• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Saving a Lost Kitten Ch. 04

Saving a Lost Kitten Ch. 04

And yet again, the author thanks you all for reading and voting on this story. Here's Chapter IV, preceded by the usual disclaimer: All the characters described herein are 18 years of age or older, fictional; and any resemblance between them and anyone, living, dead, or imaginary, is purely coincidental.

Please read Chapters I - III first to get a sense of the characters and the building action, which gets better in this chapter.

Cheers!

- Ham Sandwich

***

"Is it always like that?" Kitten finally asked me, "I mean, so tender and caring, even when they whip each other?"

"No, it's different for everybody," I answered. "Some people get their satisfaction that way, and others prefer to administer or receive real pain, even to the point of tears. Other people are into humiliation and like to use degrading language. And of course, a lot of them are really aroused to have their fun in front of other people."

"And that's why they do it here," she concluded out loud.

"There is the exhibitionism of it, but that's not the only reason for doing scenes here at the club. More than a few members live in apartments or condos which wouldn't allow for the loud voices and impact sounds without the police being called. That's one reason why it's safer to come here. And also, if anything were to go wrong, if someone were to be injured or have a heart attack or something, it wouldn't hurt to have witnesses who could say that the play had been consensual."

Kitten admitted that she'd never thought about it that way, and I explained to her that all of the forethought was why BDSM wasn't an activity to be entered into casually.

After a while, there was a discreet knock on the office door, and a staff member reminded me that it was time to close up and to say something about next evening's upcoming event, so I pushed a button on the desk phone that connected it to the public address system: "This is your captain speaking," I began, tongue in cheek. "We will be disembarking in fifteen minutes, and we request that all you dominants return your submissives to their normal upright positions. And thank you for flying with Club BDSM! Oh! I almost forgot. Here at the club tomorrow night, we'll be hosting our weekly workshop. Sensei Bruce will provide a live, hands-on demonstration of shibari bondage rope work, and you sure won't want to miss that! Some lucky lady selected from the audience will be fit to be tied, needless to say. . ."

Kitten was smiling and shaking her head from side to side. It was encouraging to see how much she'd been able to lighten up in just one day.

Once the closing chores were finished, we were on our way home. Once again, the car ride was quiet. I finally put my hand on her leg, just above her knee. "Kitten," I said, "you saw a lot tonight, but it's about time you learned for yourself that sexual pleasure isn't a one-way street. I think it's time you had a 'hands-on' demonstration of your own."

She put her hand on top of mine and held it there. "I think I'm ready," she replied with a little gasp. Her hand was warm, but her voice had an edge to it. Was she worried she wouldn't be able to experience what other women could? Well, she need not be concerned about that. She'd waited so long before beginning this dance that I just had to see to it that it had been worth her wait. Well, I was going to get her there. It was going to happen for her, oh yeah. Big time.

We didn't say much the rest of the way home. My hand stayed in place there on her thigh, and her hand stayed on top of mine. I opened the car door for her once we'd arrived, and we walked up to the house together. I took her in my arms the moment we'd crossed the threshold and stepped inside. We moved to the bathroom. I adjusted the water in the shower and turned back to Kitten. She stood there obediently while I removed her clothes. When she was naked, I stepped back a pace to admire her. She was truly a fine woman, and I just knew she was going to enjoy what was about to happen at least as much as I was going to enjoy providing it.

"Now you can undress me," I told her, and she dutifully helped me out of my attire. It was obvious as soon as my pants came down that I was fully aroused, and she reached for my erect manhood once I'd stepped out of my underwear.

"No!" I commanded, and her hands stopped where they were. She didn't understand how she could have been doing anything wrong. "This is all about you," I said softly. "I've already had my fun, and you're still zero for two. Now it's your turn, so you just relax and follow instructions." And with that, one of my arms went behind her back, the other behind her knees, and I carried her into the bedroom.

Once we were inside, I used a foot to push the door closed behind us, and the room was swallowed up in darkness. I kissed her neck and heard her appreciative sigh. My husky voice whispered in her ear: "Kitten, tonight you're going to begin to learn what being pleasured is all about. You're going to come, several times if I have anything to do with it, and there won't be anything you need to do to make that happen except to give yourself to me. Can you do that, Kitten? Can you let yourself go and trust me and give yourself to me?" I knew that half the battle would already be won if she could commit herself to my care. "Will you be mine tonight, Kitten? Will you belong to me now?"

Even in the pitch black, I could tell she was blushing in her excitement as she took in what I was saying to her, because I could feel the sudden heat radiating from her skin. I could also hear the ardor in her uneven breaths as she responded: "Yesssss," she gasped. "I'm yours. I am yours!"

"Good girl," I replied. And then I kissed her, full on the lips and felt her mouth open, yielding to me. I knew exactly where the blindfold was because I'd placed it there beforehand. I fastened it around her and was then able to light the small bedside lamp, which would allow me to see while still keeping her in darkness.

"Now, usually I wouldn't choose to explain what I'm doing or why I'm doing it, because the unknown is the most powerful sexual stimulus. But you've been through so much and have been abused so badly that I feel it's necessary to make an exception.

"I've deprived you of your sight, and not being able to see will allow your imagination free rein. You'll now depend upon your hearing and you will concentrate fully on my voice. I have some rope here and will tie your hands to remove your ability to resist what I will do to you. This is an important part of your giving yourself to me."

I'd deliberately chosen those words to sound confrontational, and I could feel her sudden increase in tension along with her struggle to overcome it.

Now I made my voice sound soothing. "It's perfectly natural to feel that bit of fear right now, Kitten. You don't know what's going to happen, and you really don't know me well enough to be placing yourself in a situation like this so soon. Of course, I could assure you that no harm will come to you, but as you know, I could be lying, so what would be the point? All you can do is hope I am as you believe I am, and if I am, then there will be the basis for trust to be built. And that's what's going to happen."

Even blindfolded, I could see that she was listening attentively to what I was saying and weighing the logic of my words. Good, I thought. I can keep her occupied and prevent her from panicking and can teach her at the same time.

As I tied her hands, I continued: "Trust is the opposite of fear, Kitten, and trust is the basis for every worthwhile human interaction. It's one of the two essential qualities needed for a successful relationship, but especially a dominant/submissive one. The dominant walks his submissive through a situation that requires her to confront her fear and overcome it. She grows as a person and has more confidence in her abilities and more trust in her master. He admires her for her trust and growth and cherishes her all the more. Ultimately, they can reach the point where they could stare down death itself for each other."

The tension Kitten had displayed was beginning to go now.

"The other essential quality is honesty. The casual lying that takes place in vanilla relationships has no place in the life of a dominant/submissive couple. Only complete, total, forthright honesty will do. Anything less can cause someone to be emotionally scarred or physically injured. Honesty helps to reinforce trust, and both of them together edify the relationship. Lying tears it apart."

I sat Kitten on the side of the bed while I positioned myself with my back against the headboard. Then I pulled her up so she was resting against me as if I were her chair. I spread my legs a little and had her put hers on top of mine and outside. In this position, my hands were easily able to reach her genitals with my outstretched arms supporting her upper body.

One of my arms reached under her breasts and my hand cupped one of them. My fingers lightly traced over her nipple, feeling it swell and harden to my touch. The other hand rested itself on the brown bush of her pubic hair and gently explored the creases of her female parts. My middle finger worked its way between her folds, and I found to my delight that she was already wet.

"There," I said when my fingertip touched her clitoris, which had already begun to swell in its arousal. "How does that feel?" as I lifted my finger from it and placed it on top of it again, feeling her twitch in response.

"Ohhhhhh, it's wonderful!" she sighed.

"Well, let's try this." and I began very slowly, very tenderly moving my finger across her clit. I was being careful not to give her stimulation that was too much too soon. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, oh, yesssss," she whispered, so that's what I kept doing. She was juicing up nicely, and I was able to use longer strokes across her sensitive vaginal skin. I knew the home team would win the game when her whole body began to shudder in time to my caresses, but still not giving her more than she could handle at this point.

"You love it, don't you?" I suggested.

"Oh, it feels so good!" she responded huskily, and her body's quaking became more profound.

"You're going to come soon."

"I. . . think. . . something's. . . gonna . . happen. . ." she stuttered, gasping for breath.

"Then let yourself go. Let it happen. Come for me, girl!"

"Oh. . .God!" she gasped as she went over the edge. I kept right on massaging her clitoris as she convulsed on the bed, moaning and writhing in ecstasy, and slowed my fingers to a crawl when she finally got to the point where the stimulation bordered on uncomfortable.

Then I stopped, removed her blindfold and beheld her.

There is nothing in this entire universe, no sight more lovely or more profound, than the face of a human female who's just had an orgasm. No artist ever, not a one, has been able to capture on canvas that ineffable look of serenity, contentment and satisfaction.

Kitten's face had that look right then. I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently. I untied her.

"You're a woman now, Kitten." I whispered, and she slowly shook her head "yes" and smiled weakly, even as her tears came down and she held on to me tightly.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Saving a Lost Kitten Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds