Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 10

His hands went around her waist and lifted her up.

"Straddle me," he pleaded. "I need to feel you around me."

Bracing herself on his strong shoulders, she turned a little and placed her legs next to his, then he lowered her again. She shivered when she felt his rigid manhood stroke over her pussy lips. Putting her head against his, she looked down to where their thighs met. His cock was twitching, as if it knew it was being watched.

"Do that again?" she whispered pleadingly.

Effortlessly he lifted her again, but he didn't lower her right away. He made a small assault on her nipples first, taking his time to explore one little nub and then repeating the agonizing pleasurable attack on the other.

Her hands disappeared into his unruly curls and she pushed herself closer, wanting more. Mia felt the rumble of his laughter and it send tiny sparks of electricity right to her very core. Finally he lowered her again, their naked skin brushing against each other. Her sensitive nipples tingled as they scraped against his smooth chest. Again his hard cock brushed against her tender flesh.

"Guide me inside you?" he asked in a husky voice.

She smiled in response and put her arm between them and reached for his warm flesh. She loved how he felt in her hand, he was rock hard, yet he was soft and warm to touch. Moving her hand up and down, tempting a tiny drop of his cum to escape from the tiny slit on top. Brushing her thumb over it, she spread it out over his bulbous head.

"Mia, I need to be inside you. I promise you can play later," he pleaded.

She thought about pay back for a single second but ignored that thought immediately. Grabbing him a bit firmer, she stroked her clit with his cock a few times before she lined him up with her wet pussy lips. Chris bit back a growl when he lowered her over his throbbing flesh. Releasing her waist, he embraced her tightly and buried his head in the crook of her neck.

He never expected a joining could feel this complete and they weren't even mated yet. Right now nothing else but Mia mattered to him. Sitting up, he tenderly put his hands on her face and looked intently at her. It felt like a huge weight was lifted of his shoulders. He studies her eyes. He saw the lust, the acceptance and the need he saw before, but he also noticed that love had now joined as well.

"I'm home, finally," he told her before he ever so gently placed his lips on Mia's and seduced her slowly to let him in.

Neither moved much, they just sat there, their intimate parts joined together comfortably, as they rediscovered each other's mouths. It wasn't a fierce battle for dominance now, but a coming together of two individuals that just realized they found their missing half.

After what seemed like hours, but was actually only minutes, Chris held Mia close to his chest.

"Hold on," he said as he stood up, turned and gently lowered them on the couch, Mia now under him.

His hands cradled the back of her head. Studying her face, he dropped tiny kisses all over her cheeks, nose and eyes before he nuzzled her neck again. He could drown in her scent. After taking a deep breath, he braced himself on his elbows and looked at Mia again. She had a content smile on her face and a dreamy look in her eyes.

Slowly he started to move inside her, tempted to close his eyes and just revel in the feeling of her wet inner walls moving over his cock. But he wanted to take in the expression on her face and memorize every little detail. The way she bit her lip as she tried to hold back a moan, the way she pouted and breathed when he teased her with his slow strokes. He loved how her eyes widened when he pushed in deep.

He knew he was getting closer and when he felt his knot starting to grow he again locked eyes with her. Clenching his teeth he tried his best to slide it in as carefully as he could. He let out a long breath when he finally found his knot buried completely. He started to make circular movements now and feeling her walls contract he knew Mia was close to cumming again.

He freed a hand out of her hair and pushed it back, making sure her neck was bared to him. His hand caressed her shoulder, when he reached her elbow he moved his hand to her chest. Placing it over her breast, he gave her soft flesh a few tender squeezes before trapping her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Slowly he started rolling it back and forth, feeling the tiny shivers his touch gave her. He knew she was close and he also knew what would make her fall over the edge. Without breaking eye contact he replaced his fingers with his lips and sucked hard, his teeth lightly scraping over her nipple.

That was just the thing she needed. Her inner walls contracted around his cock.

"Now!!" she hissed between clenched teeth as she bared her neck to him.

In a split second Chris released her nipple. A second later his canines dropped and he bit down on her exposed neck. He only loosened his bite when he felt her relax once more. Only after he heard a long breath escape her mouth did he release her and did he lick over the tiny bite marks.

Moving a little he looked back at her. She looked adorable with a pink blush covering her cheeks, knowing he was the cause of that blush. He dipped his head and licked her lips. She invited him in when she opened her lips and tangled their tongues together.

He stepped up his movement of his hips, he had already made her his, but he wanted their bonding completed. He wanted to belong to her. Again he buried his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. He felt his balls tightening up, getting ready to spurt his semen into her quivering heath.

Mia knew he was close, she felt it by the way his muscles contracted, his breathing getting heavier, his movements becoming more erratic, faster. She smiled and bared her own canines, her wolf instinctively knowing it was time to claim what was theirs. She heard a sharp intake of breath and she took that as a hint that he was joining her in this feeling of orgasmic bliss.

Swiftly she bared his shoulder and bit down, holding him tightly as he kept pushing into her. Only when she heard and felt him release his breath, did she release his neck and tenderly licked at the tiny wounds. They were a smaller mirror image of the ones he left on her own neck.

Lazily he looked at her when he got up a little.

"Hold on," he said as he embraced her again and held her close.

He twisted them around gently so he was lying on the couch now and Mia draped over his long form. She shifted a little, getting into a more comfortable position to lay down on top of him with him still being buried deep inside of her.

She felt drained and tired but content and complete at the same time. She felt Chris stretch his arm and a second later the soft throw, that normally covered the back of her couch, now covered their entangled bodies.

Sleep, my little druid, I won't let you fall, she heard him "say" before she drifted off into a pleasant slumber, joined not much later by Chris, a satisfied smile plastered on his handsome face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds