• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rule of Thumb Ch. 11

Rule of Thumb Ch. 11

12

When I opened my eyes, she was sitting up hugging the covers over her knees, staring out the window. I let my hand drift down her naked back, tracing a line between her shoulder blades, touching each vertebra. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Her tone was flat and sullen.

I sat up and scooted back to the headboard. "Do you want to talk about it?" My balls were sore and I had to piss, a lot, but I figured this was more important.

She shrugged, not turning around. "You promised you wouldn't hurt me...and you hurt me."

I let it sit in the air, thinking about what she was saying. I couldn't stay there much longer or my bladder would burst. "I've got to go to the bathroom, and then I was going to make some coffee. Would you like to talk about it in the kitchen?"

She shrugged again and looked away when I crossed the room. It was 9 and I couldn't remember what I had this morning. I knew it was something. As I emptied myself, the stream making a clean arc from the tip of my cock to the bowl, I thought about how we were going to get over this. She was really upset.

When I walked out, she had already gone; I hoped to the kitchen. Worried, I didn't stop to put on a shirt, practically running.

I was slightly hung over, my head throbbing a little and my stomach either growling or nauseous. My inner dialog was going full-tilt, all of the ways in which I might have screwed up, her anger. It was our first fight, I made a mental note, but I didn't want to be fighting with her. I was equal parts concerned and annoyed.

When I turned the corner into the kitchen she was bending over looking in the refrigerator. I could just see her naked ass cheeks and her back – she hadn't bothered to throw anything on, or, I realized later, she didn't have anything at my house.

"I didn't get much to eat last night." She didn't turn away from the shelves, inspecting the containers. "What were these?"

I had no idea what she was looking at and walked over to see. "Cheese puffs. You had a couple I think, before..." I stopped short and turned to attend to the coffee. I needed coffee more than anything else, and if we were going to have a fight, I didn't want to feel quite this cotton-headed. "Loren?"

She looked up momentarily and raised her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry."

She turned away and shrugged, pulling a few tubs off the shelves. "For what?"

I shook my head, measuring the grounds. We're going to play it this way, I thought. "You keep saying I hurt you. That I broke my promise to you. I'm sorry if I hurt you. That wasn't my intention. I don't know what went wrong last night."

"Wrong!?" She turned from the counter and stared at me, anger and self-righteousness written all over her body. The impact was lessened by the fact that she was naked, her breasts and that beautiful bush distracting me, her hair tousled and wild. I stared at her. "What. Went. Wrong????!" Her eyes got shiny.

"I...you...hey!" I quickly dumped water into the back of the machine and started it before I turned and crossed the room. Pulling her close to me, I hugged her tight, her body shaking from sobs.

"I'm so...mad at you!!!" She tried to beat her fists into my back but I was too close and she didn't really mean it. All I could feel was her warm body against me, her breasts against my chest, the warmth of her belly on my hardening cock. I could be such an asshole sometimes.

I just hugged her, hoping she would cry it out, but it only got worse.

"You...you...tricked me!!! You set me up. You treated me like I was just part of the machinery – entertainment for your fucked up kinky friends!!!" She had pulled away, her face red and tear stained, wild terrible emotions flying across it.

"Friends? You thought those were my friends? You knew what Saturday night was about! You listened to me making those calls last week. We talked about it just yesterday morning. This wasn't about friends. This was business! You knew that!" I held her shoulders, trying to look her in the eye, but she had turned her head down, sobbing.

"You let her do those things to me...in front of everyone. I hated you so much! So. Much!" She pummeled her fists against my chest, trying to push me away. I wouldn't let her go.

"Stop it! Loren! Stop it right now! You know you had the control! All you needed was to say the word and it would have stopped! Why didn't you just stop it? I'm sure Anna would have been just as happy using somebody else to demonstrate her skills..."

She crumpled to the floor, taking me with her, her body shaking, sobbing. "I...ugghkkk...I came three times on that thing..." her crying changed to giggling for a moment as she looked at me, as if to say 'fuck you!' "Mamiko could tell, I think, but I couldn't stop it. I'd never felt anything like it...you're such a fucker, you know that?!" She buried her face in my neck, her fists pushing against my side.

I was completely confused at this point. What was this about? Why was she so angry? "I'm so sorry, Loren. I'm so, so sorry I hurt you. Please, can you accept my apology? I don't want to lose you." She needed a lot of TLC, I could tell she was completely conflicted, the memory of our first encounter rushing back to me. Maybe she really is unstable...I hadn't really thought about it for awhile, but this behavior...it was befuddling.

Somehow, for whatever reason, the dam broke and she began to cry in earnest, the tears flowing, words flowing, her voice cracking. I couldn't understand most of it, but I knew what ever was happening, it was best to just let her go. She draped her arms on my shoulder, her legs curled under her and she wept, shaking and crying for what seemed like minutes. I just held her, stroking her back, pulling her hair away from her face and waited.

"I...gndgg...I sooo wanted last night to be about us..." she eventually got it out and it finally dawned on me. As good as I am with people, I'm an idiot when it comes to my personal relationships. Marnie had all but given up on me until she got sick and none of that mattered anymore.

"Shhh...." I quieted her, letting her catch her breath. "Don't you see? It was about us? That is what we are...."

She pulled back and looked at me, her face a portrait of pure sadness. "Really?" She challenged me quietly. "Is that how you think of us?" She burst into tears again and leaned against me, shaking her head.

"Loren! Loren!" It was my turn to pull back. I was getting irritated, that animal feeling starting to crawl up from wherever it had been for the past week or so. If she was going to twist things around, the morning was going to go nowhere. "Just stop it! Listen to me, just for a minute." I waited until she quieted a little. "You came to me, needing to be punished. You have been living your entire adult life hiding from yourself. I didn't ask to do this, but when you made your needs clear, I found I could give you what you wanted. I've come to love what we are doing. I look forward to exploring this further, of spending more time understanding this. It's all new to me...of course it's not all of what we are. But it's where we've started from...right?"

She had started to breathe normally, her hands beginning to play with my hair. "Do you love me?"

I knew that I did. I hadn't said it yet, but I knew this past week that I was starting to feel like I couldn't live without her. I pulled back so she could see my face. "Yes, sweetheart. I do love you. I can't stand the thought of you leaving." I leaned forward and kissed her cheeks, wet from her tears, kissed across her nose, her eyes and then down to her lips, holding her head gently. She kissed me back, more tears squeezing from her closed eyes.

"Why?" She asked when we had stopped to take a breath. "Why did you do it?"

It was a question I would have expected if my wife had found me cheating. That sense of betrayal.

"C'mon," I started to stand up, helping her. "Let's talk some more over a cup of coffee." I remembered what was happening this morning – Jamison was coming over at 11 – it was 9:30. I didn't want to remind her – bad timing – but I wanted her to be here to try the gadgets out. My cock pulsed.

Sitting at the counter, I held her hand, the mugs steaming in front of us. "You keep making it sound as if I betrayed you..."

"You did! You absolutely fucking did! You tricked me!"

"Loren. Stop. Let's agree that there was a complete misunderstanding about the purpose of last night. I thought it was obvious: we needed to get Anna off our backs and I arranged for her to meet some prospects. Right?"

She pursed her lips and looked down at her coffee, nodding almost imperceptibly.

"Did you think you didn't have a punishment coming?"

She shivered and looked at me, petulant. "Not like that. It wasn't fair..."

I let that ride. "I think you had a different notion about what last night was supposed to be about, right? I think you thought last night was a chance to meet my friends and share our relationship with them, right? And you don't want our public relationship to be defined by our intimate power relationship. Is that fair?"

Her eyes were brimming again and she nodded her head. "Yes." She whispered. "That's it exactly. You've ruined it for me with those people. They'll always see us...that way..."

I moved my hand down her back to comfort her. "But don't you understand? Those people aren't my friends. They aren't your friends. Didn't you see why they were there? It was business, as far as I and Anna were concerned. It was a night out as far as they were concerned. They were abso-fucking-lutely overjoyed at the performance you put on..."

"Performance!!!? Is that what you think was happening to me???" She was crying again.

"I know that's not what you thought it was...it was bad. I get that. But I'm going to say it again. You need to put a stop to it if you're getting hurt. Please. Tell me you understand that."

She nodded again, tears dropping onto her naked thighs. I looked down at her bush and my cock pulsed again.

"But that's not what they thought. They figured it was entertainment for their benefit. Most of them pay a lot of money to go to clubs where that stuff happens all the time..."

"What???" She looked up, incredulous. How naïve was she? "People do this at clubs?"

"Seriously? You didn't see that during your research. Loren. Get with it. This is how people live their lives – privately, publicly. It's what they want to be. It's not something they're ashamed of or hide. I'm not ready to go public – I'm not sure my business would benefit – but I've been absolutely loving what we've been doing this past weeks. Haven't you?"

She turned to me and buried her head again in my neck, her hands drifting down to my thighs, her head nodding again. "Yes," she said, her voice muffled. "This has been the best two weeks of my life, Rick. I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't saved me."

I was getting harder and she knew it. My blue balls were coming back and I didn't know what I was going to do to get some relief. I'd have to jack off if nothing else.

I pressed my point further. "You know you would be coming back to ask for punishment sooner than later...you understand that don't you?"

She nodded.

"You want this. I understand you want more, and I'm definitely interested in exploring how we can make this more than just punishing you, but we have to agree that at its core, our relationship is based on this need of yours. Right?"

She pulled back, letting her fingers find my erection through my pjs. She shook her head and smiled thinly. "What is it with you? Does this turn you on?" She gave me a squeeze and I moaned a little. "Do you want me to help you?" She kept squeezing me, lightly, making me harder.

"Before you go there," I put my hand on her wrist to slow her down. "I need you to tell me where you're at with this..."

"Yes," she acknowledged. "Yes. I know. I know. God dammit, I fucking know I need this and that you are making it happen! I know." She gave my erection a strong squeeze, probably more from her frustration than any intention of giving me pleasure.

"Owww! Hey!" I squeezed her wrist and kissed her.

She pulled my dick out and looked at it, as if for the first time. "This is supposed to be my master," she said with some irony. "Do you want me to worship this?"

I laughed and held her, letting the pleasure from her fingers flow up my spine. "No. We've been over that. You are not my slave. I am not your god. I am just that person who metes out punishment when you've been 'bad.' When you've misbehaved." I closed my eyes, feeling her fingers rub the underside of my shaft, playing with the rim of my head.

"Shelly was nice," she whispered in my ear, licking my earlobe. "I want to have her over again."

I pulsed against her fingers and moaned. "Yeah?" I encouraged her. "What did you guys do?"

She smiled – I could feel her cheeks move against my ear. "Hmmm....I couldn't begin to describe how sweet she was to me. How much she said she enjoyed watching me on the table...how much she wished it had been her up there...She said so many nice things...and she was so gentle..."

I couldn't take it anymore, my balls curled up into my sac and I erupted onto my PJs, over her hand and onto the base of the counter. I kept pulsing, the image of Shelly and Loren playing with each other, of the possibility of Shelly wanting to play that way. More splurted onto her knuckles and she giggled.

"Mmmmm..." She brought her hand to her mouth and licked my cum off of her fingers. "Here," she said, offering her lips and her hand to me. She pushed her knuckles against my lips and made me clean her hand off. "Feel better?"

I did. The pain had disappeared, replaced by a drifting euphoria...and a sense of loss...the typical play of emotions. I kissed her, the taste of my salty cum shared between us.

We sat for a few moments until I couldn't stand the cold wet material against my legs. I stood up and peeled off my PJs, my cock still full, but not erect. Sitting back down, I tried to wipe whatever I could off the cabinet and began to figure out how to act on what she'd said.

"You want to meet my friends?" I asked, taking a sip of coffee. "My real friends?"

She looked at me, her face melting, nodding.

"Should we ask Shelly to help next weekend and have another cocktail party...only this time the way you were expecting?"

She reached over and hugged me tight, nodding and agreeing.

"And maybe afterward, we can introduce Shelly to some of our games?"

She giggled, embarrassed and intrigued. "Do...do you think she'd...are you serious?"

I smiled and nodded. "Based on what you said, and a few other things, I'm pretty certain. You know what they say – see one, do one, teach one?" She looked confused. "No? It's an old training technique – you get it, right? You don't know something until you teach it. Maybe next weekend we can teach Shelly a thing or two?"

"Are you hungry? What's your plan today?" She looked around the kitchen and back at me. Her abrupt switch in emotion was a momentary shock. I nodded slightly.

"We've got Jamison at 11," I reminded her.

"You don't need me for that. I need to run some errands..." She started to get up and went to look in the refrigerator again.

"Same stuff as a few minutes ago...Aren't you even a little bit curious?"

She looked over at me and screwed up her face. "You'll introduce me to it soon enough." She stopped and looked at me. "Oh. You want to humiliate me with Jamison...I get it." She shook her head and started taking out leftovers.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her: her breasts swinging slightly, her hair, not just on her head which kept drawing my eye, but the wispy threads peeking out from under her arm. Her beautiful ass.

I sighed, realizing I was one of the luckiest guys on the planet.

"If it's all the same to you," she said, unconsciously rubbing her ass, "I'll pass on Jamison this morning. I've got some things to do..." She looked at me to make sure I got it.

"Hey. How are you?" I pointed my head to her asshole, remembering Anna's warning about the morning after a night like she'd had.

"I'm fine...I think. I haven't had to go yet. My vag is a little sore – that thing rubbed a lot last night, but the one in my butt was different – it was like, I don't know. It started out small and got larger as it moved into me, and it sorta twisted around or something. It was fucking freaky." She stopped whatever she was doing with the food and looked down between her legs, pulling her lips apart slightly. "Yeah. Irritated a little, but I'll survive."

Our relationship had shifted in some small important way. Maybe it was last night, maybe this morning. Maybe Shelly had something to do with it. Whatever it was, she had a more casual air about her, less fear and more...self-confidence. Acceptance. She seemed to be accepting herself and with that a more easygoing attitude.

"What." She stared at me. "You're thinking something."

I got up, my cock swinging, and embraced her. "Nope. Just remembering how lucky a guy I am for having you in my life."

She grunted even as she pressed into me, her arms wrapped tight around me.

* - * - *

Jamison's visit was anti-climactic. I had hoped Loren would have modeled the gear, as had Jamison.

"Too shy?"

I snorted. As if. "No, actually. She figured she'd be wearing it soon enough, and as there wasn't any specific punishment I could think of, she went off to do errands." I shrugged, looking at the array of equipment he had brought over.

On the table were the trainer, the gags that had come in on Saturday and the boxes of nipple clamps. On the floor was the spreader bar.

"Looks delicious," I said, picking up the black box for the trainer. Exactly as I'd hoped: several probes, the mouthguard – everything we'd discussed. "You try it out?"

He smiled. "Christine practically wouldn't let me take it here. I had to promise to make another one. Lots of uses for that thing. Rechargeable batteries." He showed how to open the battery compartment, gave me a tour of the knobs and switches and turned to the spreader bar.

"Looks pretty straightforward, but there are a few things you can do with this." He pointed out the various attachment eyes he'd welded on, how it could be used not just for keeping Loren's legs open, but her arms pulled into a 'cross.'

"By the way," he said, picking up one of the boxes of nipple clamps. "These aren't conductive, but you can easily make them so by scraping away some of this coating. I used a couple for the trainer – you can see what I did there."

"And the slapper?"

"Right. I think I've got that thing licked. You willing to go to $600? I think it'll be way cool. Keep her on her best behavior and not make you sweat a drop."

I relented. It was more than I wanted to spend, but the thought of using it was too tempting.

"Give me a week. Some of the parts are a little tricky to get. Yeah?"

I wrote him a check and saw him out.

I walked around the house, picking up here and there, throwing the towels down the chute, figuring where to store the new gear. Nobody visited, but then again, we were having guests next week, so I couldn't just lean them inside the guest bathroom.

If next week was going to happen, I needed to make some calls.

"Shelly?"

"Hey!" Her voice was light but a little hesitant. "Everything okay over there?"

"You were amazing. Thank you. The food, your TLC to Loren. Thanks for the note..."

She didn't respond.

"Loren and I would like to host another party next weekend and we thought of you immediately." I let the ambiguity hang. This was going to be fun.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rule of Thumb Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds