• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sarah's First
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sarah's First

He slapped his cock against her mound before pushing deep back inside. She looked in his eyes,

"Remember you're not supposed to cum in me." The excitement trembling in her voice,

Her receptive pussy sent a mixed message squeezing tight around his condomless cock. She was ashamed of what she was doing, of what she willing to do. He slowly pumped the length of his black cock into the little white wife, kissing her in passionate embrace. Sarah's next orgasm grew in their intimacy, before she could cum the black stranger pulled out and rolled her on her stomach.

"Get that ass in the air" He commanded.

Sarah quickly complied, looking back as her black owner bump up against her ass, his huge cock dangling between her pale white thighs. He slapped her ass hard causing her to jump, running his hand over the sensitive red skin before spanking her again leaving a big red palm print on her. Eager to fill her empty hole Sarah leaned forward trying to get the tip of his cock to her opening, once she had it lined up she lunged back impaling herself on his huge black cock. He just watched as she fucked herself with his cock, her strokes were slow but hard easing only half his cock out before slamming back to it's base.

"You like that black dick don'tcha, bitch"

Sarah slammed back as hard as she could when she heard that word again.

"Yes!" She winced as his cock smashed into her cervix," I fucking love black cock!"

He gripped her hips and started slamming away.

"Yes, yes" She cried "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" Her screams faded to an exhausted moan. His big hands gripped her tiny waist as his black cock thrusted in and out of her pussy.

"Married white sluts always got the best pussy!" He grunted, "And they love giving it up to black cock!"

Sarah started pushing back to meet his thrusts, her lust streaming out.

"Does my married pussy feel good?" She cooed.

"Yeah you got a nice tight pussy baby!" He laughed slapping her ass,

"You like sticking your big black cock in tiny white pussies?"

"You stupid little bitches just give that sweet pussy away"

Sarah groaned as her orgasm built up, she felt like a worthless slut letting this black man she wasn't attracted to and really didn't even like do this to her. He was arrogant and rude she knew that she was just another set of holes for him to fuck, she hated everything about him, everything but that big thick cock pushing into her.

"Use me" She purred, "Use my married white pussy!"

He pounded into her hard and fast, the way he handled her tiny body made her feel like a fucktoy he was using to make himself cum. Lust poured from her body soaking his giant black cock, she was shaking uncontrollably. His rhythm slowed to a deliberate pace he squeezed tighter to the soft flesh of her ass, Sarah's own orgasm boiled knowing he was going to cum soon . "It's comin baby, get ready, oh, get ready" He quickly pulled out.

Desperate to climax she released a disappointed whimper as her body was vacated. Sarah could feel the cock twitching as he slide between her ass cheeks trying to bring himself to orgasm, she wanted to make cum so she rocked forward a few times stroking his cock with her ass then maneuvered back forcing the stranger's black cock back inside her. They cried out together as it sunk between her folds. Sarah felt him jolt deep inside her as a torrent of cum erupted , she let a second blast surge into her fertile pussy followed by a third before coming to her senses pulling forward. He stroked his cock a shooting the last few spurts on her ass, there seemed to be a lot and she began to worry about how much she let inside of her.

"Oh fuck, that was good" he smiled

"I hope none of that cum got inside me." she rolled on to her side feigning concern.

"I don't think I got any in you ." He lied spreading out next to her.

He didn't know if she was seriously worried and didn't care. Sarah assumed he lied for her husband's sake, she knew he did she made him cum inside her.

"Good" She giggled lying back exhausted. "I'm not on any birth control"

Her own words brought her back to reality, she really wasn't on birth control and she just made this black stranger cum deep in her fertile pussy. Fear and guilt washed over her as her body absorbed the stranger's semen. She knew she should at least try to get it out of her but Sarah slowly drifted to sleep physically and emotionally exhausted. Robert finally put the camera down choosing to let his wife sleep rather than taking his turn with her, he settled in on the couch letting them have the bed.

Only a few hours later Sarah woke in the dark shaken by what she had done. Excitement mixed with fear haunted her, why did she let a black man cum inside her and why did she love it so much? His cock was so big, her body felt like it needed his cum. The stranger stirred next to her, without a word she spread her legs he slid between them and forcing his semi hard cock into her gooey hole.

Robert woke to the sound of Sarah's soft moans, the black man was between her thighs slowly grinding into her depths. Their embrace was passionate much more intimate than show of depravity for the camera. Robert strained to listen as they whispered to each other,

"That pussy feels so good I don't know how much more I can take."

"Don't stop!"

"I don't know if I can."

"Cum in me." She whispered tightening around his cock.

The rhythm changed and things started getting heavier; sounds of him slamming into her sloppy wet pussy filled the room.

"You want this nut? You gonna take all of it this time?" He teased.

"Yes!" She gasped,

"You sure you want it?"

"I want it! Fill my little white pussy with your hot black cum"

His big black cock plunged deep inside Sarah, His massive body crushing down on hers he held the little white wife tightly as he lost control. Robert could hear his wife in sweet soft voice whisper,

"Yes, yes, give me my cum."

His massive black cock swelled as it pumped it's thick virile sperm into Sarah's receptive white pussy, she beamed with fulfillment as her spongey cervix soaked up as much of his black seed as it could.

"Deeper!" She begged pulling his hips to hers collecting the last of his cum deep inside her.

The room quieted as the lovers softly kissed. Robert slowly drifted back to sleep, but they remained entwined. Sarah felt ecstasy pinned beneath him, His softening cock keeping his cum trapped within her. She wiggled her hips tightening around the slimy black cock. He responded in short forceful thrusts that brought vigor back to his monster while making a creamy mess of her pussy. Sarah couldn't believe he was getting hard again. He grabbed the back of her knees forcing her legs apart thrusting deeper. The little white slut writhed in bliss, shamefully eager to absorb more of the black man's cum. There was no teasing he drove his thick black cock hard and fast into Sarah's worn out body until his sac tightened and unleashed another potent load joyfully seized by her greedy pussy.

To his surprise Robert found Sarah already up when he woke. She was standing over him naked, a thin stream of cum running down her thigh, drying all over her battered labia.

"It's still coming out." She smiled as he took notice.

Sarah kneeled next to the couch pulled out her husband's cock she started sucking it, she wanted him hard and ready to cum. It didn't take long and she knew exactly when to stop. She left her husband's cock straining in the air while she moved to the bed. She pulled the covers off the black stranger crawling on the bed next to him. Lovingly she licked the grime from his black cock getting it hard enough to stuff inside her. She straddled him reverse cowgirl staring into her husband's eyes as she rode the black cock. The look of lustful desire on Robert's face pushed Sarah over the edge, her body shook in orgasm as she repeatedly impaled herself overwhelming the black cock inside her. For the fourth time Sarah's womanhood was flooded with thick black sperm. She squeezed his balls as her quivering pussy milked his cock making sure ever last drop of black cum got where it belonged.

After she was sure her insides were completely coated Sarah carefully dismounted laying splay legged on the bed, Robert needed no invitation he hurried across the room tearing his clothes away as he went. With the tip of his hard cock he gathered up the sticky white cum streaming from her reddened pussy and pushed it back inside her and started slamming away at her sloppy used up pussy. The feeling of having her husband slide his cock in her after another man had been using her was intense, Sarah grabbed the back of her husband's head forcing a hard kiss before whispering'

"I love you."

He barely managed to return,

"I love you ,too" As he slid effortlessly into her used up hole.

"Even if I get pregnant?" Her tone was genuine.

He lost it and as he came Sarah couldn't help but think his sperm didn't have a chance, not with all that black cum in her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sarah's First
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds