• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Saving the Sexy Parts: Anal

Saving the Sexy Parts: Anal



Every once in a while, I write a story that I hate that has scenes that I can't bear to throw away. Rather than toss these scenes, I've decided to give them a second chance in a series I'm calling "Saving the Sexy Parts."

This scene is from a twenty thousand-word story about a young woman named Nina that agrees to marry a man she doesn't know in order to pay off her mother's gambling debt. Her fiancé's name is Charlie.

This scene is the second half of chapter 2, three days before the wedding. Nina is trying to understand Charlie's relationship with his subs, and he introduces her to the pleasure of anal sex.

Charlie removed his thumb from my button and slid out of my drenched pussy. "Aren't…aren't you gonna come?" I asked.

He paused to kiss my nipples. "I thought maybe we could try just one more new thing."

My eyes popped open. "I don't know if…I mean, what did you have in mind?" I was still trying to catch my breath as I spoke.

"Well," he said. He cleared his throat and kissed me on the lips. "Have you ever had anal sex?"

His question pushed a fresh wave of heat through my body. I thought about the woman in the video and the effect that watching Charlie's cock penetrating her ass had on me.

I shook my head.

"Do you think maybe we could try?"

"Try anal? Today?"

"Now."

"I don't have any lube," I said. "I don't think—"

"I put some in my drawer in the bathroom," he said with a wicked grin. "You know, just in case."

"You're killing me, Charlie. I don't know if I can."

"Can you try? Look at my cock. It's so hard, it hurts. It won't take me long."

"Are you begging me? Is the big, bad S and M guy begging me?" I smiled at the thought that I held the power. For now.

He smiled sheepishly. "Yeah. It's pathetic, I know. Can you try? Please?"

"OK, but if it's terrible, I'm calling it quits."

"Deal." He jumped off the bed, groaning as his erection bobbed with each step. He went to the bathroom and returned with a black bottle. His fingers were coated with the thick, slippery liquid before he even returned to the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees again."

My arms and legs trembled under me. "Your ass is still pink," he said as he rubbed my bottom with his left hand. "I'm just going to rub your asshole right now. My fingers are slippery, but I'll tell you before I put them inside you."

"OK," I said. I couldn't believe I agreed to this.

He rubbed between my cheeks with his middle finger, causing me to gasp.

"You all right?" he asked.

"Just tickles a little."

"I'm gonna put a little pressure here. It's just my finger."

I felt the pad of his finger slipping into me, and I shuddered.

"I'm gonna let my finger slide in now. Relax."

I took a deep breath as his finger entered me. "Oh," I said as the rest of his hand made contact between my cheeks.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Actually, it feels good. I'm shocked." I was breathless as I answered.

"Do you think you can take two fingers?"

"I think so."

Charlie pulled his finger out and entered me again with his forefinger and middle finger. He pushed slowly, allowing me to get used to the intrusion.

"I can't believe you have your fingers in my butt," I said, shaking my head. "I can't believe it feels good."

Without asking, Charlie pulled out again, and pushed ahead with three fingers.

I sucked in a huge breath. "Did you just stick three fingers in there?"

"Yes, I did." I could hear his smile in his voice. He pushed his fingers apart and stretched me out. "Still OK?"

"Yes. I think I'm ready to try this."

"You want my cock in your ass?"

"Please. Please fuck my ass," I said. I wanted it.

"Good girl." He lubed his cock generously as he spoke. "OK, Muffin. Try to relax. It is going to hurt, but the pain won't last long."

"OK," I said. "I think I'm ready. Go easy." I was breathing fast, as if I were in a Lamaze class or something.

"Relax and take a deep breath."

I felt the head of his cock pushing against my opening. "I don't think it's gonna fit, Charlie."

"It always fits. Don't worry."

He held his cock in his hand, and guided the head as he pushed with his hips. My asshole yielded all at once, and it popped inside.

"Ahh! That hurts! Go easy." It hurt like a motherfucker.

"I'm not gonna move. I'm just gonna sit here and let you get used to it."

"I think it's too big," I said.

"When you're ready, push back against me."

"No. You'll have to push into me. I can't do it."

"Bear down a little. It will open you up. Do it now."

I groaned as Charlie pushed harder. I felt pain shoot through my body from deep inside my rectum.

"It hurts. I think you have to stop. I can't take it all. I can't do it. I can't—"

"Nina, you can. You did."

"I did? Are you all the way in?"

He gave a jerk with his hips, causing me to yelp as his balls smacked against my pussy.

"You're in?"

"Uh-huh. I'm gonna pull out now."

He pulled back until just the head of his long cock was still stuck inside my sphincter.

"Now what?" I said.

"Now I fuck your tight, little ass." He was practically snarling like an animal. I realized that having his dick shoved up a woman's ass gave him the power to reach the basest raw emotions he had. He was an animal at that moment.

He thrust into me, harder than before.

"It still hurts. Go easy."

He pumped in and out for a moment, and then stopped again, buried all the way in my ass.

"You OK?"

"Oh my god, Charlie. All of a sudden…" I was surprised at the sudden change. It still hurt, but not like before. I wondered what was in the lube he used. "It doesn't hurt as much…It just feels…Good. Do it. Fuck my ass."

He reached around to rub my clit with his clean hand. "You're gonna come your brains out. Your ass is so tight."

He rubbed me hard and fucked me harder. I moaned, feeling the stabs of pain through my bowels sending waves of pleasure through my clit. "Oh my god. Oh my god, Charlie. I didn't know it would be like this. Oh my god."

He swirled faster, and I felt my legs trembling beneath me.

"Are you getting close?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna…I'm gonna…OH MY GOD, SPANK ME!" My orgasm crashed through my pussy as Charlie's hand crashed onto my ass. As my anal muscles clamped down on his cock, Charlie lost control too. He shot gob after gob of cum deep into my rectum, and his hand turned my ass hot and red.

"I'm coming. I'm coming so deep in your ass. Do you like my cum in your ass?"

I collapsed to the bed, unable to speak. I panted in heavy breaths as I recovered.

Finally, I said, "Oh, Charlie. I get it now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Saving the Sexy Parts: Anal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds