• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Runner Girl Ch. 08

Runner Girl Ch. 08

12

Tracy slid onto the stool next to Amy's. "Sorry, there weren't any tables available."

Tracy waved a hand away. "Prime-time in Manhattan? A coffee shop across from the library? I feel damn lucky to have a stool to park my butt on. Thanks for meeting me over here. I didn't want make those old men in the writers group break down in tears when I started asking about your date with John."

"Oh, they wouldn't even be interested... except Naveen," Amy laughed. "He might actually cry."

"Ha!" Tracy leaned forward, "So? How long did you end up staying?"

"Oh, only until ten," Amy grinned, watching Tracy's face as she processed her answer, "the next night."

The news shaped Tracy's lips into an excited O, and she fanned herself with both hands, eyes wide.

Amy laughed again, "So yes, things went very well, even better than I hoped. I didn't plan to stay that long -- oh, I had a good idea I would spend the night -- it seemed like we were at that point, so I came prepared with toothbrush and a change of clothes. But my intentions were to go home the next morning and grade papers. We ended up spending all day together on Sunday."

"Oh my god, Amy, what a long date! Did you know the same is true of my first date with Willaim? Okay, so?" Tracy asked with a sly grin, "Was it finger-lickin' good?"

Amy covered her smile with her hand, turned crimson, but nodded as she answered, "Um, yes... yes it was. And some finger licking did actually occur."

"Oh my god, that is so hot. Go on."

"Well... um, after you two left, we looked at the rest of the photos and talked for a long time, and then I spent the night... and... the next morning..."

Tracy's eyebrows shot up. "Wait, did you use a condom?"

"A condom?" Amy struggled for what to say. Tracy didn't know about... and if she did, then she'd know Amy had gotten herself checked for diseases afterwards. But she couldn't read from Tracy's face where the question had come from, and her friend kept waiting for an answer. "Uh, no. No we didn't."

"But what about protection? Oh god, I'm sorry to seem so nosey, it's just that I am horrified by the possibility of unplanned pregnancy."

"Oh," Amy sighed in relief. Her second thought had been that Tracy knew some reason to be concerned about John's history. "I'm on the pill. I've been on it anyway because of headaches."

"Oh, okay, good. Go on, sorry. What did you two do for twenty-four hours, besides the obvious?" Tracy's smile had returned and so had Amy's.

"Well, the next morning we went out for breakfast, and he said he needed to work, to preview some properties, and he asked if I would go with him."

"Really? To look at property? Were you bored?"

"Oh no, I had so much fun! Of course at that point he could have taken me grocery shopping and I would have enjoyed myself. We get along really well. He is so much fun," Amy gushed. "He had his driver take us all over New York, and it was incredible to be able to move around the city with that kind of ease. We went and looked at three different industrial buildings. One still had factory equipment from the '40s! It had just been sitting like that for years and it felt like traveling back in time when we went inside. Of course John brought his camera, and took photos. It ended up being an amazing day."

"Wow, this is so great. I can't wait to tell William! Oh, he probably already knows anyway. Okay, so what next? Did you make plans to get together again?"

Amy's smile turned into a pout, "He went to London again. I won't see him for five days, but he has called and texted me and of course he has already sent a few photos. Hey, look at the time: should we head on over?"

"Yeah, I guess we'd better. Hey, don't you have a turn coming up?"

"Ugh! Next time. And I've been slacking on my writing. Too many fun distractions." Amy smiled as she slung her bag over her shoulder and slid off the stool. The two friends made the short walk over to the library and Amy fought the urge to look at her phone, all the way until seated on the subway, heading for home at the end of the day.

* * * * *

John felt frustrated to get back to his London flat so late, too late to call Amy because of the time difference. He'd have to settle for email, a 'good morning' message that she could read when she woke up. He turned the key and opened the door, surprised to see that he had left a light on.

"Hello, handsome."

"Sarah!" he yelled, "What the fuck, you scared the hell out of me. What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you," Sarah laughed, "Isn't it obvious?" She held her arms out to display her ensemble, a sheer red negligee and very high heels. John remembered giving her a key, but he hadn't even told her that he'd be in London this week.

"How'd you know I'm in town?"

"Herman mentioned introducing you to a new client. Don't worry; I'm not insulted that you didn't call me. I figured it must be a 'strictly business trip' since I hadn't heard from you. I decided if you didn't have time to take me out, I would just come surprise you," she said, as she rubbed her hands along the lapels of his jacket. "You always tease me about being so high-maintenance, but look how accommodating I can be? I've come to you, just like room service. Isn't that generous of me?"

"You certainly surprised me. I didn't expect to see you on this trip."

"Well then, aren't you pleased?"

"Uh, yeah, but the thing is, Sarah, I'm really busy. I was just about to... email some clients back in New York. I've got a lot going on right now."

"Ah well, take care of business then. I won't stop you. I'll just wait for you in bed," She leaned in to kiss him and pulled him forward by his tie. John resisted her kiss, still distracted, until she dropped a hand to his crotch and began rubbing him through his slacks.

"Sarah, I... Listen, some things have changed."

"Mmm hmmm, some things have grown," she laughed, referring to his tumescent cock, then dropped to her knees right in front of him.

"Fuck, Sarah..."

She shook her head. "Eventually, but I want this first," she said while unbuckling his belt.

John looked up at the ceiling. His cock responded, but his mind struggled. He didn't ask for this, didn't seek it out. He hadn't talked to Amy about being exclusive. He would... after tonight... This already... "Good god, Sarah. How am I supposed to resist that?" He looked down at her as she fully engulfed his cock in her mouth.

She kept him deep and shrugged at the same time, lifting an arm and an eyebrow as if to say, "Why would you?"

John raised his eyes to the ceiling and tried not to think. He closed his eyes and let the sensation on his cock draw him away from everything except the present moment. The hot slick mouth, taking him deeper with each thrust as a hand worked his shaft in unison. An image of red hair flashed through his mind and he quickly pushed it aside as a distracting hand began caressing his balls. "Cum in my mouth," he heard in the British accent that he always used to find so sexy, but now sounded haughty and aloof, "Cum for me, John."

He reached down and touched the silky head of hair and allowed himself to think in the abstract, to follow the voice commanding him and his body, as his dick responded eagerly to the attention being lavished upon it. He looked down and saw the nightgown parted in the back, exposing a red g-string and the tattooed snake glaring at him with mocking yellow eyes. He quickly shut his eyes and intentionally began repeating "Sarah" aloud over and over.

She backed off long enough to say, "Mmmm, you are happy to see me. It just took you a few minutes to realize how much."

John didn't answer. Instead he surrendered to the pleasure, the squeezing sensation as her hand gripped him tightly.

"Come on, over here. I've changed my mind," Sarah stood and pulled him toward a stuffed chair and scooted the ottoman aside. She pulled her g-string down and kicked it off her foot, then sat in the chair with a leg slung over the arm, still in stiletto heels and red negligee. "Fuck me in our favorite chair," she commanded.

John paused for a moment, looked at his open laptop on the desk, then turned his gaze back to Sarah and dropped to his knees in front of her. He positioned his cock at her entrance and slid in eagerly, hard and fast, and she responded with a loud moan in his ear. He pummeled her cunt relentlessly, as she squealed words of encouragement over and over, and kissed and bit his neck, and clawed his back under the shirt he was still wearing. "Yes, yes, yes," she moaned and reached down to his butt cheeks, "Yes, here I cum!"

John exploded inside her as she wrapped her stilettoes around his butt and arched her back. "Yes!" she screamed once more before collapsing back into the chair. He lay panting over Sarah wondering what she would say if he went to his laptop at that moment. He didn't wonder long as Sarah spoke, "Aren't you glad I came to see you?"

"Yeah. Yeah, sure. Um, thanks, Sarah. Thanks for coming by." John ran his hand through his hair.

"But I'm sorry I can't stay," she said. "I have an early appointment and need a good night's sleep. You know how I don't sleep well with you tossing and turning. Unless you might consider one of my pills?"

"No, no. I need to be sharp in the morning for my meeting. I'm sorry you can't stay." John tried to sound disappointed.

"How about tomorrow, then? Can you meet me for lunch at The Green Room? It is close to this little boutique I would love to show you. I've got some clothes on hold."

"I'm not sure I can make lunch tomorrow. I'm meeting a new client at his office and it's likely I won't be able to break away."

"Well if you can't, please be available by phone. The owner knows me and will take your credit card over the phone, if need be."

John grinned as he watched Sarah get dressed. He used to enjoy taking her shopping when he first met her. Back before it became expected of him. He kissed her goodbye at the door and immediately sat down at his laptop to email Amy.

* * * * *

"First Snow! Meet at 5:30" read the text from Miles. Amy smiled. The running group had a tradition of running at the park the day of the first snow, and this time the conditions were perfect. It had snowed overnight, just a few inches on the ground and the storm had passed that morning, leaving it cold and crisp under blue skies.

Amy rushed home after school let out, and changed into warm running gear, then got on the subway headed for Central Park. She checked her phone once and saw a photo from John, an interesting perspective of rows of buildings that mirrored each other with just the hint of a sunrise between them.

"Did you lie down in the middle of the street to take that one?" she texted back.

"No, I've attached a camera to my shoe. It comes in handy when I meet ladies in dresses. What are you up to?"

"Headed to the park to run. First snow!"

Amy's phone rang. She didn't answer, just texted back, "On the subway. I'll call you when I get off." She graded three papers before her stop, three of the forty she wanted to have done by the next day. Stepping off the subway, she looked for a quiet place to use the phone. She found an alcove and called John back.

"Hi there!" she greeted him cheerfully.

"You're going to run at the park? Isn't it dark?"

"Not yet, but I brought a headlamp."

"Are you going to be running by yourself?"

"A few of us from my running club are going, but I'll probably end up on my own for part of it. You aren't worried, are you? There are tons of people at the park at night."

John paused. "I know. I know that. Sorry, I just got this mental picture of you running through the park at night, and..."

Amy paused before asking, "Are you always this... concerned about the women you are dating? Or is it because of what happened to me?"

"Huh. I guess the latter. It definitely made me more aware of what could happen to someone I care about."

"I'm safe, John. I promise. Hey, when are you coming back?"

"Tomorrow. Can I see you?"

"Yes!"

"Good. I have a little present for you."

"Really? Tea and biscuits?" she teased in a clipped faux-British accent.

"It's a surprise, Runner Girl. Have a good run, okay?"

"I will." Amy hung up and ran the short distance to the park with a big smile on her face.

She reached the bench where her group met every Saturday morning, and Miles, Keith, and Joan were already there to greet her. "Wow, this is so beautiful!" she exclaimed, holding her arms out, gesturing to the great lawn blanketed in snow. The low sun on the horizon reflected off the snow, illuminating the landscape.

"We got lucky this year, with the light dusting followed by clear weather," Keith said. "Last year the first snow came as a blizzard."

"Or sometimes it doesn't even stick and we just end up running in mud," Joan said. "Check out all the people taking photos."

Amy looked around and indeed, many people were capturing the beauty with their cell phones. She decided to snap one herself, something that didn't usually occur to her, then she put the phone away. "Are we waiting for anyone else?"

"I think this is it today," Miles said, looking at his watch. "You guys ready?"

"Yeah!" Amy jumped in place, partially for warmth and partially due to uncharacteristic exuberance. "First snow!"

"Wow, someone's cheery tonight," Keith smiled at her.

Amy nodded in agreement with a smile on her face. "I'm not racing you, though."

"Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it," Keith laughed. "You probably couldn't keep up. I had a lot of motivation to improve my pace this year."

"You're welcome," Amy laughed.

The group started running and Joan and Miles led the way while Keith stayed next to Amy. "So, what are my chances of getting a second date this weekend?" Keith wasted no time.

Amy was expecting this and answered, "I'm sorry, Keith. I'm really busy this weekend." She wasn't sure if she should admit to seeing someone.

"Oh yeah? What do you have going on?"

"I'm going to a new club that is opening this weekend." She didn't mention that John was invited by the owners, or that he had sold them the property.

"Oh yeah? What's the name of it?

"Polished Nickel. It's in the meat packing district."

"Huh, never heard of it."

"Well, it's brand new. Anyway, aside from that and running, I need to grade about a hundred essays. Oh hey look; we caught up to Joan. Hey, Joan!" Amy was glad to join the other woman and after talking for a few minutes, she said she was going to put on her headphones and run ahead. She listened to music during the last part of the run, enjoying the sunset and the stunning scenery. The snow had not been disturbed, except through the main walkways and paved areas. The trees were still dressed in white, which would surely be gone by the next day.

The chilly air invigorated Amy, and she reveled in the solitude. She pushed her pace for the remaining mile and even though the sun had set, she didn't yet need her headlamp. Running on the paved walkway meant that lamps were lighting the path, which made for ample brightness. She wished she had John's photography skills; she would have loved to share this beauty with him. She took out her phone and snapped another shot.

"Want me to get one of you?" It was Miles stretching at the bench where they met up.

"Um, sure." Amy answered, handing him her phone.

"It really is beautiful out, isn't it?"

"Sure is."

"I see you lost Keith, huh?"

"He hung back to run with Joan."

"What a nice guy," Miles laughed. "I know he'd rather run with you." He handed her phone back as Joan and Keith approached. "Wow, great pace!" Miles said, directing the compliment to Joan.

"Keith pushed me to keep up," Joan panted. "He's such a sweetheart!" she said as she shot a glance Amy's way.

"Anyone up for dinner?" Keith asked while holding his foot behind him to stretch his quads.

All three shook their head no and Keith hung his head in defeat. "Sorry, Keith, I'm so behind on grading papers. I've got to get home."

"And I've got to get home too," Joan said.

So the group said goodbye and Amy walked to the subway station with Keith, who said he needed to go that way anyway. "Maybe we can hang out after Saturday's run? Go out to breakfast or something?" He suggested as Amy headed downstairs to catch her train.

"Yeah, maybe," she answered over her shoulder and waved goodbye.

Once alone, she looked at the photos of the snow and sent two of them to John before settling in on the train to read persuasive essays.

* * * * *

John waited in the back seat of the town car, watching the students pour out of the double doors and diffuse down the wide steps that led to the sidewalk. He hadn't considered Amy's students before, but now he wondered how she was regarded. The appearance of middle school students ran a gamut; some still looked like children, others like teens, and a few on the verge of adolescence. He spotted Amy as she came through the doors, and he stepped out of the car. He heard a group of girls yell in sing-song unison, "Bye, Ms. McGuinness!" and Amy turned and waved back at them. Then she met John's eyes and beamed at him. He wanted to take her in his arms, but... in front of her students? Would it be too inappropriate?

She smiled with closed lips before saying in a formal tone, "Hello, Mr. Heywood," and tilted her head to signal getting into the car. She sat and slid across the back seat and he followed behind her and closed the door. The barrier between them and Leonard had already been raised, and the first thing Amy said was, "How opaque is that tinting?"

"Very."

She responded by wrapping her arms around him and greeting him with a slow, welcoming kiss.

"Mmmm, I missed you," he whispered as he inhaled the scent of her hair.

"Me too," she answered, kissing along his face as he pulled her in closer. She threw her leg over his and he leaned in to kiss her parted lips. "Maybe we should get away from the school a little bit?" she laughed.

"Good idea." The barrier was opaque except for a small sliding glass door. He slid it open and told Leonard to take the bridge.

"Where are we going?" Amy asked.

"A long drive. I want some time alone with you. Is that okay?"

"Of course." She kissed him again as he ran his hand up the length of her leg, feeling her cotton legging underneath the wool skirt.

"Very professional," he teased.

"Keep going," she giggled into his neck, as his hand slipped high enough to discover that her conservative tights stopped at her thighs.

"Oh, naughty teacher," he moaned in her ear. "Did you wear these for me?"

"Mmm hmm."

His hand continued up her leg until he reached her panties and caressed her bottom. The silky texture of the panties contrasted with the coarse wool of the skirt, and he slipped his hand under the silk to savor the even more luxurious softness of her warm skin. Amy slid out of her overcoat and asked, "Are you sure no one can see through these windows?"

"Not unless they come right up to the glass and try to look in. Impossible, while we are moving."

"And Leonard?"

"He knows to respect my privacy," he answered as he pulled her onto his lap, so that he could get both hands on her bottom.

Amy grinned with her chin tilted down. The shy gesture contrasted sharply with her actions as she began unbuttoning her white blouse to reveal a lacy bra underneath. John paused. Heat and urgency gave way to a desire to stop time. The sight of Amy straddling his lap, unbuttoning her blouse for him, made him forget to breathe. Reflexively, he gasped for air.

Her beauty overwhelmed him, overloaded him with visual stimulation. Time did seem to slow as he took a deep breath and admired her taut abdomen all the way up to her perky tits in the white lacy bra, then her beautiful chest and throat that begged to be kissed, to that chin, now lifted in a sassy "Like what you see?" gesture.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Runner Girl Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds