Sandra's New Neighbors Ch. 04

After a moment of teasing Jac's pussy with her hand, Sandra's mouth let go of Jac's left nipple and whispered, "Up," into Jac's cleavage. Jac quickly and a little awkwardly, climbed on the table and put her crotch over the shorter girl's face. She spread her legs and lowered her dripping pussy over Sandra's wanting mouth. Her hands were on Sandra's tits and Sandra's hands were wrapped around her legs, guiding her down. When she was a couple inches from the brunette's face, Sandra lifted her head and slipped her tongue into the very juicy pussy.

Jac used her flexibility as she continued to push her lower body down to allow Sandra to put her head back on the table. Sandra's hands were kneading Jac's ass while she licked and sucked pussy for the first time. Jac was now making little whimpering noises of ecstasy. She figured that even though the girl eating her out had never thought of doing what she was doing, the girl was doing a great job of getting her to orgasm. After a few whimpers of pleasure she bent down to help her sister with Sandra's dripping wet pussy.

This was a first for the twins. They had never eaten the same girl at the same time. Jill was more than willing to allow her sister to taste Sandra and help her bring the girl off, but the two of them were very careful to not touch each other. None the less their tongues did touch every so often. Neither flinched away but they did move away from each other.

Sandra had been getting close with just Jill's ministrations, but when Jac started in, too, Sandra almost came. She held off barely because she wanted to savor the taste of the pussy in her mouth. It was sweet and tart, and very yummy. She kept her tongue on the same area of Jac's pussy that the twins kept going to on hers.

Just before the point where Sandra was unable to hold off her orgasm, she felt Jac tense above her. After a couple seconds Jac started squirming as her orgasm overtook her. She unintentionally rubbed her very wet pussy all over Sandra's face, while Sandra tried to continue to lick and suck it. The only part of Jac's body that wasn't moving to the orgasm was her head, which was still next to her sister's in Sandra's crotch.

Sandra had been able to hold off her orgasm a little longer because of the distraction of Jac's, but as Jac's subsided she could hold it off no longer. As Jac's body came to a rest on top of Sandra, Sandra's body tensed and she squirted again. This time into both twins faces, neither flinched from the spray. In fact they continued to eat Sandra until the brunette calmed down a little and stopped them.

Jac and Jill looked at each other and giggled as Jac rolled to her right off of Sandra and onto the table. Sandra propped herself up to display her shiny face and take in the two glistening faces of her lovers. Jill's was dripping onto the chest and Jac was wiping hers off and sucking on the liquid.

"I thought you said that I was probably not going to orgasm like that again," said Sandra, slightly embarrassed.

"Only some women squirt when they cum," answered Jill. "It sometimes runs in families, but not always."

"All women can if they learn to relax, but only certain ones do it instinctually," said Jac with a smile. "Besides, it tastes great."

"Sweeter than your pussy though," grinned Jill.

"Huh?"

"The general juices you produce to allow for sex are somewhat tart -- possibly because you drink a lot of soda, but who knows -- but the juices you squirt taste almost like strawberry ice cream." Jill was now copying her sister while she talked. The juices that had fallen to her chest she rubbed in.

"I think showers are in order if we're doing anything today," said Sandra. The twins looked at each other then at their hostess. After a second the three of them busted up laughing. Jill grunted as the laughing died.

"Are you ok, Jilly bean?" asked her sister.

"Haven't cum," she whispered. She leaned back and grabbed the vibrator, cranked the vibe to high and started to plunge it in and out. Jac could tell her sister was close, but was in a holding pattern for her own reason.

Sandra surprised both of them, Jac more than Jill, by quickly getting off the table and crawling under it to be between Jill's long, lithe legs. Her hand took the toy from Jill and stroked it in and out a couple times before removing it, tossing it on the floor, and replacing it with her mouth and fingers. Jill slid down in the chair as the brunette ate her second pussy.

As she did similar movements from when she was eating Jac, she compared the taste. Jill was a little sweeter than her sister. Sandra wondered why but not too hard. She was focused on getting her friend off. This time she had more mobility with her head and tongue, something she took full advantage off. She slid a finger into Jill's pussy and started to finger fuck her while her mouth stuck to the clit. Jill was getting very vocal and had both hands on Sandra's head.

In a matter of minutes after the hostess started to eat her, Jill exploded in orgasm. Her body tensed and her legs tightened on Sandra's head, holding her in place. That was something she didn't mind considering she was still able to lick Jill. Somewhere between thirty and forty seconds later Jill relaxed and Sandra was able to get up.

After a minute, Jill looked around and said, "We've got a lot to clean up."

The other two looked around too and then laughed.

The three of them didn't sleep, but they didn't move or talk for close to half an hour. When they did, they quickly gathered up the sheets, used them to wipe down what they could and Sandra tossed them into the wash. Jac and Jill cleaned up with some cleaner they had brought over, washed the toys and straightened up.

Once all that was done, Sandra insisted that the twins shower first. Jac took the front shower while Jill took the master. Jill had won in a coin toss. They were quick and Sandra slipped into the Master shower as Jill was finishing. While she was in the shower the twins dressed and selected Sandra's outfit for the day of shopping.

*

To Find Out What That Was And What Happened While Shopping

Stay tuned for Sandra's New Neighbors Ch. 5.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds