• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sasha

Sasha

I was hanging out with Sierra in a girls night out, pounding music, tight, cleavage exposing dresses and enough alcohol to make us all incoherent by the end of the night. I was unbelievably horny, but I'd sooner sleep with Sierra than any of the horny guys there.

"Sasha, come 'ere and do belly button shots with me!" Sierra was gay and loved the attention, I on the other hand was a sexy silver haired introvert. I was 5'4", 34D hanging off my tiny frame, and a big ass to match, my hips were wide and my thighs were attractive, my silver hair stretched down to my brown nipples, I was skinny and well toned, but pale, and the only sexual encounter I ever had was with Sierra.

During College, she and I were roommates and she explained she was a lesbian, and I was bi-curious, I still am bi.

Sierra had dyed red hair, a smaller breast size, she was taller, but she was also a massive lesbian slut. She would go home with any girl she could, often seducing them from being straight.

As per usual I left the club early and found the cold air tickling my cleavage, mid-riff and legs. My pussy was still itching for attention, begging to be touched and i didn't know why. I got my purse and pulled out my phone to call for a taxi, when a black van pulled up. I was grabbed and heaved in, my limbs bound instantly.

"I don't have money, my parents disowned me, please let me go!" I begged as a bag was placed over my head and I was left sitting on my legs.

"We won't hurt you, just stay calm while I speak." A gravelly voiced man in front of my spoke while another drove the van. "Ok, stay calm. Werewolves are real."

"Bullshit!" Instantly escaped my lips.

"Well you're being kidnapped by a pack of them. Don't believe me?" I scoffed as he took off the bag, then, in front of my eyes, he changed to a brown furred wolf, but bigger, more muscular, and pure black eyes. He changed back as I watched in horror at this metamorphosis.

"What do you want with me?"

"You're the mate for our alpha." At that I felt myself become wet.

"A mate? As in children?" He nodded. I found myself even wetter, and even beginning to get incredibly horny. "Why me?"

"Our alpha saw you this evening and described you as his 'perfect mate'." My large breasts and wide hips would make pregnancy and birth rather easy.

The van stopped, my heartbeat was racing. This muscular man picked me up, taking my purse, and carried me to a house. Instead of going inside he went to the right side, where there was a bunker. Inside there was a bathroom, complete with a shower, a bed, a closet and a kitchen. "You live here now."

"B-but I've already got-" the wolf cut me off

"It is temporary, once the alpha has finished you may go home." He unbound me and left me, taking my phone & purse, but not before "One more thing, don't masturbate. The alpha prefers it that way. If you masturbate, I'll get someone to guard you. We can tell when a woman masturbates, it leaves a smell for us to pick up."

I stripped down to my sexy lingerie and stockings. I never expected anything, it just made me feel sexier when I stripped. I slipped into the comfy bed and fell asleep.

---

I spent a day down there, horny as all hell. I kept taking peeks into my panties, looking at my shaved, wet pussy, upset I couldn't play with myself. I loved my privacy too much.

My body ached, drowning out all other things, I needed to satisfy my desire of breeding! I didn't really want kids, but I was so horny, so needing of sexual release, I would've done anything for me to be allowed to play with my clit for a bit. I got wetter, soaking my panties through, I was beginning to need help not to finger fuck myself.

---

The second day came and I was dying for something, anything to come down here and make me cum. Still no idea what was going on.

Suddenly, a black haired, green eyed guy, over a foot taller than me, walked in. He was muscular and handsome, hairy but still hot. "Nice lingerie!" He commented, just trying to draw my attention to it.

I put my hands on one of the walls so my ass was facing him, my back facing up. "Fuck me!!" I cried desperate for something to satisfy me. He walked up, grabbed me then turned me around. He picked me up effortlessly. He brought his lips to mine, requesting entry. I opened my mouth, far from reluctant. He raged war against my tongue, filling my mouth with his saliva.

"You'll do as my mate." He was the alpha, I gathered. He turned me around again, and put me on my bed on my stomach. I looked away making it more erotic. He peeled down the stocking on my right leg, then licked it with his rough tongue, enjoying my smooth, pale skin.

Then a pair of sharp wolf teeth plunged into me, piercing my delicate skin and drawing blood, just below my right ass cheek. I yelped out of painful pleasure. The alpha turned back into a human and licked the wound clean of blood. I still found myself horny, if not hornier. "Good to see you're still in heat, and haven't masturbated. You'll produce lots of offspring." He said, smelling my pussy.

He got bandages and wrapped my wound in it, then he peeled up my stocking again. At that he left, leaving me hornier than ever.

---

After meeting the alpha, I was horny, wanting him and only him to come here and help me with my frustration. He made me want to mate, in the primal sense of the word. I wanted to get filled with his seed while he powered through my pussy.

My body felt hot and cold, my pussy feeling hot as hell while my wound was freezing. It had only been 3 days since I left and I would've sold everything for a chance to mate with the alpha. I didn't even know his name, nor anyone's once I got kidnapped.

Without warning my wounded leg gave way and I passed out on my bed.

---

I woke up the following morning, my bandages, and wound gone. The wounds had been replaced by an old scar where it had been.

The alpha walked in again. "Ah, my mate has woken!" He smirked. "Here, put this on, don't wear anything else!" He handed me a lacy black bra and thong, which only just covered my pussy and asshole, offering no warmth. I did a strip-tease for him, showing off all my assets, and put the new underwear on.

Alpha pulled me out of the bunker and put me in a car with him. He breathed in my sent deeply. He drove to a forest, where he grabbed my hand and pulled me deep within. "What's your name, mate?" He said in a deep, sexy voice.

"Sasha, you?" I replied in the sexiest voice I could.

"Damien. Take your clothes off." I obeyed, happy to be his. My bare nipples were exposed to him, erect and on large, firm breasts. I next took off the thong and showed him my pussy, wetter than it has ever actually been, anticipating him to fuck me then and there. "Now imagine a wolf inside you coming out."

I closed my eyes to imagine, then I felt a tingle in my spine. It slowly became more powerful and spread throughout my body. I opened my eyes and found my entire body covered in sliver hair, a muzzle extruding from my face and 4 more nipples sprout from my chest and stomach. Damien was a strong, black furred wolf, sniffing at my moist pussy, never touching it, leaving me aching and begging for his dick.

He ran, I chased, but mainly I ran and he chased, we got used to each other and I got used to being dominated. We ran back to our clothes where Damien explained that, because he bit me, I turn into a werewolf like him. We drove back and Damien took me upstairs.

His room was large and his bed was bigger than a double. He and I stripped down and he put me on my back on the bed. Damien sniffed at my 'intoxicating' pussy once more, loving the scent of me in heat. He kissed his way from my pelvis to my tits where he sucked and chewed on the nipple of both. He then made his way up to my neck, kissing until he reached my lips. He slipped his tongue in patiently and allowed me to suck on it. I sent mine into his mouth and it was nibbled and enjoyed.

Damien's 10" cock pushed against my entrance, pushing slowly against my virginal hole. Damien kissed behind my ear and lifted my leg up by grabbing my thigh. I whimpered, desperate for his fulfilling touch.

He pushed in. Only his head went in, but it felt like an entire foot of dick was in me. Gasping and panting, I dug my nails into his back. Sweat glistened on both of our bodies, mainly covering mine. He pushed further in, more juices flowing out. He pushed until his body just wouldn't allow more in me. I came, my body being filled by a wave of pleasure, causing me to scream and wrap my legs around him.

He then pulled out, taking what made me feel so good, and heaved it back in again, making me groan with pleasure. He repeated until in was ready, then he sped up. My hips met his as he pummelled my ocean of a pussy. My groans turned into a cry of "Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!!" as my virginity was stripped of me.

As he destroyed my pussy, I reached a great climax, pleasure radiating from my pussy, then Damien grabbed me and tensed, bit my shoulder, causing another scar, his balls emptied into my womb, filling me with his hot sticky seed. After 5 minutes of Damien's dick relaxing so he could take it out, I put it in my mouth, tasting our combined cum, satisfying my horniness.

"Holy fuck, Sasha!!" Damien had enjoyed himself, loving my body.

I put on my lingerie and stockings again and went downstairs with Damien. His family was more than happy that he chose and turned me, especially because he was my first.

---

The weeks went by and I forgot my human life, embracing the new werewolf one, being fucked by a wolf, fucking as a wolf both Damien in human and wolf form. He and I had a litter of 8, nearly killing me, but Damien still keeps fucking me, dominating me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sasha

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds