Saved by the Belle Ch. 03

“Neither, Coach. He was just about to cum in my face when Sister caught us. She smacked his tallywhacker with her ruler and ordered him out of the room. And then she slapped me across the face and ordered me here for punishment. She said you’d know what to do.”

“Exactly what did she say?” I asked. I thought I knew what she was after, but I wanted a hint.

“She said, ‘Coach is a man and knows what to do with cheap little whores like you.’” Belle blushed as she improvised, visualizing the scene no doubt.

A wink’s as good as a nod. “Sister is right. I know just what to do with cheap little whores like you. Take off your blouse and your jumper and bend over the desk.”

Belle swallowed as she wiggled the jumper over her head and laid it on the desk. She shed the school tie and unbuttoned the blouse, laying it on top of the jumper. I hiked up my pants and walked behind her, out of her line of sight, taking my time and not saying a word. My intent was to heighten her tension, so she could not be sure if I was going to spank her, beat her with the cane or what. She closed her eyes, anticipating the first whack on her buttocks.

She screamed in surprise as I took her from behind, my cock driving deep into her on the first stroke. I grabbed her flaring hips and pistoned in and out of her, going all the way in and out, my dick wet with the precious oils dripping out of her.

“This is - what little sluts - like you want - isn’t it?” I panted in time with my strokes as I fucked her. “You asked – for it – and now – you’re – going to – get it – and like it!”

Belle responded by fucking me back, throwing her head back as she savored the feelings I was evoking from her. I grabbed her hair, figuring that in the real situation the man would try to control the girl.

“Yes!” she cried, the words forced out of her by my thrusts. “So much – bigger than – a boy! Fuck my pussy! Do it – to me! Ohmigawd! So – good! So – big! So – hard! Fuck me!”

We went at it there on the desk, not trying to be subtle or clever with our lovemaking. I drove in and out of her, fucking her like an animal as she braced herself for the onslaught and welcomed my invasion of her pussy. I held back as long as I could before I finally couldn’t resist any more.

I roared like a bull ape as I came, continuing to thrust my manhood into her. She threw her head back and whinnied like a mare in heat as her climax overtook her a minute later. We collapsed together onto the desk, her marvelous breasts squashed flat by our combined weight. I pulled out of her and fought my way out of my pants and underwear. I picked her up and carried her upstairs in my arms, where I laid her on my bed.

Still breathing hard, her hair splashed wildly over the pillow, she sat up on her elbows and spread her legs as she saw me take off my remaining clothes. I climbed on the bed; she held out her arms to welcome me. Much more gently than downstairs, we made love in my bed until it was too dark to see before we slept.

Sunday was spent at my place with the phone switched off. We played games with fruit and whipped cream from my refrigerator, ordered in rather than cook, and learned about each other, in and out of bed. We never were far from each other. Belle and I fucked in most of the rooms in the house and took a great deal of pleasure from each other’s bodies and responses.

On Monday, I called in and left messages at my office as I had said I would, so we would have the day together. We returned to Belle’s condo so she could change clothes for a day out, and we headed down the open road toward an old mill town that made its living as host to more than 100 antique shops, auction houses and specialty bookstores.

At lunchtime, while Belle went to the ladies’ room to powder her nose, I slipped out and dashed to the store two doors away, made a hasty purchase, and was back in my seat before she realized I had gone. Lunch proceeded at a leisurely pace, and when we’d reached the coffee and/or brandy stage, I made my move.

“Belle,” I said, hesitant and unsure though I hoped I knew how she would react, “the past four days have been the best of my life. I hope you feel the same. I have a proposition for you.”

I took the jewelry box from my pocket. Belle’s eyes widened. One of the things we had talked about was the fact she wasn't ready for marriage. Was I about to put her in the awkward position of having to turn down a proposal?

I opened the box. It contained a pair of sterling silver Irish friendship rings.

“I think we are compatible in every way. We’ve both sampled the wine, but neither of us is ready to buy the barrel. We are more to each other just friends, but we aren’t ready to be mates. Still, I think that there is no question but that we are a couple. I’d like us to take notice of that.

“Will you move in with me, share my life and see if we can learn to love each other?” I waited for her reply with my heart in my throat as well as on my sleeve.

Belle looked at my face for a long minute and down at the open box without saying a word. Then, she reached forward, took the larger of the two rings, and slid it onto my left ring finger. With a smile of relief, I did the same for her. Our fingers intertwined on the tablecloth, and we reached across to each other for a kiss that started as a gentle guerdon of love, but quickly turned passionate. She moaned and brought her other hand to my head, caressing my cheek.

The spell was broken by our waiter muttering, “Hey, guys, rent a room, willya?” We broke apart, roaring with laughter.

We returned to Belle’s condo and proved that we were a couple in the best possible way, planning for the immediate future as we brought each other to glorious orgasm again and again.

The months and years to come looked bright for us, and I had no doubt we’d write many more chapters before we were done.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds