• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rusty's Sacrifice

Rusty's Sacrifice

123

Some of the more reasoned comments on this story convinced me that including any reference threatening a child was a mistake. I apologize to all of you whose sensibilities were offended. I have amended the story, removing any threats to a child.

*

It was a beautiful, early June day. Nick Thomas stood at the top of the hill, looking down over his property. It had taken him five years, a court battle and some lobbying in the State legislature to get it, but it was now his—640 acres of land nobody in their right mind would want. It was primarily scrub woods, which sheltered a couple of small herds of deer; a 100 acres of sloping flat land which was the only arable land on the hill; a dried up swamp area; and a couple of large ponds.

Along side the larger of the ponds, he had cleared some of the woods and built himself a small, single story house. It was nestled back in the woods, and overlooked the pond, and the valley beyond. The pond was fed by a stream from the artesian well which bubbled up not far from where he stood. The stream continued on, out the other side of the pond, down the hill to join a river which divided the small city on the floor of the valley.

Before he had acquired the property, it had been public land, and the pond had been a popular picnic and make out spot for the teenagers and young adults in the town. Cutting off access to the pond had not made him popular with young folks, but the adults had taken the news with a combined sigh of relief and regret.

There were two roads which offered access to his property. The main one, off the two-lane, he had been able to gate with a remotely controlled electric lock. You called him from the gatehouse, identified yourself and your business, and, if Nick wanted to see you, the gate opened. One branch of that road now led directly to his garage.

The other road, off a little traveled, one lane, macadam-topped back road, was more problematic. Initially, he had put up a single, wooden gate with a no trespassing sign. Some teenagers, out partying, had tried to drive through it, and nearly totaled their car. It had been replaced with a gate made of two-inch steel pipe, and a sign warning trespassers of bodily harm.

A few hundred yards further up the road, a similar gate was installed, with a stronger warning. A bunch of graduating seniors bent on skinny-dipping convinced him that wasn't enough. He put up a third, stronger gate with the warning: Passing through this gate without the written permission of the owner of the enclosed property signifies, certifies and attests to your agreement to have sexual congress with said owner, in any manner or style of his choosing.

He had also placed a quarter page ad in the local paper, displaying an easily readable photograph of the warning. An article run alongside of the ad quoted a local judge as saying the warning was legal and binding, advising the community that unless they were willing to have sex with Nick Thomas, stay off his property, unless invited.

As he gazed out over the valley, he heard a sound he didn't like. Someone was coming up the back road. The only place it went was to the large pond. "Shit!" he said out loud. He gathered up his lunch makings and shotgun and set out at an easy lope, hoping to get to the car before it got to the pond. A recently exposed root with an affinity for toes, however, spoiled that plan.

While there had been no physical damage caused by his fall, it had added to Nick's already bad mood. By the time he got to the pond, the inhabitants of the car had already begun their picnic.

Harry and Rusty Quinn had been high school sweethearts. With each other, and with others, both had been frequent visitors to the Pond before they had moved away after graduating from high school six and seven years ago. They had not been around to see and hear about the problems concerned with the privatization of the state land.

Harry's firm had offered him the opportunity to open and manage a mid-line department store in the valley, giving them a reason to return to their roots. The couple had spent most of the last week moving into their new home and had decided to take some time for rest and recreation.

Recalling the good times they had had together at the pond, they decided on a picnic and swim. Knowing they could get closer that way, they decided to take the back road to the pond .

Harry laughed when he saw the 'No Trespassing' warnings about dire physical harm, making light of Rusty's concerns when he told her of them. He thought the warning on the final gate hilarious and was laughing when he got back in the car after Rusty drove through.

"Harry, are you sure this is okay? Even though it's a school day, I remember it was always crowded during the summer."

"Rusty, come on! He's threatening rape; there's no way he could get away with that. It's just some blowhard. The pond is public land after all."

"But..."

"Just relax and enjoy yourself. If there's no one around..." he said, reaching over and sliding his hand between her thighs. "Remember how great that time was when we were up here alone?"

Rusty felt herself dampen and begin to open as the memory flashed back. "And maybe some skinny-dipping afterward," he suggested. She honored him with a sultry smile and reached over to slide her hands up and down the front of his pants.

"Grrrnnnhhh," he growled. "Careful or we won't even get to the pond." She laughed, delighted that after three years of marriage, it was still almost like their honeymoon.

From the final gate, due to the nature of the road, it took nearly fifteen minutes to get to the end of the road, at the pond. Road was a generous term. It was little more than a vehicle worn path once you were past the first gate, and lack of use the past couple of years had let grass and weeds grow up and disguise it. "Finally!" huffed Harry when they got to the end.

"Just grab the blanket," said Rusty, her voice husky with desire. "Leave the cooler for now." Harry recognized the voice and grinned, grabbing the blanket. Rusty was quickly out of the car and following him.

Harry had the blanket spread in a flash. He dropped to the blanket on his knees to straighten out the end where a breeze had ruffled it. When he turned around, Rusty was topless and removing her shorts.

"Oh, babe! What ya got on your mind?"

"It's not my fuckin' mind you should be worried about, buster. Get your clothes off. My pussy is so friggin hot that blanket's gonna catch on fire."

Harry laughed and grabbed her, pulling her down in his embrace and rolling over so she was mostly under him. His mouth found her nipple and began to suck and nibble on it, eliciting groans of need from the twenty- three year old. Her hands were busy at his elastic waist band, pulling it down over his hips and burgeoning hard on.

Within minutes after arriving, the attractive young couple was naked, in the classic 69 position, driving their passion to greater heights.

"Howdy, folks. Hope I'm interrupting something important."

The two lovers separated in a flash, shocked and embarrassed to be caught. Rusty was so disoriented, she forgot, for several seconds, to cover herself with her hands, giving Nick the opportunity to admire her body.

He saw a slim young woman, of average height, dark red shoulder length hair, pale, creamy skin, BB-sized breasts, capped by nipples almost the color of her hair, surrounded by areolas only slightly paler. Her hazel eyes were wide with fright, staring at his shotgun.

She saw a tall, muscular man, with a short full beard, dressed in khaki work clothes, carrying a backpack along with his double barrel.

"Wh...wh...who are you?" Harry finally got out, drawing Nick's attention from the woman.

"I own this land. Guess you didn't see the No Trespassin' signs, huh?"

Without thinking what she was saying, Rusty answered, "He saw them, but didn't believe 'em."

"That so?" Nick asked, looking at Harry, and smiling, giving his ruggedly handsome face a friendly look.

Sitting there on the blanket, naked, his flaccid cock draped over his balls, Harry actually managed to look more humble and pathetic than embarrassed. He nodded, "Yeah, I'm afraid so."

Nick looked around. "Your cooler still in the car?" Harry nodded. "Your keys?"

Harry cocked his head, wondering at the question. "In my shorts pocket."

Nick found the shorts and pulled out the keys.

"You two, just relax, don't move." He gathered up the rest of their clothes and carried them to the car. Opening the lift gate in the back of the small wagon, he pulled out the cooler and threw the couple's clothes in the car, then closed it up and locked it, depositing the keys in his pocket.

"What are you doing!?" screamed Rusty. Nick looked at her and grinned. He set the cooler down and opened it. Inside were sandwiches, a small cake and a six pack of beer. He pulled out a bottle and offered it to Rusty, who shook her head no. Without offering it to Harry, he used the opener on the side of the cooler and popped the top. After a long swig, he again offered it to Rusty. Again, she shook her head.

Nick looked at her. She was sitting with her thighs crossed, hiding her untrimmed auburn thatch, arms covering her bosom. He shook his head and looked at Harry. "Didn't believe them? Why not?"

"You threatened bodily harm and rape. There's no way you'd get away with that. The most you can do is to force us to leave, which we'll do, now that we're totally embarrassed."

"Let me see," he said, after draining the beer. "You can't be new here, or you wouldn't have known about this place, so you must have been out of town for a while. Right?" The couple both nodded. "Damn, that's just too bad. For you. See, about two years ago, when I put up the last gate, what you call the rape warning, I ran that same warning in the paper, along with a statement by a local judge that it was a fair and legal statement of intention."

"What's that mean?" asked Harry, a sick feeling beginning to develop in his gut.

Nick reached out his hand to Harry. "Here, let me help you up and I'll show you."

Harry took the proffered hand and let himself be pulled to his feet. Nick led him to a small tree, about eight inches in diameter, and had him lean his back against it. "A legal statement of intention," he said, grabbing Harry's hands and pulling them backward, "means that if you commit an act under the circumstances specified in the intention, you agree to the stated consequences." As Nick finished, Harry felt ropes close on his wrists.

"Hey! What...?" he cried.

"Just making sure you don't run away until I'm done with the lady, whom I assume is your wife."

"Ohmigod! Rusty, run! Get out of here!"

Nick picked up his shotgun. "Stay put, Rusty." He cocked his head to the side, looking at her. "Rusty, huh. I like that. It fits. What's hubby's name?" he asked, returning to the blanket.

"Harry. What are you going to do?"

"Did you read the sign?"

She shook her head. "No. Harry just said it threatened rape, and it couldn't be real."

"Not rape, and it is real. It said that by entering my property, uninvited, you agree to have sex with me, in any manner or style I desire."

"You have to be kidding!"

"That's what the first couple said. Husband and wife. Police chief asked if they had seen the ad and the sign. When they admitted it, and that they had come up specifically to challenge them, he just clucked his tongue and said he hoped they had a good time. The second couple was a pair of guys who thought they might get away with it because of the same sex thing. Haven't seen them around town for a while, now.

"Last year, a group of graduating senior girls came up, figuring five or six would be too many to take on. Three of them didn't make it to college because they got pregnant. I rejected their request for child support based on their participation in an illegal act attempting to extort me."

Nick had been taking off his clothes as he talked. Rusty's eyes had been locked on his body since he had removed his shirt. In spite of the interruption, she was still slightly aroused by her activity with Harry earlier.

Nick was about six-one or six-two, a lean 200 pounds. While his body was that of a twenty-something, his face put him in his late thirties; the expression in his eyes made him look ancient except when he smiled. She looked at his body again and felt the familiar stir which signaled her arousal was increasing. She bit her lip to quell the feeling.

"We didn't know that the land had been bought. We thought it was still..."

When he dropped his pants, her breath caught in her throat. He wore jockeys, and they were molded around a lump as big as her husband's cock when he was erect. In high school and in college, she had messed around with a few guys, so knew cocks came in various sizes, and that Harry was on the small side of average with his five inch dick. That was okay, because he was fairly thick. What she was looking at, however, almost made her mouth water.

Nick was facing her, amused by the hunger he saw in her face. "Come here," he ordered her, ignoring her statement. She looked up at him, and slowly unfolded her legs to rise, exposing her thatch . Reluctantly she crossed the blanket to stand in front of him, so Harry could see the space between them.

Nick reached out and took her hands, and pushed them into his waistband over his hips. "Take them down," he told her. She shook her head and tried to withdraw her hands. He held her hands in place and looked to where Harry was tied to the tree. "Would you rather it was him?" His voice was low and soft, almost conversational.

Rusty cringed inside. With his slight build and youthful appearance, Harry had been the frequent target of bullying all through school. Even in college, the jock jerks, as she called them, would often harass him. She was afraid of how he would react if Nick's implied threat were carried out.

"You wouldn't..." she said, almost whispering. Nick just shrugged.

"You promise to leave him alone, and I'll do whatever you want; no resistance, no struggle. Just leave him alone." There was a pleading tone in her voice, tears beginning in her eyes. Harry saw them talking, but their voices were so low he couldn't make out what they were saying, but he could see Rusty was upset.

Nick looked down at the cute redhead. "Whatever?" She nodded, her eyes open and steady. He lifted her chin and lowered his face to kiss her. Rusty thought about her husband watching, and flinched, closing her eyes as their lips met. His forced hers open for his tongue. She shivered when his hand closed over her breast, surprised, frightened, and more aroused than she wanted to admit.

"Does he have to watch?" she whispered when the kiss broke. Nick nodded, without saying a word. Rusty dropped her head, looking at the ground. When she raised her face, her eyes were full of tears. "Please, no, not here," she begged.

Harry watched the big man lean down and kiss his wife, and saw her apparently return it. The sight of the bastard's hand closing over her breast was almost too much for him and he tried, vainly, to break his bonds. In his struggles, he didn't see her glance down, only the glint in her eyes, when she said. "Please;" a glint like he often saw when she was horny; when she'd do almost anything he asked.

When the big man pushed down on her hands, Rusty dropped to her knees, expecting to have to perform oral sex on the small giant in front of her. She was five foot seven, and Harry was barely a couple of inches taller, and didn't outweigh her by more than fifteen pounds. To her, Nick seemed like a giant, and from what she had seen, he had a giant sized prick. Biting her lips in anticipation, she pulled his briefs down.

Nick was still mostly flaccid. He watched the young woman on her knees as she pulled his shorts down and heard the small gasp when she saw his cock. In its current semi-flaccid state, it was six inches long, and nearly an inch and a half across the shaft. He saw her lips open slightly and the tip of her tongue quickly snake back and forth over them. She started to rock forward.

"I thought you didn't want to do that out here, in front of your husband. You change your mind?"

She glanced sideways at her husband, feeling guilty at her desire to taste the big man. She shook her head. "Where?" she asked, so softly he almost didn't hear her.

Seeing her head shake was enough, however. He squatted and pulled her over his shoulder. Standing up, he began walking toward the woods. "Noooo!" Harry screamed and pulled against his ropes. "No, you mother fucker! Bring her back here, cocksucker! You cunt licking bastard, come back and fight me!"

Rusty felt Nick laughing. Then he turned around and walked back to Harry. "I may be everything you said I am, but I'm not in the habit of fighting with children, especially small children. I expect to be busy with Rusty for a couple of hours, at which time, I will bring her back and give you the opportunity to believe that any child which might be conceived today is yours. I would strongly advise you to rest so you're up to the task."

As Harry listened to Nick, he could see Rusty's gash alongside Nick's face. He could see her juices running down her lips and dripping on to the big man's hand holding her legs in place. Inside, he moaned.

"Unless you want to watch me pleasure your wife," Nick said, grinning.

At that, Harry glanced down to the man's groin, and gasped. He was looking at nine inches of cock, with a head roughly the size and shape of a large kiwi fruit. With a feeling of defeat and despair, he shook his head. As the man walked away, carrying his wife to who-knew-what, he sank back against the tree holding him captive and slid down to watch them walk away and wait for their return.

It looked like they were walking directly into the woods when they apparently disappeared. Harry was shocked when he saw the lights in Nick's house come on, giving the building shape and definition. As he looked at the building, he realized he could see inside the door, where the bastard was letting Rusty slide back down his body to stand on the floor.

Inside the house, Nick had turned so Rusty's back was to the door. He bent forward slightly, to let her slide off his shoulder as he grabbed her by the ass to set her down. Her pussy rubbed against his chest and abs as she slid down his body, running into his erection on the way. Nick swung her body away from him so his rod would be trapped between their bodies and her pussy would squeeze it against him.

Rusty tried to suppress the moan she felt forming in her throat. She recognized she was still horny from messing around with Harry, but there was also some arousal from the situation. Like most women, she had fantasized about being raped, but this was different. Her husband was in danger, she believed, unless she cooperated.

Still, she felt guilty responding to this stranger. It was rape by extortion, even though she had consented to keep her husband safe. Right now, though, she had the biggest cock she had ever seen rubbing against her clit, and she was imagining how it would feel inside her, stretching her, stuffing her.

She looked up into the big man's eyes. She saw amusement, and desire there. "What's your name? If we're going to fuck, I should at least know your name."

"Nick, Nick Thomas. Is Rusty your given name?"

She shook her head. "No, my mother agreed to call me Rusty when my da called me that the first time he saw me, but my given name is Mary Elizabeth."

"Very well, Mary Elizabeth, what's your pleasure? Knowing we are going to be busy screwing for a while, how do you want to start?"

She looked down toward the floor and, for the first time, saw his large member pointing at her. Her breath caught in her throat, and she looked back to his face. "Uhh, Nick...umm, could we just talk, and maybe, uh, just neck or make out for a while? Maybe, uh, you could, uh, tell me about you buying this place, or something."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rusty's Sacrifice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds