• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Savage Island: The Return Ch. 01

Savage Island: The Return Ch. 01

12

We want to thank our new editor for help on this continuation of an old story. Thanks svetla naj.

*****

A couple of years ago, my boyfriend Jim and I were involved in a plane crash with another couple from the States. We all survived and swam to an island and that's when things got really interesting. Little did we know there were people living on this island, men who captured all four of us. I've already written about what happened. I've already explained what the water they gave Becca and I did to us.

Ever since that time on the island, I've craved feeling that way again. To drink the water and let myself be unrestrained sexually. To feel the pleasure I experienced and do the things I did because of that water. I've mentioned my desires to Jim. It is difficult for him to understand what I feel and why I would want to go back. I've let the idea fade. I've not talked about it with him for two years now because I know how it makes him feel. The thing is, I've never stopped thinking about it and neither has Becca.

We have stayed in touch, her and me. She broke up with Dave, the guy on the plane with her but we've both stayed close and talk a great deal about our experiences and our equal desire to feel that way again. The only two people other than Becca and me that know about the water and its effects are Jim and Dave. We kept it a secret because no one would have believed us anyway. I didn't want to go back for money or to find the water to share, though something like this would be a high commodity anywhere in the world once women knew what it did and men for that matter. No, Becca and I wanted to go back for the simple reason of feeling the effects again. The water not only made us do anything to men but it also made everything better. Our senses were heightened. Tastes were incredible and the buildup and climaxes were impossible to describe.

It was the memories that drove us to return.

Our story hit the news of course. Most plane crashes do even small planes. Our rescue from the island and the condition we were in was a little less known. The official report was that Becca and I had been drugged and raped by several savage men and almost killed. Because of this report the island was taken over by the US government and its inhabitants 'relocated' is what they called it. I really don't know what happened to the men that had captured us and I really don't care. For me it was all about the water and from what I read, no report of its discovery was made.

As far as Becca and I knew, the island was officially deserted now, with just animal and plant life left. It didn't even have any strategic value to the US, and was probably why it had remained uncharted or uncivilized is a better word.

In our conversations, Becca and I were determined to go back. It was like an addiction that would never go away. Our plans were to find the source of the water, take as much as we could and return home. Of course this was very naïve, the fantasy of two women that wanted something from the past and to feel the pleasure more than reality. There were no flights to a deserted island. No runways to land on. Even if we did manage to get back it would have to be by boat or helicopter. We didn't even know how to go about charting something like that.

For two years we have talked about it, dreamed about it, lusted about it and hid this fact from our significant others. Jim knows nothing of my conversations with Becca and her new man, Scott, knows even less.

**

"I've got it all figured out," Becca said as we talked over Skype.

She held up a map to the computer camera and pointed to the island's location.

"We take a plane to Samoa, charter a boat and head for the island, here," she said.

"How do we charter a boat and what do we tell them is our reason? And what about Jim and Scott?" I asked.

"I'll take care of the flights and boat. I just need you to come with me," Becca said.

Becca was in her mid-thirties and more established than I was in her career. In other words she had more money than I did. I was willing to overlook the money and the logistics and trust her. I wanted to have that water that badly. The urges to return had increased in both of us and she had put a lot of work into getting us back.

"Okay, I'm in," I said. "I'll make some excuse to go to the airport. Maybe say I need to visit my family or something."

"Good. I'll have your ticket waiting for you. We'll meet up in California and take the flight to Samoa together."

It was all set up for next Saturday and now I just had to tell Jim I was going away for a week or two. I was worried he'd ask questions or see through my lies but he was too busy with work, and sports to really care I was going away for two weeks. We planned it during the football season and fantasy football was in full swing. He pretty much told me to have a good time and to say hi to my family when I saw them. The next thing I knew, I was in a taxi to the airport the next Saturday. I picked up my ticket to California and I was on my way to meet Becca. It's hard to describe how excited I was. Just the idea of drinking the water again had my body reacting.

I met Becca at LAX where I landed and together we boarded the next flight to Samoa. I trusted her, thinking she had everything arranged and that it would all go smoothly. I assumed we'd land in Samoa, travel to the boat and sail to the island.

We hugged, she asked how my flight was but other than that we didn't have much to catch up on since we talked almost every day. It was on the flight over the pacific that she finally told me our travel plans were not as clear cut as she led me to believe.

"What do you mean, we don't have a boat chartered?" I asked.

"I tried, Brianna. It's like they have never heard of the island or... they are pretending not to know. I've found it on Google Earth and it's only fifty miles from Samoa but no one will take us 'cause they say it doesn't exist."

"So what the hell are we doing? Why are we flying to Samoa if we can't get to the island?" I asked, upset with her deception.

"I think they are afraid. I've done my research and they have legends of the island. People who have gone there never leave. I think it was because of the men that found us, but you and I both know the government removed them so the island should be safe now."

"True, maybe... but if we can't convince anyone to take us to it, what's the point?"

"Oh, we will get someone. Pay them enough money and someone will take us."

"That's your plan?" I asked.

"Yep, and it's going to work. It has too, Brianna. We have to get back there. For our sanity, we have to."

**

Two days later her plan worked. It took us those two days to land, find a place to stay and then search out a boat and a captain willing to take us to a haunted island for money. Becca had to have spent half her life savings on this trip, between our flights and paying this boat captain a ridiculous amount of money to travel one hundred miles. I just hoped he would honor his agreement and not sail away as soon as he dropped us off.

We were on our way though. We got on the ship the next morning and headed out into the ocean toward the island. A few hours later it came into view. It was tiny, smaller than I remembered but I was pretty sure it was the right place. They anchored the ship off the coast and Becca and I boarded a small motor boat with a single driver. He sped off to the beach and ran the nose up the sand. He motioned for us to quickly get off and then he pushed the craft off the sand and quickly motored back to the main ship as if he was frightened for his life. Becca and I watched to make sure they didn't leave and then we headed into the jungle with our packs full of supplies and water to drink.

We soon found a trail heading toward the center of the island, probably used by the savages that had captured us those years ago. It was hot and humid. We were soon covered in sweat and our hair had to be pulled back into tight ponytails because the humidity was wreaking havoc on it. We kept hiking, talking quietly to each other and of course we were very excited. We were just so overwhelmed to be back we didn't even think about any danger. The island was deserted anyway. Or so we thought.

The path lead to the burnt-out huts we remembered. Not much was left. We looked around in the ashes and around the perimeter of the small village but didn't find any water. It was then we remembered that we had always been given the water out of a container and had never seen where the savages actually got it from.

"Well, it has to be close by. They wouldn't want to travel a great distance to get water?" Becca said, kicking a burnt piece of wood.

"Maybe, but in what direction?" I asked.

"We'll follow the paths. Look, there's the one we came on and we didn't see any water that way so we know that's not the right one. I count only two others," she said, spinning around.

It didn't register with either of us why these paths looked so traveled still. If it was supposed to be deserted two years ago, the paths should have been overtaken by the jungle again. All we cared about was finding the water source and turned a blind eye to everything else. We picked the next path and headed off in the direction it took us.

It abruptly ended at a cave but we could hear water running inside. We looked at each other; embraced and literally jumped up and down in each other's arms in a circle we were so excited. We went into the cave and started to descend into the ground. The noise of the running water got louder and we saw light up ahead as the ground began to rise again. The cave opened up into a large cavern with sunlight shining down through a hole in the ceiling. We were staring at a large pool of water. It was running out of the side of the cave, over moss, several plants, and rocks, pooling at the bottom.

"We found it!" Becca cheered, running to the pool and dropping to her knees.

She looked back at me and I could tell she was shaking. I knelt next to her as she placed her cupped hands into the water.

"One way to make sure," she said.

"Wait!" I stopped her. "If this is the water, you're going to want nothing but cock and that's all you're going to care about until it wears off."

"I know, but we have to make sure this is it before we take it home."

"Yes, but what am I going to do with you until then?" I asked.

"That is an excellent question," a man's voice said from behind us.

Becca and I stood up quickly with our backs against the pool. Five men in black uniforms were standing at the entrance to the cavern. Four had rifles and the fifth had a pistol on his hip. The men with rifles were in there twenties if not high teens and the leader with the pistol was only slightly older, maybe low thirties if that.

"Who are you?" Becca asked.

The man with a pistol made a motion with his hand and the four men with rifles surged forward and roughly grabbed us. They answered none of our questions or acknowledged our struggles or resisting. They put large zip ties around our wrists with our hands behind our backs and lead us out of the cave.

We were taken to a modern building where we saw several more men with weapons and other men in lab coats. Inside, they took us to a small room and we were shoved down into chairs and left with the man with the pistol.

"I believe I already know who you two are. You've been to this island before. You met the previous inhabitants and obviously had some water they gave you," he began, his English was American.

Becca and I looked at each other and turned back to the man who turned around to a table and opened a small refrigerator. He pulled out a small container and set it on the table before closing the fridge. We watched him open the small lid and with a dropper, he sucked up some clear liquid into it.

"Is this what you came here for? All this way to drink the water again? Very curious indeed, I guess it has a lasting effect. Something we haven't thought about yet," he said walking toward us with the dropper.

He grabbed Becca's face and squeezed her mouth open as she struggled. The dropper didn't have much in it at all, but as soon as he forced Becca to swallow it, her attitude changed rapidly. The man smiled down at me and unzipped his fly to fish his penis out. Becca hungrily leaned forward and practically inhaled it before it was even hard.

"Ahhhh, so aggressive," he moaned.

"What is going on?! Who are you, why are you here and why are you doing this?!" I yelled.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here for the same reason you are. The water, or more specifically the source of the amazing reaction it has on women," he said, moaning.

His cock was now fully erect and Becca was sucking it up and down rapidly with only her mouth at her disposal. I knew how she felt, I knew what her body was experiencing and even though I feared for my safety, I was still aroused watching her suck this man's dick.

"You see, it's not the water. It's what is in the water. Mmm, that feels good, my dear," he said pulling away from Becca's mouth.

She leaned forward to get him again but he shoved her roughly back into her chair as his cock throbbed and glistened in the harsh overhead florescence lights. She tried to get at him again but he pushed her back.

"Stay, I'll let you suck more, darling," he said, and she obeyed him.

"We've pinpointed the compound," he said turning around to the table again and opened a metal box next to the fridge.

Becca was shaking and struggling to sit still and staring at him hungrily. Inside the box, he took out a syringe and came back with it. He grabbed my arm and injected me with a tiny amount of liquid, less than he had given Becca with the dropper. Even faster than if I had drank some of the water, my body became aroused and I felt the amazing effects I had longed for these past two years. I couldn't stop myself as the man turned and fed me his cock. It tasted amazing and felt so good in my mouth. I was lost to the pleasure even as the voice deep in the back of my head told me to stop. The sensations I had been craving rushed through my body. I felt my clit engorge between my legs and my nipples harden almost instantly. I sucked him deep, holding him down my throat as he moaned and moved forward. He grabbed the back of my head and began to thrust his length in and out as deep as it would go, hitting the back of my throat.

I loved it and chased after his shiny cock when he withdrew from my mouth. He shoved me back into my chair and told me to stay. I obeyed, staring at his dick with my mouth watering. Instead, he turned to Becca who immediately picked up where I left off.

"Now that we have found the compound in the water, we just have to find the source. We think it is from one of the plants in the cave but we are still running tests. Ahh, yes, so good," he moaned, making me jealous.

We heard him but we didn't care what he was saying at the time. We both just wanted his cock. He let Becca suck him for what seemed like an agonizing long time before he pulled free and came to my chair again. I was on fire I was so horny and aroused. I could feel my nipples harden further and my clit was tingling as I squeezed my legs. My panties were soaked and I sucked uninhibited until he withdrew again. His dick looked stunning to me as it throbbed and wobbled side to side as he stepped back to Becca. I strained against my restraints, wanting nothing more than to push Becca, my good friend, onto the floor so I could have the cock all to myself. But with my hands tied I couldn't move them and besides the man had told me to stay. I did whatever he said.

"Once we find the source we should be able to synthesize it. It could well be the greatest discovery of the modern era," the man was saying as I stared at his cock while Becca slid up and down it with her lips tight around his shaft. "Can you imagine what people will pay for a pill that does this to women?"

He returned to me and I noticed he was stiffer and bigger in my mouth. He was getting close to climax and I worked all the more to bring him to orgasm because I wanted his load to myself. He reached down, as I sucked him, and squeezed my left breast, causing incredible sensations to rush though me. He found my nipple through my lace bra and twisted it, making me moan loudly on his cock before he pulled away. He did the same to Becca, fondling her breasts and letting her suck him deep and fast before returning to me again.

"Mmm, who to reward," he was saying.

I looked up and he was looking at Becca and then down at me, trying to decide who to feed his semen to. I must have been doing well, because he decided to stay with me. He leaned over and grabbed my breast again, pinching so hard my clit felt the pleasure.

"Not only will you do anything but to think it is somewhat addicting since you two came all this way for more. Think of the potential!" he hollered as his cock surged forth into my mouth.

Warm delicious semen spurted several times onto my tongue. I basked in the flavor as the warm spurts began to diminish and became small globs I sucked from his bulbous head. I could hear Becca fuming, calling me all sorts of awful names but she was just a buzz in my ear as I swallowed the man's wonderful load. He groped my breast firmly, tweaking my nipple as his semen spurted in my mouth. The combination of his erupting cock, his hand on my breasts and my legs squeezing my clit, made me orgasm. Pleasure flooded my body from the injection; I felt incredible and didn't care about anything but the rapture.

The man with the pistol stepped back from me as I licked my lips, searching for any leftover semen. My legs shook as my climax ran its course.

"Amazing! I couldn't pay a woman to suck and worship my cock as much as you two have just shown. And the pleasure it brings you is astonishing," he said.

He put his softening cock back into his black cargo pocket pants and hauled both of us out of our chairs. We willingly let him lead us down the hall where he locked us in a small room with no windows or furnishings.

**

The effect of the water and my shot wore off some time later. It was difficult to know how long it lasted because nothing but cock was on both of our minds. When it wore off, Becca got angry.

"Dammit! We come all the way back here and we're prisoners again!"

"Yes, but we got what we wanted," I said to her, remembering vividly how it felt.

She slid down the wall to her butt, sitting across the small room from me. "I wanted to take it home, to use it with Scott, not at these bastard's whims!"

"Well, it's no longer a secret and from the look of things here... hasn't been since we left this island two years ago."

"Looks that way. What do you think they will do with us?" Becca asked.

"I think they will keep us around to test their chemistry. I recall the guy with the pistol saying they mean to synthesis it. We've just given them two guinea pigs."

She nodded.

"What about the boat?" I asked.

"When we don't come back before dark, they'll leave. They won't tell anyone about us either. We're on our own," Becca said.

"Great! Jim thinks I'm in Arizona visiting my mother."

"Scott thinks I'm at a work retreat."

"Oh shit. We're in trouble."

"Big time."

The door opened shortly after that and our friend with the pistol was on the other side.

"Hello ladies. I trust the compound has worn off by now. I didn't give you much."

"Yes, and we would like to leave now," Becca said.

He laughed, "That's a good one. You're not going anywhere."

"People will come for us. They know where we are," Becca said.

"Let them come, but I doubt you're telling the truth. The boat that brought you has left. Your ride has abandoned you. I think you are both here in secret. I've seen what the compound does to civilized women such as you. You want it all to yourselves just like you wanted my cock all to yourselves."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Savage Island: The Return Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds