Runner Girl Ch. 05

"You show-off. I'm not topless."

"Wait until you see the photos I took of you before accusing me of showing off." John came and stood behind her and the camera clicked. "Your shoulders look really good from behind. This time turn your body towards me, yeah, like that. Now look over your shoulder at the camera."

Amy turned and placed her hand on John's shoulder for balance, then looked over her shoulder at the camera before hearing the click. "Again," he said. He had a tiny remote in his hand and took another photo. "Here, turn around," he guided her to the front and kept a hand on her hip and took another photo. "That'll get the boys back home talking."

Amy laughed and turned back around, facing him. "No fair. I'm in front and your body is hidden." His hand remained on her hip and hers on his shoulder as they stood on the rock facing each other. Both were breathing deeply and the sun behind Amy lit up her reddish hair, setting it aglow. Her big brown eyes looked up at him expectantly, full lips slightly parted and curving up at the ends. His free hand found her cheek, and she momentarily looked down giving him pause for a fraction of a second, until her eyes rose again and locked with his before gently closing as he lowered his lips to hers. His mouth landed on the soft pillow of her lips and rested there momentarily, but before he pulled back, he felt her other hand on his shoulder, inviting him to stay longer. He remained still and felt her lips with his as they curled up into a grin, and his did the same. A sweet giggle escaped her and filled his mouth. It was a spontaneous giggle of joy, rather than of self-consciousness. And to dispel any confusion about what she wanted, her hand on his shoulder commanded he not back off.

Smiles vanished and were replaced with hunger, as playfulness ripened into passion. Her lips parted in invitation, which he accepted. He dipped the tip of his tongue under hers and both tongues gently caressed each other. Hands began to explore the landscapes of shoulders and hips and even cheeks, until he dropped his hand down to her other hip and pulled her into himself, making full contact, feeling the heat of her taut body.

The sound of approaching hikers pulled them apart, breathless and smiling, but still in each other's arms. "Did you get a shot of that?" Amy asked, with her face lit up by a giant smile.

"No, I momentarily lagged on my photography duties. Can I get a redo?"

She gifted him with another sweet laugh before coming in for an additional kiss, and John clicked three photos before the hikers arrived exclaiming, "Wow, look at this view!"

"It is breathtakingly beautiful," John whispered before backing up to greet the small crowd that joined them on the summit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds