• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Saving Sarah
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Saving Sarah

He stood back and looked down at me, from head to toe. He was so tall. So lean. I'd forgotten what abs looked like in the flesh. I wanted to feel them pushing against me, his hardness against my softness. His dick was long and smooth and standing up like a flagpole. Not a short, fat, hairy dick like the one my libido had been barely surviving on for 15 years. The tip of it shined with a dollop of precum. Even through my panties a drop of wetness dripped from me onto the leather sofa.

Finally, he couldn't take any more. A hand grabbed each side of my panties and he ripped them down the middle so he could get at me. He plunged his face into me and started licking me. He licked the wetness that was dripping down my leg like it was precious honey. My lips were swollen and pulsing and the first time his tongue touched my clit, I came. My conscious mind receded to blankness for a time while my body convulsed against his mouth, but he held me firmly and kept control of my pussy, kept licking and kissing and doing things with his lips and tongue that kept the convulsions coming. On the fifth or sixth wave, it was too much and I squealed and pushed my hand against his face. It was literally too much. He kept going and another wave hit and I screamed and lost control of my whole body. I collapsed into mush on the sofa and lay there. He relented.

A few minutes (as best I could guess) later, I was able to think again. I hadn't cummed that hard in ten years. I turned to face the man that gave it to me. He was sitting beside me, running his hands over my hips and ass. His cock was impossibly hard, purple veins pulsing a heartbeat every second. The sheen of precum went from the tip all the way down to his balls. I felt a little ashamed. On top of all he'd done for me already, he'd given me the best orgasm I could remember and his swollen balls were desperate for release! Somewhere deep down, I knew that I couldn't let this be a one-time thing. It was too late to go back to my crummy life-as-usual. I needed orgasms like that every day. I needed to be around his on-top-of-things manliness and his gorgeous smirk. I needed to please him now.

I crawled over to his cock and put my lips on his head. I didn't know a human penis could get that hard. Tommy's was thicker, but it was never this stiff. It was like licking a warm stone. A quick little gasp escaped him and confirmed his pleasure. I licked around the head like a lollipop. The precum tasted like sperm and a brief image of his swimmers flying into me came to mind. I went down further. It was more difficult than blowing a semi-erect knob, but I pushed on, slow at first, then when I hit the back of my throat I picked up the pace. My lips wrapped as tight as they could around him without risking any teeth. His breath got quicker and I could see his rock-solid belly flexing and pulsing. A conflict arose within me: a sudden and deep urge to have him cum inside of me, pitted against my need to continue pleasing him with my mouth.

Then I noticed that there were still two inches of him that were dry. I pushed myself harder against his shaft, but I couldn't make it go. I refused to gag. I tried again and got hardly any further.

He put his hand on my head. I let him push me down onto him, impaling my mouth with this spear. His hand was an unstoppable force, and wasn't going to let up until he was completely inside me. I let it happen. He hit the wall of my throat and I stretched my neck and put my tongue out. My throat felt stretched in a way it never had before, and I was about to gag when it suddenly popped through. He shifted my body to get a better angle and kept going, now each push went into my throat a little easier. I needed to breathe. He stopped and held me down on him for a moment and I thought he was going to cum, but instead he slowly pulled me back up. I inhaled deep and looked at him. He seemed satisfied, but the fire in his eyes was still burning. He gave me a kiss.

"Open your legs." he commanded. I obeyed instinctively and he came forward, pushing them behind my head. My pussy waited for him, wetness pooling on the sofa. Butterflies were in my stomach. This was it: he was about to take me. He kissed me deep and then went down to my breasts and licked my nipples with little circular motions while he fingered my clit. His head went down and he started licking my pussy again. A few seconds, I was on the verge of another orgasm when he stopped and stood tall. He held his dick like a spear and he lowered himself to me, rubbing the spear up and down on my clit. It was torturous pleasure; it felt heavenly, but it wasn't what I needed. I need it inside me, touching deep parts of my womb that had never been pleasured before. I bucked my hips up towards him, trying to catch the tip of it and get it into me. I couldn't help it.

Then a sudden thought burst into my consciousness.

"Jordan, baby." I said, "Are you...we need...I'm not on birth control."

"Good." He said, and I immediately knew what it meant: he was going to breed me. He put the tip of his uncovered, fertile cock up against me. My swollen lips were begging me to let him in. I couldn't stop him. I was thirty four and married and after two kids was supposed to be done with that part of my life, but I couldn't stop him. I didn't want to stop him. I didn't want to do anything else but lay there with my legs behind my head, totally open to this magnificent specimen standing over me.

He pushed. My lips opened and hugged his shaft, tugging him inside. His body shivered with satisfaction and a growl rumbled in his throat. He pushed more, inch by inch, and the tingling in my womb was relieved. His hard abs pressed against my clit and I came. He stay still this time, let the orgasm pass through me.

Then he began to fuck me.

Not the short chop-chop-chop in and out strokes from a man with a fat belly with short fat dick. Long, deep strokes pounded home by hard abs against my clit. When I was able to open them and see, I looked at his eyes, entranced. His heavy balls bounced against my asshole, adding their own little waves of sweetness to the symphony of euphoria that was building. I knew they were full of potent sperm and with my husband, the idea of getting pregnant again would have my security alarms screaming and would have me kicking him off and rolling away. But this was the opposite. With Jordan, I wanted to open up. I wanted to give him my fertility. I wanted those giant sperm-filled balls to fill me with tall, gorgeous sons and striking green-eyed daughters. A mental image came of my belly being swollen pregnant again, and this once-horrifying thought was now my heart's desire. I came. Waves of warm happy contentment rippled out from my womb, my skin was hot, my mind melted away and I was the orgasm. The waves became stronger and my hips were pressing forward against him.

He thrusted harder and faster. My body shook with each impact, but I only wanted more. He gripped my shoulders and my legs and he held me down, an act of both possession and protection. Another orgasm was coming. I could feel it building while he slammed himself into me again and again. Then suddenly, a tightness in my womb gripped his cock. His eyes widened in surprise, then rolled back into his head. The contractions came harder, squeezing his shaft and pumping it deeper into me, milking his dick for the seed that my body craved to take into itself. He let out a shout and I felt the corresponding explosion inside of me, his cock grew and then pulsed, filling me with sperm and filling me with sperm and deep in my belly, I could feel the spurts coming and coming, until finally he collapsed on top of me. His cock was still throbbing.

We may have slept. An hour or so later, he awoke me with a kiss. His eyes were calm again. He rose and when he pulled himself out of me, a pool of white cum spilled out. We both knew that wasn't even half of what had been shot inside of me. I dipped a finger in it and touched my tongue. He kissed me again, deep and sweet.

...

As it happened, he needed a new secretary because his old one was moving to a new office they'd opened in Florida. He 'interviewed' me for the job, but we both knew that there wasn't any negotiating to be done. He has what I want; he is what I want. And I'll do whatever I need to keep him. Of course, this isn't hard: he gets a blowjob at least once a day, and I give him my pussy and my ass as he demands it. Last month, I missed my second period in a row. I know the baby is Jordan's. I have sex with Tommy about one a week, maybe, which is way more than we used to. The more sex I get, the more sex I want, it seems, and I don't see the harm in giving him a little bit just to keep the peace. But he shoots blanks, so once I start showing, I'm sure he'll know the baby isn't his. But I'm not worried. Jordan will take care of that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Saving Sarah
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds