• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 41

Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 41

12

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Forty-One. 2018 July to December.

(July.) Sam and others.

I received the phone call I'd been hoping for one Friday towards the end of July. Sam 'ordered' me to be at his house by 2pm next day. I didn't have a problem with that, being a Saturday, but mindful of his words about payment made sure I had sufficient cash in my bag.

The day dawned hot and sunny, the way the weather had been for sometime now, so donning a white lattice front dress and mule sandals I decided to dispense with underwear. Sam refers to me as a 'wanton old slut' so I might as well dress like one!

Arriving at Sam's house I parked the car, my excitement growing on seeing a number of other cars already parked, hopefully an indicator that Sam and the brothers had company.

Ringing the door bell I felt a little nervous despite my desire to further my experience with the 'sex-machine'.

Sam made me wait, perhaps deliberately, before opening the door with the words, "Have you the necessary fee?"

"Of course."

I opened my bag but Sam snatched it from my grasp. Finding my purse he didn't bother counting out fifty pounds but simply took all the notes there were, about eighty five pounds I think.

"OK, you can come in now you old slut," Sam said, returning the bag to me.

"You said fifty pounds," I complained.

"You're so desperate for another session in the fucking machine that you'd willing pay more. Right?"

"Yes," I murmured and Sam laughed before reminding me that he was my 'Master' and I must call him 'Sir'.

"Very good Sir," I replied, a bit too eagerly.

Closing the door Sam ordered me to strip naked, adding, "It shouldn't take long by the look of you."

I peeled the dress off and taking the garment from me Sam locked it away in a cupboard.

"You're even more of a slut than I thought Sandi, not bothering to wear knickers and ready to spread your legs at the slightest chance of a cock, eh."

I didn't bother with a reply, becoming aware of a murmur of voices coming from what I remembered to be the dining room.

Sam opened the door and pushed me inside with the words, "Here she is then, the wanton old slut who takes on all comers and who you'll recognise from the film."

The murmur of voices suddenly ceased and I saw several rows of guys sitting facing a large screen attached to the far wall.

"Hello darling," a large man sitting at the end of the back row said, pulling me down onto his lap. "We've just been watching your antics."

He thrust a hand roughly between my thighs and caught by surprise I yelped.

"Plenty of time for that later Clarence," Sam said, grabbing my wrist to yank me from the guy's lap. He led me to the front of the room and spun me round to face the guys.

"Here she is then guys, I think most of you will recognise her from the film; meet Mrs Sandi P****, the slut who never says no and has had more pricks than a pin cushion."

During Sam's speech I shuddered, recognising some familiar faces amongst the guys staring at me, which coupled with him revealing my full name threatened the secret nature of my double life. Something I've carefully kept secret was in danger of becoming common knowledge amongst my peers. One of the guys I recognised is a High Court judge, others solicitors, but there was also a barrister I'd detested from the first moment we met, years ago now. Something about his pretentious, smug persona had rubbed me up the wrong way from our very first encounter. Another shudder ran through me on recognising these people I knew and worked with, now staring at my naked body. But there was worse to come.

At a word from Sam the large screen burst into life and the first thing I saw was a shot of myself undressing. I watched with growing horror as the film unfolded, showing me being fucked by the two Poles but also with a great deal of footage devoted to my contortions as the fucking machine did its work. I hadn't expected anything like this when responding to Sam's phone call.

But there was even worse to come when Sam informed me that the film could be found on several pornographic websites and had already been downloaded nearly five thousand times in the short time it had been available! I was horrified.

With the screen blank again Sam produced a dog collar embellished with the words 'Slut Sandi'.

I meekly allowed him to fasten the leather collar around my neck and the barrister shouted, "That's better Sam, the collar emphasizes the old dog we know her to be."

Attaching a proper dog lead to the collar Sam led me to the front row of guys inviting, "Anyone who wants to feel her up, do so."

To my consternation, the judge jumped to his feet and pushed a hand between my thighs. When his fingers penetrated me I tried to press my thighs together and back away.

"Stop that. Just open your legs slut," Sam barked, reinforcing his words with several vicious slaps across my buttocks until I allowed my legs to part again.

With his fingers deep inside my cunt the judge pressed his lips to mine before whispering in my ear, "So Mrs P****, this is how you like to spend your leisure time is it. Now I know your little secret I think you'll be willing to let me have a fuck whenever our paths cross."

The judge moved to my rear and his hands came round to cup my breasts. Other guys were standing now and a succession of them fingered me while I just stood there, gritting my teeth when one of the solicitors fingered me roughly while taunting me about having a good tale to tell his, and of course my own, colleagues in the law profession.

Next, to my surprise, Sam led me from the room but instead of descending to the cellar took me up to the mirrored bedroom I remembered so vividly from 2013. The judge was the only guy to accompany us, remarking that he wanted to fuck me in peace before the main event in the cellar.

"Soften her up with the crop first Sam. Thrash that nice plump arse of hers to make the slut more amenable," he instructed, beginning to undress.

"Anything you say Sir Clifford," Sam replied before ordering me to bend over a stool, conveniently placed there for the purpose I suspect.

"Yes Master," I whispered, taking up the position.

Then he began beating my bottom with a leather riding crop, the judge watching closely and urging him on.

With cries and sobs breaking from my lips Sam really laid into my bottom with the riding crop until Sir Clifford called, "Enough!"

"On to the bed with you now Mrs P**** and spread those legs like the slut you are," he added as I straightened up, massaging my stinging backside.

With Sam departing and closing the door behind him the naked judge stood at the end of the bed, slowly rubbing his erect penis.

"Come on now Mrs P***, spread those legs."

When I did so the judge stared between my thighs, running his tongue along his lips.

"I never really believed the occasional rumours about you which did the rounds of the court offices but having seen your film it seems the tales are probably true and very much more beside. Very many men have possessed this cunt I'm now looking at and soon to enjoy, haven't they."

It seemed to be a statement rather than a question so I remained silent.

"Haven't they?" he repeated. "All the tales are true and hundreds of men have fucked you, haven't they?"

"Yes," my reply was a barely audible whisper.

The judge was kneeling on the bed then, his hands resting on my thighs.

"I'm not going to lick your cunt today, there will be ample opportunities for that in the future, the guys downstairs are no doubt impatient for your return so I'll just get straight down to it shall I?"

I remained silent and he snapped, "Tell me you want fucking."

"Yes all right, you know I do," I replied, perhaps frustration in my voice. "I need cock and lots of it!"

My wild exclamation seemed to take him aback but quickly recovering his composure the judge lunged forward onto me.

"Well you randy slut, here comes the first of many cocks for you today," he said, driving his penis into me.

With his mouth nibbling at my neck I turned my face to watch Sir Clifford's backside pumping up and down in the mirror as he fucked me urgently.

When he came the judge continued to lay on top of me, his penis buried to the hilt inside, gasping that I might be a randy tart who spreads her legs for anyone but was a damn good fuck for all that.

Dressing, Sir Clifford told me I was to visit his house every Monday and Thursday evenings, when his wife would be out. I replied that I might not be able to make it; work commitments and such like.

"Ah but you will Mrs P****. Fucking you twice a week is the price of my silence."

Taking a card from his wallet Sir Clifford wrote his address and mobile number saying he would put the card in my bag on his way out.

"Be there at seven prompt a week on Monday evening. I dare say your cunt will have recovered from the pounding it's going to receive from the guys and Sam's machine, by then."

Sir Clifford departed and Sam soon reappeared to lead me back down the stairs, this time descending to the cellar where the rest of the guys waited.

Following his instructions I climbed onto the gynaecologists type chair and he set the machine going. With the dildo, not the largest, driving steadily in and out of my cunt the guys crowded round excitedly. My nipples were licked, sucked and chewed by a succession of guys while their hands seemed to be everywhere.

Sam increased the speed and with the dildo pounding in and out of my cunt at a phenomenal pace I was yelling repeatedly, surrounded by the highly excited guys.

When the machine was eventually switched off and wheeled back my hot and sweat soaked body continued convulsing for a time, as if the dildo was still doing its work! When a penis drove into me I didn't open my eyes to see who it was, knowing full well that all eighteen guys were going to fuck me so the running order was unimportant.

At least the guys were quieter now and as cock after cock drove into me I heard the click of cameras, both phones and actual cameras being used to record the event.

"That's the lot. Power the machine up again Sam," someone shouted and I realised that all eighteen guys had now fucked me.

Again a dildo nudged at my opening and on the machine starting up powered its way inside me. It was the largest one this time and my wild yells echoed round the cellar walls accordingly. With an audience of eighteen naked guys, many again sporting erections, the dildo powered relentlessly in and out of me. On and on it went, my yells and screams ringing out, and I felt as if I didn't want it to ever stop!

I have no idea how long the fucking machine did its work but eventually, after what seemed an eternity, the machine was switched off and the section with the massive dildo attachment wheeled clear. Several guys lifted me from the chair before Sam re-attached the dog lead to the collar around my neck. He then led me up the cellar steps and through to the rear of the house. Out through the kitchen door then and into a large garden area which was predominantly lawn and with a section laid out for croquet.

With guys slapping my bottom I was led to a grassy knoll at one end of the lawn.

"Face down over the mound slut Sandi," Sam ordered, tugging the dog lead across the grassy knoll as a prompt.

I took up the required position and a number of guys seized my limbs to hold me firmly in place over the grassy knoll.

"Take your pick guys, both holes are available for use," Sam told them, smearing a liberal amount of lubricant over and into my anal opening. "Although you might find her cunt too flabby after the pounding from the fucking machine."

Almost immediately a penis prodded at my anus before driving inside. Hearing the detestable barrister utter a triumphant shout I knew it was him bum fucking me.

Held firmly in place over the grassy knoll I experienced a delicious feeling of helplessness as guy after guy fucked me, a few using my cunt but most my anus.

I didn't have any idea of who had anal intercourse with me or who used the more conventional orifice until the detested barrister crowed triumphantly that eleven guys had bum fucked me, including all my colleagues in the law profession.

"We'll have a fine tale to tell about you slut Sandi and believe me all the sordid details will be doing the rounds."

Lifted up bodily from the grassy knoll I was carried to a more open area of lawn where they stretched me out on the grass. Next, a mixture of excitement and fear welled up inside me when metal croquet hoops were hammered into the ground pinning my wrists and ankles to the lawn, my ankles of course very wide apart.

Spread-eagled on the grass and feeling totally helpless I gazed up at the circle of jeering guys wondering what fresh indignity Sam had dreamed up for me. I soon found out.

Standing between my feet Sam began urinating, directing the stream of pee on my lower belly and between my thighs. Other guys joined in and when the hated barrister directed his flow onto my face I quickly closed eyes and mouth.

There would have been three or four guys urinating on me at any one time, new ones taking over whenever someone else finished. With wrists and ankles pinned to the ground by croquet hoops I was incapable of movement but lay there experiencing a weird, perhaps perverted sense of excitement while all eighteen guys urinated on me. At one point, mainly for forms sake, I started to protest only to receive a stream of urine directed into my mouth.

They all trooped off back to the house then, laughing and joking, leaving me staked out in the hot sun. With numerous insects, particularly swarms of flies, attracted to my urine soaked body the tickling and nibbling on my skin brought added torment.

Although the sun quickly dried the urine, my flesh continued to be tormented by flies and suchlike until Sam and a couple of the others returned. They laughed when a cluster of flies rose into the air from between my thighs on their approach.

Thinking I was about to be released I almost smiled a greeting but then the detestable barrister knelt over my face. With Sam and another guy forcing my mouth wide open the odious barrister began urinating directly into it! With the bastard jeering at me I had no choice but to swallow his foul tasting urine, but at least he didn't produce much having already drained his bladder over my body a little earlier.

However, before removing the croquet hoops to release me I was forced to lick the barrister's penis clean, the repulsive guy taunting that it hadn't been washed since bum fucking me.

Back in the house Sam refused my request for a bath or shower and simply handed me my dress telling me to get out.

"You can drive home stinking of our piss you wanton old slapper," he said, pushing me out through the door.

Back home later I was able to enjoy a long relaxing soak in the bath, despite the stinging fly bites.

I knew that sooner or later I would meet the detestable barrister, and in all probability the solicitors, in the course of my work. A dreadful prospect. However, I also knew that Sam only had to pick the phone up and I'd return to his house like a shot!

* * *

(August.) First visit to Sir Clifford.

As it was my first visit to Sir Clifford I allowed far too much time for the journey and arrived early. The detached house was situated at the end of a lengthy gravel drive with a turning area round a large circular flower bed.

In answer to my ring the door was opened by a woman in her sixties, wearing a tweed two-piece outfit and a severe expression on her face.

"Yes?" she barked imperiously.

"Oh er, I'm here to see Sir Clifford, a bit early I'm afraid," I replied, confused by her opening the door instead of the judge.

"I see," the severe looking woman said, "I suppose you're my husband's latest whore. Come inside quickly before neighbours see you and think I'm running a brothel."

She stood aside and I entered the house thinking it highly unlikely the neighbours could see anything of the secluded property.

"Humph, a bit older than his usual whores," the women said, looking me up and down before adding contemptuously, "talk about mutton dressed as lamb!"

Sir Clifford's wife closed the door before calling, "Your whore is here."

Sir Clifford quickly appeared and on seeing me apologised to his wife, telling her I ought not to be here yet.

I tried to explain about not knowing how much time to allow for the journey but his wife cut me off, saying to her husband.

"Scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one aren't you. The whore looks as if she's spent a lifetime standing on street corners plying her sordid trade. Still, being early gives you an excuse to teach the slut a lesson, you enjoying spanking them I know. Just make sure her future visits are on time and this object, this thing, has gone and left no trace of her filthy presence to sully my house."

With that she gave me another withering look of contempt and swept from the house.

"Come through to my study," an embarrassed looking Sir Clifford said and I followed him to an oak panelled room with bookshelves and a desk.

Sitting down Sir Clifford said tersely, "My wife was right about one thing. You definitely need a good spanking to show you the error of your ways. Over my lap with you."

Draping myself over Sir Clifford's lap I was aware of his breathing quickening as he hiked my skirt up. A slight pause then before he pushed my panties part-way down my thighs, thus exposing my bottom to his eyes. Sir Clifford's breathing sounding ever more stertorous, he began spanking me.

I've received many, far more painful spankings than the one he dished out but soon found myself uttering wild cries with the stinging blows raining down on my bottom.

"Up, stand up and take your knickers off," he snapped suddenly.

I did as requested aware of Sir Clifford undoing and lowering his trousers.

"Bend over my desk," he barked, impatience in his voice.

Once I'd taken up the position Sir Clifford pushed my skirt up, chuckled about the redness of my bottom, before driving his penis into me. Caught by surprise I cried out at the sudden invasion of his penis into my cunt.

The spanking had clearly induced a state of high excitement in Sir Clifford because he fucked me at a frantic, almost desperate pace, his fingers digging into the flesh on my upper thighs as he gripped them tightly.

Catching me by surprise again, Sir Clifford suddenly withdrew and backing away slightly his hands spread my buttocks. Then I squealed in earnest as he licked and kissed my anus for what seemed an age before straightening up to drive his penis back inside my cunt.

"I'll fuck your bum hole another day," Sir Clifford hissed, resuming his fucking of me.

When it was over Sir Clifford wiped his penis on my panties while telling me I could go for now but make sure I returned at the correct time on Thursday.

"My wife was right, I do enjoy administering punishment and on Thursday I shall take a cane to your bare backside. Now go."

Second visit to Sir Clifford.

I arrived at Sir Clifford's house almost on the dot of 7pm. He opened the door himself this time and told me to go through to his study.

"You should know the way now but if not soon will because it's a route you'll be traversing many times."

I walked towards the door I remembered as leading to his study, with Sir Clifford following close behind.

"Strip off," he said, closing the door.

Perhaps Sir Clifford thought I was a bit slow, perhaps reluctant even, to undress on front of him because he barked, "I've already seen everything you've got to offer, along with countless other guys, so you needn't pretend to be shy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 41

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds