed. Ted lay down on his back and guided her over him so he could continue fucking her, and Laurence pushed the head of his cock into her ass. "Fuck me!" Melissa moaned as both cocks pushed balls deep into her at once. "Oh, Fuck!"

Wayne repositioned himself on the bed to grab her head and bring her mouth onto his cock again. Melissa sucked enthusiastically, but she still couldn't take her eyes off where Peter's cock was ramming balls deep into Jennifer. She was sitting on him facing Melissa, and he was lifting Jennifer's leg to give the best view possible as he rubbed her clit in a circular motion, squeezing it between two fingers.

Chad was kneeling next to her, squeezing her breast and kissing her while she jerked him off, but he was watching Melissa being penetrated in every hole she had. He shuddered a little as he came on Jennifer's upper thigh. Jennifer came, too, rocking frantically as she arched her back. Peter started fucking her harder and she started to scream, "Yes! Yes! YES!"

Melissa was envious; Jennifer had always been a very agreeable girl, but Melissa didn't recall her ever agreeing quite so much or loudly with her. She suddenly choked as Wayne thrust his cock into her throat so he could ejaculate straight down, forcing her to swallow.

Laurence pulled her up straight by her hair, changing the angle of penetration and causing her asshole to spasm ecstatically. He groped her breasts, squeezing her nipples hard as he thrust deeply, timing his thrusts with Ted so her ass and pussy were both stuffed together.

Still, she just couldn't stop watching Jennifer as she was bent over and Peter drew his cock across her ass. Jennifer had been limp on the bed, but she tensed as he slapped his slick cock against her. He started rubbing it, rolling his hips, and teasing the woman who was still softly agreeing with him. Even more, he was teasing Melissa, looking at her while he played his cock around Jennifer's ass.

"Oh, talk dirty to me, baby," said Laurence in Melissa's ear. He always liked hear descriptions of his orgasm as he experienced it.

"You swollen cock is so hot," she said. Melissa rolled her hips a little as Peter pushed into Jennifer's ass. "Mm, yes, jam that fucking cock in, harder, faster. Fuck that asshole. You like it best sticking it in the ass, don't you, you filthy fucker? Give it to her, then! Fucking come in her, you pussy, fill her ass up with your cum, and I'll lick it out of there!"

Peter only smiled crookedly, but Laurence took the advice, gripping her tightly to him as he came deep in her ass and for a few moments after, while his softening member could continue to fill her ass, she continued to ride Dr. Ted. Her body shuddered when Laurence pulled out, but she didn't miss a chance to thrust her hips against Ted.

Jennifer was rocking in another orgasm as Peter thrust into her ass while finger fucking her cunt. She fell forward onto the bed, forcing Peter to withdraw with her final word, "No." He had finally achieved disagreement through exhaustion, but his cock was still huge and hard, throbbing with his frantic heartbeat. He beckoned to Melissa with a finger but she didn't move yet.

"Missy, I know you want this cock," he said. "Come here and sit on it."

Melissa kept riding Ted, leaning back to cup his balls in one hand. She looked down as Ted gripped her thighs, his body tensing as he climaxed. Melissa frowned down at him, then smiled up at Peter, climbing forward over Dr. Ted and meeting his embrace, meeting his lips. She opened her mouth and her tongue explored his as he lifted her up against him. He lowered her gently onto his rigid cock, and she guided it into her ass. She wrapped her legs around him, squeezing her legs and her asshole tight each time he withdrew to prepare for another thrust.

His thick cock stretched her ass, and he kneaded it as he pulled her down against him. He put his head back as he pulled her down for one final thrust and rocked as he came into her ass. As he recovered he pushed her down without withdrawing and put his fingers into her pussy. With her ass so full of cock and cum and his expert manipulation of her dripping wet pussy, Melissa followed his orgasm almost immediately with one of her own. He withdrew at the peak of it, and Melissa curled up on the bed. It took a moment for her pussy and ass to relax from their contractions, and when she opened her eyes, Peter was gazing down on her.

"You win again," he said.

Melissa smiled blissfully, "Yeah. It was a good try, though. The surprise was a nice touch."

"I thought you'd like that. I'm going to get you one of these days."

Melissa smiled, closing her eyes as she stretched out. As long as he believed that, he would keep trying.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Rude Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 533 milliseconds