• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandi's Best Friend's Husband

Sandi's Best Friend's Husband

12

This story is entirely fictional. There is no correlation between any of these characters and any actual, living person. Thanks to SwingerJoe for his guidance in all things literary for this, and the last story. Any mistakes are because I ignored his sage wisdom and paid the price.

*****

Sandi was in between her first and second appointment of the day. The weather situation was deteriorating by the minute. The precipitation had changed from rain to freezing rain, which was beginning to change to ice as the ground temperature approached freezing. It was already getting slick on the streets in spots. But she had to get the medication delivered before 5:00 that evening. Her destination was 5 miles out of town to the east. All the others were occupied and she was the only one who could manage to get away. It was not a normal thing, but, because of the weather, patients were trying to get the things they might need for the 3 or 4 days it was supposed to be nasty. So Sandi got pressed into service. She was going to shut down the office anyway and let the staff go home before it got too bad to drive in.

She was heading for US Highway 82, then east for about 5 miles, then to a country road for another from another mile. As she passed one of the side streets, a car pulled out in front of her. In normal conditions it would have been a minor inconvenience, but today, when she slammed on her brakes to avoid the car, she was thrown into an uncontrollable spin. Her car careened at an angle to the curb, jumped it and headed straight for the telephone pole.

It was as if she had choreographed the whole thing. Like she was a stunt driver. The pole came in contact with her bumper square in the middle. It totally destroyed the license plate. Not hard enough to deploy the airbag, but hard enough to push the front grille into the radiator, causing "Old Faithful" to shoot out the front. As the moisture fell back to the ground, it coated the front of her car with ice. She opened the door, glad she was OK.

She got out and surveyed the damage, shaking her head. She would not be able to get the medication to the patient. She quickly called to see if anyone at the office had a 4WD vehicle and could take the medication to its waiting patient on their way home. They'd check and call her back.

She shook her head, hating the situation but knowing there was nothing she could do. Within 5 minutes she got a call telling her that one of her employees lived out that way and could drop off the medication on their way home. It was a relief. She always placed the patient first.

But she was still stuck there knowing it would be next to impossible to get a wrecker out to tow her car anywhere on a Friday afternoon at 4:30 PM, especially in weather like this. So she decided to call Dave to come pick her up. She could have her car towed over the weekend. She was punching in his number when a vehicle honked right next to her. She closed her phone and turned to see Scott in his truck with the passenger window rolled down.

"Bad news, huh?" he asked her.

"Just hit a slick spot when I had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting an idiot who pulled out in front of me."

"Good luck getting a wrecker today."

"The absolute worst time to need one. It would take hours to get one out here, if at all."

"Let me hook on and I can pull it to your house. You can have someone pull it to a body shop next week. You can't leave it sitting here."

"OK. That's the best we can do today."

Scott pushed her car back over the curb, lining it up so he could attach a strap to the front end and tether it to his vehicle. But the radiator kept spewing steam and atomized anti-freeze with gusto.

"We're going to have to wait until this stops if we don't want to get steam-cleaned. It may take a while before it stops," he said. "You look like you're freezing."

"I didn't dress for this. It snuck up on me."

"While we're waiting for your geyser to die, why don't we get a cup of hot chocolate or a cup of coffee."

"I can just sit in my car until it stops. You don't have to wait. David will be off work in a few minutes. He can get me."

"Can he pull your car?

"No, I don't think so. I don't think his little truck can pull it."

"I don't want to leave you out here by yourself."

"Well, you could take me home and you and David could come back later and get it. What about Diane? How is she getting home?"

"It's a lot worse south of here. Getting her home tonight is out of the question. She already volunteered to stay and fill in for those who couldn't make it in for their shift. So she's not coming home tonight. I was just going to get something to eat since I don't have to wait for her. I didn't feel like cooking and I didn't want to wait any longer in case the weather gets worse."

"I'd like to get home while it's still light out."

"Sure. Hop in. I'll take you."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it."

He walked around his truck and opened the door for Sandi, closing it behind her after helping to buckle her in. Why he did that, he had no idea. She wasn't a child. With tits like those, God knows she's not a child. It took him more time than it should have. As he was folding the belt over her chest, he brushed against her breasts. They both felt it immediately. He held for a pregnant second, but said nothing. She could not blame the cold on the hardening of her nipples. An innocent brush of her breasts had placed her whole body on high erotic alert. He walked around the front of his truck, opening his door and planting himself behind the wheel. The touch had also affected him. As he settled back in the seat, fastening his seat belt, he slid his hand down his right thigh, straightening his dick out down his leg inside his sweat pants.

The shadow it created was unmistakable, outlining the size perfectly for Sandi to see as she followed his hand up and down his thigh. Her eyes widened at its sheer size. She buried her hands in the junction of her thighs, under the pretence of warming them. Well, in a sense that was true and at that moment, it was the warmest place on her body. She had to hide the movement of her fingers, though. She couldn't get carried away, her clit was becoming more and more sensitive, and if she wasn't careful, she would move past touching a good spot to hitting the right place and causing her to jerk visibly. But she was definitely getting aroused.

She thought to herself, "How could I have missed THAT all these years?" Maybe he kept it covered better, or maybe because I wasn't really into big cocks then, either. Her mind raced with the possibilities. It presented Sandi an uncomfortable visitor to her mind - a moral dilemma. How could she fuck that impressive log and get what she needed without hurting her friend? Or her husband?

She and Diane could not have been closer than they had been recently. Though they had know each other for years, somehow life had pushed their friendship out to the fringes. In the last couple of months they need renewed their friendship with vigor and picked up where they had left off. Sandi had confessed her infidelity to Diane, who tried to help her understand its effects on David, and how her husband's "missteps" had caused her problems she still dealt with.

It made no difference to Sandi at the time that Diane had told her virtually the same thing David had told her about the pain infidelity inflicted on the faithful partner, she ignored both of them. Their words proved to be prophetic. But things were different now between her and Dave.

So, with their friendship on the right track again, Sandi didn't want to upset the current status quo by having to explain to Diane why she fucked her husband.

But there it was - that gorgeous cunt stretcher just laying there on his thigh in plain view. It was taunting her. Calling her. Her body was already preparing to be plundered. She suddenly smelled herself. She wondered if Scott could. Luckily, it was not a long way to her house and they arrived and went in. She took off her coat and hung it on a chair back in the dining room, followed by his.

She couldn't stop leering at his groin. As a diversion, she turned and entered the kitchen to prepare some coffee. As she passed the hallway to the AV Room, she saw the light turn off through the crack in the nearly closed door. She thought, "David must be home. That will help."

"I'll be right back. Let me make us some fresh coffee. We have time."

He didn't reply, but silently followed her into the kitchen. She walked up to the counter with her back to the door. She got out the coffee and poured it into a new filter and set it on the counter. She removed the coffee pot and rinsed it out, filling it with fresh cold water. After placing the new coffee filter in it, she was about to turn and get some cups down when Scott stepped up behind her. He was close enough to feel the warmth radiating off her. He leaned in close to her ear, "I can smell you."

While she was considering her answer, Scott boldly edged closer. His hips met her ass and pressed his dick firmly between her cheeks. He was reaching over her shoulder to get a cup off an upper shelf. But instead of pulling back, as if it was an accident, he stayed in place and pressed her longer with a subtle simulation of sexual movement.

She froze for a moment, inanimate with its inappropriateness, wondering how she should react to the apparent sexual advance from her best friend's husband. Her mind was torn in many directions. She knew her husband was home, so she was following their rules, but she didn't want to betray her best friend either. But there it was spreading her butt cheeks wonderfully.

"Scott? We shouldn't. Your wife is my best friend..." she said sheepishly. No reply.

The movement of his cock against her ass was not stopping, but gaining in momentum with her continuing lack of censure. It would have been easier if it had stopped. She could have pretended like it never happened and avoid being alone with him in the future.

Instead, the longer she let it go on it became increasingly more difficult to avoid a response as she struggled to suppress a growing urge to reciprocate. Her eyes closed. "So hard. So damned hard. So hard. So hard to resist." Then something clicked in her brain on a primal level and she began pushing back against his humping, as his huge dick filled her hungry ass crack fully. All internal struggles stopped. She had resisted, even if minimally. Her body decided for her.

She instantly came alive. Old urges took over, every system in her body arming itself for the complete sexual assault about to waged. Now that all hesitation had ceased and she had, by her own decision, joined the sexual simulation, all subtlety was dispatched. He grabbed onto her hips and humped her ass with purpose.

She put on hand on the counter bracing herself to accommodate his more aggressive assault, while her other hand released her belt and freed the clasp, giving her the room she needed to incite her clit. He increased his speed and pressure, she matched him.

He soon became aware that her pants were open. He pushed them down with her panties to mid-thigh. Then he pushed his own down and over his massive member which stood out straight. He pulled her hips back into his erection, smashing it against his belly, humping skin to skin now with her warm, smooth ass. He changed his motion to an up and down striking.

He was mauling her tits. He moved one hand down replacing Sandi's hand. His fingers parted her engorged lips, making her wild with need as he caressed the nub protected by her soft curls until she was dripping with desire. His cock stroking up and down her ass drew her deeper towards a sexual abyss.

Sometimes he would hit her "hot spot" just right making her jump uncontrollably. His thumb teased the sensitive button again and again until the sweet torture threatened to consume her. She called out his name with a raspy moan when three of his fingers penetrated her. He pulled back from her ass and inserted himself between her creamy thighs, pushing in and out against her now-sopping slit, but did not enter her. This was so frustrating to her. She kept trying to change her angle to get him inside her pussy without success.

Several inches appeared in front of her when he pressed in fully against her. He replaced his hand on her pussy with hers, resuming his frenzied assault. Both hands gripped her lush child-bearing hips, as he increased the length and strength of his strokes. She formed an "O" with her hand, circling his cock as it appeared in front of her. It sparkled with her wetness, like an ear of corn slathered in hot butter.

His stiff rod was grinding away at her little nub most deliciously, radiating electrical warmth all over her body. Her pussy began to scream its readiness to mate. She needed to feel him inside her right now.

She turned and threw an arm around his neck, with her other reaching down and guiding him between her thighs - this time from the front. She moved her lips on his in small circles, devouring his, exchanging tongues, exploring, craving, enflaming both of them. His hands cupped her tits, flattening them to her chest obscenely.

"My cock's not convinced you want it," he said an arrogant edge to his voice.

Something about his attitude and bearing was very erotic to Sandi. It was his smug confidence, he was always right, and cocksure. His way was to take what he wanted, when he wanted it - unless you stopped him. And right now he wanted to pillage the pussy of his wife's best friend. Sandi sensed his claiming her, and it excited her.

"Get those fucking pants off. I wanna see my property that I'm about to fuck." She was incredibly aroused and needy. She quickly complied.

It was obvious she was in heat, eagerly desperate to mate with him. Her inner thighs were coated with her preparatory fluids. She wanted to super-charge his passion, to make herself more sexually alluring, irresistible to her mate. Uncontrollable, unable to resist his urge, to fully capitulate to his need to fuck her without mercy. She wanted him to use her, and use her up. She had careened into the realm of primordial reaction.

Her body was awesomely crafted to incite the rutting response. Her smell, her appearance, perfect in its viewing. Full, round tits so pleasing to see and handle, capped with irresistible nipples begging to be sucked and abused. Ample matronly hips screaming the way to the heaven of frenetic fucking, so alluring.

She was broadcasting her availability to mate, sending sexually charged signals sub-consciously to any potential available plunderer. Pheromones misted the air from her luscious body. Scott responded as he was being manipulated to do.

"How bad do you need this pleasure pole?" It wasn't really a question.

She took one last parting kiss, breaking their embrace and walked past him, out of the kitchen into "the room." He didn't see her turn to the two-way mirror and wink while tweaking a nipple. She set the lights just bright enough to highlight his massive cock. She touched another button on the switch, filling the room with a thunderous, animalistic, rhythmic chant. It was nasty and raunchy. Perfect for the nasty fuck she was building between them. David had read her mood and selected the most appropriate music.

The music matched the screaming in her loins, and she turned it up loud. The bass reverberated though the room. She could feel the rumble deep inside her body in a place that fed her fuck hunger, joining with the sexual anticipation to shove them closer to a hot, fast, dirty screw.

She swayed her naked body, hips swinging enticingly to the side of the bed where Scott lay on one side, leaning on one elbow, leering lecherously up and down. His giant cock jutted out from his body, commanding her total attention. She stood facing him directly, and clasped her hands behind her head. Her magnificent tits were framed perfectly between her arms, her perfect swollen nipples blatantly advertising her sexual desirability.

She shook her shoulders, thundering her tits in a maelstrom of movement in every direction. Her hands dropped and squeezed them roughly, while she began thrusting her pussy toward him in a simulated standing fuck, as if her wet pussy was surreptitiously engulfing a phantom cock and holding it inside. In her mind she was imagining his huge cannon being buried in her with every thrust of her hips.

She moved closer to him, continuing her thrusts, bringing her scalding cunt with reach of his fingers, tempting him. His hand rose toward it, then grabbed one of her wrists, pulled it down and pulled himself up into a standing position, while pushing her down to the floor. He readied her by placing his palm against the back of her head, ready to embed himself in her throat.

His forcefulness sent a shiver of lust through her. Goose bumps dotted her tits and nipples, stiffening them further. But she evaded his grasp and pushed him backwards and he fell on the bed. She crawled up the bed on her knees, throwing her leg over his hips.

But, instead of sinking his cock in her pussy, she took it in her hand and slid the tip through her slickened trench, lubricating it profusely. Then she slid forward and plunged her body downward, impaling her ass halfway down. She raised her ass up and plunged back down on the entire shaft, completely devouring it in her secret tightness.

He clamped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest, turned her over and laid her on her back - all without pulling out of her. He pushed her legs back, spreading her knees wide until her thighs smashed her tits.

And in less time than it takes to read about it, he slammed his tumescent cock deep in her asshole, pushing the air out of her lungs in a hoarse, guttural "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" from Sandi. He pumped furiously in and out of her gaping ass, stroking from tip to root. Electrical impulses were gathering in her, pushing outward, as if they originated in his cock, until her body reached the limits of any possible denial, refusing to be ignored any longer.

The final annihilation of her sexual nervous system began like a stick of dynamite that had reached the end if its fuse. Her body hung on the moment of anticipation just before detonation. Suddenly, her whole body stiffened. Her hands gripped his arms, her head flew back as the sensations centered in her asshole triggered other sticks of sexual dynamite all over her body. She was absorbed into a universe of one, skimming on the crest of raw orgasmic energy, on a fast track to a bottomless, yawning chasm below, then falling, falling. All stimulation becoming unidentifiable, but all-consuming in intensity.

She was morphing into pure sexual energy. He was unrelenting, pummeling her with greater purpose. She lost consciousness, overloaded sensors shutting down all non-essential systems. At last, he grunted and buried his fat cock to the hilt for the last time, pulled out, crawled around her on his knees, pointed the business end of his weapon at her magnificent tits and stroked it with his fist.

A few strokes was all it took to spew his man milk on her chest, painting the top half of her breasts and nipples with a creamy stripe. Then another flung across her chin and into her gaping mouth, dripping down her tongue. When he was finished, her face and upper body were criss-crossed with his sperm, dripping down her body towards the sheet.

Her eyes blinked open a minute later, impaired by the jism caught in her lashes. She reached down with the finger and wiped it from her eye, dipping the contents into her mouth, licking it until it returned clean. She massaged his seed into her plump bosoms, smoothing them like she was applying lotion.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandi's Best Friend's Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds