• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Runner Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Runner Ch. 03

She grew frenzied under him, pushing back so that he was thrusting into her even harder. Trip felt the first tingling that heralded his own climax, and began to jack hammer into her.

"Yes!" she screamed as one last huge wave of pleasure swamped her and for just an instant, she blacked out.

When she could open her eyes again, he lay on top of her, pushing he into the mattress. His arms were holding most of his weight off of her but she could feel his chest heaving against her back. "Where did you learn that?" she murmured.

"Inherent talent," he muttered, finally pulling away from her and rolling onto his back next to her. "I'm just full of surprises."

"Ones like those and you may make me into your sex slave yet," she teased, dragging her body over to collapse next to him and pillowing her head on her shoulder after she kissed him tenderly.

"Give me a couple hours of sleep and I'll show you things that'll curl your hair." He lifted one honey gold curl with a hand that shook slightly. "Well lookee here, I already did."

Wendy nipped at him with her sharp teeth. "Ass," she said affectionately.

"Yeah, but you love me," he grinned, his eyes still half closed.

"That I do," she admitted wryly. "You're sure you want us to move in with you here?"

"We can start packing your stuff this afternoon." He rolled, burying his face in her hair and closing his eyes. "After I get some more sleep." He snuggled down against her and his breathing grew heavy and slow.

* * *

This nightmare was different than all the others he'd ever had in his life. No matter what it was, the monster under the bed when he was a kid to the dream he had of Wendy dying when they went White Water Rafting, he'd always had a measure of control in his dreams.

This one left him panting and frustrated, unable to reach out, to stop the monster from doing what he wanted to do. It was almost as if he watched through the eyes of the killer as he followed a path through the woods.

Ahead of him, he could see a white flash and then the pale skin of a girl. He could feel the monster grin almost as if it were his own. "Fee Fie Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a scurrilous slut." The voice was low pitched, unrecognizable. It was also full of glee, the same glee he was feeling.

The monster kept his pace steady even though the girl was running. He kept her in sight, the white of her tee shirt catching the moonlight. Her hair was a dark cape running over her shoulders and down her back, freely catching in the branches and twigs of the trees she tried to run around. When he saw her trip and fall, he knew it was time. She was almost worn out. He wanted her to have a bit of fight left when he plunged into her.

"No," Trip growled, fighting the dream and the hold it had upon him. He wanted to get in front of his monster, to finally see his face, to save the girl, but he couldn't no matter how hard he fought.

With horror, he saw the girl lying in front of him, her tee shirt up around her waist, her hips sprawled. She wasn't unconscious but she was about all done in, not really even moving until the monster bent over her. Then she screamed, beating at him with weakly held fists.

She looked familiar, Trip realized, fighting his memory to put a name to the face. Her dark hair obscured part of her eyes, until the monster bent over and threw her over his shoulder. Then he carted her away, taking Trip with him as an unwilling observer.

"No!" the girl screamed, startling a pheasant out of the bush in front of them. The monster never flinched, just kept walking, bending slightly to go into a small cave and dropping the girl onto the dark soil. The coppery smell of blood, thick and sharp, penetrated Trip's mind and he stared at the ground at his feet with a more observant eye. "Blood pool," he whispered. He'd found his first crime scene.

"Watch what I do," the monster ordered and Trip wasn't sure if he was talking to the girl or if he was talking to him. He reached out, grabbing the girl's leg and pulling her toward him, watching as the white shirt moved from her hips, rolling so that she was naked from the shoulders down, though she fought to pull the shirt down, to cover herself decently.

Pretty legs and shapely thighs turned to wide hips that slimmed into a waist that was tiny enough to span with his hands. Her breasts were lush, the kind that would hang after she gave birth. But now they sat high upon her young body, the nipples thrusting up toward the night sky. She cried out as the monster gave them a twist, hitting at his hands as if she could get away.

Trip could feel the fury growing in the monster and he tried to warn the girl to just give in, not to fight. Would rape be worse than murder to an innocent girl like this one? He didn't know, he just knew that life was sacred. But the girl fought and the monster grew even angrier, his rage growing until he slapped the girl, leaving her semi-conscious as he fitted his much bigger body over her.

His first thrust ripped through her hymen and had her screaming. He stroked his hand over her cheek even as he pushed in again. "You'll like it if you relax," he whispered.

"Fuck you!" she cried, her fists beating at his chest.

"No, I think I'm fucking you," the monster said with a giggle. He thrust faster, uncaring now for the girl's pleasure. "I'm going to come inside of you," he whispered against her throat. "But don't worry about getting pregnant."

"Why?" she cried, trying to scrabble out from under him.

"Because you'll be dead," he laughed, lifting his head. Trip could feel his fangs growing and cried out in horror. Wendy was right, but it was impossible. Vampires were things from horror stories, made up to frighten children and to give the older generations thrills. They weren't real.

He could feel someone shaking him, dragging him away from where the vampire now was draining the girl of her blood and her fight. He could see the monster's back side and saw his butt tense up as he came. There was also a spot, a birthmark. Trip squinted to see it even as he was drawn through the blackness. It was in the shape of a wolf's head, he thought.

Then he was awake and staring into Wendy's pretty eyes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Runner Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds