Rudy's Romps Ch. 03

They parted lips, not so much because they had to catch their breaths, but because a small family was strolling near Rudy's parked car.

"Wow, just look at us go." Sandy remarked, as she set her head back on the headrest.

No sooner had the pedestrians gone by, than Rudy's hand had crept across her middle. He started rubbing her stomach, but they both knew this was a ploy. With her eyes, Sandy gave him permission to proceed. That mischievous hand of his crept up and wrapped itself around one of her breasts.

"Remember, I'm a girl." She cautioned, before Rudy leaned over and gently placed his lips on hers. "I don't like all that rough stuff that some women like."

Incessantly, that hand roamed over her blouse, before it delved beneath the fabric. The hand went beneath her bra until it enclosed over her bare breast. Only the sound of music from an approaching car kept them from going any further.

"You make me so squishy." Sandy commented. "I don't think I've ever had a guy make me so squishy so fast before."

Rudy chuckled, because he always found her use of that word cute.

"I'm ready for the next step." She decided.

"And what's that?"

"You know, the part where we fuck like bunnies."

This time, Rudy laughed out loud. When that was over, he said, "I'd better walk you over to the boarding area. It's almost time."

Sandy boarded her train, taking a seat where she could stare out at Rudy and wave goodbye. He smiled and waved back, before he started the short stroll back to his car.

Little did Sandy know, but things were about to get a lot more interesting, and this was going to happen very, very soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds