• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Santa, Baby
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Santa, Baby

Liam's eyes were indeed bulging as more and more of the girl's skin was exposed. The fabric of his trousers was definitely stretched, Trixellian noted with a smile. A quick look up at Sandy showed that the blonde woman had noticed it, too.

She allowed herself to trail one fingertip along Sandy's skin as she rolled the sock, smiled inwardly as she felt Sandy's leg shiver at the touch. She took another quick look at the boy's face, saw the desire there. Excellent!

The first sock removed, she repeated the process with the other before backing out of the way. Sandy stood, blonde hair hanging loose down her back, pale perfect skin under a tease of black.

"We were, I think, talking about a lap dance," Sandy smiled at the boy. Liam shifted on the sofa, sat more upright.

Her eyes locked on Liam's, Sandy's hips swayed from side to side as she slowly moved forward. Her hands ran lightly over her belly, breasts and thighs as she walked, emphasizing and highlighting the delights awaiting the boy. Between Trixellian's earlier caresses and Liam's clear enchantment with the sight she was presenting, the blonde woman was herself highly aroused. Her heart was pounding, her loins felt swollen, her nipples little rocks. She'd never done a lap dance before, not really, not for a real person, but her clear power over the boy put a proud swing to her steps, lent fire to her most sultry smile.

Reaching the sofa, she knelt gracefully before the wide-eyed boy, rested her hands on his knees.

"Hi, Liam," she said in a husky voice. "Are you ready for me?"

The boy nodded, unable to speak.

Sandy's hands swept slowly up over her stomach to cup her breasts, lifting them for his inspection.

"Are you ready for these?" She bounced them just slightly and the boy's eyes almost crossed.

Sandy rose, lowered herself onto one of the boy's knees. One of her hands stroked up his chest, caressed the side of his head, stroked the length of his jaw. Her other hand swept over her breasts, back and forth, again and again. She squeezed his thigh between hers.

Trixellian watched, fascinated. Dance, including erotic dance, was well known to the elves, but not like this. She could feel the passion the girl was putting into her seductive moves, felt its impact not only on the tall man, but on her, too. Her nipples felt taut as drums.

Sandy leaned back, her knees on either side of Liam's thigh, raised her breasts in their thin black fabric, dragged them lightly over Liam's face. Sitting back, she opened the boy's shirt, taking a long time between each button. She ran her slim hand inside his shirt, up and down his chest.

The blonde girl suddenly realized that her projected eroticism could cut both ways, that the most important thing in her world now was Liam. More than anything, she longed for his skin against hers, his large hands on her body, his...

She leaned back, slid one bra strap down off her shoulder, then the other, saw wonder in his eyes. Beneath her, she felt Liam's hardness twitch against her leg and her delighted laughter filled the room. She reached back, her hand on her bra clasp, opened it. The bra sagged, held up only by Sandy's arms pressing the strap against her flanks.

The girl caught the cups in her hands, eased them slowly down until the edges of her areolae could be seen, then shifted the material back up. She giggled loudly, blew the boy a kiss.

"Enjoying it so far, Liam?" she whispered.

The boy grinned, started to speak.

His reply was cut off by Sandy's interruption. "I know I am."

"Two minutes," Trixellian said impishly. "That was a two-minute  lap dance."

Sandy and Liam whirled towards her in frustration. Sandy recovered first. She knew where this game was headed; Liam only had hopes. The blonde girl leaned up, kissed his lips gently, stroked his jaw and slid off his lap.

Grinning, she spun on the spot and, still holding the bra in place with her hands, wiggled her black-clad bum at the boy. She turned, slid back into her place on the sofa beside him. Liam's eyes followed her, his face flushed. Sandy pulled his head down, kissed his cheek again.

Then, her bosom pressed hard against him, she slowly pulled the bra out from between them, handed it in front of him. "Here, Liam, hold this."

The boy didn't know where to look. His eyes jumped from her, to the bra, to Trixellian, back to Sandy.

"It's Trixie's turn now, Liam," Sandy chuckled, as if nothing else had happened, nothing else mattered. "Go on."

Unwilling to take his eyes off the blonde girl on his one side, amazed at the feeling of her bare breasts pressed hard against him, it took a poke in the short ribs from Trixellian to get him to look at the elf.

"I'll save you the trouble of asking, Liam," she grinned. "Dare."

The boy, amazed but surer of himself now, paused, smiled back.

"I dare you to whisper something into my ear you've fantasized about."

"That's easy, Liam," she said. She leaned in close to him and whispered something before leaning away, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Hey!" Sandy complained. "I couldn't hear that! No fair."

Liam's eyes seemed enormous to the elf. "Go on, Liam, tell her," Trixellian giggled.

"Liam!" Sandy demanded. "What did she say?"

Blushing fire-engine red, the boy shook his head.

"No," he said, "It's a secret."

"Tell me!" she insisted. She started tickling him in the ribs, making the tall man jerk and twist with laughter. "Tell me or..."

She paused. "Liam," she commanded, "Truth..."

"Stop!" Trixellian said quickly. "Don't waste that turn, Sandy." She glanced up at Liam, back to her blonde friend.

"I told him that my fantasy was to see you two in the hot tub together."

The words sounded flat now that they were out in the open, but as Liam turned to stare at her, Trixellian could see Sandy mouth a silent, "Thank you," from behind him.

The elf put her hand up to Liam's cheek, stroked it gently.

"It's OK, Liam," she smiled. "It was the truth anyway."

Sandy cleared her throat.

"My turn," she said, softly but firmly, sure where to go now. "Liam - Truth or Dare?"

Liam knew when he was beaten.

"Dare," he whispered.

The look on Sandy's face was a curious mixture of hope and triumph.

"I dare you," she said, so softly as to be barely audible, "to spend the next half hour in the hot tub with me."

She paused, caught her breath, didn't take her eyes off the boy as she continued.

"It's your call as to whether or not you wear clothes."

Trixellian laughed for her, squeezed his arm in encouragement. Then, Ooh!   she thought, Real muscles! This guy is not just a bean-pole!

"Like I said, Liam," she said, "what's the worst thing that could go wrong?"

The boy turned to look at her.

"Would that really be so bad, Liam?" Trixellian repeated, "Half an hour in a hot tub with a couple of cute girls?"

A couple of cute girls?   Sandy thought. She bristled for an instant at Trixellian's inviting herself, dropped it. It was Trixie's hot tub and Trixie was instrumental at getting Liam into it with her. Besides, she thought -- her eyes dropping to his straining trousers, there was enough of Liam to go around.

Liam's manbrain flipped back and forth between the two smiling faces. Happy coincidence shook hands with testosterone, opened a door to a flock of fantasies.

Without saying a word, he rose, stretched out his hands and lifted both girls to their feet, pulled them into a group hug. Daring greatly, he slid his hands down, grasped each girl by the waist and squeezed.

"I accept," he said softly. "But, before I do, can it be my turn to ask?"

The two stared up at him, glanced at each other. Why not?

He took a deep breath, grinned. "Sandy, I dare you help me get undressed."

Her mouth fell open, but the girl was inwardly thrilled.

"I notice you didn't give me my choice, Liam," she said. She hugged him tighter, looked up again, whispered, "But here's the Truth your Dare dodged -- it's OK."

The two girls stood in front of the boy. They started to reach for his shirt, but then, as if scripted, turned to kiss each other. Their hands ran over and along Liam's torso as the kiss grew deeper, more passionate.

Sandy's eyes glistened as the boy's hand swept up her stomach, over her ribs, enfolded one bare breast, squeezed gently.

As Trixellian felt his other hand do much the same, she realized she was still in her costume. She broke the kiss, looked up as Liam to get his attention before turning her left side to him and raising her arm.

"Do a girl a favour, Mister?" she said.

Liam's tentative hand took the tab, pulled it down, very slowly. Sandy laughed at the clear delight in his eyes. Trixellian shivered in anticipation as the descending zipper exposed more and more of her flank to the air.

Stepping out of the detested garment, she kicked it aside.

All the elf wore now was a pair of bright red Brazilian briefs.

"Wow!" Sandy said. "They're so pretty!" Liam nodded in agreement, but his eyes didn't stay there for long.

Despite her sizable bosom, the elf had gone braless, depending as much on faith as magic for support. Liam softly cupped one firm orb with a large hand; Trixellian smiled as he squeezed gently. That smile increased as one of Sandy's fingers explored at length a very hard, very protruding nipple.

The elf sighed with delight as Liam let his hands express his approval.

Sandy poked Trixellian lightly in the ribs with her elbow. "Back to work, girl!" she giggled. "We have a job to do."

Sandy had already undone Liam's shirt buttons. Shivering with the memory of Liam's caress, Trixellian joined her in pulling the shirt off his shoulders, down off his arms, leaving his shirt-tails still tucked into his trousers. Liam smiled, his eyes closed, as the two women ran their hands over his shoulders and chest.

"Yummy!" breathed Sandy.

The boy was indeed impressive. Not rugged or buff by any means, his muscles were still well-defined. A patch of dark hair covered his chest. Trixellian was unused to that and began to run her fingers through it. It felt like...

"Hey!" Sandy said, kneeling. "A little help here?"

Obediently, the elf knelt beside her. Her mind kept running back to Liam's chest.

Sandy's hands were already on Liam's belt. When it was undone, Trixellian undid the button and -- returning the favour -- slowly opened the zipper. Her heart skipped a beat when she looked up and saw Liam looking down at her.

Freed, the trousers dropped around his ankles. Nestled inside a pair of mundane briefs was something which to Sandy's happy eyes, matched the boy's height. She ran her fingertips over it, lightly, followed more firmly with her whole palm.

The expression on Liam's face was no longer difficult to read.

"Big-time reveal!" she snickered. "On five, on four..."

Catching on, Trixellian joined in the countdown.

"On two, on one!" Together, the two pulled his briefs down in one swift motion, let them fall to the floor.

Liam's engorged manhood swayed back and forth in front of them. While surprised at the forest of curls it emerged from, Trixellian laughed delightedly at its pleasing size and shape. Quickly, she leaned forward and kissed its tip lightly. Sandy's hand slid up Liam's thigh, gently clutched his sac, squeezed very gently. She was pleased to see she had not been wrong about the boy.

Liam's hands petted the heads on front of them. That tender gesture and sudden sight of the sizeable wand just inches from her feat hit Sandy like a brick; she felt a wetness on her thighs, a compulsion to hold the great thing, to explore, to play with it.

The blonde girl gave one slow, broad-tongued lick from base to crown, then pulled away.

She tapped Liam's right shin. "Lift," she commanded.

Liam held the leg up while Trixellian pulled trousers and briefs over his foot, moved them to one side, dragged off his sock. The left leg followed, leaving Liam triumphantly bare in front of them.

Trixellian leaned upward, seized his shaft and ran her lips over it. Her hand began to pump its satiny sheath along its rigid core; her tongue flowed around and over its tip. Sandy took one tender ball into her mouth, teased it with her tongue, then sucked the other in as well. It left little room in her mouth and she had to content herself with licking their undersides. The girl released them, took the fleshy bag with gentle fingers and pulled softly. The sac stretched away from where Trixellian was bobbing over Liam's upright wood. Smiling, Sandy contented herself with teasing the backside of the boy's sac with a flashing tongue tip.

Liam inhaled, deeply. His hands came down, again caressed the two heads.

Sandy pulled away, tapped Trixellian on the shoulder. Then more firmly to get her attention. Trixellian had been... absorbed.

"That was a two-minute head job," Sandy grinned. "It's tub time now."

The two women winked at each other and stood up.

Liam pulled the two girls into his body for a strong hug. Releasing them, it was his turn to kneel, long fingers seeking and finding panty hems. Both knickers were on the floor in seconds; the girls were able to step out of them with ease.

Trixellian was surprised to see a neatly-trimmed, finger-wide strip of blonde hair above Sandy's sex. These humans!   she thought to herself. So unpredictable!

She thought for a moment. But cute!

Smiling, the tall boy held out his hands in invitation. The two folded against him, one on either side, moved to the hot tub.

Standing knee-high and comprised of gold-coloured tiles, the round tub stood in one corner of the main room. For once, the snow had stopped and the view of both stars and city lights from this tallest building in the city was spectacular.

"I have an idea," said Trixellian. "I'll be right back."

Snapping the switch for the water jets as she went, the elf stepped into the tiny kitchen.

Liam and Sandy failed to notice the speed with which she returned with a tray full of candles. Liam was sitting on the edge of the tub, Sandy sitting on his lap, one of her arms around his neck and the other softly fondling the soft skin of the hard cock protruding from between them. Liam had one hand fondling a firm buttock and the thumb of the other slowly circling a taut nipple.

Liam seemed to have overcome his shyness, Trixellian thought to herself.

Trixellian put candles on every available surface. There seemed to be dozens -- hundreds -- of them now and their flickering flames lit the room.

Holding the empty tray, she knelt briefly beside the two, squeezed Liam's cock, stroked an unoccupied breast. The two broke their kiss, looked down at the elf.

"Save some for me," she said softly. Rising gracefully, she collected a kiss from each before returning to the bar for a bottle of champagne and three flutes.

She thought of opening the wine herself, but changed her mind, sat down instead on the rim of the hot tub beside the pair.

She caught Sandy's attention again.

"May I cut in?" she giggled. "I need somebody strong to open this." She held up the champagne.

Liam took the bottle and started fumbling with the foil cap.

"Don't worry, Liam," Trixellian reassured him. "I'll keep her warm for you."

She gave a small tug on Sandy's wrist and the blonde girl changed places, knelt between the smiling elf's legs. Soft lips met soft lips, tongue tested tongue. As Sandy's hands reached behind the elf, clutched her cheeks, Trixellian squeezed the girl's waist with both hands before rising to cup both of her ample breasts. She could feel Sandy's nipples almost hum with pleasure under her palms. Sandy moaned softly, broke away from their kiss and lowered her head to take one of Trixellian's nipples in her mouth.

The elf felt her own arousal skyrocket, felt her labia swell. The girl's tongue flickered across her the tip of her nipple and Trixellian gasped.

She opened her eyes, saw that Liam, utter absorbed by the spectacle taking place beside him, had stopped trying to open the wine.

She laughed. "I think we're distracting him, Sandy!"

The blonde woman opened her eyes, glanced up at Liam. She giggled at the look on his face.

"C'mon, Liam!" she teased. "This is thirsty work!"

"Maybe we're too distracting, Sandy?" Trixellian suggested with a chuckle.

The two girls met eyes, rose together. One stepped to either side of Liam. They reached down, lifted their breasts and together swept them over the boy's face for a moment.

"Too distracting," agreed Trixellian. She looked at the delighted boy, lightly circled his taut rim with a finger.

"We'll be waiting for you," she said. With that, she led Sandy to the step into the hot tub.

The tall man's fingers began to fly at the foil, ripping it off, found the coil of wire and untwisted it as fast as he could.

Behind him in the tub, the two girls had sat down on a ledge. Under the water, Trixellian felt a slim finger trace her lower lips, search for her now-protruding pearl. She shivered as Sandy found it, stroked gently.

She turned her head towards the blonde girl, found her lips, found a breast to fondle, felt herself drifting into a timeless wave of pleasure.

A loud pop!   interrupted them. A moment later, a triumphant Liam, stiff cock waving in front of him, entered the tub, foaming bottle in one hand, glasses in the other.

The women slid apart, leaving room for him. This time, Liam was confident enough to know where to sit. Handing a glass to the girls on either side, the boy poured, bubbles sparkling. Laughing, the three clinked glasses in a toast.

"Here's to Christmas!" said Liam.

"And generous uncles!" Sandy added.

Trixellian smiled. "And to good friends!"

The three sipped. Liam set his glass down behind him on the tile rim, drew the two women into a fond hug, arms around their necks.

Sandy squeaked, for Liam's arms were long enough to be able to reach down and cage a full breast with long, sensitive fingers. Trixellian smiled when his hand found hers, too. It had after all been clamouring for attention.

The elf felt Liam's body tense for a second, then noticed the water roil and shift slightly above his groin. Shifting slightly, Trixellian was able to watch Sandy's hand flicking up and down the boy's shaft.

She leaned up, collected a quick kiss from Liam. The boy's blue eyes still fascinated the elf; she kept her eyes locked onto them as her hand fumbled for and found Liam's spongy crown. Sandy chuckled as she felt Trixellian's fingers begin to squeeze, to stroke, to circle the boy's mushroom head as her own swept the boy's softest skin back and forth over his iron core. Liam's hug grew stronger, his smile brighter. His hands rolled and pulled Trixellian's now-rigid nipple and the elf sighed with pleasure and delight.

She would be content to stay like this until Christmas.

The three paused from time to time, finding the champagne flutes -- always full for some reason -- always within easy reach. The slow, loving stimulation flowed gently back and forth between the three, raising their arousal - but slowly, patiently.

Trixellian was enjoying herself, enjoying playing and being played. The caresses, the squeezes, the gentle pinches -- for the first time, they were from friends, not just co-workers. That made a difference somehow, made each touch more exciting but at the same time more valuable. She wondered how she could ever explain the difference at the North Pole.

Liam's hand left her breasts, slid between her labia, stroked their length. A long finger slid into her opening, twisted, lingered over her G-spot. A slight gasp from Sandy suggested Liam had moved his hands over the blonde girl as well. Sandy began to give a series of high cries, building, rising.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Santa, Baby
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds