Sailor's Wife Ch. 02

Shelly hadn't dressed completely, only putting back on her bra and panties to walk Vic to the door. She returned to find Roxanne's face looking slightly pink and flustered. She blew Roxanne a kiss with a wink and went right into the bathroom where she performed a quick rinse in both her holes with her bulb of water as fast as she could, then dried herself and returned to the bedroom to find Roxanne sitting more calmly on the bed. "Well?" asked Shelly as she sat beside the blond, "how was I? Did you enjoy?"

Roxy swallowed, trying to keep her voice steady, "It was better than I thought, I mean, it was the sexiest thing I ever saw! Especially when you were on top, just riding him - I mean it's hard for me to get the image of your hips and thighs, and you know, to get them out of my mind. And your calves - oh my! Like, I found myself wishing that I was his dick and your pussy, both at the same time. And the same when you fucked his face - I was even wishing it was my face. I've never come so hard in my life. It's still going on a little." Roxanne shifted her hips a little involuntarily.

Shelly put her arm around Roxanne and whispered, "So you're still all turned on, sweetie?" the smell of the blonde's hair thrilling her and making her feel butterflies in her tummy.

"Yes," she answered softly. She looked at the brunette expectantly, knowing that Shelly would kiss her. Shelly did, softly at first, but their kiss quickly enflamed with passion, Roxanne laying her head back, being the female, giving herself. Shelly's fingers trembled slightly as she slipped the knot on Roxanne's little bowtie. Roxy put her arms around Shelly's neck while the brunette unbuttoned her white ruffled blouse.

To Shelly's delight, Roxanne had never put her bra back on, and her hands settled on warm, generous breasts, their nipples already erect and the aureoles bumpy with the girl's arousal. As Shelly arched her neck to lick and suck on the blonde's lovely pink nipples, she felt Roxy's hands undoing her own bra behind her back. As Shelly's bra fell away, Roxanne shrugged out of her open blouse, and for a moment, both women just looked at each other's breasts, lightly stoking each other's breasts and nipples with their fingertips. Then Roxanne looked into Shelly's green eyes and slowly lowered her head to suck on each of Shelly's pale brown nipples. When Roxy raised her head to kiss Shelly, they embraced, pressing their breasts together.

"Lord, that feels good," Roxy half moaned, half murmured between kisses.

"Mmmm," moaned Shelly, lying Roxanne on her back and settling on top of her, "May I take off the rest of your clothes?"

"Yeah, if I can return the favor." For an answer, Shelly just grinned and sat up to unbutton Roxanne's skirt. When Shelly whisked Roxy's panties down over her toes, she bent her neck to kiss the blonde's golden brown fleece. No sooner had Shelly's lips touched the soft, kinky blonde mound, than Roxanne rose up on her elbows and said, "Now, now! I get to strip you first!"

Shelly glanced up, "Do you want me to stand or lie down?" Roxanne shimmied down the bed, pulling the brunette with her so that she would stand. Then Roxy knelt at her feet and removed her high heels. Next came the garter belt and the stockings. As Shelly stepped out of her panties, Roxy murmured, "Please, just stand there a moment." First she ran her hands up, down and around Shelly's legs, feeling the smoothness of her skin and gently squeezing the firmness of her muscles. The blonde girls heart was beating wildly as she squeezed hard at the calf muscles that had turned her on so much while watching Shelly fuck Vic.

Then she embraced Shelly's hips and buried her face in Shelly's pubic mound, breathing in the faint but wonderful woman perfume and kissing the fine, thick curls pressed flat again by the brunette's panties. She inserted her tongue as deep as she could at the bottom of the triangle and was just barely able to penetrate the top of Shelly's crevice. Shelly made a pleased sound and ran her fingers in the blonde's hair. "C'mon, let's get on the bed."

Almost reluctantly, Roxanne released Shelly from her hug, and both women crawled onto the bed. "Now," whispered Shelly, "Let me enjoy you the way those boys have been able to do." First, she kissed the blond girl on the mouth, then the neck, the breasts, the tummy, and then surprising Roxanne, she began kissing all over the girl's legs. For Shelly, this was as important as the rest, and she took her time kissing the lovely curves of Roxy's thick, muscled calves.

At last she settled between Roxanne's thighs and spread Roxy's golden brown triangle with her fingertips, revealing the delicate pink petals of her inner flesh, the cute little pink clit and the dark, glistening vagina. Shelly took one deep breath after another trying to breath in as much of the young girl's delicate pussy perfume as possible. She began kissing and licking up and down the inner slit, her kisses almost as loving and romantic as they were sexual, and then, raising Roxanne's knees, she licked delicately at the pink star of Roxy's asshole.

"Oh," Roxanne flinched and made a little cry when she felt Shelly's tongue touch her bottom, "What are you...? Oh!" Although very embarrassed, Roxanne was fascinated and titillated by the strokes of the brunette's tongue, so she raised her knees to her breasts and was rewarded with feeling the tongue actually slide inside her bottom, "Ooooo!" Then she rested her toes on Shelly's shoulders as the brunette spent several minutes tongue-fucking Roxy's tender bottom before she returned to licking and sucking at the young blonde's clitoris. In a short time, Roxy's hips began to tremble and buck to a powerful orgasm flowing through her, melting her insides. She wrapped her legs around the brunette tightly and grunted repeatedly in the throes of her coming as her hips fucked hard at the brunette's lovely face.

Shelly was enjoying the young blonde's pussy so much that she was reluctant to quit when the panting girl gently pushed her face away, so she crawled up the blonde's body and kissed her deeply on the mouth. After several such passionate kisses, Roxanne gasped, "Just like you did Vic. Please, you know what I want." And Shelly did know. Roxanne's face wanted to be a penis, with Shelly riding on top. So, Shelly moved slowly up her, giving Roxy time to kiss and suck at each breast, and then she was straddling the blonde's face, her dark mound just inches from the blonde's mouth. Gently, she reached down with one hand, and cupping the blonde's head, raised Roxy's face to her groin. Still cradling Roxanne's head, Shelly began to rock her hips back and forth, rubbing her slit against Roxanne's soft mouth, and Roxy extended her tongue.

It was so much better than Vic because it was lovely Roxy's face she was fucking, fucking, and fucking. She looked back over her shoulder at the blonde's lovely naked body stretched out and that beautiful mound of golden brown hair, and wished she could turn around, rock forward on her knees, and bury her face in Roxy's lovely, moist and fragrant sex again. Still envisioning the wonder of it, she began to come. Shelly rocked her hips faster and moaned, hoping she wasn't being too rough with the young girl, but unable to help herself as the waves of ecstasy curled up in her insides and crashed violently out through her whole body.

As her hips slowed and her sensibilities slowly returned, Shelly realized she was hearing slurping and swallowing noises from beneath her. She started to move off the young blonde's face, but Roxanne had her arms wrapped tightly around Shelly's hips and was obviously not through drinking from the well of the brunette's lubrication juices. Finally, Roxy's arms loosened and Shelly lied back down beside her and sighed her relief at being able to rest a moment.

"Shelly?" asked Roxanne softly, "I think I just turned into a lesbian."

Shelly rolled on her side and propped her head up, leaning on her elbow to look into Roxy's blue eyes, "Oh, I don't think you need to be concerned..."

"I'm not concerned," Roxy interrupted still gazing at the ceiling, "And sure, I would still enjoy fucking boys as much as I ever did. That's not what I'm saying at all. Not only have my orgasms greatly improved since meeting you, and not only was the one you just gave me the best I ever had," She finally looked at me, her beautiful blue eyes regarding me seriously, "But when you came on my face like that, the feel, your smell, your excitement - well that was just the most intense sexual experience of my life. Even orgasms weren't quite as good as making a beautiful woman come in my mouth. So, I'm just wondering how I'm going to spare any time for boys from now on. That's all."

Shelly kissed her and breathed in the fragrance of her own pussy still strong all over Roxy's face and in her mouth. Roxy could still smell her own perfume still on the brunette's face as well, and they both eagerly kissed and licked at each other's mouth and face. At the same time, each woman reached down between the other's legs and began to massage each other's still wet pussies while they kissed. Soon they were both breathing so heavily that they stopped kissing. Green eyes gazed into blue eyes and panting, Shelly whispered, "Oh, I know, my darling. I feel the same way. And it's the best with you!"

"I love you, Shelly," moaned Roxy, gazing into her lover's eyes, her face, neck and chest turning pink and seeing the same blush of orgasm on her dark-haired lover.

"I love you, Roxy," Shelly more grunted than moaned. And though they were both too far into their orgasms to talk, and even though their faces twisted and turned red as if in pain, they continued to look into each other's eyes for the full length of a long and beautiful orgasm.

Later, as their breathing calmed and they were holding each other in their arms, Roxanne said, "I want to watch you with Mary."

"You don't have to be in the closet," Shelly said. "You can lay beside us and watch up close. You can smell us together. And then I'll watch you with Mary."

Roxanne made a moan of contentment, "Mmm, then we'll both fuck Mary into the greatest orgasm of her life. We'll teach her there are better things to do with her time than fuck men for a living."

Shelly giggled and agreed. They rested that way a few minutes, just looking into each other's eyes, idly touching and stroking each other's breasts with their fingertips. Then they kissed again, gently and with no urgency until, with a sigh, Roxanne pulled a way and whispered, "Shelly?"

"Mmm?"

"Shelly, you licked my bottom and stuck your tongue inside of me! Inside of my butt!" Roxy was regarding the brunette with slightly parted lips, the look on her face clearly an expression of wonder.

"Yes, I most certainly did," Shelly agreed softly, "I enjoyed doing that to you, if you want to know. Did you like it?"

Roxy gave a little shrug, which made her breasts move in an enticing way, "Not at first, I think I was mostly just surprised and I was definitely very embarrassed. Then it made my bottom really warm, and kinda made me want to pee, and then it got so nice, I think it nearly made me, you know..."

"So you did like it after all?" Shelly inquired as she took one of Roxy's pink nipples between her lips and pinched it gently, and then tasted the tip with her tongue.

"Oh yes," Roxy sighed, partly at the memory and partly at what Shelly was doing to her breast. "And you know, you made me come pretty shortly after that, and well... when I come, it like starts with a feeling like I'm going to pee, you know? And it felt so much like that, so that I was a little worried that I might have peed a little in your mouth. Did I?"

"No, not at all," Shelly assured her, "But if you had, I wouldn't have minded at all, sweetie; I would have swallowed your pee gratefully. Anything you do while you are coming is just wonderful to me. It's all in the joy of making you come." Shelly ran her hand down the girl's body and stroked her blonde pubic hair, "How did you feel about your first time eating pussy?"

Roxy grinned, "All the things I worried about were just baloney. I loved it, and I loved your taste and your smell, Shelly. Like I said, it was that part that turned me into a lesbian! Would you mind if I did that again now? If it's not too soon, I mean..."

Shelly gave a slow lick into Roxy's soft mouth, "I would love it if you would just go down on me and take your time, darling. Only, I want to do it to you, too, and I don't think I can wait!"

Roxy's dimples appeared with her grin, "Who's going to be on top?"

"Let's lay on our sides," replied Shelly, giving a little lick to the tip of the blonde girl's nose. Both women rearranged themselves, pushing away from the pillows with Shelly turning her body around, and side-by-side they embraced, resting their heads on each other's inner thighs with both of them cocking their left legs. Shelly could only take a couple of moments admiring her close-up view of Roxanne's lovely blonde pubic mound, and could feel Roxy doing the same between her own thighs.

Unable to resist any longer, Shelly moved her face closer, her arms encircling the young girl's hips, her nose nuzzling the soft, kinky pubic hair, and at last her tongue splitting the crevice slowly as she tasted and enjoyed Roxy's inner flavors and textures. Dizzy now with the scent of the blonde's pussy perfume, Shelly made love with her face between Roxy's tender thighs, and feeling Roxy mirror her motions between her own legs. Both moved slowly, taking their time until a little over a quarter hour later, they both were shivering with a delightful mutual orgasm, their arms and legs clasping their bodies together, wriggling in their joy together. And that time, Roxy had done a single, tiny squirt of pee into Shelly's mouth. Shelly had swallowed it and with a smile afterward, she decided not to mention it to the girl.

Later, when they were dressing, Roxy eyed Shelly adoringly and asked, "I can spend the whole weekend away from the dorm if I like. I'll just tell them I am going to visit a friend. Then we wouldn't have to part in the night like this. Would you want me to do that?"

Shelly grinned, "I'd just love that. And on Saturday morning, I'll serve you breakfast in bed!"

Roxy giggled, "I hope I don't get crumbs in your bed."

Shelly took the girl in her arms and kissed her and then whispered, "Oh we'll have the food later in the kitchen."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 488 milliseconds