Running with Wolves Ch. 22

A dish in the sink clattered. No one said anything.

Samantha looked from one twin to another. They stood frozen, their heads slightly tilted as they communicated telepathically.

"Don't do that." She snapped at them. "Don't shut me out." They immediately turned their eyes to her, seeming surprised by her interruption. They glanced at one another, sharing a nod before Storm began their answer.

"You won't be able to go. Now that your Alpha has agreed to join with Five Rivers, we can finally move forward."

"You will be in the process of your transformation." Thunder continued. "It won't take long for the infection to take over your body, but it will be a very long time till you will be allowed near any human settlement."

Samantha froze, her hand pausing in its jingling of the teething toy she had been waving in front of Penny. Now that Dominic had given his blessing, so to speak, she could move on to the next step of their relationship.

They were planning on marking her.

She hadn't thought about it in such a blunt reality before. The future had always been a haze of pathways, so many possibilities but none of them more likely than the other. Now, at least for the twins, their path was pretty clear; they would take her to their bed, make love to her until she couldn't take it anymore, take her again, then mark her with their teeth and turn her into one of them. The idea both shot ice water through her veins and lit her core on fire.

"Oh... I hadn't thought we would do it so soon..." She lifted Penny out of her highchair and walked over to the couch to lay her down, stripping her of her dirty clothes. She could feel two pairs of eyes following her every move.

"We thought we decided that once Dominic chose to join Five Rivers, you would join with us."

"Do you not want to be our mate?"

"Have we not proven our love for you?"

"Of course you have!" Samantha immediately had to calm herself, recognizing that she was the one who needed to set the tone. "I just thought we also agreed there were some things we needed to talk about first. Especially now." She finished stripping Penny, cleaning up her dirty diaper and picking her up. "I'm going to go take a shower. We'll talk about this later." She didn't wait for their response.

Turning on the water so that is could heat up, Samantha laid Penny in her shower chair and stripped herself. She had to wait a moment before putting Penny in and began cleaning herself and her baby. It didn't take long to get herself cleaned and rinsed, even with all of the faces and play she did with Penny. Her baby laugh rang through the shower stall as her mother sprayed her feet with the shower head.

By the time they got out and wrapped in towels, it was around 6:30. Penny would be put down for a half hour of tummy time before one more feeding and bed. As she walked out of the bathroom, dressed with Penny in her arms and her hair up in a towel, she could see Thunder and Storm on the couch. They had that tell tale head tilt that told her they were having their conversation in their heads. It wasn't an uncommon site for her. They did most of their talking that way. It was only when she was involved that they spoke all of their words.

"Hey." They both looked up at her. "What's going on?" She laid Penny on the couch, talking baby to her and tickling her feet.

Storm leaned over to join her, bopping her nose until she grabbed hold of his finger. "Nothing of consequence."

He was lying, she could tell. "Don't bullshit me." She said it in her best mommy voice as she lifted Penny off the couch and pulled out her toy arch. To date it was Penny's favorite thing.

Both of the brothers gave her the same look of humored incredulity that she would say that in front of the baby. They ignored her comment other than that, instead choosing to join her on the floor to entertain the baby until she tired.

The archway did its job, as did all of the adults helping her to play, and in no time at all Samantha was walking into Storm and Thunder's old room, now decorated in the beginnings of a proper baby nursery. As of yet, it was only yellow walls and a nice crib, but it was coming along.

Once the baby was down and the monitor propped up on the ottoman, Samantha once again curled in between Thunder and Storm as they watched a movie. Half way through, it was clear none of them were interested in watching it. Storm's fingertips were making on continuous circuit from her calf to her inner thigh, while Thunder had removed her damp hair from its towel and was dragging his hands through the cool tresses. The movie ran its course, and the room was dropped into silence. They continued to sit on the new, comfy couch, quietly allowing the sexual tension build between them.

"Samantha... May we?" Thunder's hand glided down her shoulder to glance her left breast.

A shudder of pleasure fell down Samantha's spine. She looked up into his eyes, his own arousal as prominent as his growing erection. "I want to. God I want to so bad. But there's so much we need to talk about." She was ignored. They continued to stare at her with brightening eyes. "What if you find out about me, who I really am, and you decide you don't want me?"

Samantha's question was met with dubious glances, before their hands began to wander a bit further. Their intention was clear; however, Samantha's resolution was not. She wanted them, but was not ready for everything they had to give her. They must have noticed her hesitation, because as Storm's hand threaded itself through her hair, his lips pressed to her ear with a quiet promise. "We won't mark you with our teeth tonight. Just our scent." His voice shook as he kissed her temple. "We will... do our best to only mark you with our scent."

They were playing with fire, and Samantha knew it. The instinctual need to mark their mate was strong. It was explained to her that, should they lose control at any point, one or both of them could be overcome by their wolves and they could mark her without intending to. They had told her as much when she had made an advance a few days after coming to live with them. Since that first encounter in the third bedroom, the twins had been controlled and reserved with the level of intimacy they allowed.

It had been painful on both sides. Samantha craved them. She often used her solo shower time to think about them and what they had done to her, taking down the shower head and pointing it at her exposed clit while on the strongest setting. She couldn't masturbate anywhere else because the residue of the act would stir the beasts within them too strongly for them to control. They were already on edge. Anything more and it may push them over the edge.

Even knowing all of this, the moment Thunder's fingers grabbed hold of her hair and guided her lips into a strong kiss, she no longer cared. The taste of his tongue as it glided with hers was more than her apprehension could stand up to. She reached out with sudden passion and pulled him closer.

Her action sparked the brothers into an almost violent flurry of action. They began stripping her of her pajamas, tearing the top almost in half to get to her breasts. It and her shorts came off together as Thunder turned her to sit sideways on the couch, Storm yanking them down her legs with just as much impatience. His lips followed, biting and licking a trail of wet fire down her legs. Once she was free of the clothes, except for her black cotton underwear, Thunder's strong arm wrapped around her ribs and pulled her back against his chest. He was propped up against the arm of the couch, leaving her to recline backwards against him and his hardening cock. His hands never stopped moving over her, gliding from her full breast down to her cotton guarded center, and back up her soft sides so he could squeeze her breast once more.

In front of her, Storm was stripping out of his shirt. The muscles of his abs and arms rippling as he lifted the material over his head, catching his hair on the way down and ruffling the longer strands on top, while the cropped sides were left unaffected. He quickly drew his hands threw it to get it back into its customary slicked back look. Samantha had the intense urge to ruffle it again. She liked the wild look it gave him, especially with his slightly glowing eyes, flaring nostrils, and cocky half smile. Well... that she wanted to just smack off his face, but she would do that later when they had their fill of man handling her into heaven.

"It's my turn to taste you, sweet Sammy." Storm's words were practically a purr as he leaned forward on the couch, crawling up in between her legs and lying between them. "I won't be quick." His hands pushed her legs wide.

"Oh, take your time. I don't have anywhere else to be." She had meant for her words to come out as impassive yet seductive, but with Thunder tweaking her nipples and Storm's warm breath on her most vulnerable spot, she sounded more like a shaky virgin trying to sound tough than the bad ass professional she was. Speaking of... "Wait. Wait!" They paused. "I put my baby on this couch." Both men chuckled at her. Thunder picked up the towel from her hair off the floor, tucked it underneath her, and they continued playing with her body.

Storm was true to his word. He did not immediately take off her underwear as she had thought he would. Instead, he took his time, dragging his nose up and down the growing damp spot in the middle, his breath chilling it and making her shudder. Every so often he would take a quick lick at the approximate spot of where her clit was, but he never spread her lips to get to it; it only served as a gentle pressure to make her shiver.

"You smell so good here. It is you, but so much stronger. And so much of it..." He pulled his hand from her thigh and dragged his fingers over her clit, pushing all along the wet spot until it met the couch cushion. He followed the same path back up, sinking just inside her channel as he passed. "We have never seen a female drip so much before."

Samantha blushed lightly. "I've always been a wet girl. You two just make it worse."

Storm smiled brightly up at her before continuing with his task. He pushed himself back onto his knees, then hooked the waist band of her last article of clothing and pulled down. In order for him to get the underwear off, Samantha had to left her knees up and bring them together. Half way up her thighs, Storm suddenly stopped. He let go of the elastic and instead grabbed the backs of the thighs, pushing up until they wouldn't go any farther. Samantha squeaked, unprepared for the shift of her position as her butt came out farther from underneath her.

Wordlessly, Thunder grabbed her behind the knees and held them up and together, not allowing her to move. Unable to see, she gasped as Storms tongue lick with one great swipe from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top. He still wasn't using his fingers to push her lips apart, choosing to leave his hands wrapped around her hips; he was only focusing on the outside, gathering her juices that had spilt onto how outer lips. It wasn't enough to bring her to orgasm, but it did arouse her enough to get her squirming and panting. He finally started pushing his tongue barely grazing her opening. The slow pace, after not having them for so long, was driving her mad.

"Storm..." Her hands searched blindly as she called out his name, reaching around her legs so she could open herself up for him. She heard him growl as he went to work attacking the new exposed flesh, sucking her inner lips into his mouth and pulling back until the suction was no longer enough to hold them. Each time he would come in again to pull the folds back into his mouth, his tongue would jab her entrance once or twice, before pulling back once again.

The build of Samantha's pleasure was slow and intense. She knew without the manipulation of her clit she would not cum, so that left her trapped in a state of high, thigh twitching arousal without any hope of release. She tried to relieve some of it by pushing her hand between her legs to push on her little pleasure spot, but Thunder had been quick to pull it away. That move had earned him a frustrated whine, one he returned with a large smile and kiss on the forehead. "Let it build." He returned to where he was lavishing her neck with bites and licking kisses.

If she hadn't been squirming so much from both of their mouths assaulting her, her head shake may have been more noticeable, but either way they ignored her. She cried out when Storm began focusing exclusively on her entrance, changing from clockwise to counter clockwise swipes, to jabs as far in as he could reach. All of it pushed her higher and higher until, to her complete surprise, she came all over his lips and chin, uttering a long and deep "Ohhh, Gooooood!", with a high pitched squeal at the end for good measure. Both her feet cramped as they flexed back, lifting as high as they could with her legs still being restrained. By no means was it the most intense release she had ever experienced, but it was one of the deepest. She could feel her entire lower half clench and hold, before releasing to clench again.

When it finally ended, no thanks to Storm continuing to apply pressure to arch above her vagina, she went completely limp, full on noodle. If she hadn't been panting she would've laughed. "You two... are really something else."

"Don't give us too much credit." Thunder reached forward and lifted her underwear the rest of the way off.

Her legs fell around Storm's head, revealing him for the first time. His smile was large as he rested his head against her inner thigh, cleaning his face with the towel under her. She was glad they had put it down. "Perhaps we should move to the bedroom?" Samantha nodded. No need to risk the new couch.

She was picked up off the couch and brought to the bedroom. They dropped her unceremoniously on the bed, ridding themselves of their clothing as she crawled backwards. Her energy was coming back watching then. It spiked hard when they dropped their pants. She had forgotten they never wore underwear. Their erections stood firm and proud from their bodies, their heads an angry red and pre-cum leaking from the tip. Samantha licked her lips as she rolled to her knees.

"Your cocks look like candy." She crawled forward until she was right on the edge of the bed, kissing one magnificent member, then the other. "I just want to suck on 'em till they disappear." She opened her mouth and brought one engorged head between her lips, rolling her tongue along the slit. Storm's taste saturated her taste buds, making her moan with pleasure.

Above her, the twins both groaned. Storm's hands laced themselves through her hair as she continued to worship his cock. Thunder sat next to her, pulling her onto his lap so that he could watch her pleasure his brother. When she deep throated Storm, she could feel his brother's groan through her back.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Thunder's words were contradicted by this fingers dipping into her wet pussy and his hard cock pressed between her cheeks. She pulled back, gasping as she leaned to look at him while her hand continued to beat Storm off.

"But why? You feel soooo good..." With her hands braced on the knees between hers she was able to get just enough leverage to move her hips. Thunder groaned, his own hands grasping her hips. Whether he was doing it to help or stop her she was not sure.

"Because... We are already losing control. If we go any farther, we may take this too far."

"But you did it before." Samantha whined, continuing to rock her lower half to relieve the new tension in her belly. She was beginning to understand what they might be talking about. Their smell and taste was beginning to go to her head, blurring the lines of what she wanted and what she was willing to do to have them take her as her body craved. "Why can't we just... this one time..." Storm's hand reached down and lifted Samantha's chin.

As she looked up at him, Samantha was sure her eyes were glassed over. He was in the same state, though his eyes glowed brightly in the dim light. "Without the pressure of not knowing if your pack would merge with ours, we don't have anything holding us back. We want to place our mating mark on you so badly, Sweet Sammy. We may not be able to hold back."

Samantha shook her head. "No, you won't. I... I know you won't." She reached out to take his hand, guiding it to her lips in a delicate kiss. "Please, have sex with me? I trust you."

"Oh, you wonderful girl." Storm kissed her, their mouths battling for as much contact as possible.

After some silent discussion between the twins, Thunder stayed where he was while Samantha was told to grab hold of Storm's forearms. She stood and lifted her leg so her calves were on either side of Thunder's hips, allowing her to position herself above him while still facing Storm. As she held on with her hands, Thunder used his to guide her down onto his towering cock.

By the time his tip neared her entrance for the first time, she was so wet her cream was trailing down her thighs. Every part of her was shaking, anticipation winding her up almost as much as her arousal. The first touch of his cock to her labia sent lightning through her body, making her gasp.

"Are you alright?" Strom made to help her back up.

"No! No, no, I'm okay. I'm perfectly okay." She began pushing down again, feeling the head slide up and down her slit to locate her opening. Once it caught, she enthusiastically began to drop onto Thunders lap. Too enthusiastically. She had forgotten how long it had been since she had been with someone, or given birth, and he was much larger going into her vagina than he had felt between her breasts, and he had felt large then too. She could feel her body stretching to accommodate his girth, a feat that made her shutter in pleasure and discomfort. She took nearly half of him before she needed a break. She lifted off until only the tip was inside of her, took a deep breath before dropping further, this time working him in with shorter strokes.

As she made her way down, she lost control of her words. "Fuck, Thunder. You feel so good. You're stretching out my pussy so much. Oooh, God I want it. I want all of you inside of me so bad. I want to feel you filling me all the way up with your big cock!" She looked back up into Storm's eyes, losing the final parts of herself in their depths. "I want you both inside of me. I want you to take every part of me and fill it with your cum. Make me yours! Please take me!"

Their responding growls were completely inhuman, and the sexiest thing Samantha had ever heard. The walls of her pussy clenched hearing the power and masculinity emanating from them both, making the last inch of Thunder's cock that much more difficult to push inside of herself. She, however, did not have to try too hard. The twins took firm hold of her and shoved her down, fully impaling her on the pillar of hot flesh. She cried out wordlessly, language now beyond her.

She was vaguely aware that she may have pushed them too far, but every part of her was thanking her for it. She rode Thunder with abandon, loving the way he felt squelching in and out of her. She screeched and shouted "YES!" over and over again, almost unaware that she was. She braced herself on his knees, taking some of her weight so she could fuck him faster.

For Storm, her slightly leaned over position was exactly what he needed. Grabbing her hair, he held her head in place as his other hand lined up her mouth with his cock. It was awkward, trying to fulfill her body's urge to bounce as far and hard as she could but also give oral, so Thunder took full control of her thrusts. He lifting and brought her down with his strength alone in short powerful strokes, changing her thrusts so that instead of bouncing up and down, it was more of a forward backward motion, making it easy for his brother to stuff her mouth full and keep her there while continuing to move.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds