Sammy, Tammy, and Me

The shower was wonderful. We had the water as hot as we could stand it, and after we'd washed each other's private parts with elaborate care, we let it cascade over us till it started to cool. I imagined that it was rinsing away all of our loneliness and frustration.

We got into my big king-size bed and flopped together, making a small heap of limp, naked bodies, with arms and legs everywhere and smiles on our faces. I pulled the comforter up over us and we talked for a few minutes about nothing much at all. For all I know, we both might have fallen asleep in the middle of a sentence. I woke up twice during the night, as I always do, and was amused to find that we were so close together that we weren't using up half the width of the mattress. Having a lovely naked woman snuggled up to me made me feel that my life was finally back on the right track, and I went back to sleep feeling happy.

In the morning Tammy used the bathroom in the main hallway, right next door to the guest room, where she got dressed. I went to the kitchen to make coffee, and got out the cereal bowls that the girls always used. I heard Dave's car drive away. Apparently he wasn't ready to meet the family. Sam came in and fixed her cereal, looking tired but happy. Tammy came in, all bubbly and bouncy, which got Sam looking at her strangely. "What got into you? Is that bed that much better than my sofa?"

"Oh yes, I had a great night. The bed is so nice and there's a bathroom that I can have all to myself when I'm getting ready in the morning. I think I'll sleep over here every night. If I can work it out with Uncle Dick, that is."

Sam looked at me, her face posing a question that was left unsaid. I kept my visible reaction down to a small smile and commented, "Let's give it a try and see how it works out, shall we?"

Sam seemed to be mulling that over as she said, "I've been counting on your rent to help meet my expenses on the little house."

I tried to put on a thoughtful face as I came back with, "I don't see any reason to alter the financial arrangements. You made a hermit's cave into a family home with the addition of your park model and the new bathroom. It's still serving that purpose. Everybody has a part in making it work. My contribution is the house and land. Yours is the park model and the addition that joined everything together. That leaves you with payments on a mortgage and a home improvement loan. Tammy's contribution is the rent she pays you that helps with your loan payments. What we all share as a result is the use of the common facilities, like the kitchen and dining room, and we all can live together as one big family. Any family living together makes sensible adjustments to make it all work out, and they do whatever they can to make everybody happy."

Tammy had been avoiding this part of our discussion by concentrating on her cereal, but that dodge lasted only as long as the cereal did. She lifted her head to say, "Sam, this is the same way it was when you had Dave stay over last night for sex and sleep. I thought since it worked out so well last night that you'd want to continue it. I know I dropped this on you when you're barely awake, but give it a chance and I bet you'll like it. You won't have your living room converted into my bedroom every night, and you'll have more room for your stuff if this works out."

Sam seemed satisfied with those arguments, and nodded. "I guess you're right. I think in the back of my mind I was feeling a little guilty about pushing you out last night to sleep in the guest room. Then when you said you'd like to try it every night it was the last thing I expected to hear. So let's go ahead and see how it works out. It could be a good thing for all of us."

I nodded and kept my mouth shut. She had no idea what a good thing it was for me!

* * * * * *

The girls had things to attend to that day, typical Saturday errands that working people can't get done on the weekdays. I puttered at a few projects around the house and got a nap after lunch. Tammy got home before Sam, and we had a chance to talk over a couple of cold brews. "Oh Dick, what a world of difference in how you made me feel! I'm awake! I'm alive again!"

"Same here. My body must have thought my testicles fell off. It's so great to get aroused again, and you're just terrific."

"So now we'll be able to fuck in a big bed. What a luxury. And so much room. When you went in to take a shower this morning, I was lying on my back in the middle of the bed, and I had room to roll over both ways."

"I never asked you, but what do you do for protection?"

"The pill, of course, same as all the girls my age."

"Well, you can continue that or not, as you prefer, but I had a vasectomy a long time ago, so even if you stop taking the pill or miss one by accident, you're safe with me."

"That's great news. It makes me feel special. It's as if you did something to protect me, instead of just jumping on and sticking it in to get your rocks off. You make me feel all woman, a real person, not just a sex object."

"Yes, but remember, even though I value you as a person, you are still the very embodiment of sex appeal to me. Last night, when I sat up and checked on you, your whole body was so relaxed and you looked so beautiful. I felt very privileged to have your company, and your trust. You're very special. When I lay down again I felt that I've been given a wonderful gift. I know I was able to relax more completely with you at my side, and because of you I slept very well."

"Wait a minute. You woke up to check on me? What for?"

"Just to make sure you were all right, safe, comfortable, and to see if there was anything I could do for you to help you sleep better."

"And you did that just for me?"

"Yes, of course. Twice. I used to do that when my wife was alive. I guess it started when she was pregnant and she had a tough time getting into a position to sleep. Sometimes I could help her move to where she'd feel better. And when our kids were little, I'd check my wife and then go very quietly into their rooms to check on them, too. I felt it was my duty to my loved ones."

"I think that's just beautiful. And now you're doing it for me. Does that mean that I'm, ah, that you're, oh never mind. I'm touched by it, that's all."

"You were wondering if I think of you as one of my loved ones, weren't you."

"Yes. Don't think anything of it. Forget I asked. It's just that it's never happened to me before. At least not since I was a little girl. Maybe some day I'll be truly loved by somebody. Some man. You or whoever. I'm not trying to drag a commitment out of you. Honest, I'm not." Long pause. "But it must be nice."

I walked over to Tammy and laid her head up against the left side of my chest, and hugged her to me. She started to sob, at first trying to hold it in but finally letting it out, moaning as the tears flowed like water from a faucet. She cried for several minutes. When she tried to pull away from me while she was still sobbing, I just held on and stroked her hair with my right hand, telling her that it was all right, she could go on and cry and get it all out of her, that she was safe and had nothing to fear.

Finally the tears eased up and stopped. "Oh, Dick, I never could cry like that to anyone else. Please let me stay with you. Please be my friend. Please don't push me away because I'm so needy. Oh, please, please, let me pretend that you love me."

"Tammy, I'm not a good person to talk with about love. I know I've loved and it's a great feeling to love someone. And when you lose a loved one it hurts so much, and your whole life feels empty. I know you're special to me, that you fill a niche in me that's been empty for a long time. To myself I can admit that this feels like being in love again, but I can't be sure enough of anything to say the words to you. Look, until last night I had feelings for you but I was forcing them down inside me. I didn't want to embarrass you with the attentions of an older man who couldn't possibly mean anything to you. Then we had sex. And somewhere between the living room floor and the shower and the bed, I think it all came to the surface and I realized that I wanted to love you, and I wanted you to love me. I'm just being totally honest with you. I can't sort out my feelings to know what's love and what's loneliness and what's animal attraction and what's just admiration for you as a person. Whatever it is, I feel it. Strongly. I want to do so many different things all at once. Stand up and beat my chest like a gorilla. Shout to the world that you're my woman and hands off. Cry like a baby. Get down on my knees and thank God that we found each other. Sit here with you and tell you all these stupid things while you wonder what you're going to do with this weirdo."

"Dick, Dick, just relax. And I will too. We're here together. We have each other. I don't think we need exact names for our feelings. The names don't matter, but the feelings do. For how, we need each other and we have each other and we're learning about each other, and the more we get to know each other, the better it gets. Forever's a long way off. For now, right this minute, everything seems just right."

At that moment we heard Sam's car drive in. I sat back and took a sip of my beer. Tammy got up to go wash her face and comb her hair.

I could hear Sam setting bags down in her wing, and then she breezed into the kitchen just as Tammy approached from the other direction. Sam's face showed that she had important news. "Dave called me. Wants an encore tonight. Whoopee!"

Tammy was obviously thrilled for Sam. "C'mon, I'll help you get the place all shaped up for the occasion."

"And I'll help you get your stuff out of the little house. For tonight, the necktie is definitely on the doorknob!"

I thought about what I'd just heard. They'd be putting clothes into the guest room closets. As soon as they disappeared I went into the guest room and messed up the bed. Then I went through the closets to remove my shoes and other miscellany, so they'd be ready to receive Tammy's clothes. She had thrown some of her things across the foot of the guest room bed, and I thought that gave it a casual look, so I left those things alone. In the master bedroom, I dragged a plastic storage tub out of a closet and tossed in Tammy's clothes that I'd scattered all over the floor. I set it in a corner of the guest room, so it would look like her laundry hamper. Satisfied that "her" room looked lived in, I left the door ajar and went to get myself another beer.

Some time soon we'd have to talk with Sam about our blossoming relationship, but not right away. Maybe a few more necktie nights with Dave would put her into a sympathetic mood.

* * * * * *

On Monday morning the sounds of people scurrying around would have made you think we were a family of eight. From my observation post at the kitchen counter I could hear Dave shout, "Where's my clean shirt?" Then Sam asked him, "Can you zip me up?" Tammy ran across the hall to her room, then into the bathroom, then shouted to me, "Can you get me a towel?" and dashed madly back to her room with the towel flapping in her wake and water dripping on the floor. Eventually she came hopping down the hall, dressed, with one shoe on and the other one halfway on while she kept jabbing at the wall with her other hand to keep from falling over. Dave's car went squealing off down the street as Sam came into the kitchen, walking sort of funny. She stopped just inside the doorway, raised both arms toward the sky and proclaimed, "Thank God for the rod!" Tammy was about to agree wholeheartedly, but slammed her mouth shut just in time. I slid coffee cups over to both the girls and sat grinning as I looked from one to the other. Poet Edgar Guest said it well: "It takes a heap of living to make a house a home."

That night I had supper ready when they got home, a small pot roast with carrots and onions and potatoes in brown gravy. For a green vegetable I had peas. After the kitchen was cleaned up, we sat and talked quietly. A prominent theme in the conversation was how good it felt to be together instead of coming home to an empty house or apartment. Sam was optimistic about her relationship with Dave and we congratulated her on it. And she had good news from work, too. "The boss called me into his office after lunch and sat me down to talk about changes coming up at the agency. He likes my work. Last week he had me go through all the coverages on the Taylor Ford dealership, straightening out all the details to bring their portfolio up to date, and making sure the right rates were applied to all of the risk areas. They have a paint shop that was listed as general office, and a showroom area that was down as general repair shop. I went to the dealership Friday and walked through everything with their general manager and he agrees that it's now exactly right, so I got an attaboy from the client Friday and another from my boss today. He's going to have me handle all the commercial and industrial accounts from now on, and when Lois, our office manager, is out I'll be in charge of the office. He said I can expect a small interim raise next payday, and a larger adjustment at the end of the quarter to bring my pay up to match my new job description."

Tammy gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "That's wonderful! I knew you'd do well! He must wonder how he ever got along before you showed up. That ought to call for a celebration. Let's let our supper digest and then we can have a dish of ice cream, all right?" I added my congratulations and excused myself to take the newspaper into my bathroom for a final scan before tossing it in the trash. When I came out fifteen minutes later, the girls were nowhere around. From the hallway leading to the little house I could hear soft murmurings, and I figured that whatever was going on was girl business, so I turned on the TV and caught an update on the sports standings. The Red Sox and Yankees were about even, the Cardinals were looking strong, and the Dodgers were blowing a big lead over the rest of their division by coming apart at the seams, just as they do every year after the all-star break. It seemed that everything was normal. What else could I ask for?

* * * * * *

That night I got to bed early. After the ice cream I felt sleepy, and Sammy and Tammy went back to Sammy's wing to rearrange some furniture and talk some more. Having such a serious affair with Dave, with sleepovers, was a new thing for Sam, and like all women she needed to figure out how she felt about it by talking about it and listening to the words that came out of her mouth.

I was sound asleep when Tammy came to bed, but I woke up a little, enough to realize that there was a naked woman in bed with me and she was in a friendly mood. After stroking me for a while she moved around so she could take me in her mouth, and I didn't mind a bit. I rolled just a little toward her, and felt and rubbed and generally fondled whatever I could reach. She had a spectacular ass, and she loved to have her cheeks manhandled. She took me out of her mouth for a minute while she squirmed around and threw a leg over my chest. "Dick, if you'd like to lick around my asshole I wouldn't mind."

This was new territory for me. What did I know, anyway? Sure, I was older, but licking an asshole was something that had been left out of my sex education up to now. But she had a nice one, from what I could see by the dim night light, so I rubbed my tongue over and around it, and stroked it with my fingers a little. It was moving in response to my attentions, and I noticed that it sort of alternately closed up tight and opened a little bit, like the mouth of a goldfish. So I carefully stuck my fingertip into it while it was open, and just left it there. Then I started to move a little, pushing in deeper each time she let up on me.

Tammy, meanwhile, was bringing me up to the edge of the cliff and pulling me back again, and after a couple of those episodes she whispered, "Dick, would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

Wow. Did I hear that right? "Tammy, I'd like to do anything with you that you'd enjoy, but this is all new to me. How do we do this? What about lubricant?"

"Let me go to my bedroom and get some. Be right back." And she was, with some slippery stuff that she smeared over my cock. Then she handed me the tube. "Put some on your finger and shove it in gently. Yes, like that. Now put in another finger and stroke in and out. While they're mostly out, put some more lube in between them and then rub that all around inside. Ooooh, yes. Okay, now let's move around so you can put your cock up into me." Much crawling around in the bed by both of us.

"Tammy, is that the way you want it?"

"Yes, just keep the head of your cock against my hole and press lightly. That's it. As the muscles relax, push a little of it inside. Oh, yes, like that. Now a little more, and ooooh, you've got it in there now."

I kept trying to push in, gently so I wouldn't hurt her, and after a long time I was mostly inside of her. "Oh, that feels so good. When I get my legs braced a little, shove it the rest of the way in. Yeah! Now just wait a minute and then start to fuck me, short strokes at first, then longer ones."

For me, this was so new that it was bewildering. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I liked the idea that I had a new sandbox to play in, sort of like a kid with a new toy, but the sensations were so new to me that they took some getting used to. Then, as my strokes got longer I could tell that it was a real turn on for me. Her body seemed to be sucking me into her, and every stroke was a new adventure.

Tammy was feeling every move I made, and she was cooing on the instroke and moaning on the outstroke. I reached under her to find her clit, which I strummed with my fingertip. The other hand was holding her left breast and gently rubbing the nipple. That did it! I was deep inside her when she gripped me so tight that I couldn't move. Her hips thrashed from side to side, and all I could do was hang on and ride out her orgasm, which was long and strong. I don't suppose that my cock would really have been snapped off at the root if I didn't grab hold of her hips in a bear hug, but I didn't want to take any chances. I came and pumped her intestines full of semen, but that was only incidental to our wild ride. Finally she started to calm down and I was relieved when I could move a little in her, then a little more, until finally she was loose enough so I could withdraw.

"Dick, Dick, that was the best one of those that I've ever had! I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No, I think I'm all right. Did it feel all right to you? Did I do it right?"

"You were wonderful! Oh, here, take this towel and try to wipe us off a little. Did we get much on the bed?"

"Some. I can't tell with the light off."

"Oh, here's another towel. I didn't realize I had two. You take this one and let's go in the bathroom to get cleaned up."

After our shower, we turned the overhead light on, and we could see that the bed was a real mess. I laid a towel down over it to soak up the goo and stood back. Tammy reached in and wiped around, then said, "Well, I've been the master's guest in the master bedroom, so now you can be the guest's guest in the guest room. Come on, the way we've been wrapped up together, my bed will be plenty big enough." So our two naked bodies were soon wrapped up together in the queen size bed in the guest room, where I'd never slept before. I wondered how it would be, but soon found that being with Tammy made any bed a good bed. She practically molded her body to mine, and I had the feeling that I was wearing her, the way I would wear pajamas. Except that given the choice, I'd rather wear Tammy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds