Sapphire's Quest: Andromeda

The large rock blocking the view could work as her advantage; she could execute a swift, sneak attack. Sapphire jumped swiftly between the woman and the rock, ready to strike, but to her surprise there was nobody there. The woman was alone, staring into nothing while she repeated her enthralling mantra.

"What the hell?! What is going on here?" Sapphire asked confused.

A twig cracking behind her made her realized that it was a trap and she fallen on it like a fool. But as she turned, something even more surprising appeared before her eyes. It was some sort of woman with dark, gray skin and snakes on her head. It was a Medusa!

"What?! You are not Gorogn!" Sapphire said stating the obvious.

"That's a weird thing to say," Medusa responded, "But it doesn't matter. In a moment you won't be saying anything."

The creature's reddish eyes were fixed on Sapphire's, trying to penetrate into her brain and into her soul. There was also a cloud of velvety smoke coming out the woman's mouth and floating in the air towards Sapphire's face. Medusa was trying to mesmerized her!

Instinctively Sapphire's eyes started to shine in bright blue, blocking the hypnotizing effects of Medusa and trying to capture her mind at the same time.

Medusa was taken aback by this. This young woman looked normal but she wasn't. She had unnatural powers.

"Eh?! What is this? What the hell are you?" Medusa asked angrily.

Seeing that Medusa's mind was unaffected just like hers, Sapphire decided to use pure physical force. She grabbed the evil woman before she could run away and started interrogating her...

"I could ask you the same thing. Why are you hypnotizing women?"

Medusa reacted by yelling in a strange guttural language. Out of nowhere, a large humanoid monster, even bigger than the Orcs, jump behind Sapphire and grabbed her by the neck, lifting her easily above the ground. The creature was evidently under the spell of Medusa, serving as her personal guard.

"Hey! Let go of me!..." Sapphire said, kicking in the air.

"Not so tough anymore, are you?" Medusa asked rhetorically. "There is nothing you can do now. My pet is the strongest creature in the forest.

Sapphire could feel the iron grip of the creature and knew that Medusa was telling the truth but she didn't panic; she had a backup plan.

"Why are you doing this?" Sapphire asked.

"I don't know where do you come from but I don't care. If I can't mesmerize you, then my pet will have to kill you. But first I am going to let him have some fun with you."

Upon hearing his mistress' remarks, the creature moved Sapphire's slim body closer and when Sapphire looked down, she was shocked to discover that the creature had not one but two enormous cocks.

Holy crap! This monster has two huge cocks! Sapphire imagined both huge cocks inside of her body and her pussy twitched, then she regretted being such a slut.

"Fuck her! Make her pay for her intrusion," Medusa commanded.

Sapphire had no choice but to endure the savage ravishing until the creature reach his peak, then she could try mesmerizing him. But when she felt the fat members harshly penetrating into her pussy and ass simultaneously, she began to question her own capacity of self-control. This monster could make her go berserk.

"I have to admit, you are a beautiful, brave woman. I wish I could mesmerize you and make you my pet," Medusa said, watching Sapphire's belly bulge.

And certainly her belly was expanding as her internal organs were pushed apart by the big phalluses. Sapphire knew her body could take it but she wasn't so sure about her mind. She had barely succeeded against the Orcs and this new feeling was far stronger than that. The great power of this creature was filtering through his cocks into every cell of her horny body, driving her insane.

Medusa tenderly caressed Sapphire's head as it bounced up and down, left and right, after every rough stroke from the brutal monster. The tip of his upper cock was clearly visible through Sapphire's skin while it moved back and forth within her vaginal cavity and into her womb.

The other cock, fully lodged inside Sapphire's ass, could only be seen in the young woman's stare of infinity bliss.

Medusa laid on the ground and ordered her guard to do the same. The monster bent forward placing his right hand on the grass. Sapphire's head also touched the ground but the rest of her body remained stuck to his crotch, supported only by the cocks that penetrated her so deeply.

"Wow! You are really impaled by those huge cocks," Medusa said while passing her fingers over Sapphire's belly.

The other woman was still standing by, with an empty mind and pussy juice dripping down her thighs, waiting to be told what to do.

It was more than evident that Sapphire wasn't suffering one bit from this violent ravishing. Her face reflected pure and utter elation and her loud, gasping moans were proof of it.

Medusa wanted the intruder to suffer but all she was achieving was the opposite. She started to become angry and frustrated.

"You are not hurting! It looks like you are even enjoying this! You are nothing but a monster whore!"

Medusa commanded her slave to redouble his efforts. No woman should be able to take such a savage pounding without suffering the consequences.

"Smash her! Smash her hard against the ground! Use all your power!"

The monster obeyed, increasing the speed and the strength of every stroke. His crotch bumped hard against Sapphire's, pinning her sensitive body against the ground with his cocks completely buried into her holes, then he pulled back and did it again, over and over with incredible speed.

Sapphire was barely aware that she loosing the battle. Her orgasm was going to be devastating. Too much to come back from it in time to capture her partner's mind. Her head was spinning in a vortex of bliss and she couldn't find the way out. Her climax was approaching fast and she was not ready...

"I don't know how you can take this but I do know that you won't be a problem anymore." Medusa said.

Suddenly, the monster stopped moving. Except for a subtle vibration in both his cocks, the rest of his body was rigid as a board.

Sapphire felt the whole world stood still for a second. Her pussy and ass clutched tightly around her lover's cocks, sucking them in. She was on the brink of orgasm and her mind was blank. The end was coming...

With a loud roar, the creature discharged a big load of sperm into Sapphire's entrails. His cocks pulsated while gobs if warm, thick fluid filled the woman's womb and ass to the limit.

"That's right. Let the pleasure take over. Let me take over," Medusa whispered.

Sapphire reached the strongest orgasm of her life that same instant. Her mind was a bottomless void ready to be filled with utter bliss and nothing else. She arched her back as the orgasmic spams ripples across her body. And Medusa was right there, leaning over her face...

Sapphire didn't even realized that Medusa was getting into her mind; enthralling her and making her a mindless sex slave like all the other women she had rescued before.

While she breathed the velvety smoke, a white veil started clouding her eyes as well as her brain. A thousand pictures of different strange creatures popped into her mind, all fucking her into oblivion; all ravishing her without pause; that was all she wanted and all she cared for.

This was it. The end of the road for Sapphire. She was becoming Medusa's slave. A mindless monster whore.

Suddenly, a swift green shadow came from behind the rock and charged brutally against the monster's head, striking him incredibly hard. The spell-bounded Orc was following Sapphire's instructions obediently; tailing her from a safe distance and ready to provide help if needed.

Medusa lifted her head scared and surprise. This was impossible. No creature would dare to attack her guard. "No!"

With the spell interrupted and her orgasm fading away, Sapphire recovered quickly from the enchantment. "What is goin...?!

"How dare you?! Guard! Attack! Destroy them!" Medusa screamed, but the large guard would never respond. He had been knocked unconscious on the first blow.

The unconscious guard landed near the enthralled woman after bouncing off a large edgy rock. Sapphire, fully awake now, demanded an explanation from the Orc...

"What took you so long? I came dangerously close to becoming a sex slave?!"

"Sorry. My mind is fussy. I got lost and it took time to find the crooked rocks."

Ups! Maybe I screwed too much with his brain. Sapphire thought, realizing that maybe it was partly her fault.

"Ok. Don't worry, no harm done."

A second Orc spoke from behind Sapphire, bringing back a naked and angry Medusa.

"This one was trying to escape. I bring her back. Her dress was broken so I removed it."

"Tell your minion to take his hands off me," Medusa demanded.

"Bring her here." Sapphire ordered.

Sapphire was a little surprise to see that Medusa had a shapely body. Except from the color of her skin and the freaking snakes of her head, she was a very sexy woman.

"Now, start talking." Sapphire said, "Why are you attacking all women and turning them into mindless sex junkies?"

Finding herself in a difficult situation for the first time, Medusa softened her attitude and responded, "Because they wouldn't let me be part of the community. They considered me a monster instead of the woman I am; they cast me away. They had to pay! All I wanted was a family."

"That is no excuse," Sapphire said, "What you did was wrong and you know it. But I think I know how to fix this."

With her eyes shining in bright blue, Sapphire looked straight into the Orc's eyes and said...

"This female will breed your offspring."

"Yes.. my offspring," the Orc repeated while his cock began to enlarge.

"What?!" Medusa asked with fear in her voice.

"You have a job to do. Bend over..." he said to Medusa.

The Orc forced Medusa to bend forward and aligned his erect cock at her vaginal entrance. Upon feeling the phallus touching her delicate pussy lips, Medusa stood on her toe tips trying to prevent the inevitable. "No please. You are too big!"

"Can she have my offspring too?" the other Orc asked.

"Of course she can," Sapphire responded.

Medusa's pleads turned into a loud grunt as the Orc shoved his entire member into her tight passage.

"Relax. I know how it feels. You will start begging for more in a second."

Medusa felt the fat cock stretching her pussy so wide and pushing so deep inside of her, that she thought she was going to die. But her body adjusted and the pain gave way to a more pleasant sensation.

"The new breeder is tight. I like her." the Orc said.

After a while, the Orc was grabbing Medusa by her waist with both hands and he was shaking her slim body up and down onto his cock as if she was a fuck toy. Medusa was moaning loudly, evidently basking the rough treatment.

She is starting to enjoy it. I can see it in her face.

"Don't break her. I am next," the other Orc said.

"I am starting to feel a little envious," Sapphire said in a soft voice.

Meanwhile, the entranced woman in the back had decided that the unconscious guard monster was a good candidate for matting. She laid on the ground and starting licking his large cocks.

***

And while later, the first loads of Orc sperm were gushing from Medusa's pussy while she reached her first orgasm of the night. She couldn't believe this was happening; she, the Queen of Ghost Valley, was having an orgasm between the arms of a simple, vile Orc.

Medusa felt ashamed and a little angry about having so little control of her emotions but the Orc's cock was too big and it stuffed her so good. She knew that if they fuck her again, she would cum again.

"You surely came hard darling. I told you you'd like it," Sapphire said to Medusa.

"Move away. It is time to show her how it is done," the other Orc said.

Medusa was laying face down on the ground with her ass up in the air when the Orc practically threw himself on top of her, plunging his hard cock into her ass. The gray woman yelp from the sudden, unexpected penetration.

"Ups... I think you are fucking her ass," Sapphire said to the Orc.

"Urdut impregnated her pussy. I'll impregnate her ass," was the foolish response.

"That's not how it is... never-mind. Go for it."

Medusa was not trying to hide her feelings anymore. She openly moaned while sticking her tongue out from the utter pleasure that the anal fucking produced in her. The Orc smashed her body against the ground with all his might and when he pulled back, Medusa lifted her ass asking for more.

A couple of meters away, the enthralled woman was now straddling the monsters inert body while guiding both his cocks into her pussy and ass. Her numbed, sex-driven mind was telling her that having two cocks simultaneously, regardless of their size, was much better than one.

When she felt the tip of both members at the right spots, the mesmerized woman just let her body slide down until it was impossible to be penetrated further.

The sense of fulfillment was exhilarating even as her body felt about to explode from being so utterly full.

Being sure that Medusa wasn't going anywhere, Sapphire turned her attention to the sex slave. She was amazed to see that the woman had managed to plug both cocks into her body.

How did she manage to get him erect while being unconscious and how did she put both huge cocks inside of her?!

Aware that these enthralled women arousal had no end, Sapphire took a forthright decision, hoping for the best. She knelt beside the transfixed woman and said,

"I really can't wait until you are satisfied to liberate you. I going to have to pull you out of trance with those big cock still inside. Hope you don't get traumatized."

While the hypnotized woman tried unsuccessfully to bounce up and down on the cocks, Sapphire leaned forward in front of her and started to free her from her mind shackles.

"Stop fucking him and look into my eyes."

Slowly, the woman started to regain consciousness and the brutal penetration she was enduring became more evident every passing second...

The woman finally came out of entrancement and it only took her a few seconds to realize that she was mounting a monster and she was being impaled by two gigantic cocks, one in her pussy and one in her ass. Her body was so stuffed that she couldn't even move away.

"What...is..? Oh my God!! I... I am being fucked by a monster!! I can't move! Please help!!

Sapphire saw her reaction and thought, Of course she is freaking out. What the hell was I thinking?

Sapphire helped the only way she could. The woman won't suffer and would not remember anything afterward. Her eyes started shining right in front of the woman's face and she said,

"You will fuck this monster until his cocks are flaccid and then you will be able to dislodge and go home. You will not remember any of this."

"Yes... fuck ... go home. No remember," the woman said calmly before resuming her task of fucking the creature.

Sapphire walked back to Medusa and her new lovers, leaving the young woman happily riding the creature. She could barely move her hips but it was enough to drive her insane with pleasure. Deep within her mind she knew that something about this is wrong... but it felt so delightfully good. I think I am going to cum...

Medusa was laying on top of one Orc facing up. She had his cock completely plunged into her ass and the other Orc was on top of her, pumping her pussy with eagerness.

"Holly crap! Now I am truly jealous," Sapphire said when she returned to the orgy.

The Orc below her was basically immobile but every time the Orc on top pushed down, he forced Medusa's body backward, causing the cock in her ass to penetrate deeper.

Medusa had completely discarded any attempt of resistance and now she just let the Orcs abuse her feeble body anyway they wanted. Her once powerful mind was now spiraling down into some sort of mindless bliss that was unknown to her, yet she could stay like this forever.

Sapphire observed the sleazy scene with amusement. Quick flashbacks of her recent encounter with the Orcs popped in her mind, making her pussy twitch. But this was not the time to satisfy her unending sexual cravings. Medusa had to be punished for her foul behavior.

I can barely see Medusa's body between all that mass of green muscles.

The orgy continued for a while. Every time the Orc on top shoved hard his cock, it was followed by a loud moan from the evil woman and a squelchy sound coming from her crotch. There was plenty of lubricating fluids plus residual sperm from the previous ravishing.

Wow! They really giving it hard to her. Maybe I am being too mean.

Sapphire pictured those massive cocks stirring within her insides and her own pussy jerk from excitement.

A moment later, Sapphire heard a spurting sound as Medusa's belly visible bloated. In instant later, a gob of sperm was ejected from her packet pussy. Medusa started shuddering from an explosive orgasm as a response to the hot fluid filling her entrails.

And then, like a chain reaction, the Orc below climaxed as well ejaculating all his sperm reserves into her ass. Medusa kept twitching and jerking from her continuous orgasm and she didn't even realize when the excess of sperm that completely filled her body was expelled from all of her holes at the same time.

A couple of minutes later, everything was quiet again. Medusa rested limply on top of the Orc with the shrinking cock still embedded up her ass. The two Orcs lay on the ground with the same faraway stare they had when they fucked Sapphire.

Sapphire thought this was a good opportunity to end Medusa's heinous actions forever.

Now I just have to make sure she doesn't go back to her evil doings.

She leaned over the Orc with her eyes shining in blue and told them...

"She will have babies for all the members of your village. Make sure she tends to all of them."

"Yes... our friends will be so happy. We will be heroes."

Within the blissful haziness, Medusa heard Sapphire's words and her pussy tingled. This may not be a bad idea after all.

Mmmmh... yesss...babies.

Sapphire walked back to her ship thinking of her mother. She was still out there, held captive by Gorogn, forcing her to do unspeakable things.

I really thought it was Gorogn who hypnotized the women. I thought I had him. Hold on mom, I will find you.

But Sapphire was determined to find her, even if she had to search every planet of the galaxy and face all sorts of monsters in the process.

The End.

*****

Note from the author: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds