• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rule of Thumb Ch. 10

Rule of Thumb Ch. 10

12

I smiled at her approvingly, running my hand down her ass to feel how wet she was, sliding my finger into the bottom of her slit. She moaned in protest but kept her position.

"And so, that's how it's been for the past two weeks! Amazing, wouldn't you say?" At least half were watching us even as they were playing with their partners – the others were turned away being played with.

"But, we couldn't have made as much progress as we've made without some amazing help. I've invited a neighbor, Ms. Anna Wilson, to tell you a little about her consultancy. Ms. Wilson is a certified sex therapist...I'm sorry...counselor, specializing in BDSM and power relationships. It was a complete fluke that Anna, Loren and I got together, but we're glad we did. Mistress Anna?"

Anna had moved to the table, standing on the other side of Loren, and as if by magic, Mamiko appeared behind, the rolling cart opened and ready. Anna turned to me and whispered, "Can you get Mamiko the vibrator we gave you last week? It is the perfect complement to what we have in mind." As she turned to the room, I quickly went to my study and retrieved the odd square vibrator.

"...I've spoken with most of you already, so I don't need to go into details about what services I can offer you. Instead, as Master Rick has so graciously set up, we have the opportunity to demonstrate a little of the training program that he and Loren are undertaking."

Mamiko joined Loren on the table, her silks rubbing against Loren's naked skin. She set down what looked like a folding bar stool, three legs crossing to support a small perforated metal seat with a tiny lip forming the back. Mamiko helped Loren sit on it, carefully positioning her so that her legs draped over the front, her feet barely touching the floor. Strapping them in place to the stool legs, she effectively locked her to the metal. Loren let out a small yelp as Mamiko made an adjustment, her eyes growing wide as she looked down between her legs. Taking Loren's arms, Mamiko pulled them behind her, fastening her wrists to the rear lip with small cuffs. I couldn't see what she was doing, but Mamiko was fiddling around with her hands. She turned to take the vibrator from me and carefully positioned it over Loren's split open pussy.

"One of the ways we help accelerate training is through various devices. The double penetration chair Loren is getting situated on will allow us to spend the evening enjoying ourselves with minimum attention to her punishment. Because, wouldn't you agree, our subs' punishment should not distract us from our relaxation? Right?"

Anna's voice caught the crowd's attention and almost everyone stopped to see the show.

"Right now, Mamiko is positioning two dildos into Loren – one into her very wet cunt, and one into her anus. But the discomfort Loren will be feeling is just beginning. These dildos extend quite deep – perhaps as much as 10 inches each. As with the best of punishments, we want the sub to be in control, right?" She gave it a theatrical pause. "Mamiko has given Loren that control: two bulbs are in her hands that she can squeeze and pump. The more she squeezes, the more the phalluses will move into her. Kind of like the water guns at the circus, eh?" She waited again while Mamiko made some minor adjustments.

"So, you might ask, why would she bother to impale herself so uncomfortably? The problem she faces is, until those cocks are fully extended, she will be feeling a small electrical shock through the wall between her cunt and her ass. With each increment up inside her the shocks will get more intense. Only after they are fully extended will the electricity stop." Like a stage magician, she turned to look at the crowd. "But it gets really insidious: fully impaled she will be very uncomfortable, the dildos filling her up to her cervix, and possibly her transverse colon. Very uncomfortable, but at least no shocks, right? Except, the system leaks air a little, and the phalluses start to come back down, the electricity kicking in again."

She paused to watch Loren and wait for the crowd's attention. "If that weren't enough, on the reverse stroke it's truly devilish. No amount of pumping will get them back up – they will just drift down of their own accord until they hit nearly bottom, at which point the process starts again, a little more intensely. If you've not settled into your own routine, you may get a kick out of watching the entertainment Rick and Loren are providing this evening." Anna turned back to her and with a cruel smile stroked her nails across Loren's nipples, tilting her chin up to look at her.

"What do you say to your Mistress?"

"Thank you Mistress Anna," she barely breathed out.

Anna slapped her breasts hard. "Not to me, cunt. To your guests!"

"Thank you Mistress Anna!" She shouted, crying from the pain and humiliation. Her expression was one of pure hatred, looking from Anna to me and back.

"I look forward to meeting each of you for the next half an hour while this unworthy cunt is properly punished." As if on cue, Mamiko flipped a switch and Loren yelped in pain.

"Quiet! If you can't keep yourself quiet, you know what we'll do!" I watched as Loren began pumping her hands, tears filling in her eyes. Mistress Anna took me by the arm and turned to the first couple next to the table.

I had known Arnie for at least 10 years – a quiet accountant who often swapped financial planning strategies with me. His wife, Amie, was a heavy set woman with a gorgeous face. They both looked a little uncomfortable at the attention we were paying them.

"Arnie. Amie. Have you had a chance to chat with Mistress Anna?"

They mumbled something, extending their hands.

"Is this distressing to you?" Mistress Anna waved at Loren's tormented face.

They nodded slightly, looking to me as if to apologize. "We didn't...we didn't really know what might be happening tonight...and we were discussing leaving." Arnie shrugged the apology.

"And yet," Mistress Anna looked them both in the eye, "you are both wearing chastity devices of one sort or another, aren't you?"

I was as surprised as they were. They mumbled something again and looked down at each other, a sure give away she had struck gold. "How...?"

"It's no magic trick, really. I've been watching you since you came in. You couldn't walk very well, either of you, and you've been rooted to this seat for over an hour. When you cross your legs, I see you wincing and I suspect you have something shoved up your anuses, if not your deliciously oversized cunt."

Their mouths and eyes became miniature saucers, her use of the vulgar term causing Amie to turn purple.

"If you were to permit me to undress you, I think I would find that Amie is fully caged, including her breasts, perhaps being held in place by piercings through your nipples?"

Amie breathed in, causing her to wince, her hand going to Arnie's crotch for moral support, but rested on a box-like structure below the placket of his trousers.

"I understand how this may be discomfiting," Anna went on, pulling out a card. "I can see you've been struggling with your relationship and that this latest experiment is only working out so-so. Am I right?" She didn't wait, pressing the card into Amie's hand. "I can help. I can help you both. There are some marvelous things we can do together to get you two on the right path. Give me a call..." And she moved on.

I looked over my shoulder at Loren to see if she was mastering the task or if the device was getting the better of her. It looked like a dead heat. Tears flowing down her face, her arms straining, her stomach clenching. I could almost see the phallus pushing up against her belly, or maybe I was imagining it. When she moaned, no matter how quietly, Mamiko snapped her nipples and shshhed her. I think it gave her some comfort knowing someone was watching her in case she pulled the rip cord.

Mistress Anna engaged the next several couples, suggesting a slightly changed position, a more open spread to the woman's lips, a lighter touch on the man's cock. She stepped in, asking politely for permission, and then took control, adjusting the couples in ways that obviously increased their enjoyment. I continued to admire how much of an eye she had for this work.

Jim and Denise I'd known for several years as well. He was always a strong-willed guy, a construction contractor, decisive and macho. I had been surprised when I looked at the crowd to see she had him on his hands and knees his face buried between her legs. He was making snuffling noises, but she didn't appear to be getting off on it.

"May I make a suggestion?" Anna sidled up next to her on the couch.

Denise looked over and shrugged. "He's not making much progress this way, the fucking worm. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, yes, he's obviously needing some training in the art of cunnilingus, although I suppose you're going to say he does just fine at home..." Denise nodded, raking her nails along his side. "I would suggest, first of all, that he be stripped completely. He needs to know his cock and balls, and ass, are exposed to everyone – to truly remove any sense of propriety. Yes?" Denise pursed her lips and shrugged, suggesting she was getting around to it eventually.

"Yes, well, now would be a good time. Jim? Please stand up and undress for your mistress." Anna caught Mamiko's eye, turned to me and suggested I hang around Loren until Mamiko could return. I watched from Loren's side as Anna's assistant brought the wooden box of implements they had used on me last week.

"You...I hate you..." Loren hissed under her breath. "I'm so going to hurt you when this night is over..."

I looked over in shock at the emotion on her face. She knew what she could do and she knew I knew. I looked at her shaking my head and raising my shoulders a little. "Just stop it."

"It wouldn't matter at this point. It isn't this punishment I can't stand..." She grimaced as the phalluses moved, whether in our out I couldn't tell. "It's how you tricked me. You. Knew. And. You. Could. Have. Helped!" She burst into tears and turned her head away, her arms and hands working hard on the grips. I was in shock and turned to see Anna calling me over.

Jim was back on his hands and knees, his mouth under Denise's skirt, but Mamiko had inserted a slightly different plug into his ass from the one they had used on me. She had snapped the cock-ring around his quickly hardening cock. The biggest difference was a set of leather straps they had fed through the assplug and handed to Denise.

"You see, for him to give you pleasure, he needs to be stimulated. Not necessarily in a way he prefers, but in a way that makes it easy for you. Play around with the straps – like a pony, you can see what happens when you pull to the left, to the right, or full on forward." She left her card on the small of his back and moved on.

"Mistress Anna?" I stopped her before she got to Charlie and Julienne. Charlie had rolled Julienne's one-piece down to her waist and was toying with the largest hoop piercings I'd ever seen, flipping them up and down across her nipples, his hands lost in her 38DDs. Her breasts were ginormous, pale white with blue veins, her areolas and nipples a deep pink, the piercings adding an almost byzantine decoration. I stared, momentarily distracted from my question.

"Yes, Master Rick. What is it?" She stared at Julienne's breasts and asked Charlie if it was okay to feel them.

"I think maybe we pushed Loren too far and I'm concerned." I said quietly so only she could hear. "What she just said, was alarming." Anna waited, distracted by Julienne's breasts. "She said she hated me and that she intended to hurt me when this was over." I was embarrassed that I had screwed things up.

She looked up at me and smiled, a kind of venomous, calculating smile that gave me no warmth. "Excellent," she said, moving her hand from Julienne's breast to my cheek. "This is amazing progress. We'll discuss it after the party. Right now, I need to help these poor souls out.

"Charlie – do you have any idea what Julienne wants you to do with those piercings? Do you think she simply wants you to flick them about, up and down? I realize you've only been together a short while, but look at those breasts, man! Those piercings aren't for flipping, are they Julienne?"

Julienne was distracted looking at the others in the room, at Loren's torture and at some internal dialog she was probably running through to get herself aroused. At Mistress Anna's mention of her name, she focused on her and shook her head.

"Your tie, Charlie. Please hand me your tie." Taking the thin silk from his hand, she fed it through each ring, wrapping it once before threading it along and handed the ends back to him. "She wants you to ride her like the pony girl she is. Funny how the two couples are next to one another. PULL those reins until she moves like you want her to! Now!"

The volume and passion of her voice caught several others off guard, stopping whatever they were doing to watch as Charlie pushed her onto all fours, pulled the dress up to her waist and her panties down. He shoved his cock deep into her. Rearing back onto his knees, he pulled on his tie, flattening her large breasts against her sides, her nipples pulling off to each side, a cry of pain and pleasure erupting from her. "Yes! Goddamnit! Yes! Fuck yes!" She screamed as he gathered the reins tighter, shoving his penis into her deeper, moving her forward even as he pulled her breasts back.

The transformation was immediate and amazing. She just knew. She tucked her card into his shirt pocket and moved on.

By the time we got to Jamison and Christine, Loren's breathing had changed. She was clearly starting to get close to cumming, even as her hands were tiring from the pumping. She had slumped forward a little, trying to find a position that wasn't so painful and gave her arms better leverage.

"Do I know you?" Mistress Anna put her finger under Jamison's chin and looked at him. He smiled confidently at her, Christine sitting completely naked next to him.

He scrunched his lips in thought and shook his head implying he didn't think so. "Cunt," he turned to Christine who jumped at the term and turned to him. "Please show these fine hosts one of your tricks."

She stood up in front of him, facing us, spread her legs into a triangle almost wide enough to be the splits and tilted forward, pushing her ass and pussy toward his face. She had small breasts that barely drooped as she bent down, her arms lying on the floor. Jamison's description of her lack of hair was accurate – she was smooth shaven from her earlobes down to her toes.

He reached into his coat pocket and removed a small device – perhaps a vibrator – I couldn't tell, and fitted it into her two holes. She grunted a little and shook, but didn't break her position. Bent over this far, her ass cheeks made a small table, on which he rested his drink, sitting back to watch Loren.

"Nice. Jamison. Isn't it?"

He nodded, taking her card.

"It might be nice to compare notes over a glass of wine, if you're amenable."

He nodded, smiling, adjusting the controls on whatever was in Christine's holes. She gasped but didn't move enough to even jostle his drink.

With Jamison, she had made the rounds and we found ourselves back at the front, Loren in considerable distress.

"I'm sorry," she cried, looking at me pitifully. "I'm sorry I told you I hated you. I was so angry! I can't believe you did this to me! Please...I know I'm being punished, but I can't take much more of this." Her face was puffy, her eyes swollen from tears, her arms and shoulders clearly fatigued. She continued to blabber on, her words tumbling from her – a combination of pleas, apologies and unintelligible syllables. I turned to Anna, eyebrows raised.

She nodded, the gesture an immediate trigger to Mamiko to turn off the device. Wherever the rods were inside her, they would remain, but at least she wouldn't be electrocuted. Just impaled.

I looked over at the assembly – everyone was now deep into whatever they had hoped to do on accepting my invitation – barely a scrap of clothing was left, with a couple of notable exceptions. The smell of sweat and pussy and perfume and aftershave was thick. The serving help had come in several times, embarrassed but not intimidated, making their rounds. Only the bartender seemed under-used, as no one was getting up to get a drink. I needed a drink, and I think Loren did as well.

As I was waiting at the bar, Shelly, the caterer joined me, looking at the orgy progressing in front of us. "That..." she nodded to Loren still captive on the chair. "that was the hottest thing I've seen in my entire life. God. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself tonight." She smiled at me, her implication could have meant any number of things.

"She'll be sore...that's for sure. Might need a woman's touch." I had no idea what I was saying, but the thought of Shelly screwing around with Loren as the final layer on the punishment cake just seemed so...incredibly sexy.

She looked up at me wide-eyed and back at Loren. "You serious?" She said quietly.

I pushed up my lips, thinking, and let her decide. I didn't know who I was going to fuck tonight – Anna, Mamiko, Loren, if she didn't bite my dick off first. Who knows, maybe Shelly. She was a beautiful woman – mid-thirties, I estimated, great build, in good shape. I liked her smile. I'd like to see more of her. I shrugged and let her think about it. "You tell me," and walked back to the coffee table to hand Loren a drink.

Mamiko had released her hands, but not her feet. She grabbed the glass and took a long swallow – whether because she was thirsty or just wanted to get drunk I had no idea and didn't care. I nursed mine, looking at the writhing bodies.

It was nearly 9:30, and I wasn't quite sure what I'd had in mind for an end game. There was plenty of food and drink – I didn't have anything the next day of importance. I had suggested an end time of 10, but didn't really know what that meant. Under normal circumstances closing the bar and stopping the food would have been the right cues, but right now, no one was paying attention to either.

Arnie and Amie were the first to leave, thankfully. They thanked me and Anna, and Loren, comically, strapped naked to the chair and clearly not acting the hostess in any way. They were profuse in their thanks, awkward and stiff. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on with them, but I was happy they had decided to leave. They just seemed so uncomfortable. As I let them out, I gave them Gordy's card and suggested if they did intend to work with Anna, to call him first. I made sure Arnie understood to call me if he had any questions. I pulled a party favor from the pile and gave it to them. They might find some use for it, who knows?

"They'll be calling...for sure." Anna had gotten her own drink, sipping it as a tray of cheese puffs came by.

"You know," I said, taking a seat behind Loren on the couch, inviting Anna to join me. "You make it sound as if the punishment can be done in such a way to avoid having to monitor it. That you can set it up so that the sub is self-punished...but the more I think about it, the more I realize that's just...bullshit." I had had a little too much to drink and wasn't as articulate as I would have liked. Loren could hear our conversation, even if she wasn't positioned to participate in it.

She raised an eyebrow, amused.

"You've got Mamiko," I pointed out. "Who, by the way, is amazing. Is she available?" I had decided to take a momentary detour from my main point, my dick thinking about what it would feel like in that tight little sheath.

She made a face – a combination of scorn and disappointment. "I'm going to chalk that up to the alcohol, Richard. Really. Mamiko isn't a common whore. No, she's not 'available.' At least not in the way you are intimating. And to your main point, if I caught it – yes, as a professional trainer, we want to make sure things are kept safe at all times. Not, mind you, that you shouldn't be focusing on that as your primary concern..." She looked at me to drive the point home. "But, yes, tonight, for example, were you to have punished Loren using the double-penetrator, you would have needed to stay close to her – perhaps watching the T.V. reading a book, stamp collecting. Whatever you felt you needed to do. But you can see, you wouldn't have had to expend an ounce of effort actually punishing her, right?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rule of Thumb Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds