• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sapphic Serenity Ch. 08

Sapphic Serenity Ch. 08

1234

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older. This story was a request from a reader and dedicated to them. They know who they are and I hope you all enjoy it. Feedback is welcome, flames will be laughed at and deleted, I promise.

Chapter 8- When Y'Got It, Flaunt It!

Morning rolled around and found mom and me on our bed, gasping and squirming heatedly against one another, groping each other's breasts as we ground our wet pussies together. I was straddling her, our legs scissored, while I looked down at her through heavily lidded eyes, my breath coming in husky pants.

"Gnnnnnn, Bron..." mom moaned beneath me, her fingers gripping the soft flesh of my breasts strongly, the hurt a wicked delight. I knew she loved it too, my fingers kneading her gorgeous tits hard enough to leave red welts. "You're so good, baby!"

"Mommy," I murmured, grinding harder against her, feeling our throbbing clits brushing while our slippery lips mingled and slid around one another. "You're gonna make me cum so hard!"

It didn't take long, and we both went rigid, keening through our teeth so we didn't wake everyone on the hotel grounds with the full-throated shrieks we were desperate to release. We bucked and humped madly as I laid down, grappling onto one another and kissing savagely, with unreal abandon. I screamed into her mouth while her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks, pulling me against her harder.

Even though I was already lying on top of her, I could feel my body wilt, almost collapse onto hers, both of us breathing heavily in what sounded like utter exhaustion. My cunt still felt like it was blossoming, thick, sticky and wet, melted to hers in an intimate kiss only women can share. I was aware of myself and of my mother. Nothing else really existed beyond that cocoon of unreal sexual pleasure.

"Holy shit, mom," I breathed, my vision still a cacophony of warm blackness and scintillating colours, somehow all at once. Her thunderous heartbeat matched my own. "You trying to kill me?"

She giggled tiredly. "I promise you, baby, that if you need to die, I'll send you off like that, okay?"

"I could look forward to that," I sighed, trying to feel my limbs beyond the tingling. No luck. "Thank God we took the day off from the club so we could fuck."

Mom nodded and embraced me tiredly, exhaling, her warm, sweat-slick body still pressed to mine. "True. The manager said the club doesn't open 'til 4, so if we wanted to go back and practice before that, we could. Work on a routine and such."

I considered and nodded. "Knowing us, shouldn't take more than an hour to figure it out. We sync really well together on instinct, so practice will make our routine amazing."

I rolled off to the side and stretched, while mom sat up and did the same. In spite of how tired I was, my urge to grab and molest those magnificent tits when they jutted forward in front of her was almost overpowering. As it is, mom leaned down and kissed me deeply, initiating a makeout session that lasted a few minutes before we both exited the bed.

We both needed to pee, but were way beyond negotiating who went first- she simply sat on the toilet and I straddled her lap. We kissed lovingly while we both peed before getting in the shower to clean off our morning's perverted workout. There was still breakfast to be had, after all.

I quite enjoyed the fare- I ate quite a bit of the homemade muesli, along with some scrambled eggs and crumpets. Orange juice and strong coffee to drink and I was feeling quite energized. Mom ate pretty much the same, also allowing herself some bacon, but given how much meat we'd eaten recently in those coronary burgers, she didn't have too much.

Once the hostess had stopped serving and ambled away to some other task, mom decided it was time for her to see if she could get in the son's pants. I'd done that very thing the day before, cornering him somewhere private and sucking his cock, ostensibly as a thank-you for his work at breakfast. Truth was, I thought he was somewhat hunky and I needed his dick in my mouth, so breakfast was a believable excuse.

I watched with amusement as mom bided her time, smiling at the boy coyly, sometimes blushing and making sure she had his attention. I excused myself to "powder my nose," but would be watching. I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to watch mom blow this kid.

Figuring she'd use the same, quiet and out-of-the-way area I had for the deed, I waited nearby, out of sight. Sure enough, not long after breakfast had been cleared away, I saw mom walking with the son, her arm threaded through his, talking and laughing. He seemed to be blushing somewhat, and if he didn't already know what she wanted, he was at least hoping for it.

Mom brought him to the obscured area and used a finger to press him back against the wall. She smiled slyly as she slowly knelt and began unbuckling his rather tight jeans. He was trembling slightly, as he had the day before, when mom fished his cock out and began servicing it, all the while complimenting him on how pretty it was and what a good job he'd done at breakfast. That was a lot of the trick to keeping men serviceable, make sure they felt accomplished and needed. Oldest rule in the playbook, but also the most important one. They won't try to perform for you if it's not worth their ego's while, something I completely understood. We all like to be complimented.

I watched as mom kissed his member and slid her tongue up and down the rapidly swelling shaft, looking up at him as much as she could, and making humming noises to indicate her enjoyment. Her hand held his cock at the root of the shaft, caressing and gently squeezing it while she teased him with her tongue and mouth.

I smiled as I watched her use the techniques she'd taught me when I was younger and coming into my sexual awakening with puberty- mom had raised me to be strong, smart and unafraid. My sexual choices were to be my own and she'd teach me how to be great at sex. She taught me how to masturbate, practicing with me. She used dildos to teach me how to make a boy crazy when I sucked a cock. She taught me how to kiss and use my pussy muscles to drive a boy wild with bliss when I fucked him. Now I witnessing her use those some oral techniques she had taught me years ago and it was enthralling. She no doubt knew I was watching.

The kid's head thunked back against the wall he was leaning on and he tried not to moan as mom swirled her tongue around the purple head of his dick before slowly sliding it between her lips and into her throat. She hummed quietly, vibrating her lips around his manhood to keep him distracted while she turned her head to look directly at me and winked. Good, she knew I was here and that thrilled me.

I could see the boy's hips trembling and his hands start to grip into mom's hair, a feeling I distinctly remember from the day before when he'd done it to me. When you fuck a boy, you feel how his body reacts, so that if there's a next time, you can use those reactions to heighten both your pleasure. Mom now gently cradled and fondled his balls as she bobbed back and forth, gauging his sensitivity to having them played with. I already knew (and now wish I'd told her) that he seemed fine with it. He was no sub, like my pizza-delivery boy, but he wasn't above letting the woman take charge during oral.

His cock glistened with the wetness of mom's mouth as she slid her lips back and forth- I knew her tongue was at work inside her mouth, pressing and teasing and swirling around that hyper-sensitive skin, driving him wild. I hadn't asked him, but I didn't think he was a virgin, and yet I was reasonably certain he was also not that experienced. Granted, if he'd been raised here in this cottage-industry hotel, by devout parents, it wasn't unreasonable for his experience to be limited.

One thing, though, and that was mom was en route to making him cum even harder than I did the day before. That slut.

He wasn't lasting very long and mom wasn't trying to prolong it- she wanted his cum in her mouth and there was no particular guarantee that they wouldn't be accidentally discovered in any event. I could feel a tingle between my thighs and knew my thong panties were getting wet. Wish I'd thought of wearing a pad.

He stiffened up and made a sound somewhere between a whine and a moan before gripping her hair and bucking his hips against her face. Mom pumped his shaft with her hand while she sucked greedily, his cum rushing down her throat. It was a good thirty seconds before he slumped back against the wall, eyes closed and breathing heavily. Mom, meanwhile, lifted her shirt and sports bra, releasing her glorious tits, and used them to massage his drained and flagging member while he recovered. She crooked a finger and beckoned me over. I headed toward her, knowing the die was cast.

"So, big boy," she cooed as I approached, still rolling his cock between her breasts. "Did you enjoy that as much as you enjoyed my daughter making you cum yesterday?"

"Uhnn, yes..." he said somewhat dreamily. "It was really good."

She released his cock from between her boobs and shuffled aside slightly while I knelt in front of him and took his soft but still-swollen dick into my mouth. "I'm glad. Would you like more?" she asked, caressing his thigh.

"I... y-yes..." he breathed, eyes still closed.

She now stood and cupped his cheek in her hand. "You can look down now, lover."

His eyes fluttered open upon hearing his voice up at his head level while a mouth was still wrapped around his cock. Apparently he was too far gone a second earlier to wonder how she'd been asking questions with her mouth full. He looked down and his eyes went wide, seeing me smiling up at him as I boobed back and forth on him. I winked and gave him the 'V' sign while I continued.

"Good boy, not getting confused and panicking," mom said softly, heading off any apprehensions he might have had. "Bron and I would love to fuck you at some point while we're staying here. Would you like that?"

"Oh, shit, yes..." he said emphatically. Mom smirked, obviously having guessed already at his reaction.

"You're okay with the two of us fucking you together?" she whispered in his ear while drawing a fingernail down his chest. "Wouldn't want to get you in trouble with mom and get you kicked out of your congregation."

"N-no, it's fine," he said somewhat unsteadily, but shaking his head at her conjecture. "No one'll know, I promise. Holy shit..."

"Mmmmm, good," mom purred while I stood up, lifting my shirt and exposing my breasts. I squashed one into hers, giving him an eyeful as we smirked at him. "Keep it a real good secret and you'll love our stay here. Promise?"

"Uh-huh..." he said somewhat dumbly.

Mom and I smiled at one another and shared a quick kiss for his visual enjoyment before lowering our bras and shirts and then hiking up his pants. Giggling, we each ground our yoga-pant clad asses against him for a moment before telling him to wait two minutes while we made our exit. We threaded our way out of the tangle of low, red-sided buildings and made our way back to our cottage, holding one another's hands and squeezing with increasing amounts of pressure as we approached our private heaven.

"Holy shit, I got so turned on watching that." I whispered, trying not to press against her while we walked.

"I know," mom replied, her thumb stroking my hand in urgency. "We need to get back and fuck or I'll be tearing your clothes off right here on the lawn and rape you where everyone can see."

"God, I want that," I murmured in a yearning tone. "I want everyone to see us fuck like we're in heat. That sounds so good..."

Our pace picked up as we began to hurry to our cottage, desperation overtaking us.

"Please tell me you didn't lock the door." I almost panted.

"Nuh-uh," mom answered breathily. "Didn't think we'd need to."

"Good!" I said as I broke into a jog, the tingle between my legs almost an unbearable itch now, one that only mom could scratch, with her tongue, fingers and cunt. We scurried around the corner of our little rented abode, which faced out toward the edge of the property and a forest. There were no buildings in view and no people to be seen. We jammed our bodies together and were kissing feverishly as we groped for the door handle, unable to wait a split-second longer. The door gave way and we spilled into our cottage, already tearing one another's clothes off in desperation. I heard the door click shut, but probably would have been beyond doing anything about it if it stayed open, consumed as I was by rampant lust for my mother.

We were almost shredding one another's clothes as we tangled on the floor, kissing ferociously, biting one another's lips and swallowing tongues. My panties tore and mom's sports bra did too as we wrenched them off one another. Finally naked, we were rolling back and forth on the shag carpet, animalistic grunts and panting the sounds we made, desperate to fuck.

"Remember those lesbian vids we saw from the other night?" mom almost rasped as she mauled my boobs.

"Which?" I panted as I gripped her ass, eyes glazed with lust.

"Wrestling," she breathed, her expression flushed. "Fuckfights."

"You wanna cunt-fight, slut?" I hissed, the very notion sending a wicked thrill through me. "I'll fuck you dead!"

"Deeds, not words, whore!" mom growled, suddenly rolling over on top of me. "The rule is, no rules! First slut to cum loses and gets humiliated somehow."

"You're on!" I grunted, beginning to wrestle with her, my mind ablaze with delight, both at the notion of the competition and also fucking my mother. Who would submit? One thing was for sure, I'd be doing my damndest to make sure it was her.

She'd said no rules, but we both knew there'd be some innate things we wouldn't do; I couldn't hurt my mom those ways and I doubt she could hurt her baby girl likewise. But biting, pinching and slapping one another's asses, cunts and tits would be fair play, I knew that much. I made a fast move and tried to pin her, angling for leverage, but mom squirmed away, trying to get behind me and take hold. She was quicker than I expected and her toned arms were around my waist, her torso leaning onto my back.

"Nnnnnffffffff, nice move, whore..." I grunted as I squirmed and wrestled to free myself. I wriggled harder as I felt one of her hands grip my breast and squeeze, before giving the nipple a pinch and then tugging on it. I squealed and dropped, angling to one side and rolling over until she was on her back. She still had me in her hold, my body facing upwards as well. I groaned as her hand snaked down my body and found my cunt, already slick with excitement. I yelped as she slapped it twice before burying two fingers into my pliant, gooey womanhood.

"That's a hot and wet little box you've got there, slut!" she panted as she thrust her fingers back and forth inside me, making me gasp and writhe, desperate to escape. "Pity if someone were to break it!"

"I'll break your cunt first!" I growled, surging suddenly and managing to extricate her fingers from inside me. I twisted about and found myself facing down onto her, grappling to pin her arms. Mom gasped and cried out in pleasure as I leaned down and bit the swell of her breast, my teeth clamping onto it.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck!" she moaned, writhing beneath me. Her mouth was open as she stared at me lustily while I gripped her tit flesh between my teeth, almost tugging. I had her arms pinned and began to feel some hope.

But then her knee was between my legs, rubbing itself against my throbbing cunt and sending waves of pleasure that I both craved and dreaded rippling through me. I couldn't let her force me off my game, but she was devious, my mother, as I knew full well. I tried pressing my pussy down, to immobilize her legs and keep it from massaging me, but was only partly successful. If I pushed down too hard, I'd lose my leverage over her.

In spite of my grip on her tit with my teeth, mom squirmed and tried to roll, attempting to break my balance. She began slowly forcing her arms down along her body, dragging my hands with her and threatening my grip. Desperate, I quickly shifted my mouth from her breast skin to the nipple, grabbing it between my teeth and tugging. Mom seized up and keened in pleasure. I could almost feel the stinging delight myself, imagining how good it must have felt.

That lapse in my concentration undid me and mom reversed our positions, on me like a tigress. She bent one of my legs almost backward and I groaned as she snaked her body against me. She bit my breast and then gripped it tightly, making me squirm in desire.

"This'll take forever," she whispered in my ear as she nibbled it, making me shudder. "How about scissoring our legs and then straight-up cunt fight, baby?"

"Okay," I grunted. "But tits and faces are still fair game too!"

Mom and nodded and let me go. This was one of those moments where you could really see the competitive side in both of us. Since our last competition had apparently been drunken air hockey where mom was rewarded with a pool cue in the snatch, this would be a much better measure of our desire to dominate one another. We got ourselves into position, legs scissored and bodies close, almost close enough for our nipples to be touching.

"Same rules," she said. "First one to cum loses."

I nodded, my smouldering gaze never leaving hers as we began gyrating our hips together, pussies slithering wetly. We both shivered at the contact but kept going, determined to make the other one cum first, even if it was only by a fraction of a second. I could see the muscles in her toned core, rippling under her skin as she used pelvic isolations to move her cunt against mine. Looking down, I could see her netherlips splitting mine, then pulling away, strands of our wetness glistening between.

The sound. Oh, God, the sound of it...

The sound of anything in a wet pussy is truly wonderful. But two of them, kissing one another, sticky and warm, was unlike anything else on earth and it was intoxicating. We stared into one another's eyes, fucking steadily, trying to control the tempo. I tried to control my breathing and ignore the wet tingles that crept through my body from my pussy.

Mom smirked and reached over to grab my breast, squeezing it while supporting herself on one hand. I did likewise, supporting myself with the opposite hand. The squeeze gave way to the delicious sting of pinching one another's nipples, pulling them almost taut- the idea was to generate that heady mixture of pleasure and pain so many girls love, but not so much as to shock us out of the zone we sought to control and make the other surrender to.

"One day, baby," she breathed, giving my nipple a twist. "A real sexfight... in our basement, on the exercise room floor... no holds barred, a fight for total domination."

"Gnnnn, yes," I moaned, loving the idea. Win or lose, to be locked in sexual combat with my mother sounded divine. "I'd love that, mommy!"

"But today, you're going to surrender," she continued, her smile a wicked one. "Mommy is the queen of sex today."

"Don't think so!" I replied hoarsely, redoubling my grinding efforts against her cunt. We gyrated our hips lustily, seeking to overwhelm one another with pleasure, make the other surrender to bliss. "You're going down, whore!"

We were starting to press and grind so hard that we had to let go of one another's tits, supporting ourselves on two hands. We had our asses raised off the floor while we shoved against each other, almost trying to grip one another with our hips and turn the other person on their side, a submissive position we'd seen in tribbing and sexfight videos.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sapphic Serenity Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds