• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ruth at the Conference

Ruth at the Conference

12

Ruth let out a sigh as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She was the picture of professionalism in her black skirt suit and simple blouse, the uniform of every lawyer. She looked down at the practical pumps on her feet. Perfect, she thought, perfectly boring.

She'd prefer to be wearing four inch heels and a corset for her Master right now, but unfortunately it was not to be. She thought back to their last visit together, how she had pleaded with him to accompany her on her annual trip to an out of town conference.

"Please, Master," she begged, doing her best to tempt him. "We'll have the hotel room all to ourselves. No distractions. We can spend the night together. We can have dinner together. You can fuck me all night long!"

Her Master had smiled and stroked her hair. "Shh, my pet, you know I would be there if I could." He held her face in his hands and kissed her. "Unfortunately, I have to work."

In the hotel room, Ruth pulled her hair into a ponytail and frowned at the memory. "Bollocks," she said, mocking her Master's English accent. "So sorry, Ruth. Now, do behave." She rolled her eyes at the thought. She was tired of behaving. She behaved for her husband. She behaved for her boss. Why should she behave for her Master, if all it got her was a weekend alone in a strange city.

And now she was off to a business dinner her boss was hosting for five of their clients, all men. She smiled to herself at the thought of being the only woman in attendance. All of those horny older men, eyes focused on her. What would happen if she, well, let her blouse unbutton? Or brushed one of the men's legs with her hand? She felt her panties moisten at these thoughts, and then quickly stopped herself. Behave Ruth, her Master had said. Well, her Boss was going to be there, so she couldn't get into that much trouble.

Ruth looked at her reflection one last time, and decided that tonight she would probably be just plain old boring lawyer Ruth, and keep her inner sex kitten locked away. She walked out of her hotel room, took the elevator down to the lobby, exited the hotel and walked the few blocks to the restaurant.

As she was about to open the door to the restaurant, she felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket. What now, she thought, as she looked at the number. It was a text from her boss: flight delayed. Can't make dinner. You handle it.

Handle it? Handle five men all on her own?

Ruth realized she was tired of waiting for men to show up for her -- her boss, her husband, her Master. Then something clicked inside her, and Ruth decided to let that secret part of herself come out and play.

Standing in the street outside the restaurant, on the pretext of playing with a gold locket around her neck, Ruth surreptitiously undid another button on her blouse. It was a little step, but it was an act of rebellion. A little more flesh was on display; she might be dressed as a lawyer, but she was also a woman.

She straightened her back, took a deep breath, and stepped inside. She was greeted by the maitre d' and she gave the reservation name of her boss. Thankfully, when she reached the table, she discovered that she was the second to arrive. The first arrival was a French lawyer she had met at the previous conference. He just oozed Gallic charm, and she remembered that first time getting very drunk and flirting outrageously with him. On this occasion he was politeness personified, rising from his seat as she arrived at the table, and not sitting back down until she was settled.

He was duly sympathetic over her boss's delayed flight, but gave no indication that this was in anyway an inconvenience. In short, Ruth was quickly made to feel entirely at ease. After another year in the firm, she was also more confident, and she found herself fencing gently with him, duly responding to his flattering comments without blushing like a school girl.

Over the next ten minutes the other four men arrived, and Ruth found herself vary happily the centre of their attention.

Ruth had always found confident and intellectual men extremely attractive, and being surrounded by five of them was like a wet dream come true. In addition, her not being in the shadow of her boss meant she felt more relaxed and self confident. While eating, she made sure she didn't drink too much of the very fine wine, but took a full a part in the conversations swirling around her.

They, in turn, were extremely taken with this young woman who looked and acted like a lawyer, but somehow exuded a hint of seductive sexuality. By the end of the meal she practically had them eating out of her hand, and none of them was keen to walk away from what looked like becoming a fascinating evening.

Over coffee, one of the others suggested that they move on to an old fashioned cocktail bar which was experiencing something of a revival amongst those who set the trend. Ruth's expense allowance had covered the meal, and she was very happy to have the rest of the evening paid for by these rich partners.

The bar, L'Escargot Glace, was crowded, but they eventually were seated on a corner bench in a prime position to watch the world while they sampled the extensive range of cocktails with names like "Between the Sheets", "Sex on the Beach" and "Screaming Orgasm".

In this environment, the conversation rapidly deteriorated, with all of them telling stories of their wilder exploits. The French partner told a tale of a skiing trip where he had broken a leg early on in the holiday, but found an unexpected bonus in the form of a very bubbly chalet maid. An English legal expert told of a club he knew where senior judicial figures received corporal punishment of their own administered by buxom school mistresses and nannies. In the spirit of sexual equality, Ruth had to tell a few stories of her own, including an experience as an intern when she and a junior partner has stayed late to work on a case, and had become extremely well acquainted on said partner's desk.

With the ice broken so effectively, the conversation never strayed from sexual matters, and the men were obviously keen to see how far Ruth would go. She loved the attention, and gave as good as she got – taking any opportunity to rest her hand on one thigh to lean over to try a cocktail, or allowing her leg to rest a fraction longer than necessary against another when in conversation with someone else. Despite her Master's injunction to be good, Ruth could almost feel the sexual tension, and her pussy was getting very wet at the prospect of might yet happen.

At one point, feeling very naughty, Ruth retired to the bathroom and removed her now sodden panties.

It was the Englishman who proposed having a nightcap in Ruth's room before they all retired for the night. The suggestion was made that it wouldn't be safe to let Ruth go back to her room alone – anything might happen to her, and yet no-one wanted to appear to be less than a gentleman by not accompanying her. Out of consideration to their thoughtfulness, Ruth hinted that she appreciated their concern, and somehow suggested, without actually saying so, that she would be extremely grateful.

So it was, at nearly midnight, that Ruth ended up in her room, without any panties, with five men who were all very obviously interested in her.

Looking back, Ruth could never remember exactly how the conversation had got onto the subject of oral sex, but somehow it had seemed perfectly natural, and this was a subject dear to her heart. As a teenager she had become very proficient at this art form which she also very much enjoyed. In fact, there were times when nothing could get her quite as hot as the thought of taking a man's stiff cock and drawing it gently and lovingly into her warm wet mouth. She loved the feel of the flesh and the way it filled her oral cavity. She loved the sounds that her grateful lovers made as she worked her magic, their sensitive sexes so vulnerable. And above all, she loved their responses as she tongued and sucked and massaged their shafts to explosive climaxes of salty cum which she would then swallow with evident pleasure. It was only as she became older that she realized that this was her natural submissive nature in action.

The Englishman claimed that he wasn't really that interested in oral sex. He liked it as a form of foreplay, but he had never been able to achieve satisfaction that way. He felt somehow that it was a discourtesy to the woman to not at least give her a chance of her own climax from vaginal sex. For Ruth, this just summed up her general opinion of the Brits as unadventurous lovers, (a prejudice severely challenged by the sexual demands of her very English Master).

For Ruth, it was also a challenge she could not ignore. Brushing aside the protests of her deeply embarrassed colleague, Ruth slid to her knees at his feet and started to slowly rub his sex through the fabric of his trousers, smiling naughtily up at him as if to dare him to turn down this chance to have some serious fun.

Some of the others gathered round, aware that if they played their cards right, they too might have a chance to be the focus of this woman's attention. Just watching the scene was enough for some of them to discover how hard their cocks could get.

Peter, the Englishman, stopped struggling and gave in to the inevitable. Now quiet, he watched Ruth ease down the zipper of his pants and reach in to retrieve his stiffening manhood. The fact that he had an audience no longer mattered, he was about to get a blow job, and it was being offered on a plate for him to just sit back and enjoy.

Ruth held the swelling flesh in both hands, licking up and down its length like a popsicle stick. It was such a corny move, but it was just so right, and she noted approvingly that after a couple of minutes of this Peter was as stiff as a steel bar, with an impressive girth.

She sat up, poised her lips over the purplish mushroom, and slipped him inside her mouth, swirling her tongue as she went, maintaining a gentle suction. Peter groaned at her soft willing moistness, and realized that he had never really received a proper blow job before. Up and down she went, sometimes twisting her head in order to add to the sensations. She also pumped her hands up and down the downy skin of his cock, stretching the skin of the head and increasing its sensitivity.

Without being conscious of the movement, his hand moved and came to rest on her head, gently guiding her rhythm, and she moaned at the sense of control being hinted. Her Master delighted in gripping her hair and using the leverage to work himself in and out – a taking of control Ruth adored. But this was her chance to just enjoy this for herself and her partner. She allowed her herself to be guided to a faster rhythm until she was moving up and down like a porn star, letting the head of his cock bump the back of her throat on the down stroke.

Peter gave in, and he lost himself on one particularly hard down stroke that sank the tip further than before into his real life fantasy.

"Ohhhh Fuck." He exclaimed, and then grunted as his cum spurted up and into Ruth's triumphant mouth. She waited until his spasms had finished, and then did something she hadn't done since college days. She opened her mouth to show Peter the results of his climax, closed her lips and swallowed noisily, and then opened her mouth again to show what a good girl she had been.

The other men were stunned. They had witnessed an impressive display of cock sucking, and all of them were deeply envious.

Ruth grinned up at them.

"I think it would be very rude of me to stop there. After all, you were all so kind and walked me back to my room. Who would like to go next?"

It was suave, sophisticated Pierre who indicated that he wanted to be serviced next. Peter had been sitting on one of the beds, while Pierre was in an armchair on the other side of the room. Knowing that she would be staying at the same height in order to look after him, Ruth merely crawled on her hands and knees to where he sat waiting. This act alone was so incredibly hot, her body swaying and her tits swinging; licking her lips in anticipation as she crawled over to where the next man waited for this slut to drink his cum.

Pierre opened up his legs to allow Ruth up close to the V of his crotch, and she was pleased to see that there was already a sizable package waiting for her. She leaned down and pressed her cheek to it, rubbing her face up and down like a pussycat and purring. Her Master adored it when she did this, and she loved the animal feelings it gave her.

She placed her palms on the solid lump of his cock, outline its shape with her fingers before unwrapping it in the same way she had with Peter's. It was so stiff that it took some effort to free it from the boxers Pierre wore, but he enjoyed the way her fingers grappled and gripped him as they sought to retrieve their prize.

Eventually he was on display - longer and narrower – a thoroughbred to Peter's sturdy cob, but still a pleasant ride to look forward to.

As she had done through the cloth, she rubbed the fleshy root against her face, rubbing the tip over her cheeks and eyes, marking herself with his essence. Every now and then she would let the tip brush her lips and her tongue would dart out and catch it with a sideways lick.

Over time, the brushes with her lips became gentle suckles, and then deeper and deeper insertions, until the whole head and upper part of the shaft was wrapped in her soft sweet lips and being bathed by her active tongue. Ruth adored the shape of a man's cock, the ridge of the mushroom, the soft outlines of the blood engorged veins, the shiny smooth dome of the mushroom with its tiny mouth so eager to leave its cargo of salty cum inside her.

Oral sex was a delight, and Pierre was discovering how much better this was when the performer enjoyed her art.

Ruth cupped the kid soft wrinkled sac holding his balls and very carefully stroked them with her fingers. With another hand she pumped up and down the shaft she wasn't able to fit inside her mouth. Her Master had taught her how to deep throat him, and there was a deep thrill for her when he was so far inside her that she was given up entirely to his use of her. But that was also a special act for her Master alone, and she had no intention of bestowing it on any of the men here.

As she was kneeling up and working her mouth on Pierre's sex, Ruth became conscious that there was movement behind her. Someone was gently lifting her skirt. She grinned to herself when she heard the muffled oath. Someone had discovered she wasn't wearing any panties. She imagined that her naked arse with the swollen wet fig of her cunt on full display was quite an eyeful.

Still grasping Pierre's wet prick, she wriggled her hips and looked over her shoulder, grinning at the other men.

"You can look, and even touch, but I'm only giving blow jobs here, so no cock near there please."

As lawyers, this was wildest thing they had ever witnessed, and they took her request seriously. They weren't about to destroy the scene by behaving in a boorish manner. However, one of the waiting men couldn't resist sliding two fingers into her glistening honey pot, and he was rewarded by a hissed "Yesssss" from her.

With that stimulation, Ruth went back to work with renewed vigor. The fingers in her cunt were working their way in and out and round and round in the most delightful way, and the sensations of being double fucked were just what she needed.

As she felt her climax building she moved harder and more firmly on Pierre endeavoring to work it so that his explosion into her mouth was followed by her own climax. As it was, it happened the other way round. With a cry muffled by the meat almost to the back of her throat, Ruth shuddered and bucked as her orgasm rippled through her. She felt so much like a slut – semi naked and sucking off a man while being finger fucked to a glorious climax by another.

For Pierre, the sight was equally electrifying, and her cries of ecstasy and jerking movements provoked his own shuddering spend into her mouth, his body washed by waves of intense pleasure. She swallowed his gift to her as he ejaculated, the taste of his liquid triggering small aftershocks of pleasure. God, she loved this, and she was in heaven.

As she relaxed after the intensity and sat up, she heard a hand clapping. She smiled at the applause.

"Well done my pet, that was a superb performance."

Ruth spun round as if hit by an electric bolt.

FUCK, it was her master. Her was here and had seen this.

She stared at him, a mix of emotions fogging her brain.

And then, to the shock of the men who had wondered who this stranger was who had quietly let himself in with a key, she threw herself at his feet and cried,

"Master, you're here."

There was a stunned silence in the room as the lawyers took in this scene. Their little companion who had happily initiated a blow job scene straight from "She Loves to Suck", was now bare assed naked and kneeling at the feet of some English guy who had appeared pretty much out of nowhere.

One of the men stepped forward.

"Now look here miss, if this guy has been threatening you or got something on you that you're scared of, just say the word and we'll sort him out."

Ruth looked up, puzzled, and then laughed. Master Boaz just smiled down at her, and it was if they were sharing a very funny private joke.

Ruth knelt back, unwilling to stand until she had been given permission, and looked up at the man who she loved so much and called Master.

Boaz reached down and lifted her to her feet, an arm placed possessively around her waist.

"Well, my darling Pet, I think you have some explaining to do. But before we talk about what you are doing with these men, I think you should explain who I am."

Ruth gulped and then looked at the very puzzled faces of her dinner companions.

"This man is Master Boaz. He is my lover, and he is also my Master. I have chosen to submit to him, and he has the right to tell me what to do, what to wear, how to behave."

She paused for a moment, wondering just how to say the next bit without making it look as if her beloved Master was a cruel or thoughtless man. But she knew it had to be said, so she lifted her chin defiantly and continued.

"He also spanks and paddles and whips me, sometimes when I want it, and sometimes just because he wants it. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him, and I know he loves me, and I love to serve him."

There was an aggression in the last sentence almost as if she was daring them to challenge her, and of course, someone did.

"But surely he can't be loving you and hitting you at the same time. That sounds like an excuse for abuse. If you want to get away from him, we'll help you."

Ruth shook her head.

"I don't expect you to understand, but I'll try and explain anyway. I want what he gives me, I need it, and I have chosen it. I am free to walk away from this whenever I want, and my Master reminds me at times because he doesn't want me to stay with him from fear. But I love what he does, and I love him so much I want to give him what he wants."

She turned to Master Boaz, reached up and kissed him. Still looking into his eyes, she spoke again.

"I am my beloved's, and he is mine."

Those standing around could do nothing more than just stare, and wonder at the way that this bright intelligent colleague could admit to such a bizarre relationship, and yet show herself to be deeply and happily in love with a man who apparently owned her very soul.

"Well, gentlemen, it seems to me that even though this is a fascinating conversation, I have interrupted you in the midst of enjoying my pet's oral skills. So tell me, where had you got up to?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ruth at the Conference

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds