• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sabina
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sabina

Oh was all I could think of saying. Smiling she told me not to worry. She started kissing me again and soon I wasn't. Riding me lightly she seemed to be doing something behind her back as she kept smiling at me. She slid off of me and after a while I could feel her rolling the condom onto my staff. Taking the opportunity to squeeze it a bit, to masturbate me and play a little with my sack. Still holding onto my sensitive staff she turned towards me again.

Smiling widely she seemed to be aiming my member at another orifice. Pressing it in slowly, endlessly teasing me as she held onto it and aimed it in. Making me grind my teeth as she smiled at me, impatiently waiting for it to enter fully. Weakly trying to push it in quicker until she waived a finger at me and told me to stop. Both of us moaning as it slid in further. She sat right up in the end to force it in completely. I couldn't keep myself from reaching up to caress her bosom. Weak arms reaching up to wondrous soft yet not hanging breasts. Feeling them inside my hands.

Smiling as I caressed her she starts moving up and down. The tighter pressure around my member making it feel like my eyes want to escape their sockets. As my hands travel down along her sides to her hips she caresses her own bosom, squeezing her breasts with one hand as she ruffles her own hair with the other. Such an image of lust that rides me. She leans back a while, exposing her wet yet empty cunt towards me. I just have to extend a hand to caress it even as my staff feels like it's breaking. Playing with my thumb in her juices and gently brushing up against her enlarged clit. Feeling that need harder and harder as my energy's somewhat returning.

She leans, almost falls forward. Straight into a deep kiss. Feeding off my lips for an eternity of bliss. Caressing my head and hair all the while as my hands move over hips and bottom and lovely back. Wishing they could be everywhere at once. Squeezing her tight towards me so that I can get to feel her against every part of my torso, her sweaty skin against every part of mine.

She pushes herself up, pushing me down. Sitting up straight and then moving around on my member, revolving on top of it in a moment of pain and bliss. Her back towards me I can see it glistening with sweat. I want to lick it allover. She leans back, supporting herself on her hands as she almost lies down on my chest. Kissing her neck because to not to do so is impossible, feasting on her skin as she moans on top of me and my member goes crazy. I slide my hands up onto her so I can caress her thighs. Caressing the insides of her thighs a bit all the way in to her cunt, her empty and hungry cunt.

As she's loosing her balance on top of me, resting more and more on me, I bring back a hand to lick it and then use it to masturbate her. Sliding a couple of fingers into her. I lick a few fingers on my other hand too before using it to caress her left breast and nipple. Breathing in her hair and loving it's scent. I bring back my right hand, licking it again to taste her before returning it to it's rightful place. She's moaning more and more and I'm feeling impressed. So deep is her ability for desire, for lust and passion. My pelvis counter-thrusting more and more now that I've moved my feet up to support it. Her strangle-hold on my member just making everything else feel better.

Feeling that urge grow larger and more desperate I just want to accelerate unto and into the stars. Just shaking and thrusting myself and her into tiny pieces. Making love until we crumble. Leaning her head to the side so I can kiss the corner of her mouth she tells me to rise up, to enter her from behind. No demand of hers could suit me better. I rise up with her on top of me, helping her push up. Kissing her before she starts bending over in front of me. Never sliding out of her.

Gripping her hips I start my rhythm, unsure of how fast I could or should go but happy every time she tells me to go faster. The need is taking over. That need to procreate, the need for release. That need to come. Faster and harder. My forehead soon as sweaty as her back. Caressing her hips. Smiling to myself as I think of licking my right hand again and caressing her with it. Such a wondrous reward in her moans.

The second time is harder, but also more necessary. Craving more effort yet also sweeter. Thrusting and pumping harder. Using her arms she pushes back at me, counter-thrusting to get where she's going faster. Both of us going insane from forbidden pleasure. Biting my lip just to keep from going out of my mind. She chews at the sheets for a while, bringing them to her lips and biting hard. Muffling her moans. Shaking and shuddering as we move on, thrusting into her harder and harder until she looses her grip on the sheets and moans out loud.

Feeling those warnings from the bottom of my spine to the very top of my head, radiating outwards into my whole body. She's moaning louder and harder now than she did even whilst I licked her. Screaming out that she's on her way to oblivion. Soon I'll meet her there. Cramping here and there in my body, afraid I'll leave a mark on her hip or thigh. Sweat dripping down from my back onto my clenched buttocks. Panting like a runner on a marathon. Biting into my lip so hard I fear breaking the skin.

I feel myself shuddering allover, she's shaking in my hands. I could only suppose she's loosing control over herself as much as I am. harder and faster, stopping is impossible now. Every limb tensing up, cramping as the body obsesses over reaching it's goal. it feels like I go cross-eyed as I start to come. My hand between her legs working faster and faster as she moans out that she's coming. And then release. All that pleasure that's built up inside both from the first time and the second, all that effort, comes rushing back and floods every part of me. Drowning me in relaxation until my legs are turned to over-cooked pasta. Thrusting on until my body's completely drained, empty of even the small reserves I had left after the first one.

For a few seconds afterwards I support myself on her, then we both collapse, side by side. Collapsing into panting kisses, short of breath as our lips and tongues struggle to meet. Despite being so close to her and even inside of her my member can't help but deflate this time. Shrinking and slightly sore from excessive use. leaving the condom on until I've got enough strength to throw it away.

We lie there resting for a while, picking ourselves together. She asks me if I'm happy that I decided to obey her, I can think of nothing else but to answer in the overwhelmingly positive. Telling her it was the best decision of my life. Coming just short of declaring my love then and there and asking for her hand in marriage... even though part of me wants to...

As we regain our strength she gets up and then offers me a bottle of mineral water from the minibar, taking another one herself. Lying down as I'm still feeling drained I accept. When I move as if to get up she tells me to stay. Telling her I'm needed back at work she tells me she'll explain if there's any questions. The sense of relief I get when I she gives me an excuse not to leave her is beyond description. Gladly I slide back down into bed with her. Lying there cuddling. After a while I begin feeling drowsy and then I just fall asleep...

I'm awakened by a touch. Lying on my belly I can feel fingertips running along my spine, sliding from the pit just above where my buttocks meet all the way up to my neck. Gently sliding, teasingly gently and sensuously teasing. I open my eyes and there she is. I can't help but smile. She's lying half-sitting with her back up against the headrest next to me, wearing a dressing gown and holding some papers. I feel a tad chilly and realise as I look around that the covers have been pulled down exposing my whole back and about half my buttocks. No doubt so she could caress my naked skin. the thought makes me smile again.

She starts talking and tells me that I'm now hers. Sure I answer. She says that I don't understand, that now she owns me. I try laughing it off but she tells me I should be more careful about what papers I sign. Telling me that those I signed weren't about just any business but in effect I signed on to do whatever she wanted me to for the next five years. As I look at her in disbelief she shows me the papers. In harsh terms they outline exactly what she's said. With heavy penalty clauses they outline basically a slave's contract, without using the actual word. Examining them for any holes I see that they've been notarised by a public official, I even recognise the signature and realise that there is no escape.

Amused by my look of disbelief she takes the papers away from me and then rolls me over on my back. Climbing on top of me she takes my member in her hand and sitting on top of me she proclaims it to be hers, stating that she now owns me. She leans down and kisses me aggressively. Seconds before the kiss in the back of my mind there's a part that just don't want to believe it. But as her lips meet mine and I've just gotten a good look inside of her dressing gown I can't help but think that maybe this isn't such a bad thing after all...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sabina
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds