• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sail Away
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Sail Away

“Let’s go for one final sunset swim,” announced Lena.

“Okay, I’ll get changed. Don’t go in until I’m back topside.”

“Oh, stop Cassandra. Let’s just skinny dip. It’s only us.”

Cassandra looked at Lena. It was true, it was just them, and Cassandra did enjoy the feeling of the water caressing her body when she skinny dipped. As she spoke, Lena had already peeled off her shirt. Her bare breasts glowed in the purple light of dusk. Cassandra unbuttoned her own shirt and tossed it to the deck, then her bra. The evening air felt heavenly as the gentle breezes caressed her breasts. She watched as Lena eased her panties off her hips and naked stood before Cassandra. Cassandra eased her own shorts off and then her black string bikini panties. She looked at Lena’s body, and the dark juncture between her legs. “Yes,” she thought to herself, this is natural, it is just us.” With that, Cassandra dove off the side of the boat, cleanly slicing into the water. She broke the surface as Lena dove from the side, cutting the surface ten feet from her.

The water felt wonderful over both of their naked bodies. The warmth of the waves caressed them into a pleasurable state of arousal. Lena marveled at the young girl’s body as she glided through the waves. In turn, Cassandra marveled at Lena’s strength and perfect stroke as she swam through the evening seas.

After a few minutes, they returned to the deck of the boat. “I’ll get some towels,” said Lena as she went below, dripping and naked. She returned in a minute, and stopped, breathless. With her back to her, Cassandra stood naked facing the sun as it disappeared below the horizon. Silhouetted in the setting sun, she looked like Venus, powerful, yet with a youthful innocence. Lena found the sight beautiful, and arousing. She walked up behind Cassandra, holding the towels, but not handing them out yet. She was now five inches from the young girl, willing herself closer, wanting to feel her own skin naked against Cassandra’s. There was an awkward silence as Lena continued to stand behind the young girl.

It was Cassandra who broke the silence, by moving gently back against Lena, wordlessly, as if the wind itself swept her against the older woman. Cassandra could feel the softness of Lena’s breasts against her back, the warmth of her belly against her. Cassandra was acutely aware of the heat coursing through her body. Her blood pounded in her ears and an ache began in her loins. She felt her head incline against Lena’s shoulder. As if someone else had gained control of her body Cassandra sensed more than directed her hands to her sides, to hold Lena’s hands within her own, and then began to draw them up over her body. Holding Lena’s hands in her own, she covered her own breasts, tingles of pleasure sparking from the tips of her nipples as she felt Lena’s fingers begin to caress her. A tear formed at the corner of Cassandra’s eye and began to fall over her cheek.

Lena could see the tear on Cassandra’s cheek, and pursed her lips to cover it with a kiss. The older woman was shocked at what had just happened, but as she stood there, her hands caressing the young woman’s breasts she felt lost in desire to be with this young woman. The first touch of the young woman’s breasts sparked a blaze within her. Cassandra’s breasts weren’t large, but as her fingers found her nipples, Lena gasped at how stiff the young girl’s nipples were. Cassandra was obviously aroused and as Lena squeezed the girls’ nipple between her thumb and forefinger, she felt the young woman’s body tremble against her.

Lena’s hand dropped to Cassandra’s hip and turned her towards herself. The young girl looked away as their bodies folded into each other, breasts caressing each other, nipples tracing across each other’s chest. Lena’s hands snaked around Cassandra’s waist and pulled her against her warm body. Lena’s lips traced over the young woman’s cheek, her fingers dancing over the smooth skin of her back. Where there bodies were joined heat emanated from the contact. As Cassandra moved against her, Lena could feel the different contours of the girl’s body, the softness of her thighs, the points at which her nipples rubbed against the smoothness of her own breasts. Lena reveled in the smell of the sea in Cassandra’s hair as her tongue traced over the young girl’s earlobe.

Cassandra’s mind was a whirlwind of pleasure, and nervousness. She felt that the pounding of her heart must be heard for hundreds of yards around the boat. She hung onto Lena in desperation, enjoying the pleasure of pressing her body to her, but holding too for strength, which for the first time in her life she felt she lacked. Indeed her whole body felt on the brink of some collapse. She could do no more than enjoy the feeling of Lena’s tongue tracing along her neck, and the feeling of the older woman’s full breasts against her own, soft, comforting.

At the moment when she felt she could stand no longer, Cassandra allowed Lena to step away for a moment, take her hand and lead her back to the deck salon. Lena knelt on the soft cushions and Cassandra knelt opposite her, close, knees touching. Cassandra felt Lena’s fingers in her hair, and for the first time looked at her face. Cassandra would think for the rest of her life, that Lena’s face that night, bathed in the rose-purple light of the setting sun, was the most beautiful face she had ever seen. Her eyes sparkled like the sea, with a deep smoldering desire and something else too. Cassandra could see the absolute trust and care and gentleness in Lena. For what seemed like three minutes the two women did nothing but stare into each other’s eyes, searching. Cassandra finally turned and kissed the palm of Lena’s hand as it caressed her cheek.

Cassandra felt Lena’s fingers trace down her neck and over her shoulder, down her arm to her own hand. Lena drew Cassandra’s hand into her own, and brought it up to her own cheek. As Cassandra watched, Lena kissed the young girl’s palm, lightly tracing her tongue along the center of her hand. Looking directly into Cassandra’s eyes, Lena brought the girl’s hand into her own, and drew it over her own breast, cupping her hand over her nipple. Cassandra stared in disbelief as she watched her own hand curl around the fullness of Lena’s breast. Unlike her own, they were much fuller, and Cassandra cupped the breast in her hand, feeling its fullness and the searing heat emanating from Lena’s nipple. She yielded to her own inner desire as her fingers closed on the older woman’s nipple. Cassandra’s forefinger traced a circle over Lena’s aureole, feeling the changing texture, watching as the nipple became even more distended under her touch. Finally her finger traced over the hardness of Lena’s nipple, closing it between her forefinger and thumb eliciting a moan of pleasure from Lena.

Lena could bear it no longer. The feeling of Cassandra’s hand on her breast had ended any reservations she had about what was about to happen. As she felt Cassandra squeeze her nipple a dam burst within her, and her desire flowed freely now within her body from her breasts down in the depths of her stomach and poured forth from her aroused loins. She leaned into Cassandra, who lay back against the cushions, her hands going around Lena’s back, pulling her in. Lena’s mouth immediately found the young woman’s, and her lips eagerly tasted. Cassandra’s lips parted and Lena could feel for their tongues make contact for the first time, again, a wave of pleasure flowed from the broken dam of restraint within her. She hungrily tasted the young woman’s sweet breath and could sense the passion building within her.

Lena covered Cassandra’s breast with her hand, squeezing the nipple until she felt the sharp intake of breath as she kissed the young girl. Cassandra’s hips were moving wildly under her own, as if they had a desire in them that could not be controlled. They maneuvered their thighs against each other, and Lena could feel the wiry texture of the Cassandra’s pubis as she drew her thigh over the young woman. She also felt Cassandra shudder beneath her as her leg drew slowly up over the girl’s sex.

They continued moving together, searching for mutual pleasure, finally Lena felt her own sex make contact with Cassandra’s. As she looked at Cassandra’s face, Lena could see her mouth form a silent “Oh” as Cassandra’s sex pressed against her. As Lena felt the wetness of the contact between them, and the waves of pleasure began again. Cassandra moved beneath her, thrusting her hips against her, and then, Lena felt the lips of the young girl’s sex against her own, their most intimate selves, touching, seeking the other. Lena could feel the lips of their vulva fit together, sliding against each other in their own wetness, pleasuring each other in a most intimate kiss. And as the lips of the young woman’s vulva made contact with her clitoris Lena felt a tidal wave of pleasure flow up through and over her body and break against her every nerve. Her body shook uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her. It seemed impossibly hot between her legs, as if a fire of desire had exploded into an inferno of pleasure. Lena was dimly aware through this of Cassandra rhythmically writhing beneath her until the young girl gasped and Lena felt her shudder against her. Lena held the girl tightly against her as her orgasm shook her, their breasts slippery with sweat moving easily over each other.

For a few moments neither woman spoke. The only sound to be heard was the gentle slapping of the waves against the hull, and the ringing sound of the halyards as they knocked against the masts, and the heavy breathing of the women into each others’ ears as they clung to each other. The weight of Lena’s body on Cassandra was wonderful, and Cassandra could feel every spot where their bodies were in contact with each other like tiny flames on her body. Her orgasm had been the most powerful she had ever experienced, and Cassandra lay awestruck and frightened at what had just occurred. She clutched Lena to her both to maintain the pleasure of the feeling of contact and to avoid looking at her. She was sure that Lena had achieved orgasm with her, and her body tingled with both nervousness and pleasure.

Lena moved first, rising up onto her hands, over Cassandra, looking down into the young woman’s eyes. Cassandra looked searchingly at Lena. She saw the flush in face, the dreamy look of pleasure so common after a powerful sexual experience. Cassandra looked at her, into her eyes, but could see nothing but the dreamy half-asleep look of sated desire. Cassandra saw too Lena’s breasts, full, the nipples still impossibly hard hanging inches from her own. They glistened in the moonlight from the musky sweat of their pleasure. As she stared at Lena’s breasts, she felt Lena move closer, and her nipples came in contact with her own, just the hard points of her own already aroused nipples. Lena’s eyes closed as she moved gently back and forth, dragging her own nipples over Cassandra’s.

The feeling was electric, and Cassandra closed her eyes. She was briefly disappointed when the contact stopped for a few seconds, only to be replaced by a new sensation, one of warm wetness closing over her nipple. Cassandra’s eyes flew open and she stared down in time to see Lena’s tongue draw her nipple into her mouth. Cassandra shuddered with pleasure, but was unable to look away as she saw Lena’s mouth begin to suckle her breast. She stared as she saw her own nipple, distended, wet with saliva, disappear inside Lena’s mouth. She sensed the suction and tweaking of her nipple as Lena gently took it between her teeth. She felt the waves of pleasure begin within her self again and they became inevitable vibrations of pleasure as she saw Lena gently suck her whole breast into her mouth.

Her second orgasm left her gasping for breath and her nipple, now open to the cool even breeze felt like an exposed nerve. She could stand it not longer, and covered her own breast with her hand. She sensed Lena moving away from her, kneeling up, when another sensation overtook her. This time she felt Lena’s finger tracing along her vulva, already soaked from her earlier orgasm. Cassandra opened her eyes and looked at Lena. Lena no longer had that dreamy far off look in her eyes. Now there was the look of determination. Lena never broke her gaze from Cassandra as she leaned over the young girl, and covered her young sex with her lips.

For one instant, Cassandra had the urge to run. For one instant, she thought to stand up, push Lena away, and step back from this “point-of-no-return.” For one instant she thought life could be normal again if she closed her legs. Instead, as a warm fire engulfed her loins she closed her eyes, laid back, and gently opened her legs, opening herself, opening her core. She felt Lena’s tongue on her, gently probing her depths, tracing along her lips. Her hips shuddered involuntarily as she felt her clitoris being engulfed between Lena’s warm lips. Never in her life had she felt so vulnerable, or so excited. She felt the familiar waves of pleasure begin to build within her, the warmth beginning to spread throughout her body. “Oh my god,” she thought, “I’m going to cum again.” At that moment as she felt her orgasm beginning to build she felt a need deep within her sex. She wanted something. She wanted to be filled. She reached between her legs and covered Lena’s hair with her hands, moving her, guiding her. Then she felt it. Lena’s tongue entered her depths. Cassandra moaned as she pulled Lena more deeply inside of her, feeling her tongue fill her depths. Cassandra’s orgasm exploded within her with a force she had never experienced before. She heard herself screaming in ecstasy, tears flowing freely now down her cheeks as her body trembled with pleasure.

For ten minutes they lay in each other’s arms, gently caressing each other. Cassandra heart began to beat at a near-normal pace. She sat up slightly, next to Lena, who sat up and looked into Cassandra’s eyes. “I don’t know what to say,” Cassandra began. Lena put her finger to the young woman’s lips, quieting her, smiling. Cassandra looked at Lena’s beautiful face, her full breasts, glistening in the moonlight. Cassandra reached between them, and held Lena’s breast in her hand, caressing it, feeling it’s weight. Cassandra felt the need deep within her, to please. Lena had taken her to a completely new level of physical pleasure, and now Cassandra wanted to do the same for her. But hesitation arose within her. It was one thing to be seduced, and to experience pleasure at the hands of Lena, but it was another thing to take an active role, to pleasure another woman. She looked at Lena, into her eyes, and realized that this was not about just physical pleasure. For the past twenty minutes she had felt one with Lena, and she wanted to feel that again.

As Lena watched her questioningly, Cassandra slid off of the salon cushions onto her knees, and between Lena’s legs. Cassandra could see Lena’s mouth forming an “Oh” as if to ask a question as Cassandra’s firm fingers spread the older woman’s legs. Cassandra gave Lena one last look as she began to trace her tongue along the older woman’s smooth thigh. Her skin tasted salty with sweat as Cassandra drew her tongue back into her mouth. She loved the feeling of the smooth skin of Lena’s inner thigh against her cheek. She felt momentary resistance from Lena as she placed a hand on each thigh and began to spread the older woman’s legs, but that moment of resistance faded away in a gasp from Lena’s mouth.

There in front of Cassandra now lay Lena’s exposed sex. As she briefly looked up at Lena she could see only the woman’s upturned breasts as her head lay back against the cushions in abandon. Cassandra wasn’t sure what she had expected, but there before her was Lena’s beautiful flower of her sex, open, glistening with arousal. Cassandra could see the aroused swelling of her outer lips, the fleshy hooded covering of her clitoris, and deeper between the lips, the pink glistening folds of her core. Cassandra had always considered her own sex something to cover and hide, but this was beautiful.

As she stared in wonderment, Cassandra knew exactly what she wanted, what she needed. All hesitation left her as she lowered her lips to place the most passionate kiss in her life at the very core of Lena’s self. She covered the soft fleshy lips of Lena’s sex with her own, tasting at once the musky, pungent flavor of Lena’s arousal. Almost immediately she felt Lena spasm in her mouth, and heard the older woman cry out. Cassandra loved the taste and sensation of soft skin between her lips. She traced her tongue along Lena’s outer lips, eliciting another spasm and cry from her lover. She slowed her tongue over the firm bud of Lena’s clitoris and Cassandra gently took it between her lips, feeling it grow larger with arousal, and swirled her tongue around the distended nerve of pleasure. This time, Lena’s whole body convulsed with pleasure as she felt Cassandra tongue at her very core.

Cassandra continued to nibble on Lena’s clitoris until she felt the waves of orgasm begin to subside in the older woman. Cassandra continued tasting, loving. Tracing her tongue along her outer lips, Cassandra parted them with her fingers, and placed her tongue against the soft pink ridges of her inner sex. She tugged at them with her lips and traced her tongue around the entrance to her vagina, tasting the tart sweetness of her aroused sex.

For the first time in her life, Cassandra felt she was giving in the way she was meant to give. She had abandoned herself with her lover, taking pleasure in providing pleasure. She loved the feeling of Lena’s body in complete arousal before her, writhing in ecstasy as Cassandra penetrated her core with her tongue. Again, Cassandra felt the vibrations of impending orgasm begin in Lena, she sensed the minute ripples with her tongue as she held it against Lena’s pulsing vagina. And then, in an instant, like a damn breaking, Lena legs began shaking and her body began to tremble. What began as a gasp of pleasure became a cry of ecstasy in the night. Cassandra held her tongue against Lena’s core as she felt wave after wave of orgasm pass through her friend, to her own tongue and down into her own loins. For a full two minutes Lena continued her spasms of pleasure until finally, drained, she collapsed back against the cushions of the salon, her muscles powerless to sustain her. Cassandra remained on her knees, gently and silently caressing her.

After many minutes, Lena looked down at Cassandra, who looked almost asleep between her legs, except for the light tracing of her fingers over her thigh. It was here, only three nights ago, in this same place on the boat, that she had experienced the pleasure of her husband’s cock deep within her. Now, and she squeezed her eyes shut in disbelief, she had experienced pleasure to a depth she had never felt before. She looked down at Cassandra in wonderment. The young beauty had given her pleasure beyond anything she had ever felt before. Beyond the physical pleasure, there was the absolute intimacy of what they had just shared. She had tasted Cassandra’s most inner self, and Cassandra had tasted hers.

The next morning, when Lena awoke, she was alone in the bed. She remembered the night before, that they had gone below deck and slept in each other’s arms. Now Lena was alone, but she sensed that the boat was underway and she soon heard the familiar patter of Cassandra moving topside managing the boat. Lena pulled on a tee-shirt, and a pair of panties and went above to the cockpit. Cassandra was there, dressed in a shirt and khakis, unshowered, but beautiful, thought Lena, in the morning light.

Cassandra didn’t look over to her as she said, “Just another hour or so into Miami, you can see it now.” Lena looked forward and indeed there was the Miami skyline. She watched in silence for a few minutes. She sensed more than saw that Cassandra stole glances of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sail Away
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds