Sapphic Serenity Ch. 06

We slipped into the hot tub, with mom and I on either side of Claudio. We snuggled to him, caressing and fondling his body while he put his arms around us. We kissed his chest or one another, just enjoying the time to relax before mom took my hand and placed it on his cock beneath the water. She smiled at me wickedly while we began to massage him, causing his member to swell and slowly come back to life. Mom now slipped under the water and between his legs, taking him inside her mouth.

I leaned in and kissed him while she sucked on his cock, my hands tracing over his smooth, defined chest. I bit at his shoulders and trapezius while mom broke the surface to take a breath before going under again. Soon he was hard and ready to go, which was fortunate, since mom and I were feeling a deep and burning need in our pussies for more fucking.

My sex drive had always been high, but since mom and I had begun fucking it was completely out of control. Sex was all I seemed to be able to think about, especially with her. Everything made me tingle and thinking of her for more than three seconds caused me to get damp and my nipples would grow hard. I'm suspecting the same was true of mom.

Mom now crawled out of the jacuzzi and laid on the side with her legs dangling in the water. She spread them wide, exposing her pussy. I dutifully knelt on the seating ledge, burying my face in her sweet slit while pushing my behind in the air. Claudio got behind me and took hold of my hips, teasing his cockhead against my pliant lips. I moaned in desire and then sighed as he finally slid inside me. He pushed in and out, slowly at first, but picking up speed to give me a good, steady fucking. I groaned into mom's cunt as I licked her, smothering her clit with my tongue. She went rigid for a moment as hissed as I slid my long middle finger into her tight ass.

"Ohhhhh, baby," she moaned, squirming her hips. "You make mommy feel so good..."

I ground back against Claudio's cock as he fucked me, my tongue slithering around inside my mother. We all writhed against one another, a snaking chain of pleasure in the water. My breasts bumped against the edge of the pool. I buzzed my lips against mom's clit, causing her to gasp and shudder.

"Claudio," I panted as I worked myself against him. "We should... totally double fuck my mom..."

He nodded and I disengaged myself from him, hopping out of the tub and wiggling inside to get one of the strap-ons. I retrieved the one I thought would be best and headed back out, noticing that Claudio was keeping mom busy by fucking her. She sat on the edge of the whirlpool while he stood between her legs, pushing in and out. Mom looked like she was in heaven.

I stepped into the water and fastened the toy around my waist. I watched mom and Claudio go at it for a moment before getting her attention. "Okay, mom," I said, smirking. "Where do you want me?"

"I want Claudio in my ass," she panted, her fingers flexing on her shoulders as she spread her legs wider while he fucked her. "And you in front of me..."

Claudio stopped fucking her long enough for her to stand up and he then sat on the edge of the whirlpool, his cock standing out proudly and his feet in the water. Mom then settled back against him, slowly guiding his tool inside her ass. She groaned as she slid down onto him, hooking her legs around his thighs, spreading herself wide for me, presenting herself shamelessly.

I knelt in front of her for several seconds, lapping at her cunt to make sure it was good and wet, but also to watch as Claudio's cock slid in and out of her ass. It was wonderful to watch, but finally I stood and nestled myself between their legs. I teased the blunt head of the strap-on against her lips, sliding it up and down for several seconds before pushing it in. Mom groaned loudly as my hips met hers, our breasts squashing together. We wrapped our arms around one another and kissed greedily as I began to pump back and forth inside her, knowing she was already pinned to Claudio and not going anywhere.

Mom grunted and gasped and moaned as we fucked her, not attempting at all to match rhythms with one another and keeping her from settling into a comfortable pace. We were going to wreck her together, leave her a trembling mess of pleasure. It thrilled me to think that at some point mom would want revenge.

Our tongues tangled and our tits squirmed as I fucked her, feeling each and every rib along the fake cock's length as it slid in and out of her tight tunnel. I couldn't feel it, but I knew Claudio's cock was invading her ass and stretching her, causing her to keen loudly. Stuck between us, she could do nothing but surrender to the overwhelming pleasure.

At least I thought so.

Mom had been flopping almost like a rag doll between us, her eyes closed as she rode along, but then they snapped open and she looked at me, her eyes flashing with unreal desire. I had no idea where that had come from. She took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me savagely, her tongue plunging into my mouth.

"Yes, baby, fuck mommy," she hissed as she began grinding back against us both, squirming her pussy into me even as she rode up and down on Claudio with a vengeance. "Fuck me hard, darling, make me fucking scream..."

I may have been stunned by her eagerness, but I did as I was told, pumping back and forth inside her cunt harder than before. I leaned in and began kissing and biting that spot on her neck and she gasped and shuddered, driven wild by my eagerness to please her. She wrapped her legs around me and began grinding madly, taking me as deep inside as she could. Claudio groaned as the angle of his cock in her ass changed suddenly, squeezing him tighter. He pumped harder, driving deeper inside her.

Mom grappled onto me, holding me tight until only my hips could move, pumping back and forth like a piston. She squirmed against me like a fiend, her fingernails moving over my skin. She panted in my ear, biting at it in her eagerness. Her hot breath drove me wild, making me fuck her harder.

"Mommy's gonna cum, baby," she moaned. "She's gonna cum for you and Claudio! Oh God.."

She stiffened and threw her head back, a strangled cry coming from her throat as she tried not to scream so loudly that people in town could hear her. Her hips bucked furiously, even as Claudio pulled her down tight against his lap and I pushed in as far as I could. He groaned in her ear as he began filling her tight ass with his cum. Mom's pussy squeezed so tight that she almost popped the dildo out of herself. She was in such pleasure that she was almost weeping, seemingly, still clutching me to her desperately.

Finally, though, she went limp, her head resting on my shoulder. She hardly seemed to be moving and if it weren't for her heartbeat jackhamering against my breast, I'd have thought we killed her. Claudio seemed spent as well, resting against her back, his head turned to the side and his eyes closed. He was still deep inside her ass, which twitched and squeezed, milking the rest of his cum from him. We stood and sat still for some time, just breathing heavily. Even I was spent and I hadn't cum.

My God, was I wet, though.

I finally pulled slowly back, letting Claudio gently take my mom's weight and rest her back against himself, still impaled on his cock. Mom shivered as I pulled the dildo out of her, her head still flopped to one side and her eyes closed. I smirked, knowing I'd truly take her over the edge. I couldn't wait for her to reciprocate at some point.

"Bella, you seem tired," Claudio said to her, causing me to giggle. "Will you live to see me to the airport?"

Mom drew a deep breath. "Not if I do that again before we leave," she said finally. "Holy shit, you two nearly killed me."

She steadied herself against her Italian lover's thighs and planted her feet in the water. Slowly, carefully, she eased herself off his cock, moaning as she did so. He popped out of her and she hissed and giggled, squeezing her knees as she kept her balance. She sighed and stood up, her arms out to the sides as she wobbled a little.

"If I keep cumming like that, I'm gonna be in a wheelchair before I turn thirty-five," she muttered. "How's that for a story?" She turned and leaned against the side of the pool, taking more deep breaths. I sidled up behind her and hugged her close, moving my hips back and forth a little so the top side of the strap-on slid along her pussylips.

"You little minx, you nearly killed mommy," she purred as she wiggled back against me, smirking. "Trying to inherit our fortune early?"

"I'm pretty sure you're more than slutty enough to take anything I can throw at you," I replied, fondling her tits. "I just hope I'm up to the payback when it comes."

"I hope so too, baby," she agreed. She smiled at Claudio. "So, my Italian stallion, is my daughter not a treat?"

"She is wonderful, just like you, tesora," he replied, nodding. "She is, how would I say it... un donnaccia magnifica."

I blushed and giggled. "He just said I'm a wonderful slut, mommy."

"Yes he did, baby, and that's a compliment, for sure." she agreed, turning me around and taking me gently by the shoulders. She lead me into Claudio's arms and I nestled back against him, my ass against his cock. Mom pressed herself into me and we kissed lovingly. I'd say it was fairly obvious that Claudio had no problem with our incestuous relationship. Heaven knows, he was certainly benefiting from it.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm pretty spent at the moment," mom said finally, looking at us both but standing close enough to me that our nipples were just kissing. "Shall we retire inside and drink mimosas?"

This met with approval from Claudio and I, so we stepped out of the jacuzzi and toweled ourselves off before heading indoors. Claudio put his robe back on upon entering, so mom and I did likewise, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. We sat at in the living room and sipped our drinks, discussing his plans once he returned to Florence. He had been a fitness instructor back home as well and planned to carry on as such.

"Guess we'll have to visit whatever gym you're working at when we visit," mom said, smiling slyly. "You'll make sure we get private instruction, right?"

Claudio laughed. "But of course, bella. I would shut down the whole gym if necessary, to spend some alone time with my favourite American girls."

We whiled away some more time with idle chatter before mom made lunch, which we were all very ready for, given how much energy we'd expended that morning together. After that, Claudio mentioned that he wanted to visit the duty-free shop at the airport before boarding, so mom insisted that we head out early so he had all the time he needed. He agreed readily and we excused ourselves to go and get dressed for the trip.

Upstairs, we were kissing greedily as we pushed one another up against mom's bedroom wall, swallowing each other's tongues. Hands roved and wandered freely, our previous exertions that morning forgotten now that we were alone. Fingers teased pussylips and clits while we squirmed our boobs together.

"Mmmm, I wish we had time to fuck, mommy," I whispered as we slid our fingers inside one another. "God, I want to fuck..."

"Me too, baby, but it wouldn't be polite to leave Claudio out and I think he's still pretty tired," she murmured through our heated kiss. "So here's the deal. We quietly make one another come right now, to banish the demons and then we head out. Who knows, maybe Claudio will have recovered by the time we're at the airport and he can fuck us some place private, right?"

I nodded and we simply took one another by the hips and pressed our pussies together, squirming them around, lips mingling wetly as clits pulsed and kissed. Looking into one another's eyes, we girl-fucked one another until we shivered and sighed into one another's mouths, bathing each other's cunts in our cum. We kissed lovingly for several more seconds before cleaning one another off and beginning to dress. We didn't feel the need to be fancy, I simply wore my fashionably ripped jeans and tight shirt from the night before, while mom put on a leather skirt and a nice blouse. Our hair went up in ponytails and simple shoes on the feet. We looked simple but sexy.

Claudio was sitting and waiting patiently for us when we came downstairs. He smiled warmly and hugged us both, thanking us for the most memorable night and day of his time in this country. We took several pictures together before mom hopped into the minivan and I followed with Claudio in his leased vehicle. We drove into town and dropped that off before we joined mom in our van.

The airport was nearly an hour away in the city so mom and I took turns sitting in the back with Claudio. I smirked as I saw mom with her head in his lap, sucking his cock for the first leg of our journey. I did likewise when it was my turn back there and moaned as I kept him in my mouth. I was tempted to fuck him, but mom hadn't so I resisted for now.

We made it to the airport and headed to the duty-free shop, where Claudio browsed intently for some time, picking up souvenirs and other items he seemed to think would be hard to procure back home. Once he was done, we procured his ticket and got his luggage squared away, which left us about half an hour before he would be called to board.

"So ladies," he said, smiling. "I am at your disposal for a half hour. What do you plan to do with me?"

Mom already seemed to have this figured out and we took him to a little-used family bathroom and changeroom in a desolate hallway of the terminal. She locked the door behind us and we almost attacked him as we removed his clothes. Mom kissed him deeply while I sucked his cock to hardness again. Mom and I shed our clothes quickly and I steadied his throbbing tool while mom backed herself onto it, taking him deep inside. They tried to not moan loudly as they fucked, with me kneeling between their legs and licking at her pussy and his cock as it slid in and out of her.

Mom and I switched positions then and Claudio fucked me hard, gripping my hips as he did me. Mom made me gasp as she flicked my clit and pressed her finger against my pussylips and Claudio's throbbing cock as it slid in and out of me. Finally, though, he stiffened and grunted as he began to cum, shooting inside me as I squeezed him tight with my own orgasm. He pulled out and mom grabbed hold of his tool, sucking it willfully until he was empty. She then stood and pressed herself against me and kissing me, letting me taste his pearly essence while she let his cockhead just inside herself.

We cleaned ourselves up and exited the changeroom, trying to look normal, mom and I failing miserably because we could not stop blushing and giggling. We used our cellphones to take lots of pictures together by his gate before his flight was called. Many kisses were exchanged and we promised to come see him when we took our trip to Europe. He smiled that charming Italian smile one last time and waived to us before he was gone. We stood there dutifully for several moments before I turned and looked at mom, who was watching the gate with distant eyes.

"You okay?" I asked, giving her hand a squeeze.

She turned her head and looked at me, her eyebrow raised. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

"I dunno, I just wanted to make sure you weren't upset when he left." I explained somewhat uncertainly.

Mom laughed. "Darling, Claudio was a charming man and a great piece of meat for us, but hardly my type," she said cheerfully. "We'd have killed him if he stayed another day and tried to sate our sexual appetites."

"Well, that's probably true." I admitted.

"I'm not sure any man out there will make me happy until I find another one like your father," she mused as we turned and began walking. "And even if I don't, I don't intend to just settle. It'll take more than a pretty smile and a sexy accent to sweep me off my feet. I'm not some desperate cougar."

I laughed finally. "I never should have doubted you, mom. You're still the sexiest woman I've ever known."

"Damn right," she said emphatically. "And horny as hell, too. We need to get back home so we can fuck one another to unconscious."

Claudio was gone and we were back on our favourite mission.

***

Mom and I hissed and panted in the dim light of the bedroom, churning and grinding our pussies together rapidly, squeezing one another's tits until we were drenched with sweat and shuddering as we fought to hold on, prolonging our walk on the knife's edge of desperate need and unreal pleasure. Mom was kneeling over me, our legs scissored as we writhed. I was holding a massager with a bulbous vibrating head to our slippery pussylips, the constant buzz causing us both to moan. Clits bumped and lips mingled wetly.

"Fuck, mom!" I gasped, staring up at her, my eyes glazed with lust. "Grind your cunt into me!"

"Gonna fuck you until we cum, baby!" she hissed, her eyes flashing with desire. She was holding one of my legs up in the air, bracing herself against it, driving me wild by grazing her fingernails along my skin or nipping and biting at my calf and ankle. We squirmed and writhed in strong circles against one another, slick with sweat from our heated lovemaking.

I pressed the buzzing head harder against us and we both moaned in response, feeling the relentless tidal wave of our mutual orgasm racing toward us. We both strained, arching our hips and craning our necks as we fought those last fews seconds.

We both cried out, loudly. We bucked and mashed into one another, pussies boiling over with mingled cum. Mom threw my leg aside and almost slammed herself down onto me, kissing me greedily as we humped and fucked like crazed people. We growled and moaned as we kissed, biting each other's lips and tongues hungrily. We kept fucking, hips pistoning, pussies slapping together. The obscene sucking and squelching noises were music to our ears. My body was flooded with warm, tingling pleasure like no other, like only my mom could seem to give me.

We finally laid still, panting and sighing, bodies glued to one another. We'd already cum together five times since returning home from the airport, pretty much attacking one another once we were out of the car. We had kissed and fondled our way up the steps to the front door (confident no one could see us) and tumbled into the house, tearing the clothes off one another. We had our first orgasm together on the stairs up to the second floor, not content to wait until we reached the bedroom. We'd had another one in the hallway, pinning each other down in a 69 and tonguing and fingering one another into a frenzy.

Three more orgasms followed those two, before this last one that seemed to finally wear us out. I feebly put one arm around the small of my mother's back, a semblance of a hug. It was all I had in me. I felt like a wet, used dishrag. My bones were jelly and I couldn't do a damn thing.

Finally, with considerable effort, mom rolled off me and lay on her back next to me, gazing at the ceiling. Both our bodies were practically steaming from the prolonged fucking. She let out a loud sigh, still not moving.

"Does it bother you that sex with anyone else just seems to be a warm-up to the two of us fucking?" she asked finally.

"No," I said, meaning it. "You?"

"Nope," she replied. "Kinda love it. I don't care one bit that it's incest, baby. You make me horny like no one has since your dad. It's good to have that kind of desire in yourself again, to have someone make your pussy that wet and to cum that fucking hard with them."

I nodded. "I'm on board with you there and it doesn't bother me at all that it's you. This couldn't feel more natural to me. I don't give a fuck what anyone says. None of their damn business, right?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds