• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sara & Anna in Control

Sara & Anna in Control

Anna arrived home from school at 2:45. The pout on her face barely expressed her frustration. She slammed her backpack on the floor and trotted into the den diving flat on her stomach onto the leather couch. Tears streamed down her face. Her dark eye makeup followed in small streaks across her cheeks. Kevin sat with Susan on the bus.

"That bitch" she thought. "Kevin doesn't know what he's missing. The only reason he dates her is because she is a slut!"

Certainly the school uniform didn't show all of Anna's attributes and since Mom and Dad both worked during the day, Anna was stuck at home, inside the house for her Senior year. She rolled off the couch, grabbed a bottle of Coke from the fridge and headed upstairs to her bedroom to clean up and get changed.

Anna carefully pawed through her dresser, looking for something light and comfortable. She pulled out some cotton shorts and a Tee shirt. After drinking down most of the coke, she dropped her skirt and unbuttoned the white shirt. She folded both, laid them flat on the bed and found herself staring in the mirror.

She asked aloud "Am I fat?" Looking, and turning, she decided that she wasn't fat, just large breasted. "Well, someday these will come in handy," she said as she cupped her hands under each tender breast. The fabric of her bra felt so nice against her fingers and she squeezed gently and felt her nipples harden. Her right hand drifted down her belly and under the waistband of her panties. She floated her middle finger across her pubic hair and onto her clit. Ahhh, escaped from her lips as her eyes closed. Her finger moved faster and then paused as she drove the digit into her vagina.

"Mmmm, now, that's nice!" her finger came back out covered with generously flowing juices. Anna rubbed the juices against her clit and more flowed from her vagina soaking her panties.

There was a noise. It came from the closet. Somebody was in the closet. The door was cracked open and Anna calmly walked to where whoever was in the closet wouldn't see her. She grabbed her lamp from the shelf and pulled the cord from the outlet. Quietly she crept toward the closet door. The door opened and a man stepped out facing away from Anna. She swung with fury and hit him on the back of the head. He fell in a heap on the floor.

At first, she thought he was dead, but then he moaned and she swung again and with a clunk, he was completely knocked out. Anna turned him over. It was Uncle Ted. Looked like he enjoyed peeping on Anna as his rapidly deflating cock hung out of his shorts. Anna sat on the floor holding the lamp. She was pissed, here was Uncle Ted in her closet watching her get undressed and masturbating and beating himself off!!

Anna grabbed her phone. Who to call? Sara would know what to do!! Sara answered on the first ring and Anna explained what had happened.

After getting advice, Anna walked quickly to her fathers closet and pulled some ties from his closet. She checked the clock - still 2 more hours before Mom gets home. She heard the door open downstairs - it was Sara.

"Up here" Anna called and Sara ran up the stairs. "Nice chest" giggled Sara. Anna looked down at her breasts and blushed. "I didn't have time to get dressed, yet" she explained.

"It doesn't bother me" smirked Sara as she noticed the wet spot on Anna's panties. "He must have really scared you, looks like you pissed in your pants!"

Anna felt the moistness still on her panties. "I was having a little fun, when I was interrupted! It's not like you never do it" she accused.

Together, the girls hefted Uncle Ted onto the Anna's bed. They tied Uncle Ted's hands to the headboard and stripped off his shoes, socks, pants and underwear and then tied up his feet to the footboard.

"That should hold him a little while" said Sara with satisfaction. "and yes, I have played with myself many times, thankyouverymuch! Why not?"

Anna tossed on a Tee shirt and tentatively asked "Have you ever . . ." she pointed to Uncle Ted's limp cock.

"No" said Sara looking down. "The closest I came to one of those was my mother's dildo. Nice, but kind of cold." She looked at the cock as if to study it. It was kind of long and he had hairy balls. Anna joined her friend "Interesting looking, isn't it?"

"Kind of ugly, but I bet if feels real good" responded Sara. Sara put her hand on her friend's butt and gently rubbed around. "Ever have somebody else touch you down there? I have. It feels really really good."

Anna giggled. "No, are you sure you want to?"

Sara answered by pulling her best friend's underwear to the floor. She roamed her hand up Anna's long legs and up to her mound of sparse pubic hair. Sara's adept fingers found Anna's clit and began a repetitive rub back and forth. Anna's head swayed and she parted her legs to provide Sara better access. This was most definately a new sensation. "Yes" she said quietly, almost to herself. Sara inserted two fingers into Anna and Anna almost passed out. Then, there was a moan from their captive.

"Hey! Why am I tied up?" called out Uncle Ted. Sara pulled out her wet and sticky fingers to Anna's disappointment.

"Be quiet and you won't be hurt" said Sara. She put a sleeping blindfold over Uncle Ted's eyes.

This could be fun! Sara climbed onto the full sized bed and Anna climbed on the other side. Sara hastily stripped off her clothes and rubbed her breasts across Uncle Ted's bare chest and stomach. Her nipples hardened and scraped his skin. Anna followed suit by scraping her fingernails up Uncle Ted's legs. He objected mildly and Sara put her sock in his mouth. As if in apology, she kissed his nipple gently, followed by a teasing bite. His nipple hardened. Anna followed her friend on her side licking and biting his nipple alternately. Anna dragged her large breasts across his stomach - oh, her nipples felt sooo good. Sara reached out and pulled on Anna's nipples and cupped one breast in her hand. It over flowed her fingers. Anna's breast in Sara's hand was soft and milky white.

Sara pointed to Uncle Ted's cock. It was getting harder and bigger. "Ever suck one?" Anna shook her head. "Try it, it's kind of neat. I sucked my brothers once when we were little" she confessed. "I'll show you."

Sara lowered her head to the cock in front of her. Uncle Ted's body stiffened as she lashed her tongue out to meet the head. She brought the head into her watery mouth and began licking up and down the shaft. "Feels good, doesn't it Teddy-weddy" she mocked. "Now, take your forefinger and thumb and right here wrap around and rub up and down on this vein in front" Anna did what she was told and felt the cock stiffen even harder than before. She stroked him while Sara sucked the head and soon, the cock was up to it's maximum size and Sara was well pleased. "Good boy, Teddy" she mocked more. "I bet it really makes your year to have two stunning young women stroking and sucking your cock."

The teasing was more than Uncle Ted could handle and his balls contracted readying to spurt a load of cum. Sara noticed it and grabbed the base of his cock and held on tight to the vein at the base. "We can't have you coming so soon, honey" she cooed. "Then you would be the only one having fun!" Anna got the idea and squeezed the base of his cock while Sara let go and hopped off the bed.

"First, we need to see if you are man enough to have us. After all, we are fine young women and you, sir, have invaded my best friend's privacy." Sara stated this like some sort of drill sergeant. Anna giggled. She got a sewing tape measure from the floor and stretched it over Uncle Ted's cock. He squirmed.

"Hmmmm" Anna said, " 7 and 1/2 inches! Is that good?" she smirked to her friend. Anna started pumping Uncle Ted's cock again and he moaned through the sock. "And, he is 2 and 3/4 thick around. This is a pretty good sized cock" declared Sara. "I think he will do."

Anna pulled the sock from Uncle Ted's mouth and told him to make sure that he is quiet or the smelly sock would return. Ted moaned and then his breathing quickened. Anna looked back at Sara to see her licking and sucking furiously on his cock head. There was saliva all down his shaft to his balls. His cock was now rock hard again and Anna realized that her hand was stroking her clit vigorously. Sara stopped for a second and winked at Anna. Sara grabbed hold of Uncle Ted's cock and made slow work of pulling the skin up to the head and then riding it back down again. Uncle Ted moaned deeply. He was about to come again. His balls contracted and "yes" quietly escaped his lips. Anna sucked in a deep breath as she climaxed and fluid covered her busy hand. Sara smiled as she watched her friend close her eyes, her brow knit and her face turned red.

Sara looked down at the purple head about to explode. "Not yet!" she said with a smile and slapped the cock and grabbed the base. It pulsated, but the quick slap was enough to stop any more forward progress.

"Please, I'm so horny. Let me cum, please" Uncle Ted was begging for release. In his dark domain, he only knew that he had two beautiful young woman, naked, driving him wild with sexual passion. The hardness in his cock subsided some and that was not to Anna or Sara's liking.

Anna straddled Uncle Ted's face and she lay down in a 69 position. "Lick me and if you are good at it, I might let you cum" she commanded. Sara smiled, her student was now performing very, very well! "Lick it harder" declared Anna. Anna licked the cock before her to it's former hardness when another wave of climaxes overtook her. The orgasm shook her body starting with her curling toes right up her spine. She lost concentration and stopped sucking Uncle Ted. He continued his assault on her clit and cunt lips.

Sara was working her clit back and forth as she watch her friend climax again and again. Anna sat up more onto Uncle Ted's face. He continued to lick and Anna just groaned with her eyes shut. Sara climbed over the cock and spread her legs and lips to allow entry. He was big, bigger than her little toys she had used to masturbate with. Bigger than the carrots she would take to bed as a "bed time snack."

"Oh God" she exclaimed as the large head burrowed deep inside her. "Honey, this is fantastic!." She drove up and down and back and forth on her first cock. Facing each other, the girls played with each other's breasts and nipples. Anna reached down and stroked Sara's clit as their mouths met in a tingling French kiss. Sara shook, it was too much to hold back any longer. The wave of pure lust caused her to let out a scream which started out low and soft and lost control. She pounded down on the cock that filled her with demanding thrusts screaming "yes" at each downward plunge. Then, Sara felt a new sensation. Her vagina was hot, but now there was much more fluid between her legs as Uncle Ted's steaming cum squirted deep inside her. Tears streamed down her cheeks. "This is sooo good" she said as she looked at her friend.

She knew she had to get off him. She had no protection! But she pumped anyway, totally out of control, until finally, the throbbing cock relaxed and Sara regained control of her body. Somewhat sadly, she dismounted him and stood beside the bed. The cum ran down her thighs to her knees, sticky and warm.

Anna spied the free cock and leaned over taking it into her mouth. It was hot and gooey. At first the taste was strange and Anna swirled her tongue around the limp cock. Uncle Ted had stopped licking her, but with his cock getting sucked again, he found renewed vigor.

Sara was tired and took a short break to watch her friend ardently clean the cock. It seemed like only moments before the purple head was hard again. Sara thought about being pregnant and started getting depressed that she hadn't gotten off him before he came. She should have known. She watched as Anna spun around to also slide down onto the stiff prick.

"Don't" she said quietly, almost a whisper. "Don't let him get you pregnant . . . like me." She said it again as Anna worked Uncle Ted's cock into her. Anna looked over at Sara and then to Uncle Ted.

"Sara" she said forcefully and Sara looked up. "He's got two kids and he got fixed last year!" Anna pushed more of her uncle's cock deep inside her until she thought it would split her in two pieces. Then she drew herself up and drove herself down again.

A smile crept over Sara's face. She got up out of her chair and pledge to herself that she would be much, much more careful with the next guy, but for now, she was going to give Anna the climax of her life.

Anna clumsily bounced up and down on Uncle Ted's cock as she tried to find a rhythm that worked for her. Sara stood beside her and began kissing and sucking her nipples. Sara reached down to Anna's clit and with perfect rhythm rubbed it gently back and forth. Anna picked up the rhythm and worked Uncle Ted's cock in and out. Sara put her other hand on Anna's lower back and with each up and down stroke lowered her hand. First onto Anna's buttocks, then the crack between them. Anna's nipples hardened like erasers and Sara sucked them between her teeth. Sara lowered her hand again and scratched Ted's balls with her manicured fingernails.

Anna's tempo continued to increase and she was now completely out of control grabbing her own tits and squeezing her nipples.

"I can't stop, I can't stop" she cried.

Sara smiled a wicked smile and slid her wet finger into Anna's asshole. Anna slammed down again forcing the finger and cock deep with her. Uncle Ted's balls pulsated against the back of Sara's hand. Anna's mouth opened, but no sound came out. Her legs shook, she squeezed her tits hard and then collapsed onto her uncle's hairy chest.

Anna slowly climbed off of her uncle and remarked to Sara "I won't be able to walk for a week." Sara hugged her friend, their bare breasts rubbing together.

"What do we do with him?" said Sara.

Anna smiled. "I think if we do this every other week or so, he will be cured of his sleazy ways after a couple of years."

Uncle Ted smiled "Can somebody untie me?"

The girls left him there, got dressed and went downstairs for a coke and the Polaroid camera. They took many pictures of Uncle Ted and made him understand . . . any more lurking around without their permission and the pictures go to his wife, Anna's Aunt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sara & Anna in Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds