• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Scat Rapt

Scat Rapt

12

With every passing hour the hurricane warnings became more ominous, so Michael and Amy decided to cut short their seaside vacation and take the first flight home.

Not wanting to surprise their close friend (and currently house-sitter) Beth, they called her cellphone as soon as the decision was made, but no one picked up. They phoned again on the way to the airport, this time trying their home phone as well. Nothing. They tried both phones again just before the plane departed, when the plane landed, and from the taxi home. Again, nothing.

They had been friends with Beth and her husband for years, but now Beth was recovering from divorce and her husband had moved to another state. Beth was brilliant, arty and emotionally high-strung. She always seemed an odd fit with her husband who, though quite successful, had nothing of her emotional and creative intensity.

These days Beth spent most of her time alone, writing furiously in a journal. Michael and Amy assumed it was it was part of healing, but there had always been something a bit vulnerable about Beth, and now they worried at not being able to reach her.

That worry turned to real alarm when, pulling into their driveway, Beth's car was gone and another car was in its place.

"Wait here" said Michael turning to Amy, "If I'm not back in five minutes call the police."

Cellphone in his hand, Michael unlocked the front door, and quietly made his way from room-to-room. The guest-room, where Beth was staying, was empty, the bed partly stripped.

Hearing what sounded like an electric drill from behind the closed door of the master bedroom, Michael silently walked back to the hallway and opened the small, concealed handgun-safe with a press of his thumbprint.

Holding the Sig Saur pointing downward at his side, Michael walked to the master bedroom and silently opened the door.

No one was harming Beth. No one was drilling the wall-safe. Tucking the gun into his back waist-band Michael blinked, trying to make sense of what he was seeing and smelling.

The stench of shit filled his nostrils as he watched Beth writhing on a large rubber pad draped over the bed with a Hitachi Magic Wand, held in both hands, pressing hard against her loins.

Thick mounding smears of shit covered her breasts, belly, thighs and hands. The magic wand was a mess of brown smudges. The sound he had thought was a drill was instead the thwacking thrum of the vibrator, pressed hard against Beth's shit-covered and excitement-soaked cunt.

Beth's face and lips were marked by thick smears of shit. An exquisitely beautiful, almost angelic smile shown from her face.

As Michael Gathered himself, stepping silently back through the door, he realized with shock his cock was throbbing hard against his pants. But that wasn't all. A warm flood of precum was coursing through his urethra. Strange, he thought, since he had only felt that sensation a couple times before in his life.

As Michael began to shut the door Beth, glancing to her side, caught sight of him in the doorway and suddenly started screaming. As she frantically, and with little success, tried to cover her shit-smeared body with the dangling edge of the pad, her screams turned to a Keening cry.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No."

Then she was sobbing convulsively. Michael thought of Amy, still in the car about to call the police. He stepped into the hallway, dialing her number.

"Amy, listen to me. Beth's ok. But it's complicated. No, don't come inside. I'll be out in a bit. I'll explain when I see you."

As he ended the call Beth sat up, clutching the shit stained pad to her body.

Between bursts of tears she managed "What the fuck Michael...you weren't due back for a week... I'll never be able to explain this...You guys are going to hate me forever."

"Beth," Michael said quietly as he moved toward the side of the bed, "You don't need to explain this. Do you think there's anyone honest with themselves who doesn't crave some kind of kink? Most of us just don't act on it if the kink is a bit out-there. The heart has its own reasons. Amy and I adore you. That's never going to change."

"Amy," she said, shaking her head, "Oh my fucking God, please, please, please don't tell Amy"

"Beth" I said now looking at her with an intensity of protective warmth I had seldom felt for anyone "Amy would understand this better than you could possibly imagine."

"No, you're wrong Michael," Beth wailed, "she'll hate me. She'll never forgive this."

"Wait Beth" I said tenderly, holding up both my palms to her. "I want to show you something."

Reaching for my phone I began to dial Amy to tell her I needed her here. But just then I heard her voice outside the doorway.

"What the hell is that smell?" then Amy stepped into the room.

She stared at Beth and the thick smears of shit covering much of her body. She stared at the shit-stained Hitachi Magic Wand at Beth's side. She stared at me, and then back at Beth. As she looked again at Beth all the excitement and adrenaline in her body just melted, and she relaxed as an expression of warmth and tenderness swept over her face.

"I couldn't stay in the car," said Amy.

"I didn't think you'd be home for a week" Beth sobbed.

"Whose car is that in the driveway?" Michael asked.

"It's a loaner. I crashed mine."

Then Amy did something that reminded me why I had married her a decade earlier. She walked over to the side of the bed and sat sideways on the edge, turning to Beth so they were face-to-face. She then took Beth's hands that were thickly-caked with still-moist shit in her own hands. Leaning toward Beth, Amy softly kissed her forehead. Then the two looked in one another's eyes.

"Beth," Amy intoned in a way that sounded more like a prayer than a name. Then she continued,

"Beth, I need to do that too sometimes. I do that sometimes"

Beth stared at Amy intensely, then tried to break from her grasp. Amy simply firmed-up her grip. She wasn't about to let go of Beth's hands.

"You're lying," Beth cried, "You're lying to me."

Amy was staring at the thick smear of shit on Beth's lips and cheeks. She thought to herself, how stupid talk was sometimes. Talk wasn't going to resolve anything here. The instant she knew what she was going to do she felt a pleasant wet heat spreading through her insides, from her breasts to her crotch.

Amy took a deep breath and found herself savoring the stench of Beth's shit that filled the bedroom. Along with the flush of heat, Amy realized she was wet between her legs. She was inflamed, but what she did next had as much to do with heart and soul and compassion and love as with sex alone.

Amy leaned toward Beth and kissed her shitty mouth. It wasn't a tentative kiss at all. It was an open-mouthed, suckling, hungry kiss. First it was a swirling and hungry dance of plunging tongues. But in a moment, Amy was sucking Beth's shit-encrusted lip clean before resuming the plunge of tongues, and the back-and-forth exchange of a mouthful of now-brown and shit-flecked saliva.

When Amy finally broke from the kiss Beth just stared at her and then started crying silently. But it was beautifully clear to all three that these were not the tears of sorrow, but rather of a profound and permanent relief. It was the relief that comes when a long-held secret shame, suddenly becomes no longer a secret, and no longer a shame.

In the varied, almost dancing, play of glances between Michael and Beth and Amy in the moments that followed, an unspoken truth and undefinable bond emerged between the three. As if born of the thick stench of shit, filling the still air of the room, the lives of all three had changed.

"So, Beth," Michael began, "Let me clear the air in here. Amy and I believe to love another, means you love and cherish all of their desires. And this freedom to explore all our desires has produced amazing release and joy."

Looking right at Beth, Michael continued. "Wouldn't your play with shit be a lot more fun if you weren't doing it alone?"

Broad, and almost identical, smiles flashed upon the faces of both Women.

"Look, I have a plan," Michael said with mounting excitement. "Amy and I both have a week of vacation left. Why don't the three of us spend it here in this house together, in a no-holds bar week of saying 'yes' to every inner craving we have."

"Oh, fuck-yes," exclaimed Amy.

Beth looked up at both of them, and slowly said, "I would LOVE that."

"Then we're on," Michael said smiling. "Let's take this beautifully far. The only ground-rule is we all try be attentive to our inner cravings and have the courage to voice them. And we all try to love each other's cravings as part of who they are."

"Don't you want me to jump in the shower first?" Beth asked, glancing down at the thick mounded smears of shit on her belly, thighs and loins.

"Tell you what Amy, you can take our kind of a shower." Beth said grinning as she opened the bedroom fridge, grabbing three bottles of water. "Drink up, there's beer too."

Amy and Michael guzzled the whole bottle and Beth, suddenly catching on, got a wild look in her eyes and did the same.

"Let's have another round," Amy said, and within a couple minutes they had all drunk a second bottle.

"Can we make it beer this time?" asked Beth.

"Beer coming up" Amy replied.

Opening a bottle of Dos Equis Dark, Amy took a deep swig, but didn't swallow. She stood over Beth and clutched her hair, tilting her head back. Beth opened her mouth wide and Amy dribbled a steady trickle of beer into her open mouth.

"Good girl" Amy said, smiling.

Then Amy handed the bottle to Beth and grabbed two more from the fridge. Soon, all three bottles were empty.

Amy and Michael had drunk lots of water at the airport, and more on the plane. They both would have pissed copiously when they first got home if things hadn't taken this interesting turn. By now their bladders were bursting.

"I want to show Beth something," Michael said, as he and Amy exchanged a knowing look. "Amy, show Beth how wide you can open your mouth and keep it open"

Amy opened her mouth extremely wide, and turning toward Beth simply held it open. Beth watched with fascination peering into the depths of her mouth. She was surprised to feel a flush of heat between her legs.

"Now kneel down and tilt your head back"

Amy did as Michael instructed, her mouth still gaping wide.

Michael unzipped his pants and, taking the length of his quite-thick cock in his hand, placed the tip in Amy's gaping mouth. She did not move. He let it simply rest there a moment, testing her obedience since he knew she burned with desire to close her mouth around it and suck.

Before his quickly swelling cock got too hard he withdrew it and, from a couple inches away, aimed a stream of piss into Amy's gaping upturned mouth. Beth looked in fascination as Amy's mouth began to fill with Michael's piss. The hot flush of heat between her legs started spreading in waves throughout her body.

As the lake of piss in Amy's gaping and unmoving mouth grew close to overflowing Beth realized you could hear the change of pitch as it filled. Beth involuntarily reached for her cunt. Michael forced the flow to stop as a rivulet spilled from the side of Amy's mouth. With wildly smiling eyes Amy held perfectly still.

"Beth, I saw how much you liked it when Amy kissed you earlier. Now it's time to kiss her," Michael quietly insisted.

Wide-eyed, Beth dangled her feet over the side of the bed and stood up. The change of angle gave a new intensity to the beautifully nastiness of the thick smears of shit covering her body.

Without hesitation Beth strode over to Amy and grabbing her hair mashed their mouths together. Michael watched, his cock surging into full erection, as Amy and Beth exchanged the mouthful of piss back-and-forth between them. Occasionally one of them would gulp a bit, till finally all the piss was gone.

"Shower time," Michael said, and they all walked into the high ceilinged, glass-tiled and wildly oversized, twelve-by-twelve foot shower.

"Beth," said Michael, "I think you know what to do." Beth looked puzzled for a moment and then lay down upon the floor face upward. Glancing at Amy, and then at his swollen cock, Amy understood Michael couldn't pee with his cock that hard. She moved into position with her legs straddling Beth's waist.

Almost immediately, Amy let go with a strong and copious spray of pee aimed at the thick smears of shit on Beth's breasts and nipples.

The combination of piss and piss-soaked shit flooded the shower with a pleasant symphony of rank and outrageous smells. Michael wanted to piss too, but the sight of Amy's flow washing away Beth's shit was so beautiful his cock only throbbed harder.

Then Amy stepped forward repositioning her spray to clean Beth's shit-smeared face. The sight of Amy standing above her pissing hard upon her body, made Beth quake with pleasure. She wondered if she had ever been this happy happy. Then she had to shut her stinging eyes which only intensified the raw-delight of Amy baptizing her with the hot-wet of her inner-body.

The tinkling, splashing, plashing sounds were like music. The scent of raw, primal, earthy, forbidden smells was a paradise. The warm splash and flooding on her skin felt like an embrace of love. A baptism.

Beth opened her mouth wide, and then, thinking of how wide Amy had opened it to Michael's quiet command, opened it still wider. At that Amy moved in closer, spraying hard as a race-horse at the back of her throat. Beth gulped hard and fast. Eucharist, she thought with joy. Then the flow started diminishing.

"Fuck me, Amy, please, please. I beg you" Beth moaned.

At those words, Amy lowered herself down upon Beth's open mouth. Beth's gaping mouth sucked inward the entirety of Amy's drenched and swollen labia. As the last trickle of piss flowed down her throat, Beth's arms reached upward pulling Amy harder down upon her open mouth. At the same time she plunged her tongue inside as deeply as she could.

For minutes they were locked in the exquisite bond of Beth softly suckling with her lips and plunging deep with her tongue. As if to draw Amy's deepest insides bodily into her, Beth would pull her down harder with every plunge of her tongue. Consumed with a hypnotic rapture, Amy responded by pushing outward with her deepest parts, as if to unfurl her insides around and into Beth's ravenous mouth.

Watching all this in rapt fascination Michael's cock throbbed so hard he gave up on pissing. Instead he took the sides of Amy's head in his hands, meeting her now upturned eyes, and slowly pressing his cock into her mouth. Amy sucked greedily. Michael wanted deeper and so holding the back of her head pushed in till she gagged.

Amy loved being marked that way by Michael's raw hunger. She ground down harder-and-harder on Beth's face until she felt the first waves of impending climax surging up from her depths. Her now tear-streaming eyes met Michaels and he rammed his cock further into her throat.

Beth's suckling mouth and plunging tongue and her pushing outward made it feel as if Beth whole mouth had slipped inside of her. She wanted to cry-out in joy, but cock-gagged by Michael, the screams of rapture silently flowed inward instead, electrifying every cell and nudging her near climax into an explosion of bliss.

Amy's rapture triggered Michaels explosion, and he shot wave after wave of cum into her throat as his whole body convulsed with joy.

Beth felt it all, and her hand now furiously caressing her clit and labia tipped her over the edge into the place of furious flooding joy.

Time seemed to stop for each of them as the waves of afterglow echoed not only with but between them. Then Michael and Amy lay down, enfolding Beth in the warm press of their soaked and rapt bodies and the three of them drifted into sleep.

"I want dirty" Amy purred softly, gently nudging the other two from their slumbers. Michael awoke to his bladder straining for release. He thought for a moment, then gathered saliva in his mouth. After a minute he spit it into his palm making a small lake. Then he covered his index and middle fingers of his other hand with saliva.

Beth had turned over during their dozing and he started massaging her rectum with his two slippery fingers until she was moaning. As her rectum relaxed he moved his fingers deeper, then spread them wide before carefully pouring the lake of saliva from his other palm onto and into Beth's spread rectum.

Beth moaned as he added a third finger to her now sloshy rectum and started plunging harder and deeper into her. Michael loved the feeling of Beth's ass relaxing as he played with her increasingly open sloshy wet rectum. Beth's moans became intense, and even more so as he began to press his fingers against her g-spot through her anal / vaginal wall.

Michael suddenly pulled out all three fingers making a lovely sloppy, sucking, slurping noise. Then he stood, taking Beth's hand, and leading her to the wooden shower bench. He positioned Beth so her torso and head lay flat on the bench with her legs hanging over the end. Spitting again into his hand, Michael soaked his throbbing cock with saliva. Pressing his slippery thick cock against Beth's sloshy and relaxed rectum, he entered her with a single very slow thrust of the full length of his cock.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," Beth moaned in joy as he filled her and started to slowly, deeply fuck her ass.

Beth's hand found her pussy and she started working it hard. Michael thrust extra deeply then deliberately stopped, his cock immobile as it filled her depths. Suddenly Beth felt Michael's whole body relax and at the same time felt a hot flood filling her deepest insides. She realized Michael was pissing deep into her ass. As his flow continued she felt new sensations of pleasure and fulness and heat that made her gasp.

But it was the idea too, that was softly killing her in the best of ways. Michael's hot piss, the wet of his depths, was filling her deep insides outrageously full. Every emotion swam with joy and release in the nasty bliss of it as Michael's flow continued. Suddenly her stomach started to churn a bit and her lower bowels quaked with a strange rumbling intensity. And still the flow continued. When it finally subsided Beth was a welter of so many sensations she thought she had tumbled into paradise.

Suddenly Beth was overcome with the need to shit as strong as any she had ever felt. She glanced at Amy who was looking at the whole scene with rapt and fascinated and hungry eyes and she suddenly understood. "I want dirty." Amy's softly spoken words now echoed through her mind like a prayer. Michael withdrew his cock from her ass and, taking her hand, led her over to Amy. Amy turned over on her back and with wild eyes blazing looked up at Beth.

"You sure you want this?" asked Beth, who knew the answer before the words were out of her mouth.

"Oh, God yes," hissed Amy, only don't hold anything back. Their eyes locked in a primal, almost savage, embrace.

Beth badly wanted to watch Beth's face while she expelled, but didn't quite know how to best work it. Then she shuffled forward a bit, squatted down and pushed.

A flood of shit and piss exploded out of Beth's asshole upon Amy's belly, cunt and thighs. Amy cried out in delight. Beth drank in the wild expression of Amy's eyes as if it were a drug.

"More" Amy hissed.

Beth turned her body around so that now her ass was positioned above Amy's chest. She squatted down further until her ass-cheek's pressed down softly against Amy's breasts.

Pushing out, nothing happened for a moment. Then Beth grunted and a long, thick, coiling turd, loosened by the piss, emerged from her ass and slowly came to rest in hot, branding coils of rapture upon Amy's heaving breasts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Scat Rapt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds