Sandra's Gangbang

Sandra was pulled up on to shaky legs as the woman who had spoken dropped her trousers. Her knickers were just as big as the other women's and they were poulled down over her arse cheeks too.

She lay down on the desk herself, bought her knees up and spread her cheeks to expose her dirtiest hole as well as her pussy.

"Lick my arsehole, you filthy fuck-pig."

It wasn't the first time Sandra had done this, to a man or a woman, and she knew exactly what to do. She leaned down and got between the older woman's legs, more than happy to tongue and lick the older woman's most private hole -- not that it was very private any more, showing it off as she was to all her colleagues.

The men were looking on in disbelief but the boss demanded more.

"Get your tongue right into her arsehole, you filthy slut."

Sandra was more than happy to do just that and stopped her licking to try to force her tongue inside. The woman trembled each time she did it, obviously enjoying the attention of an experienced arsehole lover. But it was never going to be enough to make her cum so she reached down and began to rub her own pussy, rubbing it hard and fast.

Before long. she started to scream just as she grabbed Sandra's head with her other hand and pushed her tongue as far as it would go up her tightest hole.

The woman was pushing back hard against the younger woman's tongue and Sandra was sure she could feel the woman's orgasm spasm around her tongue. After what seemed like a very long time, and with aching jaws, she eventually stopped, allowing the older woman to crawl off with a look of deep satisfaction on her face and Sandra's saliva dripping from her arse.

When they finally all seemed satisfied, and satisfied that she was indeed a slut, the boss turned to her again.

"I think we all liked the look of that and you've still got one more hole we haven't really touched."

The men cheered and Sandra trembled in fear as she realised that they were now coming for her own arsehole and wondered why it had taken them so long. She wondered how much more she would have to take.

"Bend over my desk, whore."

Before she could do so willingly, she was grabbed and pushed down roughly against the hard desk.

"Beautiful. You have such a gorgeous backside, my little whore. This is going to be so special. Pass me the gel."

Once again, she felt rather than saw a tube with a long nozzle being pressed against her most private hole and, although she instinctively tried to clench her cheeks against its invasion, she still felt the cold wet sensation of a large blob of lubricant being squeezed out and landing on their next target.

"It will be better for you if you relax but it won't make any difference to me. You are going to feel my cock in your arse and I might even enjoy it all the more if you try to fight me."

The room was silent once again as the nozzle was pushed deeper inside her before it was removed and she could feel the gel dripping out of her newly invaded hole. He scooped it up with his fingers and began to rub it back in. She tried to relax but she was so impatient, she pushed back against him.

"Relax, slut, there's no hurry" he growled as he spanked her poor cheeks.

She knew what she was doing and smiled to herself as his finger travelled deeper and, the deeper he went, the more pleasurable it became. When she was much younger she would never have believed it possible but, when he removed his finger, she actually missed what he had been doing to her.

As the other men gathered round to watch, the boss moved in behind her, pulling her into position, her head still on the desk but her arse in the air. As the men began to remark on how loose her hole already looked, one or two wondered how many cocks had already been up there. She had lost count a long time ago but knew she was still turned by hearing herself being talked about in such a crude way.

Even so, she could feel herself start to get impatient again as he started to spank her wet hole with his thick, hard cock and she knew it was much thicker than any of his fingers could ever be. He was in position now and realised that this was the moment he had been waiting for, the moment when he would watch his cock sink into her dirtiest hole and both of them would know that he wasn't going to be the only one to do so.

He pushed forward and she could feel the pressure building immediately. A couple of hands grabbed her cheeks and tried to pull her open even wider. Gradually, as she began to push back against him, he was delighted by the sight of her hole around his cock and delighted by the feeling his cock was experiencing with this slut but he knew she was no anal virgin.

The large head of his cock was past her ring now as he gripped her cheeks tightly in each hand and, in one very slow delicious movement, he thrust his whole length inside her. She didn't scream or cry, just caught her breath and he knew it was more a gasp of surprise than pain, as she finally surrendered. He stilled for a moment, relishing it, savouring it, before he started to fuck her and he knew that any pain would have been replaced by pleasure.

She didn't know what he was thinking but he was right. She was always amazed how good it felt and, as his speed picked up, she could feel his balls slapping against her pussy as he used her in a way she had been used so many times before.

"Are you ready to admit now that you're the filthiest whore we've ever seen?"

And she was. Surrounded by naked men and half naked women, bent over a desk, covered in cum, her pussy gaping and her arsehole filled by a stranger's cock, she could feel herself starting to push back against him and she knew what she was. She was a whore, a slut, and she wanted it again and again. Which was just as well because, as she felt his cock stiffen inside her and felt his warm spunk shooting into her bowels, he quickly slipped out of her and asked,

"Who's next?"

"I am," said a voice from the back of the room.

The men all turned and stood in shock, not quite sure they could believe the sight before them. The woman who had forced Sandra to lick and tongue her arsehole, the oldest and fattest of the women, was now standing naked in front of all her colleagues. Her heavy breasts drooped down, her nipples pointing to the floor, but that was not what her male colleagues were staring at. Between her legs was a large plastic cock, strapped to her hips, bigger than any other cock in the room.

"Get her on the floor. I'm going to use this whore the way she wants to be used."

A couple of the men lifted Sandra off the desk and helped her get into her favourite position, on her hands and knees. The woman kneeled down behind her and got into position, immediately jamming two fingers into the slut's pussy, roughly fingering her as one of the men also dropped to his knees inches from Sandra's face.

"You want a big cock in your arse now, slut?" she asked, pulling her fingers out and covering her plastic cock with Sandra's juices.

"God, yes!" she moaned. "Use me any way you want."

The woman smiled an evil smile as she first rubbed her cock up and down Sandra's already punished cunt, coating it some more in the mixed juices and spunk from all that had happened before. Sandra smiled too as she reached back between her legs, rubbing her sensitive clit as the artificial cock rested for a moment against her already gaping hole.

"Please," she begged. "Fuck me."

As all the men looked on, the woman began to push her hard cock into Sandra's dirtiest hole and the little slut's mouth opened in a moan of pure bliss. Biting her lip, she felt the plastic cock slide ever deeper into her hole, disappearing inch by inch. Then, as the woman spread Sandra's cheeks to show her colleagues how far up the whore's arse her cock really was, Sandra turned her head and now demanded,

"Now fuck it! Fuck my filthy arsehole."

The man kneeling in front of her was obviously beginning to feel left out because he pulled Sandra's head round by her hair and rubbed his real cock along her lips.

"Open up, slut. Time for another one," he laughed, slapping her face with his equally hard cock.

Sandra did as she was told, opening her mouth just as the man inched forward and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. Holding her head firmly with both hands, he began to thrust in and out of her mouth, using her face just as his female colleague was using her arse.

Sandra was moaning in delight now and her moans would have been even louder if she was not having her mouth filled and her loose arsehole ravaged. The woman behind her was picking up speed now as she and the men revelled in the sight of their new-found whore's arsehole being stretched even wider by the plastic cock. Sandra had had bigger cocks but never one which had lasted this long and never one which had filled her darkest hole so easily.

One of the other men now asked for his turn.

"Let me fuck the whore's arse now," he pleaded.

Enjoying every moment of what she was doing, the woman still knew that she could never fill Sandra's arse with cum the way a real cock could do. She gave Sandra a few more thrusts for good measure and spanked her just because she could, before agreeing to her colleague's suggestion.

"Is that what you want, whore? Do you want another man to cum in your slutty arsehole?"

Sandra would have agreed to anything by this point and simply nodded her head, unable to speak for the cock still filling her mouth. As the woman pulled out of her stretched hole and moved aside, her position was taken immediately by the man who had asked to join in. He wanted to savour the sight of the whore's open hole but Sandra was too impatient for that.

"Put it in, please, sir. I need another cock in my arse."

"Your wish is my command, smiled the man as he lined up his cock just outside her dirtiest hole before slowly sliding it in. Taking hold of her hips, he pulled her back to meet his forward thrusts and quickly filled her hole once again. Sandra smiled in relief and in lust before returning her attention to the cock in front of her. But that man had changed position too and now waiting for her mouth was the plastic cock that had just been up her arsehole.

"Ready to taste your own arse, slut?" the other woman asked, not really expecting an answer.

Sandra simply opened her mouth wide and allowed the older woman to push her plastic cock past her welcoming lips and deep into her mouth. There was no finesse about this woman as she grabbed the back of Sandra's head and forced the entire length of her cock down the throat of her new fuck toy.

The men watching beside them couldn't believe just how filthy Sandra really was nor how lucky they were to be on duty that day. Cries of "whore" and "slut" were the mildest insults that reached Sandra's ears.

As the woman simply kneeled in front of her, the man behind Sandra continued to drive into her arsehole, driving the plastic cock deeper and deeper down her throat. She was gagging now, the saliva running from her mouth, but still she was far from giving up. She knew she was a whore; she had always known it and now, after so long, she was finally being treated like one. She couldn't have been happier.

"You really are the most disgusting whore I've ever met," said the older woman, roughly pulling her cock from Sandra's throat. "Time for you to make me cum."

With that, she turned around, got on all fours and inched backwards, pushing her own arse right into Sandra's face as she reached back to regain her hold on the younger woman's blonde hair.

"Do it again, slut," she insisted. "I want to feel your wet tongue up my arse one more time."

Sandra didn't need to be asked twice. Placing her face immediately between the woman's fat cheeks, she poked her pink tongue out as the men around her gathered even closer to get a better view of exactly what the slut was doing to their colleague's tightest hole.

The more the older woman and the other men insulted her, the harder Sandra tried and the harder the man behind her fucked her, driving her forward, the deepper went her tongue into the woman's arsehole.

There were cries of, "Lick it harder, slut!" and "Push your tongue in deeper, you whore!" but if they thought they were abusing Sandra then they didn't know her at all. Each new humiliation spurred her on to even greater heights of depravity and caused her pussy juices to run down her legs as if she was peeing herself. She had never been so turned on -- well, not for a while anyway -- and she was loving every minute of it.

Her tongue was now practically disappearing into the older woman's hole as she noticed the other men moving closer again. She knew they would be pulling on their cocks; she would certainly have been rubbing her clit if she was watching such a show. The older woman was doing just that, reaching back between her legs to fuck her own pussy in time with Sandra's tongue in her arse.

Suddenly she heard one of the men yell out and she turned her head just in time to receive a massive amount of cum all over her nose and mouth. Opening her mouth to receive some more, she was rewarded as the unknown man covered her tongue with his thick spunk which she quickly swallowed down. One after another of the men now lined up to shoot all over her, some sending their cum over her back, others determined to coat her face in their white fluid.

Such a depraved scene was too much for the woman who screamed out loud as her orgasm ripped through her body just as dramatically as her male colleagues had. And that was all it took for the man whose cock was still buried in Sandra's arse, as he thrust forward one last time and emptied his balls into Sandra's fully stretched hole.

The feeling of the warm cum filling her bowels was enough for Sandra too and as soon as she touched her clit she screamed louder than anyone in orgasmic heaven. It seemed to wash over her again and again and, as the man pulled out of her arse and the older woman shuffled away, she fell to the floor, exhausted but thoroughly satisfied.

Well, almost.

"Anyone up for a bit of double penetration?" she asked, looking round the room with hungry eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds